Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Season 4 Of Below Deck

• Start Topic

Oh, god- Kelley's back? He brings out the worst in Jenn. I hope they kept the creepy Flowers in the Attic vibe to a minimum this season.

Eddie's gone? Not really surprised- the third season pretty much wrecked him. That leaves just Captain as the only cast member to appear on all episodes while Ben has been a cast member for all seasons, although it seems like he's back to regular.

5 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Oh, god- Kelley's back? He brings out the worst in Jenn. I hope they kept the creepy Flowers in the Attic vibe to a minimum this season.

Eddie's gone? Not really surprised- the third season pretty much wrecked him. That leaves just Captain as the only cast member to appear on all episodes while Ben has been a cast member for all seasons, although it seems like he's back to regular.

Do you men Amy? Kelley's sister? She isn't on this season.

Oops, yeah. That's what I meant.

It's for the best.

I figured that Kelley wasn't done with his 15 minutes of fame, so I'm not surprised he came back. I wonder if he played casting couch with Andy. (Kidding. Kind of. After watching the season 2 reunion special, I wouldn't have been surprised.)

• Love 2