Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

The Alienist In The Media

7 minutes ago, Reality police said:

You now have a new follower. I love that laugh about a third of the way in. 

Thanks.

This laugh? :) I love Josh's reaction. Thanks for the follow!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I love all, but mostly the egg cream one!

Thank you! The egg cream one is my fav too. :) I wanted it to say John & Joseph's Famous Egg Creams, but the button is so tiny, I didn't have room. I was also thinking of making some that said "Cholera is a disease!" and "Syphillis!" but wasn't sure if I really wanted a magnet saying that. lol

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Like 2

Emmy nominations:

Outstanding Limited Series
Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Period Or Fantasy Program (One Hour Or More) - The Boy on the Bridge
Outstanding Cinematography For A Limited Series Or Movie - The Boy on the Bridge
Outstanding Period Costumes - A Fruitful Partnership
Outstanding Main Title Design
Outstanding Special Visual Effects In A Supporting Role - The Boy on the Bridge

• Like 2

Yeaaa! I was really happy when I found out yesterday. I'm a little surprised they changed the name of the show. I wonder if it'll be more like The Alienist: Angel of Darkness. Changing names just confuses people and isn't good for marketing. I haven't read any of the books, but I know Angel takes place quite a few years later after the first book. I'm guessing they'll change that.

• Like 1

Ugh, don't think I can stand to watch.  I found Angel to be too dark as a book.  I hated the way John was portrayed and was thoroughly disgusted with the antagonist and how long they got away with their crimes.

On 8/17/2018 at 3:12 PM, pezgirl7 said:

Yeaaa! I was really happy when I found out yesterday. I'm a little surprised they changed the name of the show. I wonder if it'll be more like The Alienist: Angel of Darkness. Changing names just confuses people and isn't good for marketing. I haven't read any of the books, but I know Angel takes place quite a few years later after the first book. I'm guessing they'll change that.

Yeah, I suspect that's how it will be marketed, The Alienest: Angel of Darkness.

Very cool to hear we'll get another limited run. I enjoyed the first and look forward to seeing the characters again. 

Golden Globe nominations!

Best Television Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
Best Performance by an Actor in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Daniel Bruhl

• Like 1