Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Don't Worry Baby

wanderingstar
  • Start Topic

As the opportunity to expand the clubs evolves, Ghost is spread even thinner between Angela, the kids, business and Tommy. Tommy struggles with a decision. Kanan gets back into the life, and Angela faces doubt.

I felt like not a lot happened this episode, but there were some good character moments. Like Tasha musing about how Ghost made all the decisions when they were married, and Angela having doubts about her and Jamie's chances as a couple. Otherwise, I was kind of meh on the episode.

Holly going to the Jamaicans to get them to take out Ghost makes sense I guess, but I still cannot stand her character. 

When Angela was expressing concerns about her and Jamie's relationship,  I was like she is saying what a lot of us are thinking.  Other than that I really don't have much to say about the episode.  

On a shallow note though,  Am I the only one that found Ghost sexy as hell with the hood on when he killed the dudes trying to kill Tommy. 

• Love 4

So clearly all the work Greg was doing while he was suspended or whatever the hell will be thrown out on technicalities.  

How long before Lobos has Ruiz killed? Because Mike is definitely going to blab.

I liked how the last couple of episodes they are highlighting Tommy's relationship with Tariq and how no matter what's going on with him and Ghost, he's still there for Tariq.  In some ways Tommy and Ghost's "divorce" is more interesting than Tasha and Ghost's.

So I played straight stalker last night regarding Angela's apt.  She lives at 400 E 55th and her rent is $3500.  Im not sure what we were supposed to think about James paying Angela's rent. I mean, was it just another way for him to be controlling? Was he just trying to be nice...I mean he IS living there now though.  Not like before when he was just dropping in for sex sessions. I didnt really see a problem with it.  Maybe he should have spoken to her first, but shit, let somebody....ANYBODY pay my rent for me. You aint gonna hear nothing but a thank you.

What did give me cause to pause was James so forcefully referring to Tasha as his wife.  That was a "bitch better stay in your lane" conversation.  Speaking of, WTF was Angela thinking going to speak to Tasha any damn way.  I loved how Tasha assumed it had something to do with James being in jail or dead, because yeah why the fuck else would Angela have the nerve to show up on her figurative doorstep?   Tariq's record being expunged is great but thats something she could have allowed James to tell Tasha...she didnt need to go over there for that.

This show is great, and I love thats its on Starz so typical FCC rules dont really apply as much, but did we really have to see 50 cent jerking off??? o-O. Bllechhh.  Jukebox is certifiable btw. But serious LOL at her telling dispatch the robbers were 4 white males.  She aint have to kill that boy though...all he wanted to do is go to college. Smh.

• Love 6

Am I the only one that found Ghost sexy as hell with the hood on when he killed the dudes trying to kill Tommy. 

No you are not the only one.

It cracked me up though that he went right back to club like nothing happened. Just had to step out for a minute to go kill some guys. No biggie.

The guy who plays Tommy might want to hit the gym if he's going to be showing his butt so much. It was looking a little doughy to me (in both texture and color) in this episode.

• Love 4

FuriousStyles you always say what I'm thinking but forgot to mention.  UHHHH seriously, who complains about someone is paying their rent?! NOT I!!! 

And when Jaime was like MY WIFE!!! I think that gave Angela a bit of a wake up call to how Jaime feels about Tasha and the respect he still has for her. She is still his wife and the mother of his children and he will check Angela or anyone that upsets Tasha or oversteps thier bounds when it comes to her.  In regards to Angela going to see Tasha,  Angela will always be jealous of Tasha whether she will admit it or not.  Ghost married her and is still married to her and from the looks of it doesn't seem to be in any rush to divorce her and that will bother any former sidepiece that gets upgraded to the main.  

Angela got Tariq's record expunged for Jaime like Tasha said and ran and told Tasha thinking Tasha was going to thank her and be grateful to Angela but she didn't get that.  I think Angela is trying to insert herself in that situation to prove to herself that she is here now and isn't going away.  But the conversation that she had with Jaime shows that she is finally seeing the situation for what it really is and not the fairy tale they were spinning in their  heads while sneaking behind everyone's back.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

No you are not the only one.

It cracked me up though that he went right back to club like nothing happened. Just had to step out for a minute to go kill some guys. No biggie.

The guy who plays Tommy might want to hit the gym if he's going to be showing his butt so much. It was looking a little doughy to me (in both texture and color) in this episode.

OMG!!! Yes to everything you just said.  I was like did he really kill about 3 people and then went back to club like and lets keep the party going!!!!

And I thought the same thing about Tommy,  He's no Julio and I wont even bother to mention Ghosts body.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zeebreezy said:

OMG!!! Yes to everything you just said.  I was like did he really kill about 3 people and then went back to club like and lets keep the party going!!!!

And I thought the same thing about Tommy,  He's no Julio and I wont even bother to mention Ghosts body.

I loved the fact that he came out quietly killed those 3 and then just got back in the car.  I remember when the show told us about how he got the name Ghost, how he would quietly pull up to someone and shoot them calmly and walk away without anyone hearing him.  This happened exactly like that, Tommy didn't even know that Ghost saved him.

Oh and caused it can't be said enough I dislike Holly. 

• Love 6

Maybe he should have spoken to her first, but shit, let somebody....ANYBODY pay my rent for me. You aint gonna hear nothing but a thank you.

Tell it. Especially if we're smashing and I'm risking my reputation, freedom and career for you. The least you could do is pay the rent. Or kick up half.

The exception being if you're dealing with a bum ass dude who's controlling the purse strings in order to control you. That's one thing Angela has over Tasha. She doesn't need Ghost to take care of her. In her case, it's optional. With Tasha, it's required. Although if Tasha were to finish up her degree, she would be an asset to any business. But that would mean she'd have to pump the brakes on living high and that's tough for anyone to give up. Damn shame she's involving Keisha in her bullshit. She's using the shop as a money laundering front, right?

I'm intrigued by the security guy and what he wanted to tell Ghost about that hotelier. I'm waiting on all this social media presence shit to bite him in the ass.

Forgot to mention that I slept on Greg's cuteness. He was kinda fine handling business. Angela should've tried to make it work with him.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 2

I don't know if anyone watches the segment that comes on after the show each week, but the show creator/head writer said that Holly is her favorite character.  So unfortunately, she ain't going nowhere. 

Everybody was having sex this week except for Ghost and Angela....the beginning of the end for them?

Speaking of, Tommy and Holly have what looks to be like this marathon sex session, then as soon as they finish they just pull on their clothes from the floor and head out the house.  They must stink so badly....sex funk quickly goes from smelling good to holy hell. 

5 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

In some ways Tommy and Ghost's "divorce" is more interesting than Tasha and Ghost's.

So true.  They're the real love story.  Now if only Tommy wasn't so insane and damaged and Ghost wasn't so damn big/hard headed, they could work their shit out.

I don't really understand Nurse Sizzurp.  Sometimes she acts like she's so frightened of Jukebox, other times its like she can't wait to throw something in Jukebox's face just to piss her off.

• Love 3

Can we discuss 50's peen showing up during the jacking off scene? I really could have done without that. 

50 does play a really good bad guy so I will give him that.

It was really sad to see how Tasha feels like she has had no voice and now that she is without Ghost she is lost and doesn't know what to do with herself. I'm not sure I realized how Ghost gave her an identity and no matter what she'll never be without him. I think Angela needs to let that one sink in, Ghost's relationship with Tasha will always take priority because they are co-parenting. I did like Ghost blurting out that Tasha was his wife! He still loves that woman and I suspect he will be leaning on her for support especially as he continues to play with fire.

I did giggle at Ghost changing into his murdering hoodie and managing to show up right on time to kill the guys after Tommy, and then heading right back into the club to take a few selfies for social media. I don't think he ever broke a sweat!

Holly needs to die just so we can stop seeing sex scenes between her and Tommy. Ick.  Kudos to the actress (who I"m sure is a very lovely person) to making this character one of the worst on television right now. She's gradually becoming more and more unhinged and this latest stunt visiting the Jamaicans will not end well. 

• Love 4

'm intrigued by the security guy and what he wanted to tell Ghost about that hotelier. I'm waiting on all this social media presence shit to bite him in the ass.

Security guy is very interesting, him following Ghost to see him murder the Koreans, and the look on his face when James got back pretending he was there the whole time. I couldn't quite place it but it looked like disgust. 

Loved James' response re: his lack of social media, it made sense. I'm not the club type, but U'd much rather go to a place that didn't use social media, much more exclusive and private.

Something is up with hotel chick, not sure what, hopefully ends up more like her old character on Banshee.

• Love 2

I really enjoy this show but I wish 50 cent had died and he can take Jukebox and her girlfriend with him.  This side story I have no interest in.  I was disappointed that Tommy didnt see that it was Ghost who helped him.  

• Love 6