Type keyword(s) to search

Activewear: Olympic Uniforms and Fashion

The diving suits may be cut higher for mobility.  They need to have freedom of movement is key.  A wedgie is better then the suit cutting into the leg and hips. 

I am really liking the podium uniforms. They look like something you would wear after the Olympics unlike Great Britains which I think is ugly. 

4 minutes ago, Aliconehead said:

The diving suits may be cut higher for mobility.  They need to have freedom of movement is key.  A wedgie is better then the suit cutting into the leg and hips. 

I am really liking the podium uniforms. They look like something you would wear after the Olympics unlike Great Britains which I think is ugly. 

I dunno; if gymnasts can have leotards with enough fabric to cover their butt-cheeks, I don't see why a bathing suit couldn't do the same. The Canadian swimsuits were the worst offenders. They literally couldn't even stand up straight without a wedgie, there just flat-out wasn't enough fabric.

• Love 1

I wonder if they are custom made like the gymnasts. Not sure. I doubt it though  divers also tend to be in tighter body positions. Gymnasts rarely wrap there arms around the legs in pike position. 

But it you are right the are very high cut but since all are that way there must be a reason 

2 hours ago, Scovies said:

The Canadian swimsuits were the worst offenders. They literally couldn't even stand up straight without a wedgie, there just flat-out wasn't enough fabric.

They were! I was shocked when they turned around, they flashed way more ass than anyone else! It's like La Senza designed those suits.