Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E16: Reunion, Part 1

46 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yeah, that was in a pool in Belize when Tommy had his nose snuggled in her ass while Asa played photographic artist priestess.

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

Hands down the best part of the Reunion was when Vida told Asa in no uncertain terms that if she wants to take ass photos of someone she should use her own giant hanging ass. BWAH HA HA AH AH AH AH !!!!  Floved that.  I LMFAO on that one.  BOOM!  Vida drops the mic and Asa just sits there blinking in disbelief.  

Edited by beesknees
  • Like 12

22 minutes ago, beesknees said:

Hands down the best part of the Reunion was when Vida told Asa in no uncertain terms that if she wants to take ass photos of someone she should use her own giant ass. BWAH HA HA AH AH AH AH !!!!  Floved that.  I LMFAO on that one.  BOOM!  Vida drops the mic and Asa just sits there blinking in disbelief.  

Girl.  How bout nevermind Shervin, that ass is the new castmember they should all be shading.  Lol!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

I thought Tommy was her Uber driver?

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Reza fake sobbing at GG. "You can ruin my reputation" or some such b.s. comment...No Sugar Bitch you do that all on your own with your antics on TV.

Followed by a TaRA. Heh. Reza is such a drama queen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Lol.  I'll take it.  I can't follow her details at all.

7 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

No, they met on Tinder.  She got out of the Uber and saw him there with his half-chub.  Ahhh, and they say romance is dead...

• Like 9

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

Is that how they met?  Something is off anytime MJ speaks.  My favorite description I will be stealing.

We'll be in Conference Room 1.  If you could bring some antipasti, I'll pick up the grapes.

Ok!  Who wants to bring the shrimp?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

No, they met on Tinder.  She got out of the Uber and saw him there with his half-chub.  Ahhh, and they say romance is dead...

Oh.  That's much better, I thought they were total strangers.  *snort*

42 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Is that how they met?  Something is off anytime MJ speaks.  My favorite description I will be stealing.

Ok!  Who wants to bring the shrimp?

lol!  s'all yours.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

I need to know: did Jessica keep the ring?

No, she gave it back to Mike. Mike said on WWHL a few months ago that he was selling it to pay off the wedding.

• Like 1

I respect Jessica for giving that ring back.  Let's hope Mike really used the money to pay off the wedding and not buy shoes.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, beesknees said:

I respect Jessica for giving that ring back.  Let's hope Mike really used the money to pay off the wedding and not buy shoes.

I bet she got it appraised and realized it was fake.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

No, she gave it back to Mike. Mike said on WWHL a few months ago that he was selling it to pay off the wedding.

I thought Bravo paid for their wedding?

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I bet she got it appraised and realized it was fake.

Tee hee!

Asa needs to STFU.  Vida needs no help from anyone to be an asshole, it comes naturally to her.  MJ didn't put any bug in Vida's ear, Vida knows she can say anything she wants and get away with it because she's an old.  And a horrible person.  Cannot be said enough.

Reza stays as another asshole…and once again proves that he doesn't give two squirts of piss about what GG said to/about anyone other than himself.  "You ruined my reputation!"  Really, Rez?  I thought you did that by cheating on your fiance at your bachelor party and by being a disgusting individual in general.

LOVED Tommy.  He needs to be on next season to continuously shut down Vida.  And maybe he & MJ will get a wedding special out of Bravo.  Despite Reza having his own dumbass show (which I will never watch), I'll bet he'd be butt hurt over it.  And could Asa be less convincing in her congrats to MJ?  Girl, just shut up.  Again.  Always.

• Like 7

I assume Reza's show is one of those 3 or4 episode filler shows Bravo does, but, if it's a real show, I hope he takes Asa with him. I can't stand either if them.  They can also throw in Zoila from Flipping Out so I never have to see any of them again. Asa also looks like she smells.

• Like 4

I cannot believe that Reza keeps on calling people mongoloids.  It's like he wants to say "he's retarded" but knows that's not acceptable so he uses mongoloid as the closest thing he can use.  Of course he wouldn't say "that's gay", because that's oh so wrong.  Apparently calling someone a faggot is fine though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Interesting since all  mongoloid really means is someone is Asian or looks Asian. So he's ignorant as well as stupid,

It's also degratory term used mostly in the past to describe people with Down Syndrome.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It's also degratory term used mostly in the past to describe people with Down Syndrome.

I'm aware of that. But it's only evil if we let it be. And it's because people with Down Syndrome have a vaguely Asian appearance.

14 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

I'm aware of that. But it's only evil if we let it be. And it's because people with Down Syndrome have a vaguely Asian appearance.

I disagree. We can't remove or negate the intent of the word. Reza used it as a put down, a slam against others and that, his intent, can not be changed or ignored.

• Like 2

Reza also says, when there's something his fat, ugly ass finds strange, "is that a white people thing?  Or, "is that something white people do?", which as a white person, I have always found bigoted and offensive.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Reza also says, when there's something his fat, ugly ass finds strange, "is that a white people thing?  Or, "is that something white people do?", which as a white person, I have always found bigoted and offensive.

Heck, in the US he's legally considered white.  The US considers him caucasian.

The person who coined the term Mongoloid felt that the Asians with those features were "degenerations" of Caucasian Adam and Eve. It was a common racial theory at the time, anyone who wasn't white was degenerate.  So even using the term Mongoloid towards Asians is acceptance that they are lesser.  Even in anthropological papers you don't see Mongoloid used much, most use the term Asian or Eastern Asian (to differentiate between Southeast .Asians)

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Like 3

On 8/3/2016 at 5:11 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

Jessica has tweeted that her dad paid for the wedding. Did Mike pay for the reception?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Jessica has tweeted that her dad paid for the wedding. Did Mike pay for the reception?

The cost of the wedding usually includes the reception and the bride's family normally pays for those expenses, so I doubt that Mike paid for anything except the traditional groom's expenses (if that). The groom and or his family use to pay for the liquor but I'm not sure that still applies or not. Much like Mike's claim that he only cheated 1 time before they were even engaged, I think his claim of paying for the wedding is a complete lie.

• Like 1

I'm not a prude (I have some stories!) but I'm with Vida (heaven forbid!) on her judgement of the MJ/Tommy photo shoot: they were tacky and sleazy and not at all 'art'. Some of Asa's photos were artistic but not that particular photo shoot. Yuck.

• Like 7

I really like MJ compared to the others and I hope she´ll be happy with Tommy and can have like 2 kids... And Vida is funny, it can´t be taken away from her. She was right about Asa taking the filthy picture in the pool, these people are so sleazy. A really cruel/funny show could be made about MJ´s and Tommy´s wedding if Vida and her jibes were the main thing.

Reza is such a big joke, I really couldn´t stand him as a person before but he´s turned into such a ridiculous bitc* that now I like laughing at him.

Mike is either on or off when it comes to being a gentleman, he was on tonight.

Asa is a puzzle, she´s always acting and I find her really weird yet sometimes she´s the only person who´s not completely nuts.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:47 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I'm not a prude (I have some stories!) but I'm with Vida (heaven forbid!) on her judgement of the MJ/Tommy photo shoot: they were tacky and sleazy and not at all 'art'. Some of Asa's photos were artistic but not that particular photo shoot. Yuck.

While I'm not cutting Asa any slack one must consider the subjects for that particular shoot then view some of MJ's other efforts at "modeling" for the camera on SoS and scroll through her Instagram offerings... not much difference.

• Like 2