Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Boy for a family who just happenes to be on tv they certainly have gone all Hollywood. Cliff hangers, contests and now special accouncement proceeding the special announcement. Perhaps they will fire Ben and replace him with a new Ben and we can all pretend not to notice.

• Love 21

I'd be pissed if I were Jessa. The parents should be the ones to announce the news. But Jessa and Bin probably have some magazine reveal coming.

Maybe it's Jessa's slick way of getting the news out before PEOPLE can publish the details. Since she's probably got a gag order and Jessica Seewald doesn't. Pretty clever.

• Love 2

Oh, but they know already:

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2010/08/world-famous-duggar-ice-cream-cake.html

Layered Ice Cream Cake

Ingredients:

24 Ice cream sandwiches

8 oz. Cool Whip™

1 Hershey’s™ chocolate syrup bottle

1 Smuckers™ caramel syrup bottle

2 king size Butterfinger™ candy bars chopped up

Layers:

1st layer - 12 ice cream sandwiches

2nd – half of whipped cream

3rd - half of Butterfinger™ bars, Squeeze 1/2 of caramel & chocolate over that.

4th - rest of ice cream sandwiches

5th – Cool Whip™

6th - rest of Butterfinger™, caramel & chocolate

You can freeze this and eat as desired! Yummy! Yummy!

*Makes a 9”x 13” Pan

Is this a real recipe of theirs? Because I'm about to throw up just reading that. I'd rather eat tator tot casserole every day for a week than to eat this garbage. If they're eating that I'm amazed they aren't all obese.

Puke.

• Love 1

Ignorant, uneducated people have a deluded view of the world that only makes sense to them and other uneducated people. My brother is like this. He hasn't opened a book in 25 years, but he knows everything! He's an idiot! After attempting to have a conversation with him you'll want to jump in front of a speeding car.

Hey! Your brother is my neighbor. That bastard knows everything about everything and he's not to proud to tell you all about how smart he is.

Any time anybody gets any kind of work done, he runs over and tells the workers the right way to do things.

• Love 6

Is this a real recipe of theirs? Because I'm about to throw up just reading that. I'd rather eat tator tot casserole every day for a week than to eat this garbage. If they're eating that I'm amazed they aren't all obese.

Puke.

If you have to cut a 9 by 13 cake into 21 or so pieces, then no one's getting obese off that.

• Love 4

Wait till Ben finds out ice cream cakes are a thing:

aQkhhED.png

You know, if my husband ever referred to me as a whale -- that would not be a good day in our marriage. Just sayin.'

So we think a boy's been born but have no other info? Guess we'll have to read People Magazine for Bam-Bam's first photo shoot. (I'm purposing to stop calling him Bam-Bam as soon as they tell us his actual name.) (Unless it actually is Bam-Bam.)

• Love 9

You know, if my husband ever referred to me as a whale -- that would not be a good day in our marriage. Just sayin.'

So we think a boy's been born but have no other info? Guess we'll have to read People Magazine for Bam-Bam's first photo shoot. (I'm purposing to stop calling him Bam-Bam as soon as they tell us his actual name.) (Unless it actually is Bam-Bam.)

Have been loving "Bam-Bam" - the perfect name in this particular situation. Bam-Bam Seaworld - love it!

• Love 6

If you have to cut a 9 by 13 cake into 21 or so pieces, then no one's getting obese off that.

That's true. I didn't look at it that way, plus I'm sure the kids don't get their plates filled until Boob gets his.

Still though, that sounds disgusting.

• Love 6

That's true. I didn't look at it that way, plus I'm sure the kids don't get their plates filled until Boob gets his.

Still though, that sounds disgusting.

It does sound disgusting but I would just hate to be the child they have tell that there is none left for them. Poor kid.

• Love 2

From the Duggar Family Official Facebook page 4 minutes ago:

"So excited!!!!! Ben and Jessa have had their sweet new baby!

A beautiful baby BOY!!!!! More details soon. Mom and baby are both doing great! Thanks for all your prayer!
Congrats Ben and Jessa, we love you!"

• Love 1

I don't think that Jessica Seewald should get too much crap about this. She's a young woman who posted something to her instagram for her friends to read. First of all, that's exactly what 99% of her friends would do, and secondly, she wasn't raised to be a media-whore and parcel out every bit of her personal information to the highest bidder.

I'd like to make a prediction here. I have no idea how big the baby is, and won't even guess at a name, but I will predict that J'chelle will take a noticable interest in this baby -- much more so than any of the M's or Izzy. Jessa is one of her few favorites, and she's kind of creepily into Ben. I think that Jessa will have 2 full-time J'slaves and plenty of help from her mother.

• Love 15

From the Duggar Family Official Facebook page 4 minutes ago:

"So excited!!!!! Ben and Jessa have had their sweet new baby!

A beautiful baby BOY!!!!! More details soon. Mom and baby are both doing great! Thanks for all your prayer!

Congrats Ben and Jessa, we love you!"

With over 10,000 likes.

Why did this sister/sister-in-law take it upon herself to announce the baby's arrival (and it's gender, too!)?  

That honor belongs to the parents. 

Does she not like the Duggar circus in general or Jessa in particular or something?  Because how could she not know that was a pretty presumptuous and inconsiderate thing to do?   

• Love 4

I am convinced that she had permission to pull the trigger, and that it was more calculated than an exuberant teenage auntie. She's legally an adult, and practically ready to marry in their world. Benessa see her pretty much as a peer, not a child. 

Is Jessica the Goth looking one?

How about Selah Susan Sew Sumi Seewald?

Yes, and GAH! the alliteration! I love it, but I only snuck in one per paper in college and NONE in grad school. VERBOTEN!  :D

• Love 7

Guess we'll have to read People Magazine for Bam-Bam's first photo shoot.

How about we "purpose" to designate just one of us to read the story and then report back? Let's not give them any more page hits than necessary for snarking.

• Love 9

That video was just... weird.

Bin does not look excited at all, in fact he looks sort of vaguely sad and a bit insecure at times like he's wanting to please but can't quite muster up the energy. I wonder if  Blessa's 'don't mess with Jess'-personality has been rearing it's head during her pregnancy. I'm speculating here, but I do tend to see her as a person who has no problems showing her displeasure with people. Either straight out or, perhaps more likely considering her upbringing, in passive-aggressive ways that poor dumb Bin isn't experienced or smart enough to deal with. Didn't his family describe him as someone who was pretty gentle and didn't like conflicts?

I can't help but wonder if Ben is just panicked. It's one thing to be a teenage know-it-all bloviating about how you want to have as many children as God will give you plus adopting a dozen more -- because, um, Jesus. It's a totally different ball game to be a teenage father days away from holding your newborn son in your arms knowing that you have no job, no skills, and your plans for a religious/media empire have come crashing down at your feet before you even got started.

He should be scared -- very scared. 

• Love 13