Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Great Ex-pectations

I thought Steven was Julia's match!  Who is then?! Did her and John go to the truth booth? I don't remember . I hope it's not him . Gio is mentally unstable. He is so gross.  I can't even stand to hear him talk! 

Morgan and the weight comment..classy.  

• Love 3

Morgan is supposed to be smart?  He does a very clever job of hiding whatever intelligence he supposedly has.

Dramatic much, Gio?  The "I have to take a knee, and I still might fully collapse to the floor" move was laughable.  Julia was a lot nicer to him in the Truth Booth than I would have been, especially after he cornered her on the boat and kept holding on to her hands and arms.  YEEEUUUUCK!  The second I saw NO MATCH I would have run out of the booth and joined the group with a huge whoop of relief.  It's too bad Steven and Julia aren't a match, since they like each other so much. 

Clearly most of these people are walking away without love, since only a few of them can seem to stand each other, and now maybe even without any money.  I guess they will blame Steven for pairing up with Julia and "ruining" the house strategy, such as it was.

I think Emma is very pretty, and that it's her hair that maybe isn't the most flattering to her face.  Her and Prosper as a couple don't seem like a terrible idea, except for the part where he has never had a girlfriend for longer than 3 weeks.  Hello, Red Flag.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irritable said:

Morgan is supposed to be smart?  He does a very clever job of hiding whatever intelligence he supposedly has.

Dramatic much, Gio?  The "I have to take a knee, and I still might fully collapse to the floor" move was laughable.  Julia was a lot nicer to him in the Truth Booth than I would have been, especially after he cornered her on the boat and kept holding on to her hands and arms.  YEEEUUUUCK!  The second I saw NO MATCH I would have run out of the booth and joined the group with a huge whoop of relief.  It's too bad Steven and Julia aren't a match, since they like each other so much. 

Clearly most of these people are walking away without love, since only a few of them can seem to stand each other, and now maybe even without any money.  I guess they will blame Steven for pairing up with Julia and "ruining" the house strategy, such as it was.

I think Emma is very pretty, and that it's her hair that maybe isn't the most flattering to her face.  Her and Prosper as a couple don't seem like a terrible idea, except for the part where he has never had a girlfriend for longer than 3 weeks.  Hello, Red Flag.

It was actually really smart that Steven did that. He forced like three couple including his that were either forming bonds or thought they were a match outright to be together and now they don't have to waste a truth booth on them.

I will no longer give two shits about the actual competition if these people win AGAIN after fucking up all season AGAIN. I'm not one for calling bullshit on reality shows because I don't care that much. I also don't think producers can actively rig competitions involving money but fuck. They have no idea who the matches are and it's week 8. Give me a break.

Also, if I'm being honest, Victoria's "well we just lost 250,000 dollars guys" sounded Hella fake.

• Love 4

Did Cameron get a haircut? he looked much better! I wish he hadn't gotten a perfect match so we'd see him more than just during the match-up ceremony. They don't even do a 5 second check-in with the honeymooners anymore, huh? 

Stephen and Julia are not a match. Julia has the personality of a limp noodle. 

• Love 1

Julia's match is

Spoiler

CAM

With 4 lights last week with the matches they chose, the cast already has ALL of the info they needed mathematically to identify all 10 perfect matches as of right after last week's match up ceremony. The only question is if they are smart enough to figure it out. Granted it would be very tough to figure out without a pen and paper relying only on memory. Its easier to figure from your house with all of the info right in front of you, but they completely already confirmed it and this blackout was completely unnecessary to figure it out.

http://areuthe.blogspot.com/2016/08/season-4-episode-7-probabilities-live.html?m=1

10 confirmed "perfect matches" are at the bottom of the blog

Edited by bblancobrnx
Spoiler tags
  • Love 1

Gio is bizarre. Incredibly self-centered, immature, and irrational. I don't know why Julia just told him straight out that she wasn't interested in him. I think she secretly loved having yet another guy salivate after her. What is it about her? All I see is another version of Danica McKellar (Winnie on Wonder Years) but with thinner lips and a weird square smile. She has no personality to speak of, unlike Tori (Spelling).

LOL at the no lights. But that should have told them a lot. I'm not at all surprised to read above that they have enough info to figure it out. That requires smarts and logic, however. If they suddenly get "smart," I'll be disappointed this go-round.

• Love 3

If they win any money at all, no one can't convince me that it's not because production stepped in to offer some help. These people are so clueless. They went in circles for weeks doing the same thing, getting the same results and now they're shocked. It seems like the most outspoken matches are the ones that end up not being matches (Gio, Stephen, Brandon, etc.). The couples that seem silently confident are usually the ones that end up as matches on this show. 

At this point, I just want to know who the hell Gio's perfect match is. I'm going to shed a tear for her, lol.

Also, I'm probably going to think that however Cam's match is, is an idiot for not giving him a chance. He's the most decent and normal guy in the house and the game with his ex just kind of solidifies my opinion of him being a stand up guy who would make a great boyfriend to any girl that's willing to vulnerable and be the one to put themselves out there first. He's shy but i think that's part of his charm. But what do I know...I'm not on this show, haha. 

Victoria's reaction at the end seemed incredibly scripted and fake. Kaylen needs to keep Gio's name out of her mouth and just stay the hell away from him. She tries to act like she's above what he did to her (even though in the end he was right about them) but she takes every opportunity to involve herself with him, be it an indirect comment to him or about him. Just shut up already and look elsewhere for the person who's supposed to be your actual match. 

Ok...so I looked at the perfect matches spoiler....no way in hell these people figure this out on their own. Talk about off the mark, LOL. 

• Love 3

Yeah....this group doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together to create a spark between the whole lot of them. There is no way they can figure this out without production assistance. Maybe production will give them multiple truth booths in one episode like they did on a previous season as a crutch.

I guess the rumors about Julia giving handjobs were correct - at least insofar as it relates to Steven.  Did anyone else catch him giving her the hand lotion as they were snuggling into bed?  I also don't understand what the obsession is with her.  Is she that great at giving handjobs?  And she does have a weird, square, smile. 

Gio is disturbing.  Seriously frightening and disturbing.  He's done a lot of creepy things but the one thing that really stands out to me and gives me the shivers is the way he grabbed Francesca's throat when he was kissing her on the bench.  Like he wrapped his whole hand around her throat and pulled her toward him.  I could hardly even watch his dramatic crying (and drooling!) when he discovered Julia wasn't his match.   The secondhand embarrassment was too strong.

Edited by CottlestonPie
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Ok...so I looked at the perfect matches spoiler....no way in hell these people figure this out on their own. Talk about off the mark, LOL. 

yea nope - no freaking way.  most of them are so far off.

I almost blame the host guy for keeping them so off the mark - he's always telling them to think with their heart.  when no, to win the money they need to think strategically and use their brains.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

yea nope - no freaking way.  most of them are so far off.

I almost blame the host guy for keeping them so off the mark - he's always telling them to think with their heart.  when no, to win the money they need to think strategically and use their brains.

The host is an idiot. Every season he lectures them about thinking with their hearts -  except that if they knew how to do that would they be in the position of needing professional match makers to find love for them?

• Love 4