Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E20: Power of Veto 6

• Start Topic

I think either Paul or Paulie got a Word of the Day calendar in one of their HoH baskets. Clearly today's word was "scam". "She's scam?" Your high school English teachers are weeping.

You can always tell when someone has a raging case of HoH-itis: they wear the HoH robe everywhere. 

And can we never have Nicole host a comp again? Gooosh, that was soooo annoying aaaaaand hard on the ears. I hate that comp as much as I did last year. It's tailor made for a dude with long legs and long arms. 

Also? Michelle? Throwing that apple that hard (or at all) is not friendship.

Edited by Callaphera
Forgot the mandatory "friendship" reference
  • Love 15

So a track and field running comp in which three of the competitors are a soccer player, a 6'5" baseball player, and a personal trainer? Wowza.... I wonder who's gonna win! The girl with the bum knee and ankle, right?

Seeing the mere tip of the iceberg of the Paulie the psychological abuser and Zakiyah the passive-aggressive victim show is nauseating.

Oh, and Nicole? You're a shit-tatistic player already, but smirking when Da' was put on the block - real smooth move, even for you.

I had such high hopes for this season, but it's really taken a nosedive.

• Love 15

First a shout out thanks to all the feed watchers for keeping me up to date on this slow rolling wreck of a season.  The episodes make a whole lot more sense.

Thank you BB for showing the world the scumbag Paulie I have only read about.  He's like a poor DJ Trump Jr. wannabe, with better hair. ick.  

Victor, we have all come to some level of acceptance of the man-bun type thing (tm), but those pigtails aren't going to get you the friends you're looking for.

No surprise on that veto outcome.  Totally built for a tall guy to win.  Sorry James.  You're a wimpy loser.

Zak looks like she might be getting a clue, but will be blinded by her Paulie crush, while he throws her UTB.

Paul.  Lose the robe.  You are not my boy.  Oh, and get your head out of Paulie's ass!  Stellar job of BS ing Day though.  She really is clueless.  

The women catfight while the boyz kick their asses.  They all hate each other, while thinking the big strong men will some how protect them.  

Amazing how introverted little Bridgette is such a huge threat now that Frank is gone..

This testosterone alliance will devolve into a "who has the biggest dick contest" while they try and get a female goat to the F2.  

It's like a traffic accident.  I have to watch....

• Love 6

After they pick off the girls, if there is a box left to give I would like to hear Julie announce, there will be no care package this week, no one voted for any of you.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Paul.  Lose the robe.  You are not my boy.  Oh, and get your head out of Paulie's ass!  Stellar job of BS ing Day though.  She really is clueless.  

But how will we know he's HoH, then? We might think it's Paul running the show again if he didn't go around, strutting his stuff in that sweet, sweet robe.

• Love 5

Anyone else cringe during Bridgette's DRs? She's probably nice in real life but her awkwardness makes me uncomfortable.

I was rooting for Day but she has no one to blame but herself. Totally torpedoed her own game for no reason. She's really not good at this game. 

Not much else to say. 

• Love 8

Oh yeah, that was a fair comp.  I'm sure the women, especially the one with the gimp ankle and knee, had a chance of winning.

Who else mistook Victor for Bridgette several times?  From behind with those pigtails, he tricked me.

OK, let me get this straight.  It's "sketch" to want to know what happens if the veto is used?  Is it sketch when Corey asks the same question?  I gather it's only sketch when the womens don't keep their mouths shut and do what they're told.  Oh and Nicole, it's not "Evilllllllll" to discuss strategy with your alliance, especially when you're obviously being left out of the loop.

I thought HGs were nice enough to pack up your stuff you leave behind, but there's Corey wearing Tiffany's glasses. 

Why isn't it sketch when the player who volunteered to be decoy uses the veto and takes himself off the block?  Wasn't hysteria triggered by Tiffany trying to win veto while on the block?

• Love 16

This show is vaguely racist and I feel vaguely racist watching it. Why is it that the two women of color do anything that someone who thinks they're playing the game with a fellow ally does, except when they do it, it's somehow sneaky?

I did legitimately laugh at Nicole's non-sex dream featuring Derrick, his wife and Cody. Just how it was edited. Well done, editors.

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 11

Just one more episode with Paul as HOH to suffer through. I hope Zakiya wins HOH next week and she sends him home. I never want to hear the words "your boy" or "friendship" ever again. 

I continue to be flabbergasted that none of the house guests are seeing what a threat Paulie. For one, he's a competition beast. Second, he's blatantly calling the shots every single week and others just do his bidding. And last, he seems to have a good social game and is on good terms with the others. Why is no one even bringing his name up as an option, or someone they feel threatened by?

It was hard to watch how cold he could be towards Zakiya, knowing how close they've been. I don't watch the feeds so there may be more to it than what was shown, but deciding he "needs space" and then freezing her out and plotting to evict her next week is pretty harsh. I've never seen someone turn on their "showmance" like that before, especially for so little. And I guarantee, even if he goes through with evicting her, he still won't register on anyone's radar. They'd rather form a mob and go after little Bridgette who's alone in the game with a gimp ankle. 

• Love 11

Well I've found one thing this group of HGs is realllly good at and that is telling the wrong person the wrong thing at the wrong time. It goes wayyy back to 'The Messsiah' outing his own plan to get rid of Da' and his whole pecking order... and then today I reference Paulie and Z. He never should have mentioned his backdoor plan about 'her girl' Da' and she in turn shouldn't have mentioned anything about 'his boy' Paul. Then Paul does the same but with Da'. Wait, does nobody think before speaking in this house?!?

I really wish that Bridge talked 1/2 as tough outside of the DR as she does in it, find your voice Bridge!! And let me help you out with a hint, the tone and non-cartoony mouse voice you use in there could be used outside the DR as well! Maybe people wouldn't write you off then. (Not that being written off at this point would be bad for her... but in life in general)

This comp is wayyy up there with the 'most boring to watch' vetos of all time. Ooh, look rhyming words!! Scintillating.

Oh and can we add 'sketch' to our list of banned words in the house?

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 6

And just like that in the space of a single episode I now hate Paulie.

I can't express how dissapointing it is that ZAULIE turned out to be nothing but a lie. He's not only been playing her but now he's  stabbing her in the back by actively trying to get her out of the house by betraying her trust to Paul and even considering winning HOH so he himself can but her up. But I can't see that happening because obviously he hasn't got the balls....evidenced by the fact all this time later and he's not even kissed her let along gone to first base. I guess Cody isn't the only wuss in the family. And by the way that was some serial killer dead eyes sh@#t going on when Paulie was playing with Zakiyas hair. Damn I just hate him now.

Then there is Paul who continues just to be the most annoying repulsive houseguest of the season. I just can't with him. Michelle don't cry for him...he's not worth it. In fact if someone gave him a roundhouse kick to both of his kidneys I'd be cheering.

Nice bit of rigging with the Veto comp by having one to favor "Your Boys".

I wish a woman had battled back in because all the broing up is tedious.

Seeing the guys in the hot tub brought back memories to the early seasons where the producers made the pretense that the Houseguests wouldn't be able to use the jacuzzi unless they won some competition that would get in unlocked. Yeah right.

At this moment the season can still be redeemed if James and Natalie sway some people into an allance to exterminate Paul and Paulie....they have to see the pair is as threatening as any showmance. and by the way Nicole any dream with Derrick in it I would deem a nightmare for me any way as he ruined that season with his chokehould on the game.

• Love 7

Zakiyah needs to get a grip. Crying over fucking douche Paulie.

I am waiting for the day when I don't have to hear Nicole's whining anymore.

I don't think I can deal with Paulie & his boys (+Nicole) making the F6.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

I can't express how dissapointing it is that ZAULIE turned out to be nothing but a lie. He's not only been playing her but now he's  stabbing her in the back by actively trying to get her out of the house by betraying her trust to Paul and even considering winning HOH so he himself can but her up. But I can't see that happening because obviously he hasn't got the balls....evidenced by the fact all this time later and he's not even kissed her let along gone to first base. I guess Cody isn't the only wuss in the family. And by the way that was some serial killer dead eyes sh@#t going on when Paulie was playing with Zakiyas hair. Damn I just hate him now.

Then there is Paul who continues just to be the most annoying repulsive houseguest of the season. I just can't with him. Michelle don't cry for him...he's not worth it. In fact if someone gave him a roundhouse kick to both of his kidneys I'd be cheering.

Nice bit of rigging with the Veto comp by having one to favor "Your Boys".

I wish a woman had battled back in because all the broing up is tedious.

Seeing the guys in the hot tub brought back memories to the early seasons where the producers made the pretense that the Houseguests wouldn't be able to use the jacuzzi unless they won some competition that would get in unlocked. Yeah right.

At this moment the season can still be redeemed if James and Natalie sway some people into an allance to exterminate Paul and Paulie....they have to see the pair is as threatening as any showmance. and by the way Nicole any dream with Derrick in it I would deem a nightmare for me any way as he ruined that season with his chokehould on the game.

I don't know if Paulie and Zakiyah have kissed, but they've 

Spoiler

done sexual things.

5 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Well I've found one thing this group of HGs is realllly good at and that is telling the wrong person the wrong thing at the wrong time. It goes wayyy back to 'The Messsiah' outing his own plan to get rid of Da' and his whole pecking order... and then today I reference Paulie and Z. He never should have mentioned his backdoor plan about 'her girl' Da' and she in turn shouldn't have mentioned anything about 'his boy' Paul. Then Paul does the same but with Da'. Wait, does nobody think before speaking in this house?!?

Thus, Paul and Paulie think others are sketch when the other houseguests fish for information or act secretive. Paul and Paulie think everybody should be upfront with their plans.

5 hours ago, North of Eden said:

And by the way that was some serial killer dead eyes sh@#t going on when Paulie was playing with Zakiyas hair. Damn I just hate him now.

Again, I will compare him to The Godfather....planning is next move in retaliation to Z's betrayal.

5 hours ago, Chrissytd said:

Zakiyah needs to get a grip. Crying over fucking douche Paulie.

I am waiting for the day when I don't have to hear Nicole's whining anymore.

I don't think I can deal with Paulie & his boys (+Nicole) making the F6.

I was hoping Paulie would wave his hand over his face and say "I can't talk to you when you're all like this" just like she said to Tiffany when Tiffany was crying.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 1

Paulie - I hope people wake up and. One his butt out the door. Has gotten waaaaaaay too self important. I would love to see him backdoored. The way he's treating Zakiya is just cold hearted and mean.

Zakayia - She needs to got a backbone and stand up to Paulie. Actually, it's bother him more if she just ignored him. Other than that, she is a non-entity in the house and needs to go. She hasn't done anything! 

Michelle - ditto on the non-entity and going. She is annoying as heck with her crying. Grow up and/ or stop drinking so much.

Corey - Kind of like a male version of Zakayia and Michelle. Does nothing. Why did I know he was going to mess up in that comp? Good bye.

Victor - Real men wear pigtails? I actually thought it was funny and gave him credit for doing something humorous. I wouldn't mind seeing him win. At least he wants to be in comps but isn't obnoxious.

Paul - It's bad when I like Paul better than Paulie, even with his stupid friendship, your boy, robe, et al. And please, do t ever talk about your "lovers" again!

Nicole - Doesn't bother me.

Da' - Needs to go now! Listening to her whine about how much she went through for the last three weeks? Please! You also have an inflated ego. You're really not that important.

James - He's my favorite. Even though he hasn't been shown doing much these last 2 weeks, he brings humor to the game, isn't mean and snarky to others, yet plays the game. 

Natalie- meh. Yes, we know you're a cheerleader, but you're not in high school anymore.

Bridgette - meh. I find it funny that she's such a threat.

• Love 4

Paul told Bridgette not to be all, "Haha HeeHee". Finally someone said it! Paul, you are still not my boy, but you're doing something right. 

Okay, seriously, is there something wrong with the guys in this house (save James) that they cannot form full sentences? It's an hour of - "sketch", "over it", "pissed", "friendship". Blah blah blah. It's maddening. 

And then the women are collectively losing their minds. I can have SOME sympathy. I'm sure being stuck in that house with these people for weeks on end will take its toll on anyone. But man, we don't see Zak in weeks and then we get a segment about her being a "clingy girlfriend". Nice. Look, I'm not saying Paulie's making stuff up. Maybe she was getting jealous for no reason and suffocating him a bit much. But did he do the ADULT thing and just talk to her about it? No, it seems like he decided to just ice her out with no explanation and then make HER look like the bad guy when she wanted answers. I HATE guys like that. 

But then he was being all cuddly again after winning the VETO. Which was odd. Whatever....

But Michelle really took the cake. Girl is unstable. They want to call Day "dramatic" and Zak "unstable". Who's the one throwing fruit at people and then having a hysterical crying session because they hit the dude's kidney and don't want to be seen as a violent person??? Cuckoo! 

Final thought - someone get Paul out of that robe. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Who else mistook Victor for Bridgette several times?  From behind with those pigtails, he tricked me.

I thought I hated "man buns", but Victor "rockin" the pig-tails...um...just no...do they have no pride???

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Paul did crack me up with his "deer, a female deer" line. I find it hard to hate someone who loves The Sound of Music. 

Paul is so random. He wants to be all bro'd up with the bros, but he loves SoM and bakes and sometimes he does just crack me up. I think he might have been a different player if he didn't have to sidle up to Paulie to keep himself safe back in like week 2 or 3. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Even my husband, who doesn't really watch this junk, looked around from the computer in horror. I think Paulie's form of mental abuse is probably fairly common but seeing it play out was  like watching a  version of "Gaslight."  1. Suddenly back away from your girlfriend with no explanation. 2. When she asks what's going on accuse her of being whiny and smothering. 3. Tell all your friends she's a raving lunatic 4.  When she starts to cry in confusion, say "See! Bitch be crazy."

Then when he was standing there, all bare chested and macho after winning the veto and Zak kind of swayed and  ducked her head in apology, then stumbled forward and threw her arms around him, it was like every pitiful case of  overly forgiving woman-in-love, ever.  So darn maddening and  sad

• Love 17

I know this goes w/o saying, but even though they can't see what we see, how can they NOT see that Paulie is the biggest threat? TPTB lean things in his direction. He is an athlete and great at comps. He has control over everyone and they don't see any of this as a threat? I just don't see how people can be that clueless!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

LOL!  I noticed that too. 

It's an ongoing thing with Nicole. "Bud-dons!" I've noticed that since her original season. I'm guessing that the HOH still gets to pick the comp hosts, though, much like the Have Nots, we see very little of it on the show. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Paul told Bridgette not to be all, "Haha HeeHee". Finally someone said it! Paul, you are still not my boy, but you're doing something right. 

And then the women are collectively losing their minds. I can have SOME sympathy. I'm sure being stuck in that house with these people for weeks on end will take its toll on anyone. But man, we don't see Zak in weeks and then we get a segment about her being a "clingy girlfriend". Nice. Look, I'm not saying Paulie's making stuff up. Maybe she was getting jealous for no reason and suffocating him a bit much. But did he do the ADULT thing and just talk to her about it? No, it seems like he decided to just ice her out with no explanation and then make HER look like the bad guy when she wanted answers. I HATE guys like that. 

And right after Paul told Bridgette to not be so giggly...she giggled.  I remain dumbfounded that no one has thought to use Bridgette as a free vote.  Someone who has no alliance is the perfect person to bring into your core voting group.  I mean, Frank is gone and is not coming back, so why is everyone so scared of a gimpy girl with zero social game?

Paulie wants to ditch Zak because he'd much rather spend his every waking moment following Paulie around the house, borrowing his clothes, and having Paul play with Paulie's hair.  Seriously, Zak...run.  Run fast and far.

My only hope for this season is that the remaining girls somehow gather a collective clue and attempt to get rid of the PP Show.  Otherwise, one P will win the cash and the other P will take second, and this season will officially go down as the suckiest on record.

• Love 3

Most of these idiots annoy the shit out of me. If I never hear Nicole talkeeeeeen abouuuwwwt buddons (or anything else) again, that's fine with me. Tiffany and her hysterical paranoia got on my last nerve. Corey is a vacuous nothing. Paulie is every asshole dudebro I hated in high school.

But. I have a confession to make.  Paul actually makes me laugh. I don't know what it is, I just find him hilarious for some reason, even though I know he should annoy me. At the very least, he's not an overt dick to people, even if he's totally full of shit. At least he's somehow (to me) amusingly full of shit .
He.....he might be my boy.

*hangs head in shame*

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, JayeEmm said:

But. I have a confession to make.  Paul actually makes me laugh. I don't know what it is, I just find him hilarious for some reason, even though I know he should annoy me. At the very least, he's not an overt dick to people, even if he's totally full of shit. At least he's somehow (to me) amusingly full of shit .
He.....he might be my boy.

No judgement from me!  Granted, I haven't watched ANY of this season until last night, but I found him entertaining.  I got the sense that he's playing his own bro alliance as much as anyone else, which I can respect on this show.  And I liked the "Sound of Music" bit.  I guarantee none of the other bros would even admit to having watched a musical, lest their (over)masculinity be called into question.

The psycho crying girl... WTH?  It's a bruise, girl, it's hardly going to cause kidney failure.  So she doesn't want them to think she's violent, but she's okay with them thinking she's a weepy nutbag?

• Love 1

Nicole and Mechelle are from Michigan. Here in the "Mih-hen" state we don't pronounce the two ts in kitten or button (or mitten). If there is a single t in the middle of a word we pronounce it as a d sound. City is cidy. We also like to think we don't have an accent and all of you are actually the ones mispronouncing these words.

• Love 6

I bailed on this season in week 2 but since I found out Frank got evicted I decided to check in. Still not digging any of these people, but I've learned a few things.

Apparently "sketch" is the new word all the kids are saying these days.

Michelle- that's not where the kidney is. Yes it's in that general area but not quite that low.

What the hell did Paulie do to his hair? Who on earth would want to copy Paul's ZZ Top look? He was a decent enough looking guy - not as attractive as his brother Cody but decent - so why make himself look like an idiot, deliberately?

It both amazes and amuses me how non-homophobic these young guys are. Paulie and Paul, sleeping together in the HoH bed, under the covers, in their underwear, just the two of them. And neither of them seems to think that's weird. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

My only hope for this season is that the remaining girls somehow gather a collective clue and attempt to get rid of the PP Show.  Otherwise, one P will win the cash and the other P will take second, and this season will officially go down as the suckiest on record.

My thoughts exactly, but I am not optimistic about the girls' "gumption" to make any big moves...drats...

• Love 1
15 hours ago, PaperTree said:

No surprise on that veto outcome.  Totally built for a tall guy to win.

Only because the attempts to fake out the competitors are so lame. I'm surprised it worked on one of them (unless he was throwing the comp - I wasn't watching closely).

13 hours ago, Chrissytd said:

I am waiting for the day when I don't have to hear Nicole's whining anymore

I'd like to see Nicole last long enough for Zingbot. She was temporarily out of the house for that episode of her original season.

• Love 1

I can't handle Michelle.  She is personifying every negative female stereotype out there.  She was completely and unapologetically bitchy to Bridgette based on nothing more than pure jealously.   She cries hysterically at the drop of a hat over suuuuuper stupid shit.  She was the one who elected not to use the veto, guaranteeing that Frank got evicted last week then carried on like a two year old so everyone had to comfort HER.   Seriously?  Own your fucking decisions.  Then she whacks Paul with an apple, leaves a bruise and carries on like a two year old again so everyone has to comfort HER.  I can't with her.   Why isn't anyone trying to get rid of HER for being overly emotional?

And Paulie is a total douchebag but I have limited sympathy for Z, since she really crosses me as a mean girl.  Not that it takes away from Paulie's douchiness.   This season started out with a lot of promise but is nosediving into they typical BB formula pretty quickly.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, msrbley said:

Nicole and Mechelle are from Michigan. Here in the "Mih-hen" state we don't pronounce the two ts in kitten or button (or mitten). If there is a single t in the middle of a word we pronounce it as a d sound. City is cidy. We also like to think we don't have an accent and all of you are actually the ones mispronouncing these words.

Us Canadians don't have an accent either, eh. It's always the rest of the world.

• Love 3

That stuff between Paulie and Z gave me an uncomfortable master/slave icky feeling.  Paulie, the slaveowner who picks one to be his mistress, then when she behaves like a normal human being and makes a few emotional demands, decides to put her on the block and get rid of her.  A harsh analogy, but he is very cold-hearted and I would not be surprised if, because Z is black, he feels he doesn't need to treat her with the same respect in a relationship he would a white girl. Or he might treat the white girl equally crappy unless she was a hot supermodel.  Paul is annoying but I think underneath all the weird annoying stuff he has a kind heart.

I don't blame Nicole for smiling when Day was put on the block since Day has been campaigning to have Nicole put up against Bridgette. But it wasn't wise to smile. I still like Nicole, but James and Natalie are my favorites. They can get rid of Paulie, Michelle and Corey any time now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, msrbley said:

Another non-accented Michigan gal here too.  Agree with your take on pronunciation, and I would rather hear someone say "buddon" than "bu'-un," removing the middle letters altogether.  That's just plain wrong.

But trust, I don't know a soul in Michigan who says "eeeeeee-ahhhnd" for "and," and "byyyyyyyuhhhht" for "but."  That's all Nicole.

EDIT: oh my goodness, you all are going to have me liking Paul by tonight's episode.  I just know it. 

Edited by laurakaye
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Paul told Bridgette not to be all, "Haha HeeHee". Finally someone said it!

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And right after Paul told Bridgette to not be so giggly...she giggled.

I almost cheered but I was too busy shaking my head at her response.

"Big Meech" has completely begun to come unglued in the House. I mean wow. And as even she herself admitted she's a horribly ugly crier. Which makes the whole emotionality thing so over the top I just... can't.

• Love 2

I can't get over how different Paulie seems from Cody. Granted, I don't follow the feeds so maybe Cody got a nice edit, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I don't recall him ever saying or doing anything that hurt someones feelings. Plus, he's very attractive and even a pro athlete in soccer, but seemed to be a fairly humble guy. Then there's Paulie who seems to think his shit don't stink, walking around like he owns the place and the thought of someone not bowing at his feet is reason to evict them. Ok, so I'm exaggerating a bit, but that last episode just further cemented what an arrogant douche he is. I really wanted to like him at the start of the season since I did like Cody on a personal level (he was lucky to have Derrick by his side, though). I truly cannot stand guys like Paulie. 

• Love 3

Nicole is from Michigan??? I would have pegged that accent for North Dakota or Minnesota.  I have good friends in Michigan and they sound absolutely nothing like her.  They pronounce their T's and don't turn one syllable words into 3 syllable words. (Thank God! Or we may have to stop being friends.)

I miss Frank :(

• Love 2

I honestly truly wonder if Paulie is high on his vet-adjacent experience -- thinking he has this game on lock because his brother played before and objectively, did very well (2nd place). I wonder if we'd see quite this level of bravado if he was a true newbie or his brother was booted on day 10.

What I find somewhat hysterical is that I remember that Paul was the one screaming on day 1 to get the vets out, and his closest ally is now a vet's brother. This game makes for strange bedfellows (literally, in this case).

• Love 1

WOW1 I dont even watch the live feeds anymore (first year), because there is not one houseguest worth rootin for. Ive only been keeping up by being a casual, and I know that alot of editing goes on to redirect ones thinking about someone, but they seriously could not have made Paulie out to be any more of an asshole if they TRIED! YES! His crazy serial killer eyes while fooling with Z's hair was so creepy!.  I cant STAND Paul and have to either mute my t.v. or ff when he is on, so Im not really getting much of these episodes because CBS seems to think we find him entertaining. I can't STAND Nicole anymore either and her messed up bun and whinny voice! UGH  I always like James at first, then end up finding him to be a useless follower. Natalie is starting to bug. Day? Well someone mentioned upthread that  Bridget only speaks how tuff she is in the diary room but never acts on it. Thats how I feel about Day. I really just basically lost interest when Frank left. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Nicole is from Michigan??? I would have pegged that accent for North Dakota or Minnesota.  I have good friends in Michigan and they sound absolutely nothing like her.  They pronounce their T's and don't turn one syllable words into 3 syllable words. (Thank God! Or we may have to stop being friends.)

I miss Frank :(

Nicole doesn't sound like a Minnesotan, at least one from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We aren't quite that nasal.

I liked Day, but she's been acting kind of entitled when talking to people. She's really abrupt with them, expects them to just give her information when she asks for it without the effort of politeness or friendliness on her part. For example, Bridgette's at the bottom of the totem pole, so Day feels it's not necessary to be civil to her but expects Bridgette to tell Day her plans. The thing is, Bridgette might not stay at the bottom - in this game, you never know when someone will move to the bottom or the top, so your best bet is to stay on good terms with everyone, or at least be nice to everyone.

Now that  Da'Vonne is on the block, her last DR in this episode was way toned down from her previous gloating DRs.  Still, I don't want her gone yet.  If she is evicted, I hope she is given the "Round Trip Ticket" by the TPTB.   Probably each envelope contains both a "One Way Ticket" and a "Round Trip Ticket" (or they are printed back-to-back).  The side of the envelope that TPTB purposely has Julie open reveals exactly what they want to happen.  Simple kids' level magic trick.

bb_frank_eviction_h_2016.jpg

Edited by K-9
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I wonder if each envelope contains both a "One Way Ticket" and a "Round Trip Ticket" (or if printed back-to-back).  The side of the envelope that TPTB purposely has Julie open reveals exactly what they want to happen.  Simple kids' level magic trick.

I thought the same, but the Chenbot could still screw it up and the producers would have little recourse since evictions are live.

• Love 1