Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

The odds of Jessa being pregnant at any given time, within her prime child bearing years, are not exactly zero. 

InTouch is also a magazine that’s spent the last 15 years saying that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant. No actual sources or evidence seem to be required for a “celebrity is pregnant” story.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I wonder why it was released through a spokesperson and not by Jessa herself on social media. Maybe they have a rule not to respond to rumors?

Because"famous celebrities" don't stoop to responding to rumors?

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I wonder why it was released through a spokesperson and not by Jessa herself on social media. Maybe they have a rule not to respond to rumors?

Spokesperson? I bet it was Jana’s special friend. 

I drunkenly called JimBob once. I think she answered the phone. I was nice, I would be nice to all of them.  

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 6

Whether or not Jessa is pregnant now, when she is pregnant again it is a non-story. It is what they do.  With six married Duggar children now, another one engaged, and more of the kids reaching marriageable age every year or two, we are living in a world where there could be a Jim Bob and J'chelle grandchild on the way every year until 2050.  Wrap your minds around that, folks.

Edited by Libby96
  • Love 23

One way Jessa and the Duggar family can grab the attention of the American Public would be not to announce her pregnancy at all....just call People Magazine in Late Summer when she gives birth to her 3rd child with no warning.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Libby96 said:

Whether or not Jessa is pregnant now, when she is pregnant again it is a non-story. It is what they do.  With six married Duggar children now, another one engaged, and more of the kids reaching marriageable age every year or two, we are living in a world where there could be a Jim Bob and J'chelle grandchild on the way every year until 2050.  Wrap your minds around that, folks.

Well shit. Mackynzie could potentially be old enough to be her first cousin's grandmother!

• Love 8

I don't know what's up with Jessa.  She certainly looks pregnant.

Very far fetched, but the only thing I can suggest is that she had a miscarriage.  I have had 7 and they really made me look very pregnant, even early on.  Like I said, probably not but that's my only explanation for why she looks pregnant but claims she is not. 

• Love 7

Their children are so beautiful. I truly hope they are as happy as they seem and continue to be cherished by their parents as they appear to be now. I hope Jessa and Ben end up only fundie lite and don’t do any of the Pearl nightmare “discipline.” Someone tell Jessa that if they decide to go in a different direction than how she was raised and TLC offers them a show about it, we will watch it! She can be a reality star in her own right and raise her boys better than she was raised. They already seem to be letting the boys watch cartoons and read non-Christian books. Come in, Jessa. Think of all the attention you’d get! 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I don't know what's up with Jessa.  She certainly looks pregnant.

Very far fetched, but the only thing I can suggest is that she had a miscarriage.  I have had 7 and they really made me look very pregnant, even early on.  Like I said, probably not but that's my only explanation for why she looks pregnant but claims she is not. 

That's what I thought upon reading about the spokesperson. Considering how she's been avoiding posting pictures of herself from the neck down, Jessa is/was definitely pregnant. If she were curently pregnant, she'd try to be coy with, "We have nothing to announce," post old pictures of her non-pregnany body to deflect, or simply not say anything like she had been. She wouldn't outright lie and say she wasn't pregnant. In Touch publishing an article announcing her pregnancy forced her hand in a way that simple internet speculation can't, and Jessa being Jessa, she can't let shit lie, she HAS to respond. Enter the spokesperson. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Wonder where they're spending "Spring Break"?

I heard Bin say "Colorado" in the video. And yesterday Amy and Dillon did an Instagram story and in the comments someone said they'd seen Amy's cousins skiing. Unless TLC is filming, I just don't understand how this family affords to travel so much. Those cabins seen in the video have got to be expensive.

"Spring Break" - what a joke. What are they taking a "break" from?

I just looked at the pics of MEchelle in Colorado on Pickles' page and it says a film crew was there. Why does MEchelle need to be there if the show is filming? She and Boob shouldn't be on the show.  Miracle Josie was in a photo too - she's as bad as Jackson for photo-bombing.  

The plot thickens (ha ha) - I now see Instagram photos of Lawson Bates and brother in Granby, Colorado.  

Edited by OpieTaylor
  • Love 19

“One adjustment going from one child to two is there are so many diapers and they pile up so fast,” said Ben. “We take the trash out a lot more often!”

Bwwaaaahaaaahaaaaa!! Oh, honey, we've seen the Instagram posts. That taking out the trash thing is NOT happening.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, sixlets said:

“One adjustment going from one child to two is there are so many diapers and they pile up so fast,” said Ben. “We take the trash out a lot more often!”

I just imagine if they were like many of my friends and family and did cloth diapers that you had to wash at home - LOL.  Shudders

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

What are the Duggars doing in Colorado? Apparently, Pickles posted some pics of Mechelle skiing yesterday, so it's not just the Seewalds and the houseboy. 

I read about the Colorado trip on Ellie's site - Duggar Family Blog. She mentioned the Duggars along with some of the Bates are at Granby Ranch in Granby, Colorado.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The boys are absolutely precious, but it grinds my gears to read the Duggars are getting yet another free vacation. They just got back from Australia, ffs. When do these people ever work or homefool?

And Derick is raging on Twitter. Guessing he's not in CO.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, drafan said:

Not impressed. My rescue dog came with this description.

Never mind how utterly stupid she looks. I hope she falls, gets tangled in it and they have to cut it off her....... and they film the whole thing.

Who is that prematurely paunchy Jboy in that skiing pic?

Jessa is so sly (tm Jessa) ....she had someone else say she's not pregnant....that way she can claim she wasn't outright lying...she could say they just didn't know.

It looks like JD. He definitely has the Josh and JB look going for him.

I think I said I hope they continue and don't go to the dark side of punishment. Think of the Rodriquez children being emaciated and israel having unexplained bruises and looking fearful in a lot of pictures. I am not a duggar supporter and no fan of Jessa and glad all the dogs are well taken care of too.  

• Love 9

Obviously I'm not privy to what goes on behind closed doors, but my gut tells me the Seewalds aren't currently beating their kids with rubber hoses. I do think Jessa will struggle as the babies pile up and she'll probably lose it just like her mother did, but for now she and Bin appear to be loving parents. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

my gut tells me the Seewalds aren't currently beating their kids with rubber hoses.

I agree. I just don't wan there to be psychological rubber hoses either. Never going out alone, having to thank your mother on your birthday for risking her life, etc. are all as damaging as that rubber hose, just a lot less visible.

but for now she and Bin appear to be loving parents. 

I agree.

• Love 13
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, Caracoa1 said:

I suspect Famy is the "inside source" on all leaks regarding the Duggars Family.  How else is she supporting herself?  She doesn't work.  If confronted by Boob or any other family member I'm sure she denies it up and down.

I say it is the cat from cat gate. The cat gets paid with mice and cat nip.

Couldn't hear the videos she posted but who was the guy in the second one? Definitely not Bin!

Also, I doubt Jessa is currently preggo or had a miscarriage. If she'd had a miscarriage, it would have been announced as a way to get attention. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, beckie said:

Also, I doubt Jessa is currently preggo or had a miscarriage. If she'd had a miscarriage, it would have been announced as a way to get attention. 

Plus, she would have had a funeral like her parents did at Michelle's last miscarriage.  (Great for TLC ratings)

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Plus, she would have had a funeral like her parents did at Michelle's last miscarriage.  (Great for TLC ratings)

Anna didn't, but that was before Jubilee, right?

• Love 1

I know Anna called it a miscarriage, but I'm calling it a late period, that she willed pregnancy on. As I recall she hadn't even done a pregnancy test or gone to the dr to confirm, when her period started and voila, miscarriage. 

• Love 12

So I watched the videos Jessa posted.  And my first thought when they started steaks on the grill, was that FINALLY, they decided to use their land and grow their own food - in this case, beef.  Since I think Elijah? said it was one of Joe's cows.  And then later it hit me.  They LIVE in Arkansas and are vacationing in Colorado.  - Who brings steak along with them????  I'm guessing maybe they had JD fly the bigger plane with extras and coolers of food and who knows what, but um, still.

• Love 3

Maybe it was a sponsored cow? For those who've never heard of that, my sister's father in law used to have a farm, with some cattle. People could 'sponsor' a cow, which helped him with his farming costs, and come slaughtering time, they'd get a whole side of the cow they'd sponsored, all butchered and ready to go. And some of them would make a trip of it, coming in from interstate to get their meat.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Ski bunny Michelle. I haven't really watched since the scandal, but I will NEVER stop being pissed that she and Jim Bob wormed their way back on the air. TLC is so morally bankrupt.

I agree. They should not be involved with the show ever again ! Pisses me off !

• Love 14

Here's the problem with wanting JB and M banished from the TeeVee.

Many people are still watching this FAMILY on tv. These aren't rebel kids people are watching. These are Meechelle's Lil Babies that she brought up in her and JB's own images. And they act like it. Constantly. Persistently. And possibly Forever. 

So of course they want their Godly Mama with 'em on their freebie junkets.

And they're -- all of them -- just like their Godly Mama and Godly Daddums too. They simply haven't had a chance to fully reveal it yet. Because they haven't lived long enough.

Because they haven't been adults long enough to have the real nature of their behavior spill out into the public. And because the Duggardom they participate in is a kingdom of lies, especially lies you tell to your tv audience so they think you're benign and normal and not like Godly Mama and Godly Daddums at all at all. 

The only one everybody hates is Derick, who has the temerity to honestly spout some of the shit that every single member of the goddamned FAMILY fervently believes and preaches when the tv audience isn't watching.

The tv audience clearly LOVES watching the rest of them lie on tv about things that are the very essence of their being.

And, without realizing it, the audience apparently craves yet ANOTHER lie -- that somehow Godly Mama and Godly Daddums aren't welcome on this big happy family's junkets any more. That now the core FAMILY is just the Kiddos. Who are so benign and cute and fun to watch and are actually just like all the wonderful young marrieds everywhere!  And who -- even though they're brainwashed as hell and clearly live and move in a fucking slime-mold-like fashion led by Godly Mama and Godly Daddums -- are actually nothing like their Distasteful Godly Parents. Which is obvious bullshit. 

If we don't want to see their Godly Mama and Godly Daddums on tv, the only remedy is to stop watching their wholly-owned, totally-brainwashed, exactly-like-them-in-every-way FAMILY on tv. 

So everybody will see Godly Mama and Godly Daddums in the media as long as their robotic Kiddos persist on television. Might as well get used to it. 

• Love 15