Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E17: Reunion, Part 2

MJ’s father was on screen once….MJ was cutting his hair. In earlier seasons MJ had a few therapy sessions filmed. Vida left MJ’s dad for another man and abandoned MJ. She eventually moved 3 blocks away from MJ dad and MJ. MJ’s dad raised her and Vida dropped by once in a while to pick up MJ for a few hours. The criticism began then. Vida does not treat Mercedes poorly because she is afraid of being old and alone. Vida is simply behaving the way she always has. MJ will always have Vida in her life and will continue to allow her mother to treat herself, her friends and Tommy poorly. MJ is 40+ and will never break away – if she won’t stand up for herself she won’t stand up for her friends, husband, or child.

Also, I don’t think she loves Tommy as she will always be in love with Reza. If she were really in love with Tommy – they would be married already and trying for a baby. I think the baby desire is also a crock o shit unless it was for Reza’s baby. A woman of her age that really wants a baby would be changing her lifestyle and getting her body as healthy as possible for keeping a pregnancy – I don’t see MJ putting down the pills or alcohol anytime soon.

• Like 6

I just can't with MJ anymore. The way she got all pissy because Asa said Vida was a bitter old woman just got to me. Vida is a horrible vile woman who never says anything nice to anyone, including her daughter. She even put down Asa's art show. But with all the awful things Vida says, MJ gets mad about calling her bitter? I do not understand at all why people give Vida a pass all the time. She is an awful human baby and I hope Tommy keeps their baby away from her.

I love Shervin and how he can get a point across without screaming all the time.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

MJ is jealous of Asa and anyone who takes away from her time with Reza. She didn’t want Asa as part of  Reza’s bachelor party so she threw one where Asa was excluded. She threw one for Reza with Go Go Boys ON camera knowing what a dog Reza was in hopes of Adam being embarrassed. She made fun of Asa’s party thrown for Adam Reza. She didn’t want Asa to officiate. She doesn’t care about Adam’s voice – she just wants to tear them apart. I’m sure she eats Reza’s ass on the regular. MJ is Reza’s Renfield. She would so carry Reza’s baby if asked. She’d want to go the old fashioned way of getting pregnant with Reza, IVF would be In my Vagina Farahan.

Asa tried to explain her issue with MJ and MJ just kept interrupting and switched it into Asa is mad that MJ did not check Vida.  The real issue is that MJ likes to exclude Asa and she does not help to heal rifts amongst friends such as Mike/Reza and GG/Reza because it doesn’t serve her own interest which is for her and Reza to end up lost and alone on some island with no hopes of rescue.

I agree with everything except I don't believe that Asa plays peace maker either. Neither women check Reza's ass, both enable him and  both encourage his nasty behavior towards the others because it suites their needs to be on his "team". Oh and Asa has excluded MJ as well, it is a constant thing between the 2, with Reza using them against each other so they keep fighting over a piece of crap names Reza.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I just can't with MJ anymore. The way she got all pissy because Asa said Vida was a bitter old woman just got to me. Vida is a horrible vile woman who never says anything nice to anyone, including her daughter. She even put down Asa's art show. But with all the awful things Vida says, MJ gets mad about calling her bitter? I do not understand at all why people give Vida a pass all the time. She is an awful human baby and I hope Tommy keeps their baby away from her.

I love Shervin and how he can get a point across without screaming all the time.

I think it is because it came from Asa specifically (the "I can call her out because she is MY family but you can't no matter what" attitude) and because Asa does blame MJ for the crass things Vida says. Here is the thing though, had MJ called Vida out, corrected her, Asa would be the first in line to scold MJ about not "respecting" her mother! LOL The dislike between these 2 is real!

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

MJ is doing that thing where a person says only I can talk shit about my family. And that would be fine, but for the fact that both Mike and Tommy called Vida toxic and horrible to her face and there wasn't a peep out of MJ. Vida is by all measures objectively awful. Vida pulled a Kenya Moore's mom on MJ, abandoning her child while continuing to mix with the same social circle. Vida rarely has anything nice to say about anyone. The woman sucks. Asa calling Vida a bitter old woman isn't a dig; it's objective truth. 1 + 1 = 2. Vida is bitter and horrible. MJ is just trying to use this as an excuse to justify her dislike of Asa. MJ doesn't like Asa. She's never liked Asa. And she doesn't plan on liking Asa in the future. She needs to stop pretending that the two of them fell out because of what Asa said about Vida, Satan's chief lieutenant on Earth.

I bet Vida and Mama Joyce would get along famously. If we could get a haunting from Big Kathy Richards, this would be the trifecta of terrible parents.

• Like 9

God, REZA is such a piece of shit.  If Bravo is counting on his scintillating personality to carry their new show, they need to think again...and watch that big blubbering pile of nastiness on parade at the Reunion.

Edited by Nanny pants · Reason: Spelling
  • Like 5

Why does Reza care if the tape is really 5 years old? Was he with Adam 5 years ago?? And him saying it hurts his reputation? Child,please. You have no reputation. You're on a reality tv show!!!!! And you were quick to hurt GG with your ignorant remarks about RA. I don't have RA but I have the A! And some days it hurts like a mo fo and others are easy and pain free. Fuck off Reza. You're the mentally ill one writing notes and sending flowers. WTF? You're not sane. And it's NOT your show!!!!!! This show would be 1000 times better without that nasty troll. Just awful.

MJ is just Vida lite. Everything she does is wonderful and perfect......yeah sure.......

Love Shevrin. Love Love Love....The only sane one.

And much as I hate to side with Vida I think Tommy chewing on MJ butt was disgusting. That's what doors and privacy are for.

Oh and Vida? Watch some other shows on Bravo. You know, that job that gives you a paycheck? EVERYBODY shills stuff. That's the name of the game. Ramona Pinot, Skinnygirl, extensions, water,purses, makeup, they sell everything!!! It's not just Asa. 

• Like 5

I believe Adam was in on it and actually did the writing of the letters. That long together the crew knows Reza's writing style and would recognize the letters were from him.

• Like 2

Why didn't MJ call out GG on selling her hair extensions on camera?  There was an entire episode about her "business" (air quotes because I use that term loosely for GG).  BTW, MJ's red jumpsuit was not a good look on her, she will always get it wrong clothing wise.  I can't believe that Vida had nothing to say about what she was wearing.

Reza's fake tears...must have learned how to do that from the housewives, lol, they all dry cry.

Gee, such a cliff hanger for next season, will Reza and GG be friends again? Will Shervin still be involved with his Aussie girlfriend, will Tommy and MJ tie the knot and if so will Vida be there?  So many things to look forward to!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

God, REZA is such a piece of shit.  If Bravo is counting on his scintillating personality to carry their new show, they need to think again...and watch that big blubbering pile of nastiness on parade at the Reunion.

I cannot believe Bravo gave that turd a TV show of his own! When's the last time we saw him selling real estate?

32 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I believe Adam was in on it and actually did the writing of the letters. That long together the crew knows Reza's writing style and would recognize the letters were from him.

Were the letters hand-written? That hadn't occurred to me and would explain why Adam had no response to reza's reveal.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Jessica has had enough, at least from MJ! LOL Oh, and she says that Mike cheated on her the whole time, including after they were married and it was not a 1 time thing/mistake he and the others are trying to make it sound like. http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/04/jessica-parido-defends-mj-javids-claims-laughs-insinuation-used-mike-shouhed/#/slide/1

This is the reason MJ gets on my last slick nerve.   What the hell are you defending, that your boy cheated? or that his wife has a right to set the record straight about the shit-talking ya'll keep doing about it?   I don't understand why MJ even has a dog in this fight let alone cheering for the wrong one.    Mike better figure out how to get her up offa Jessica today before she starts IG'ing the receipts.   I hate it when a chick is loud and wrong about someone else's relationship.   Worry about getting your old ass in the gym to help those ovaries out.   Messy bitch. 

• Like 10

I can't stand MJ almost as much as I can't stand Reza.....She looks like a blind stripper who everybody tells her looks "great" in her 3 sizes to small clothes....and that awful bleached blonde mess of hair. UGH

• Like 4

Again, another reunion from which Reza escape unscathed. Four years I've been waiting for him to eat a big pile of shit and nothing came. Again. How does it do it? Seriously? What's his secret? Damn... the second he uttered "get off my show", which was glorious in its truthiness© and über disgusting, I was on the edge of the couch, ready to applause the first to tell him to get out of here and yet again, no reaction from anyone. WTF?

GG was on track this time, she had good and valid points from "he did this to you, he did that to you" to "do I have to cry to show I'm hurt" or something like that, I had hope but noooooooooooo... She had to crawl back in his ass at the end. That wasn't even a hide road thingy, she was really hopeful Daddy would take her back. For fuck sake woman...

I'm also disappointed with Asa. I guess she does hold grudges and never forgot nor forget when GG attacked her. Seeing her taking side with Reza was a low point. Even lower that selling diamond water or her priestess shtick and I have zero tolerance for those.

• Like 6

On 8/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I cannot believe Bravo gave that turd a TV show of his own! When's the last time we saw him selling real estate?

Were the letters hand-written? That hadn't occurred to me and would explain why Adam had no response to reza's reveal.

They show the writing on one of the letters, actually cards, it was written entirely in uppercase.

To write as much as what was written one couldn't sustain disguising their writing style to fool people without tells. One reverts back to habit unless they do it alot.

GG was tipped off when she heard the letter was signed with"GG" instead of what she signs off with "Golnessa".

This is why I think Adam wrote the letters as Reza dictated the content. They know Reza's writing. He is as much of a sick fuck as Reza.

If there is a tape out there I hope somebody does post it. Screw Reza, serves him right. Besides it was before Adam so all Reza's bellyaching about it hurting Adam was bullshit. It was Reza's reputation he was fake crying about, the one that he has already trashed over the past 5 seasons.

Edited by Giselle · Reason: Because I had more to say.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This is the reason MJ gets on my last slick nerve.   What the hell are you defending, that your boy cheated? or that his wife has a right to set the record straight about the shit-talking ya'll keep doing about it?   I don't understand why MJ even has a dog in this fight let alone cheering for the wrong one.    Mike better figure out how to get her up offa Jessica today before she starts IG'ing the receipts.   I hate it when a chick is loud and wrong about someone else's relationship.   Worry about getting your old ass in the gym to help those ovaries out.   Messy bitch. 

He needs to stop both Reza and MJ with the nasty comments about Jessica, not just MJ. Reza gets away with it because after he slammed Jessica he pandered to Mike's vanity by complimenting his looks. LOL

• Like 2

Leave Jessica alone! She was the one who was lied to! Made me ill to watch Asa stroke poor, poor misunderstood Mike. Belech

Reza left Adam at the ALTAR and he's worried bout  5 year tape? Get the hell out. Crybaby.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Jessica has had enough, at least from MJ! LOL Oh, and she says that Mike cheated on her the whole time, including after they were married and it was not a 1 time thing/mistake he and the others are trying to make it sound like. http://www.realitytea.com/2016/08/04/jessica-parido-defends-mj-javids-claims-laughs-insinuation-used-mike-shouhed/#/slide/1

These people have seasonal amnesia. Last season, GG spilled the beans that Mike and her sister had sex either right before he proposed to Jessica or right before the his engagement party. This season Mike peddles this lie that he cheated once and it was way before he got married. And then everyone is vigorously nodding their heads about what a terrible cow Jessica is because she didn't try to fix her marriage (which Mike broke) and was clearly a gold digger (what gold? She was a nurse who doesn't work and he's a realtor who sells shoes). They're all boo hooing about Mike's golden heart and how much love he has to give (through his benevolent and altruistic dool).

When it relates to Reza, these people absolutely have seasonal amnesia.

• Season 1 was Reza on his best behavior and he was still kind of an asshole
  • Season 2 Reza decides to go after MJ and outs all of her business
  • Season 3 Reza goes after Lilly
  • Season 4 Reza goes after Mike and Jessica and treats his own fiancé, Adam, like shit and humiliates Adam on national TV
  • Season 5 Reza goes after GG and claims that GG is faking having rheumatoid arthritis (if she had been faking having RA, she would have to have the world's worst case of Munchie Hausen Clausens)
  • Season 6 who's it going to be? Asa? Adam again? Maybe Andy Cohen? Ryan Seacrest?

I would have stopped having anything to do with Reza after season 2 when he lit into MJ, his friend of 30 years. Reza's only loyalty is to himself. Everyone else needs to keep their guard up.

• Like 6

I like watching the show, but after watching the reunion I can't stand MJ stupid ass! She is just like her hateful mother(controlling, jealous and spiteful). Tommy may want to reconsider. I also think Shervin and GG should dateI THINK HE WOULD BE GOOD FOR HER! 

Asa said MJ makes her money from being on the show.  I'll bet that's the case with all of them other than the new guy.   SOS is no longer about these peoples' real lives. It's about these peoples' lives as reality tv stars.  The cast makes up stories to stay relevant more than they seem to on other Bravo shows - generally speaking.  Not sure I care for that much.

I sense that MJ is using Tommy for this reason - at least partially.  He's a warm body, and seems to genuinely adore her.  I'm sure she loves both of these things but they aren't enough to sustain a relationship. I don't see it getting as far as marriage.  

• Like 2

On 8/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Ubiquitous said:

He probably blew Andy, I mean Sweetie, or some other Bravo exec to get the show.

Won't watch it. Hope it tanks.

• Like 4

Andy isn't a Bravo exec and no longer has control over programming. I wish he did because he loves The Peoples Couch and it still hasn't been renewed!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Andy isn't a Bravo exec and no longer has control over programming. I wish he did because he loves The Peoples Couch and it still hasn't been renewed!

What is - and has been - Andy's role throughout his time with Bravo?  I'm really confused about it.

I don't mind Reza.  My only problem is that I don't like how he treats his Adam much of the time.  I'm not sure he'll be sexually faithful.

2 minutes ago, Jextella said:

What is - and has been - Andy's role throughout his time with Bravo?  I'm really confused about it.

I don't mind Reza.  My only problem is that I don't like how he treats his Adam much of the time.  I'm not sure he'll be sexually faithful.

He was the Head of Development, he resigned three years ago. Now he continues as producer of the housewives shows and of course hosts WWHL.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He was the Head of Development, he resigned three years ago. Now he continues as producer of the housewives shows and of course hosts WWHL.

He  hasn't been listed as a HW EP since last year, 2015 (BH Amsterdam episode), so I am not sure he has anything to do with any of the HW shows anymore, he still has his WWHL show though and his own production company.

MJ is a stupid selfish child. Asa is a fat spider trolling her web for victims. And that pig Reza STILL didn't apologize  to GG. He will never be able to carry a show by himself

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

He probably blew Andy, I mean Sweetie, or some other Bravo exec to get the show.

Won't watch it. Hope it tanks.

Considering the 20 somethings that Andy's always salivating over, I doubt the offer if a beej from Reza would give Andy even a half chub.

Unfortunately, there is probably some exec at Bravo who finds Reza's shit hilarious. Andy can keep bringing Reza on WWHL, have Reza lose every poll, and nothing would change as long as that exec liked Reza's schtick. And because this is Bravo, Reza's show might be able to last a couple of seasons even with shit ratings. RHoMelbourne has garbage American ratings, but Bravo isn't paying much for it and it has great buzz with bloggers and recappers. I actually highly encourage everyone to watch it. It's amazing.

It reminds me of how Norm McDonald was fired from SNL. Don Ohlmeyer was the head NBC's West Coast Division. One day he just had Norm fired because he made brutal jokes about O.J. Simpson (this was after the conclusion of the criminal trial) and Don and OJ were friends.

I imagine that Reza's new show might linger on as long as the ratings aren't catastrophic because someone in charge likes him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jextella said:

Who is he? Reza?

37 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Who is he? Reza?

Yes.  Sorry not to be clear. I meant Reza. And I actually take it back:(  I was just thinking about how bummed Reza was about Mike's infidelities.  Maybe he'll be faithful throughout.

Edited by Jextella

IMHO, MJ and Tommy are more in lust, rather than love. I think he's starting to see her level of crazy. Behind the scenes when Mike approached her about cutting ties with Asa and even Tommy was trying to make her see reason, but she wasn't having it. Plus all her yelling and raising her voice while GG and Reza were talking was annoying as hell. 

MJ should seriously wear Asa's caftans and cover up her stuff. 

You guys covered it all with Reza. The quote index cards, reading Andy's question cards, crocodile tears...he's despicable. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kendi said:

IMHO, MJ and Tommy are more in lust, rather than love. I think he's starting to see her level of crazy. Behind the scenes when Mike approached her about cutting ties with Asa and even Tommy was trying to make her see reason, but she wasn't having it. Plus all her yelling and raising her voice while GG and Reza were talking was annoying as hell. 

MJ should seriously wear Asa's caftans and cover up her stuff. 

You guys covered it all with Reza. The quote index cards, reading Andy's question cards, crocodile tears...he's despicable. 

WELL SAID!!!! MJ NEEDS TO GET PUNCHED! LOL

23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I know that which is why I had also added "or some other Bravo exec."

• Like 1

OK, so it turns out the vidclip of Reza in the gym doing another man was from five years ago, before he met Adam? GG lied about seeing it but when she was told about it, she didn't want to see it? Well, that was a disappointment! Reza's still a piece of shit, tho. I did find it amusing that he still thinks he can do standup comedy and has plans to do a "Persian Medea". Sorry, but I don't find the original Medea very funny, so good luck with that.

For some reason I found it amusing that Assa described her photo with (name drop) Jermaine Jackson as "looking into the future" with her mugging for the camera. I'm curious about what she hinted about MJ not really having a job, save for being on this show, but not enough to stay awake at night. OK, I was amused that Assa's "diamond water" is being sold to suckers with money to waste in the Middle East, so maybe that was her plan all along.

I like Shervin (so far). I was rather surprised to hear they didn't want him there for the "intervention", but not very.

At the end, when GG spoke to Reza, did anyone else get the feeling she was leaving the show?

Reza is jealous as fuck of Shervin. Sherv is good looking, nice, super wealthy and everybody likes him. On one of Reza's many WWHL appearances he had real attitude when Andy asked him what he thought of Shervin. I predict Sherv will be Reza's season 6 target. 

• Like 10

I predict Sherv will be Reza's season 6 target. 

I hope so! Shervin would calmly calculate and smoothly hand Reza his ass while kicking his throne out from under him, scoop up both Reza shows without ever disturbing a single hair on Sherv's beautiful crown. If Sherv loves his fans, he'll do this shirtless. 

Seriously though, I doubt Reza would ever go after Sherv. Reza just couldn't win without a low blow that rattles Sherv to his core. Without that, Sherv would leave Rez whimpering in the corner and Rez knows it. It would make for a good show but Reza only kicks weak spots. That's just not Sherv from what I've seen so far. Not yet anyway. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

For some reason I found it amusing that Assa described her photo with (name drop) Jermaine Jackson as "looking into the future" with her mugging for the camera.

I snorted at this too! In terms of recognizing handwriting, no one writes any more! The only person's whose handwriting I would recognize is my brother's bc he used to write me funny as hell letters AND he has the handwriting of a serial killer.

• Like 1

If Sherv loves his fans, he'll do this shirtless.

Indeed.  I'm not normally one to objectify people, but man oh man!  

• Like 1

On 8/5/2016 at 0:24 PM, Pollock said:

Again, another reunion from which Reza escape unscathed. Four years I've been waiting for him to eat a big pile of shit and nothing came. Again. How does it do it? Seriously? What's his secret? Damn... the second he uttered "get off my show", which was glorious in its truthiness© and über disgusting, I was on the edge of the couch, ready to applause the first to tell him to get out of here and yet again, no reaction from anyone. WTF?

True, and I found it very true to real life.  In real life people don't call each other out; however in real life, I can't believe Reza would have any friends. 

I do believe that when this show is truly over, he will have zero friends.  Everybody is sticking with him because of the show.  I don't like Reza but I am sure that others tune in for him, to see what crappy thing he is going to do next.  People watch reality shows for drama; if a show was just a bunch of people getting along, talking nicely to each other, the show would be labeled as boring and would be cancelled.

• Like 1

I'd definitely watch a spinoff of this show with Shervin. I find him intriguing, intelligent and he carries himself with class and confidence.

I also want to sleep with him but I know I'd be at the end of the line! I hate long lines. I also hate rejection :)

But a show with Reza...hell to the f'n NO. He's a despicable disgusting vile creep. If I want to see vile creeps, I watch "On The Hunt with John Walsh"

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: additional comment
  • Like 4

This show airs later down in Oz so I'm late to chime in... Not much for me to say as you have all beautifully and articulately expressed your contempt for Reza in a way I would have hoped to!  

I hope someone...SOMEONE... stands up to Reza one day and puts him in his place. 

• Like 2

Reza screaming "get off my show" was so damn obnoxious. The fact that no one even blinked (even Andy) proved to me they are scared of his bully ass. 

I find Andy pretty worthless at any reunion, but I was happy that he at least understood and tried to explain that GG was reacting to how cruel Reza was being to her. GG was wrong and is a mess but Reza was vicious to her.  

MJ is crazy. Like seriously nuts. The way she was screaming and defending Reza,  then running off with him... Whatever.

Asa,  I used to kind of like her,  but that she can seriously be friends with Reza, changes my view of her.

GG trying to get on Reza's good side at the end,  please stop! GG was right, why is it Reza's business if she is or isn't sick? Is she calling him for money,  rides to her appointments?  Did she miss speak about her treatment?  Yeah. Is that really a reason to go all in on the person.  If she was faking, isn't that on its own pretty damn sad? Why try to crucify the woman.  Don't get me wrong I'm not a GG fan just dislike Reza way more. 

Nothing about Mike,  because I just don't care. 

This really is Reza's show,  ugh! 

I think I missed parts of both reunions.  Why is MJ angry at Asa? 

Duh,  I just read some of the posts.  Asa called Vida bitter.  Is MJ  cool with the way Mike treated her mother? 

The others were upset with Shervin for  trying not to act like a fool on camera?  

Much like my Realhousewife shows,  I think I might be done with this show.  There is not one person to like. Shervin seems nice,  but  he's not enough. I can't even think of what might be interesting on another season. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Like 1