Type keyword(s) to search

S2E08: Zero Sum

MissLucas

Episode description:

Jackson learns his mother is missing in Africa, but before he can look for her, he and the team must contend with a hostile force that has overtaken their plane. Also, Jamie learns a shocking secret about Abraham.

Please let the hostile force be butterflies with steel tips on their wings (if bears can have exo-skeletons butterflies can turn into living Shuriken!)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Please let the hostile force be butterflies with steel tips on their wings (if bears can have exo-skeletons butterflies can turn into living Shuriken!)

Or killer zebras.  Maybe we will finally get killer zebras.

• Love 1

So, I admittedly was flipping back and forth to the Olympics and my viewing was somewhat disjointed.  I'll watch the whole thing tomorrow.  But there is one thing I need to know now.  Because I didn't think about it until I flipped channels.

When Jamie pushed her woodland pal out of the plane, did something animal like eat him on the way down.  Because if this were Sharknado, a shark would have eaten him on the way down.

• Love 2

Instead of Zero Sum this was just plain dumb.

Jackson's mom has mutated and is on a killing spree in Botswana.

Jamie kills Logan by tranquilizing him and tossing him out of the big plane.  The CGI with Jamie on the open ramp at the back of the plane in flight was just terrible.

Abe kills Gen. Davies with snake venom and then brings him back to life a combination of using anti-venom, chest compressions, and electrical shocks from the electric ants in Erlenmeyer flasks.

And we have more X-animals this week with lizard/Iceman. It's almost as bad as the sloth/Quake (is the sloth's name 'Daisy' too), and the jellyfish that caused hurricanes/Storm.

The stupidest thing was the military black ops using live ammunition in heavy weapons shooting up the plane mid-flight.  Abe made some comment about rubber bullets, but I doubt it.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3

How many people has Jamie killed now?  Two tonight, Logan and that one guy she kicked that fell over the railing.  Murderous Jamie is entertaining.  Bye Logan, Mr. Let's Party rather than try to save the world.  I bet Logan survives somehow.

LOVED both Jackson's and Mitch's expressions when they see Jamie and Abe trying to revive Davies with electrical shocker ants.  That was hilarious and awesome.

Mentions of both Jackson's mom and Mitch's daughter tonight; it's bring them back from oblivion time.  So Jackson's mom apparently didn't get a shot of the ghost gene or whatever from Oz Sr.

Oh Jamie and Abe not telling Jackson about his father.......covering up something is always a good idea.  Yay!

Couple of other other favorite things:

That we don't see the pilot.  Maybe he's the auto pilot blow up doll from Airplane.

The sloth.  I love the sloth so much. 

"In case you haven't noticed, our messes always get cleaned up despite the complete lack of any crew on this plane"

OMG yes!!  That was great. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Instead of Zero Sum this was just plain dumb.

Jackson's mom has mutated and is on a killing spree in Botswana.

Jamie kills Logan by tranquilizing him and tossing him out of the big plane.  The CGI with Jamie on the open ramp at the back of the plane in flight was just terrible.

Abe kills Gen. Davies with snake venom and then brings him back to life a combination of using anti-venom, chest compressions, and electrical shocks from the electric ants in Erlenmeyer flasks.

And we have more X-animals this week with lizard/Iceman. It's almost as bad as the sloth/Quake (is the sloth's name 'Daisy' too), and the jellyfish that caused hurricanes/Storm.

The stupidest thing was the military black ops using live ammunition in heavy weapons shooting up the plane mid-flight.  Abe made some comment about rubber bullets, but I doubt it.

For some reason, the show made Jackson's family drama more messed up than it needed to be compared to last season.  'Evil' scientist/monster hybrid.

Jamie suddenly turned into a mass murderer this season for some reason, must've been the wilderness trek.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, slothgirl said:

"In case you haven't noticed, our messes always get cleaned up despite the complete lack of any crew on this plane"

Best line of the series!

Best line on all of TV this summer. Any chance Billy Burke ad-libbed it?

Would Mitch still be carrying the torch for Jamie if he saw how she breaks up with her exes?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Would Mitch still be carrying the torch for Jamie if he saw how she breaks up with her exes?

The show itself feels ad-libbed tbh.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, raven said:

Oh Jamie and Abe not telling Jackson about his father.......covering up something is always a good idea.  Yay!

Yes, they could help put the pieces together, but no, that would make too much sense.  Jackson already has daddy issues! 

Jamie's hair made me laugh.  Every time she came in to check on what Abe was doing with Davies, her hair was perfectly curled, smooth and bouncy, fresh from the salon.  But when she'd join the others in their surgeries and whatnot, her hair looked like it had a long day.  Next scene, lovely curls again.

I hope "somebody" collects all those ants that crawled around everywhere.  I guess it was a good thing no one accidentally swallowed one.

Everybody needs to quit the Jaime bashing because SHE WILL FUCKING KILL YOU !! ;)

Second best line of the night;

Jackson (angrily): Is he dead ?

Jaime (with a hand in the cookie jar face): Just for a minute.

• Love 8

He! That was fantastic. Mitch's line about the invisible cleaning crew alone made this episode but there was so much more: icy lizard, resuscitation by ants, both Jackson and Mitch's reaction when faced with Abe and Jaimie McGyvering a defibrillator, Jaimie pulling a Roslin on Logan (with very bad CGI) - what's not to love?

Also: poor Jackson. Not enough that crazy Pa infected him with a synthetic version of the ghost gene now Ma's gone beastly rogue (which begs the question how she caught the ghost gene).

I might be the only one: but I seriously enjoy Jaimie as nihilistic badass with perfect hair in all its ridiculousness. Unlike Abe who keeps clutching the idiot ball and now has got a secret too! Oh, what could it be? Was he hired by Professor Oz to keep an eye on junior?

Never change show - never change.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MissLucas said:

but there was so much more: icy lizard, resuscitation by ants, both Jackson and Mitch's reaction when faced with Abe and Jaimie McGyvering a defibrillator, Jaimie pulling a Roslin on Logan (with very bad CGI) - what's not to love?

I would have enjoyed that more if they hadn't shoehhorned in too many simultaneous crises and people yelling "No. MY thing first!" at each other. 

• Love 1

Icy Gila Monster. I never thought I would say this but the animals are the X-men. They developed "powers" and fighting back at mankind.

No offense Logan, but how stupid are you? She's holding a gun and he already seen she can be ruthless for survival and it's not as if she can join him jumping out of the plane. Kissing her was dumb.

I agree to the posters that says we will see Logan in the future because the plot twists this show has are that ridiculous.

Because secrets on this show seem to have a habit of coming back much faster than I expected. Nobody has secrets anymore. I mean I thought they were going to keep Jackson's condition under wraps but it didn't take long to spill that. And  I thought they were going to hold Logan's secret a little bit longer but I was wrong. So by the next two episodes whatever Abe is hiding is coming out and I hope it's not a bad one because he's one of the few characters left I thought some honour.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, redfish said:

I agree to the posters that says we will see Logan in the future because the plot twists this show has are that ridiculous.

Not so sure.

Logan may be one of a long list of actors who, having experienced the reality of Zoo, decided to bail after a few episode.  From Alyssa Diaz only recently, to way back, like Carl Lumbly and Xander Berkeley.  Why, even Chloe couldn't take it any more!

• Love 2

I really hope he did. That would be awesome.

My new game, Who knew? Zoo knew!

Who knew you could stand on the back lift gate of a plane at so many thousand feet and not only not get sucked out of the plane, but you can actually have a conversation! Who knew? Zoo knew!

Who knew that you could fly from Florida to Botswana in just an hour or so. Who knew? Zoo knew!

Who knew that you can not show any flight attendants or crew other than one pilot, yet somehow fly all over the world and all your messes get cleaned up? Who knew? Zoo (and Mitch) knew!

Who knew you could start a heart with electric ants?

Who knew that a earthquake causing sloth could cause quakes above the earth? In an airplane. How does that even work?

Who knew?

• Love 8

So what's the big deal that Abe knew Robert Oz before he met Jackson?  I guess I would consider it more of a "shocking secret" if I actually cared.

Hoping that's the last we see of Logan, although I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up again.  Private Vasquez was gone this episode too, is it too much to hope that she never rejoins the team?

I'm assuming that Robert Oz must have injected Mrs. Oz at some point along the way, and unfortunately for her, she has mutated.  I suppose we are supposed to wonder if they will get "the cure" in time.

Confused as to why they let Davies go.  Because Alison said so?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Not so sure.

Logan may be one of a long list of actors who, having experienced the reality of Zoo, decided to bail after a few episode.  From Alyssa Diaz only recently, to way back, like Carl Lumbly and Xander Berkeley.  Why, even Chloe couldn't take it any more!

I don't watch as many shows as some of you, so I'm not familiar with the actor playing Logan. But I doubt any actor that isn't established would bail on a series by choice unless a better show offered a part. And even then, they'd most likely be unable to bail unless they weren't contracted for but a few episodes in the first place. Pierce Brosnan famously was unable to get out of the Remington Steele contract to play James Bond when it was first offered to him.

1 hour ago, Julie23 said:

Who knew that a earthquake causing sloth could cause quakes above the earth? In an airplane. How does that even work?

No kidding... WTF was THAT?

I handwaved it, like everything else. I only tune in to hate watch, see wacky animals, and hope for sly snark from Billy Burke. I don't really care about any of the other characters, which may be why I didn't care about losing Chloe and don't mind Daniela and Logan being there that much either.

Edited by slothgirl
  • Love 3

I just loved how Mitch was all "I'm just going to ignore they're trying to revive Davies with the ants. Yep. Because it just makes life easier".

Also, Mitch, good point that Jamie isn't exactly telling anything about when she was gone. Plus I notice she assumes they spent the whole time on the plane.

Really, they need to import Mitch and Abe to other shows. Mitch can just sit and make snarky comments while Abe sits next to him and makes sensible comments and suggestions.

The last skeleton is a smilodon? Where's that hiding? Skull Island?

• Love 3

Every time I think this show couldn't get more ridiculous, lizards who change temperatures, sloths who can tip planes, and ants who act as defibrillators appear and I just have to wonder what they'll do next. 

Mitch/Jackson's reaction to the ants shocking Gen. Davies back to life was all kinds of awesome. So is Mitch's snark. 

I want to like Jamie, but she just pales in comparison to someone like Chloe. Jamie tries too hard to be badass. But hey, she's turning into a serial killer, so there's that! I'm just going to assume since Logan wasn't unconscious by the time she kicked him out of the plane, that he had enough time to pull the chute before he did.

Abe and Jamie lying about Robert Oz? Yeah, that still won't backfire. Abe knowing Robert Oz before Jackson? Ok, unless there's more to that as in Abe knew Robert was alive and planned this whole zootopia thing, then I don't know why this is such a big secret. 

I'm so confused as to how Allison got to Africa so quickly, but I know that I missed what she said last episode about where she was going, so I have to assume she was already in Africa. I sometimes tune this show out when I get bored. The team getting from Florida to Africa seemingly in a couple of hours is also ridiculous.

• Love 3

Sorry folks, I'm still enjoying the show.  Yes, it's crazy, and it has bad CGI, but I like the twists and turns, and more importantly, I REALLY like the core characters - although Jamie is getting on my nerves.  I think she may be suffering from PTSD, which would make sense, but Mitch doesn't deserve her ish.  The last time he had seen her, she kissed him.  Then he saves her, and then she's treating him like crap.  Mitch isn't the pining type, at least not overtly.  If she isn't interested, he will leave it alone - but she's an idiot because Mitch is all types of awesome sauce.  

I like that this season is about a core character's mutation with the animal gene since it makes me care more because it has a direct effect on a character I care about.  I love the Jackson family dysfunction, and I was NOT expecting the mother to have murdered all the refugees.  I like surprise twists like that in my tv shows.  The other twist?  That Abe did not accidentally meet Jackson Oz in Africa.  He knew Richard Oz, and I'm guessing that Richard hired Abe to watch his son because Richard knew that he had injected his son with the ghost gene.  Abe had no idea, imo, but developed a strong friendship with Jackson regardless, but it may look suspect.  Frankly, Abe should just come clean with everything:  Jackson's father is alive and that he knew his father.  What IS interesting is that Abe had no idea that Robert Oz was still alive.  So if Robert sent Abe to interact with Jackson, when did Abe lose communication with Dr. Oz?

I also appreciate that newbies don't seem to stick around long or they don't eat up the show.  Whether it's Dariella or Logan, the show remains focused on the core four, which is smart.  I am hooked, and I want to see where all of this goes and where we end up.  I would also love a season three, but I don't know.  Either way, I'll take this show over any of the reality show crap that is on tv right now.  At least Zoo, with all it's flaws, is different and fun and that I actually like the main characters.  

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I think she may be suffering from PTSD, which would make sense, but Mitch doesn't deserve her ish.

He doesn't deserve it - he was the one who refused to leave and wanted to go back and get her - but I cut her some slack because she doesn't know that and from her view, while she was fighting off thugs, cults, polar bears, beavers, the cold and getting her toe cut off, everyone was chilling on the luxury plane.  So I give her some allowance but she needs to get over it soon.  She can keep killing bad guys though.

I'm going with Abe was sent to watch Jackson and keep him safe.  I refuse to believe anything nefarious about Abe especially WRT to his Rafiki.  Nope, nope!

Confused as to why they let Davies go.  Because Alison said so?

That was the deal Jackson made with her to get her to check on his mother, I figured because it would be hard to cover up killing a general, as opposed to all those other people they (well, Jamie) killed (like an FBI agent). 

I goof but I enjoy this show - I LOL at least once an episode, I like all the core four, Billy Burke's wacky eyebrows and comments, Abe's smooth voice, Jamie's killing ways and sometimes there's a bonus shot of Jackson with his shirt off.   It's ridiculous but fun and I'm curious as to what they will pull next in S3 (they shipped Chloe's body to France hmmm this is Zoo, anything can happen).  I would rather have Chloe and her bug eyes, Alison is blah.

• Love 5

Fare thee well, Logan.  You went out like a total putz... assuming he's actually dead.  The fact that they went out of their way to make the actor a regular makes me wonder if another swerve is coming, like he managed to still pull the tab before he completely lost feeling.  Or maybe it's all happening and it was just another attempt to show that anyone can bite it.  Dead or not though, he was a moron for thinking Jamie was going to be down with him turning on her.  Idiot.  Still don't care for Jamie, but her slowly turning into a sociopathic killer is at least making her somewhat interesting.  At this rate, she might end up being the person who tries to kill Jackson, if/when he finally goes off the reservation.

Abe and Jamie almost kill Davies, only to use the electro-ants to bring him back.  Davies admits to Abe that Robert Oz is alive, but is now threatening to expose to Jackson that Abe is more connected to Robert then anyone thought, so Abe is keeping his trap shut for now.  I can only imagine what history he could have with Robert.

Ice Lizard.  Sounds like the beginning of a comic origin story.

Jackson blackmails Allison into finding his mother, whose convoy had been attacked.  The good news is she's still alive.  The bad news is that she was apparently the creature that actually killed everyone.  Oh, boy.

Mitch/Billy Burke's line about the plan always being magically cleaned up again really was the best.  This show wouldn't be half as entertaining without his snark.  Or Burke's annoyed reactions to pretty much everything.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

This show wouldn't be half as entertaining without his snark.  Or Burke's annoyed reactions to pretty much everything.

He! Sometimes I wonder if he just calls back the reaction he had when reading the script for a specific scene the first time.

• Love 3
On 8/8/2016 at 7:23 PM, MissLucas said:

Episode description:

That's actually pretty cool.  Make it happen, Zoo!

On 8/9/2016 at 10:05 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

I've already started coming up with super hero names for the triple helix animals.  They are Blizzard Lizard, Electricants, Glassnake and Slothquake.  I can't come up with anything for the jellyfish.  Also open to other names for the snake, sloth and the ants, but I'm sticking with Blizzard Lizard.

On 8/10/2016 at 3:29 AM, Gudzilla said:

Everybody needs to quit the Jaime bashing because SHE WILL FUCKING KILL YOU !! ;)

True dat!

On 8/10/2016 at 7:58 AM, MissLucas said:

I might be the only one: but I seriously enjoy Jaimie as nihilistic badass with perfect hair in all its ridiculousness.

I'm enjoying remorseless killer Jamie as well.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, maczero said:

I've already started coming up with super hero names for the triple helix animals.  They are Blizzard Lizard, Electricants, Glassnake and Slothquake.  I can't come up with anything for the jellyfish.  Also open to other names for the snake, sloth and the ants, but I'm sticking with Blizzard Lizard.

I love those! The jellyfish is tricky. Jellystorm?

• Love 2

Who knew you could start a heart with electric ants?

I learned something new!  And, as a back-up plan, I learned from the above-mentioned 'Sharknado 4' that you can also start a heart by rubbing two shark bellies together to create static electricity.

Another good bit of Mitch dialogue:  'I don't know what happened here.  And I don't want to.  But we've got a lizard to save.'

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BooksRule said:

...And, as a back-up plan, I learned from the above-mentioned 'Sharknado 4' that you can also start a heart by rubbing two shark bellies together to create static electricity...

But only if the sharks came out of a sharknado that tore through a nuclear reactor. ;-)

• Love 2

But only if the sharks came out of a sharknado that tore through a nuclear reactor. ;-)

But...but doesn't that happen all the time in real life?  

I was a little disappointed that the lizard's power was ice.  I would have expected a fire-breathing dragon lizard (or is that too logical for this show?)

Edited by BooksRule
  • Love 3
On 8/10/2016 at 7:39 PM, Bishop said:

I would also love a season three...

As far as I know, it was renewed, just a couple days ago.

20 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Abe and Jamie almost kill Davies, only to use the electro-ants to bring him back.

Jamie spotted the escaped ants running around on what looked like some sort of counter.  Anyone care to speculate on how she got them into the flasks?

20 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

The fact that they went out of their way to make the actor a regular makes me wonder if another swerve is coming, like he managed to still pull the tab before he completely lost feeling.

When Jackson & Abe were shooting storm-troopers on the plane earlier, the darts were incredibly effective. Those intruders went down like ninepins! 

We're told that Jackson's mother disappeared "Outside Botswana".  Doesn't that phrase sound odd to anyone else?  I mean, wouldn't it be more normal to say "In Namibia" or "In Zambia" as appropriate?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, maczero said:

Blizzard lizard works for me.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BooksRule said:

I was a little disappointed that the lizard's power was ice.  I would have expected a fire-breathing dragon lizard (or is that too logical for this show?)

You answered your own question there ;)

5 hours ago, Netfoot said:

We're told that Jackson's mother disappeared "Outside Botswana".  Doesn't that phrase sound odd to anyone else?  I mean, wouldn't it be more normal to say "In Namibia" or "In Zambia" as appropriate?

There is no normal in Zoo (just as there is no logical)!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Jamie spotted the escaped ants running around on what looked like some sort of counter.  Anyone care to speculate on how she got them into the flasks?

She got help from the invisible crew

• Love 6
On 8/10/2016 at 8:26 PM, raven said:

He doesn't deserve it - he was the one who refused to leave and wanted to go back and get her - but I cut her some slack because she doesn't know that and from her view, while she was fighting off thugs, cults, polar bears, beavers, the cold and getting her toe cut off, everyone was chilling on the luxury plane.  So I give her some allowance but she needs to get over it soon.  She can keep killing bad guys though.

I found it curious as to why Mitch allowed her to believe that he's been just sitting on the plane gelling when he was also out risking his life and almost dying as much as her character was in the forest.  She seems to believe, perhaps, that he was just hanging out on a luxury aircraft while she was fighting for her life, and that's simply not the truth.  Maybe Mitch didn't want to get into it with her, but he should have corrected her and put her in her place.  She's not the only one suffering.  That being said, I do like Jamie, and I hope she comes out of this "anger" stage soon.

On 8/11/2016 at 4:33 AM, thuganomics85 said:

Mitch/Billy Burke's line about the plan always being magically cleaned up again really was the best.  This show wouldn't be half as entertaining without his snark.  Or Burke's annoyed reactions to pretty much everything.

Agree 100%.  I think what I like about the core characters is that each brings something I like to the mix.  Mitch:  He's wonderfully snarky and he hides his heart.  He's a good man, willing to risk all for his friends, but he hides behind a sarcastic and cynical veneer.  Jackson:  He's of course handsome, but he's also the everyman.  He's not superhuman, but instead caught up in a crazy situation and desperate to protect the people he now considers family while also trying to hold onto his humanity.  Abraham:  He is the soft and steady voice of this team.  The calm in the storm, and I adore his relationship with Jackson.  Jamie:  I like her snark, and she has the every woman quality to Jackson's everyman persona, and I loved her dynamic with Mitch.  So I'm hoping to see that again soon.

16 hours ago, Canada said:

Nice.  Torture, pushing someone out of an airplane with no way to open his parachute.  Maybe the animals have the right idea about humans.

Nah.  Davies is perfectly content with murdering two million people rather than try and fight to find a cure.  He's also fine, apparently, with ultimately torturing Jackson if that's what it takes to figure out the mutation.  I prefer Mitch's way of doing things.  As for Logan, he really turned out to be a jerk.  He was going to leave Jamie to her fate, and he also helped pound Mitch when Mitch went to unlock the Sloth's cage.  It's a shame because I did like Logan initially, but I'm okay with Jamie shoving him out of the plane.  Again, it's all about the core four for me.

8 hours ago, Netfoot said:

As far as I know, it was renewed, just a couple days ago.

Yes it was.  Happy Dance!

No, they were still in the case when Jamie spotted the ants.  They weren't on the counter.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2

I loved Mitch's quip when the Army dude said "Get on your knees!"  Mitch:  "Does that line ever work for you?"

I enjoyed this ep.  The core four and the absurdity of it is entertaining to me.  I like SciFi.  Those of you who like cheesy CGI need to check out "Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot"  Way too early for CGI but the little toy tanks getting stomped and the hilarious villains & monsters are a hoot.  Plus since the producers are Italian it has a spaghetti movie soundtrack.  I kid you not...whistling and all.  Japanese (1967 or so) and think Godzilla style.  Also the dubbing is so bad it's good.  But one cool thing.....they have some cool old cars!

Check it out.  It's on DVD if you can't find it on SciFi channel (I know they changed the spelling...) or Comet Channel.  I just bought it off eBay.

On 8/9/2016 at 10:11 PM, slothgirl said:

Just in case anyone thought the writers weren't doing all of this on purpose - HELLO THEY HAVE JUST SMACKED US ALL IN THE FACE WITH IT.

On 8/13/2016 at 0:50 PM, OhioSongbird said:

I loved Mitch's quip when the Army dude said "Get on your knees!"  Mitch:  "Does that line ever work for you?"

Billy Burke has got to be ad-libbing this stuff and then they keep it in. The writing on this show is too awful for them to be coming up with it on their own.

Or maybe they have one writer for dialog and others for storyline, plot, whatever....

Edited by slothgirl
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, slothgirl said:

Billy Burke has got to be ad-libbing this stuff and then they keep it in. The writing on this show is too awful for them to be coming up with it on their own.

Or maybe they have one writer for dialog and others for storyline, plot, whatever....

I would really like to know for sure. Hopefully someone will ask in an interview. 
Maybe they've reached the point where they write:

Army Dude [to Mitch]: Get on your knees!
Mitch: (snarky reply)

• Love 1
On 8/12/2016 at 6:35 PM, shapeshifter said:

Okay, but how are they going to walk her back from her murderous ways? Retcon, I guess.

They aren't going to walk it back.  She'll have to deal with her choices on her own.  I think she "only" killed two people - the woman she wouldn't let on the bus and then Logan.  I could be wrong about that.  I'm not sure if I'm mad about Jamie refusing to allow the woman on the bus because that same woman was downright smiling at the prospect of sacrificing Jamie and the other girl to a grisly death.  Yes, it would have made Jamie more noble and given her the moral high-ground had she let the woman on board, but considering that woman was a murdering psychopath, I can't say it was the "wrong" decision.  As for Logan, I have more of an issue with his "death."  It wasn't necessary for her to kill him although there is no guarantee at all that he couldn't open his chute.  In fact, if I had been him, I would have opeed it the minute I cleared the plane.  It's not like he became instantly unconscious, and so I have a feeling Logan will show up again.  If I were to look at it from Jaime's perspective, she feels he used her the whole time and was willing to kill and/or hand over her and her friends to Davies.  Would it have been better for him to have held a gun on her?  Maybe.  It would have once again given her the moral high-ground, but I don't mind that these characters are gray.  That being said, I don't want to see any more deaths by Jamie because if we do, I have a feeling she won't be long for this world.  At some point, it will cross a line where the character can't come back.  I don't think she's there yet.  Like I said, I can see why she would have sacrificed both that woman and Logan.  Both were going to sacrifice her.  Let's hope she turns a corner from her, and I hope she patches things up with Mitch too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bishop said:

I think she "only" killed two people - the woman she wouldn't let on the bus and then Logan.

Well, she killed an FBI guy last season.  And didn't she kill a guy in the forests a few episodes ago?  One of Logan's ex-employers?

• Love 2