Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

On 8/17/2021 at 7:52 PM, Madtown said:

Henry, the child that needs no bed…

3496A1EC-E245-48D0-AEE5-211BB3B8F3A3.jpeg

Poor kid’s either going to sit up and hit his head on the table, or fall off the chair and hit the floor.  What a pleasant way to wake up.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m waiting for the pic of Ferny chilling in the fridge because Spurgie put her there 

🙄

cookies, I'm laughing so hard at that comment but I can't hit the laugh button since the reality would be so horrific.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

For some reason I'm thrown off by the desk in front of the French doors. I'm guessing it's the master bedroom of the mold house, but for a split second I thought maybe they moved into a new house.

I pretty sure its their bedroom. My thought was Jess put the desk there, just for the video, to throw folks off, because shutting the curtain would be odd.

On 8/19/2021 at 6:47 AM, GeeGolly said:

I pretty sure its their bedroom. My thought was Jess put the desk there, just for the video, to throw folks off, because shutting the curtain would be odd.

I assume she rearranged the furniture to accommodate a bassinet, although at this rate it should stay permanently affixed to the side of the bed.

• Love 6
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Can't imagine how a 5, 4 or 2 year old would stay interested in a baby who sleeps, eats and cries, for more than a minute or two at a time.

Spurgeon and Henry are probably mildly interested in her, especially now that she smiles. Ivy, whose Mama is very busy with Fern rather than her, probably smothers her with way too many kisses. I've seen it time and time again, where the previously youngest family member, a toddler herself, tries to navigate their new world as best they can. This usually results in kisses that are practically assaults to the new baby....until things settle down and the new baby actually becomes someone to play with! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Spurgeon and Henry are probably mildly interested in her, especially now that she smiles. Ivy, whose Mama is very busy with Fern rather than her, probably smothers her with way too many kisses. I've seen it time and time again, where the previously youngest family member, a toddler herself, tries to navigate their new world as best they can. This usually results in kisses that are practically assaults to the new baby....until things settle down and the new baby actually becomes someone to play with! 

Yup and some soft face caresses that turn firm. Needing mommy when she is with the baby. Not wanting the baby to wear 'her bows". I'm sure Ivy is having an adjustment period.

• Love 8

I imagine Jessa's kids are like most others where they have moments of interest in the new baby and moments where they couldn't care less. Based on Spurge's demeanor at the hospital, he's firmly entrenched in the latter category. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa posted a meme in her stories. About how a 1st kid, middle kid and last kid eats ice cream. Not the least bit funny (or accurate) to me.

She really has never had a sense of humor, so of course her attempts fail.

• Love 14

Did Ben and Jessa say anything about moving to a bigger house yet? Last I knew,  before Jessa announced her pregnancy, they were still in their house that they had since they got married. Jessa made a bunk bed to fit the three kids who were all sharing a room, which also was supposed to be an office for Ben. With two boys and two girls now, they cannot possibly stay there too many more years unless they build at least one more bedroom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Did Ben and Jessa say anything about moving to a bigger house yet? Last I knew,  before Jessa announced her pregnancy, they were still in their house that they had since they got married. Jessa made a bunk bed to fit the three kids who were all sharing a room, which also was supposed to be an office for Ben. With two boys and two girls now, they cannot possibly stay there too many more years unless they build at least one more bedroom.

They're trying to keep up with Erin Bates Paine! Stack 'em like cordwood.

• LOL 21
12 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Those kids tend to drop off to sleep whereever they are.  I doubt the lack of bedrooms is an issue for these people.

Seriously, Jessa could just throw some pillows and blankets under the kitchen table, call it a "fort," and the kids could drop off to sleep there. Bonus: they're likely to find some stray, stale Triscuits under there to gnaw on for a bedtime snack, and if they get thirsty Ivy can easily access the fridge for a gallon of milk.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Seriously, Jessa could just throw some pillows and blankets under the kitchen table, call it a "fort," and the kids could drop off to sleep there. Bonus: they're likely to find some stray, stale Triscuits under there to gnaw on for a bedtime snack, and if they get thirsty Ivy can easily access the fridge for a gallon of milk.

Unfortunately that’s probably more comfortable than Henry at least, is used to. It seems like his usual is dropping off to sleep in a hard dining room chair. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

More from Quinn Seewald. I wonder if these doctors can be reported. I’d love to know if Bin and Jessa have stocked up on the horse dewormer.

9BFE6A3A-4DE5-4A6F-8303-813270225FCF.jpeg

Hoping nobody takes it in the form of horse pills. But I'm afraid somebody will. 

Unfortunately, I know someone who is currently taking this nonsense. She had to find a doctor online to prescribe it for her. And she has to then find a pharmacy that will fill it. And she has to pay an arm and a leg for the prescription. She won’t get the vaccine because she does not want to put poison in her body. Did I mention she smokes? 

• Love 1

A lot of people are buying Ivermectin horse/cattle dewormer paste from Tractor Supply and such stores and taking that.  In probably toxic levels, which might be why Poison Control hotlines all over are getting lots of Ivermectin calls.

Edited by Fosca
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Hoping nobody takes it in the form of horse pills. But I'm afraid somebody will. 

IDGAD if the adults poison themselves with it...but if Guinn 'suggests' it into the bodies of her grandkids, I will go NUCLEAR.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

More from Quinn Seewald. I wonder if these doctors can be reported. I’d love to know if Bin and Jessa have stocked up on the horse dewormer.

9BFE6A3A-4DE5-4A6F-8303-813270225FCF.jpeg

I can’t believe she’d publicly share that info and risk compromising the dr’s willing to do this. 

Unfortunately not all doctors are behaving ethically during the pandemic. I know some anti-vax nuts in my teacher FB group who are doctor shopping for doctors who will write fake medical exemptions from the vaccine (it's now required for work), and also ivermectin prescriptions. There's always a few people saying that their doctor will write anything they want -- fake medical exemptions, you name it.

I am actually so worried if Jessa takes this shit and is nursing Fern, that Fern could get poisoned. 

Just now, floridamom said:

I still can't believe that some people will take a medication meant for HORSES but not a vaccine meant for humans.

Exactly. What makes them think a medication meant for an animal would be safer than meds designed for humans (?) Their thinking is just so whacked, it seems that they are anti everything beyond the doors of their church. It must stem from lack of education and being raised to believe that the rest of us are evil and are headed for hell. They are just so far gone.

• Love 23