Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lola16

Love It Or List It

Recommended Posts

I am watching the one from this week entitled "Second time selling." One of the  reported issues is that the boys keep playing basketball in the living room so they need to spend $20K to build them a basketball court. Really? No one thinks  to just say, "No, you may not play basketball in the house"? Idjits.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, these people all talk so much about entertaining space and guest rooms, but they're typically so off-putting that I can hardly imagine them ever needing such things.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

While I was watching the "must have basketball court" episode, all I could think of was the current neighbors (when these homeowners build their stupid court in the backyard) or the future neighbors (who have no idea what irritation is coming to their peaceful neighborhood).  There's no way I'd tolerate a basketball court next to my home.  The constant dribbling would drive me crazy.  I enjoy watching this show as I like to see what Hilary can do and I also like to see what the new houses are offering today. I don't care if any decisions have already been made. The only thing I dislike is the attitude of the spouse who wants to stay and the snippy comments made about the new houses. It gets very irritating. And I find myself always hoping they'll "list it!"

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ugh, these people all talk so much about entertaining space and guest rooms, but they're typically so off-putting that I can hardly imagine them ever needing such things.

As an introvert married to another introvert, I always laugh at those comments. Are there really people who entertain all the time? I guess there must be. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Hahaha! We are also two introverts married together. Our last house was huge for entertaining with several guest rooms. I also had tons of serving pieces for the grand parties that we were going to have. We never did. We grew up, downsized, had an estate sale for all that entertaining stuff, and are happier than ever!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Living in the Annapolis area, we have a lot of retired Navy officers living here. Some of them do entertain a lot. I know one couple who will have several friends staying with them on home game weekends, and they throw parties inviting other local friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, annzeepark914 said:

While I was watching the "must have basketball court" episode, all I could think of was the current neighbors (when these homeowners build their stupid court in the backyard) or the future neighbors (who have no idea what irritation is coming to their peaceful neighborhood).  There's no way I'd tolerate a basketball court next to my home.  The constant dribbling would drive me crazy.  I enjoy watching this show as I like to see what Hilary can do and I also like to see what the new houses are offering today. I don't care if any decisions have already been made. The only thing I dislike is the attitude of the spouse who wants to stay and the snippy comments made about the new houses. It gets very irritating. And I find myself always hoping they'll "list it!"

My house backs to a park with a basketball court directly behind us.  It's not a problem.  Usually there's maybe 1 kid shooting hoops. Once in awhile ...every few months. ..a few kids get together, or maybe some adults if someone else who backs to the park has a party. Then it's balls to the wall volleyball, basketball, and a bouncy castle in the park....maybe three-four times a year.

The park is used everyday by dog walkers and doggie play time stick throwers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2018 at 10:11 PM, aguabella said:

I believe they're a month or so ahead in Canada.  (Wasn't looking for it but noticed fan postings about it before it started in the U.S.)

Sounds like they're catering everything for Jillian and her kid(s) / family.  Everyone notice the area they filmed in the episodes shown to date in the U.S.?  Apparently Jillian lives out there.

And her fiance?  If they asked me, Kenny doesn't act particularly well but he can return anytime.

It's nice to see Kelowna but so far I am not enjoying the show as much as I used to. Bring back Kenny! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

From the time Hilary starts designing the Love It house, why is she, David and the owners always wearing the same clothes until the reveal? Is it actually all just filmed in one day? It's baffling to me!

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, AjMedee said:

From the time Hilary starts designing the Love It house, why is she, David and the owners always wearing the same clothes until the reveal? Is it actually all just filmed in one day? It's baffling to me!

I’ve never noticed that!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Did Jillian have a girl or boy? I have not seen Jillian and Todd episodes in a while but I wonder if they did not make new episodes because ratings sucked or something? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The wife on tonight’s episode is just lovely! Her husband, however, is a bit up and down—not terrible but demanding (while being a bit cheap) then contrite; kind of a cranky pessimist and then demonstrably optimistic and pleased.

Share this post


Link to post

It is supposed to all happen in one weekend.  They have to wear the same clothes for continuity.   The work can take weeks in some cases. 

Edited by Wings

Share this post


Link to post

I watch to see the finished product which requires FFing most of the show.  I would love to see a spin off decor show.  Hilary would host using the same design team. I like their style and color choices.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2018 at 9:33 PM, DVDFreaker said:

Did Jillian have a girl or boy? I have not seen Jillian and Todd episodes in a while but I wonder if they did not make new episodes because ratings sucked or something? 

She had a boy but she's pregnant again with a girl. I'm not sure. I thought the show was cancelled but they've revamped it by catering to Jillian more by filming in Kelowna, adding her fiancée. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Caught a couple of interesting episodes.....but I never know what is old and what is new (do they even film new?).  One was a family who kept horses on their land.  The house was pretty cool, but had a strange layout.  They listed and moved to a place where they could keep the horses down the street.  That was obviously the direction they wanted to go and the motivation for an inevitable move.  But I liked seeing what Hilary did with their home. 

Last night there was a couple where the wife had purchased her Grandmother's home.  It looked like Grandma never moved out!  The wife was sentimental about the home but then I found it interesting that she was open to a complete gut job where the house no longer even resembled its' original form.  That being said, the house that David picked out for them was a complete and utter dud.  The most annoying part of the whole thing was I swear the wife had written herself a script before filming and was badly overacting her lines throughout.  Such over exaggerated delivery and movements....ugh. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2018 at 9:27 AM, Wings said:

Sorry.  When I posted I had not read your other post about the people who said they filmed 2 endings.  I was going on false information probably put out by production!

No problem, Wings.  I realize not everyone has the time to (or cares to, lol) read the thread back.

Given the stricter nda's, we'll probably hear tons more pablum / pr in the years to come!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2018 at 9:37 PM, LemonSoda said:

It's nice to see Kelowna but so far I am not enjoying the show as much as I used to. Bring back Kenny! 

Yes, Kelowna's beautiful but I'm really missing Vancouver's other, terrific sights.

Jill's fiance comes off like a (wannabe) actor trying to play a contractor.  At least Kenny had 1 of those roles down!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/16/2018 at 2:46 AM, dleighg said:

As an introvert married to another introvert, I always laugh at those comments. Are there really people who entertain all the time? I guess there must be. 

 

On 9/16/2018 at 5:57 AM, Kapaluakids said:

Hahaha! We are also two introverts married together. Our last house was huge for entertaining with several guest rooms. I also had tons of serving pieces for the grand parties that we were going to have. We never did. We grew up, downsized, had an estate sale for all that entertaining stuff, and are happier than ever!

Everyone entertains all the time, in their dreams, lol!

For that reason, if/when staging a home, it's a good idea to highlight entertaining areas.  You sell a home by catering to the life people want, i.e. not the one they actually have.

Like kapaluakids said, eventually they'll give up and downsize after dumping all that expensive entertaining paraphernalia!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Kiki620 said:

One was a family who kept horses on their land.  The house was pretty cool, but had a strange layout.  They listed and moved to a place where they could keep the horses down the street.  That was obviously the direction they wanted to go and the motivation for an inevitable move.  But I liked seeing what Hilary did with their home. 

I was just kind of amazed that (particularly the wife) kept calling things in the new places they were shown "dated" that looked to me like they were no more than a few years old. Way to be picky! Their original house did have a really weird layout with doors upon doors.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think that the ubiquitous room for entertaining and guests line we keep seeing in this show and frankly every other house show in existence is purely a marketing ploy. It's designed to convince us that yes, in fact, everyone BUT you is entertaining and you, in fact, need a much larger house or to renovate your existing house and then buy all these items for the entertaining you will then do. It reminds me of when the holy trinity of hardwood floors, granite, and stainless steel was all over these shows and what did everyone rush out to do? Gut houses so that they could install hardwood floors, granite, and stainless steel appliances. There's a constant need for us to spend money to supply the economy so  this taps into some insecurities that we are somehow falling behind or are not "in." The "fear of missing out" phenomenon. 

It's such a load of crap. People are busy! I would love to spend more time with my friends but everyone is busy with family and work and other obligations. It took 3 weeks starting in June for my friends and me to pick a date to go out to dinner, which is going to be in 2 more weeks! There were kids events and charity obligations and work conferences and weddings and family obligations and vacations etc etc etc. There is no real time for entertaining. It happens maybe 2-3 times a year. Weekends get booked up before we know it and there's really very little time. I suppose we can make time but even if I'm available, who am I entertaining if everyone else is already busy doing other things? 

I've had to limit watching these shows to only times when I need something mindless and I need some background noise, but I've actually started to listen to more podcasts so that's kept me away from these shows. Honestly, if I hear about people needing room for entertaining one more time, I'll lose it. It's not even a fun drinking game anymore! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/3/2018 at 12:38 AM, aguabella said:

Yes, Kelowna's beautiful but I'm really missing Vancouver's other, terrific sights.

Jill's fiance comes off like a (wannabe) actor trying to play a contractor.  At least Kenny had 1 of those roles down!

It's just not the same without those beautiful Vancouver views. Justin seems uncomfortable being filmed. 

Share this post


Link to post

I love this show and Gillian, and everyone on it.  Liked David and Hilary, too.

The designs are beautiful,  plus I like seeing the NW scenery, esp snow/rain, since we don't get much where I.live.  

Share this post


Link to post

When I see the ads/PSAs re kids eating Tide pods, my evil alter ego sometimes can't help thinking "Welp, if they had open floor plans for watching the chiiiilldren ... " 

But, this is still my fave makeover show. I flove what Hillary does and I flove that the homeowners Love rather than List about 70% of the time. I can't believe David wins as often as he does. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Am watching an episode where one of the "must haves" is a second floor laundry. For someone who has this, what's the appeal? I mean I totally get not wanting the earlier decades "washing machine in the basement" but I have mine off the kitchen and it seems perfect. In my regular life I rarely go back upstairs after awakening until I go to bed. Doing laundry while doing things in the kitchen or watching TV in the family room seems far more convenient. What am I missing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, dleighg said:

Am watching an episode where one of the "must haves" is a second floor laundry. For someone who has this, what's the appeal? I mean I totally get not wanting the earlier decades "washing machine in the basement" but I have mine off the kitchen and it seems perfect. In my regular life I rarely go back upstairs after awakening until I go to bed. Doing laundry while doing things in the kitchen or watching TV in the family room seems far more convenient. What am I missing?

If your bedrooms are upstairs, isn’t that where your clothes are stored? Therefore no lugging clothes up and down stairs.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, chessiegal said:

If your bedrooms are upstairs, isn’t that where your clothes are stored? Therefore no lugging clothes up and down stairs.

Sure. I do laundry once a week. Everything comes down in one basket. Three loads, hang the shirts to air dry on a door frame, everything else fits in one basket to go back up. I'd prefer that to going up and down stairs. Plus I can fold while watching TV! I'm also kind of OCD about laundry; some stuff comes out of the dryer very quickly, some at damp dry, some completely dry. Sometimes I put some non-chlorine bleach in and let things sit after the first few minutes of tossing. So it would be a lot of trips up and down the stairs :)

Edited by dleighg

Share this post


Link to post

I have had a second floor laundry for the past twenty years, and I will never live without it. All of the dirty clothes and towels are upstairs. Carrying them all downstairs to wash and back upstairs afterwards was a huge hassle in my first house. Going up and down the stairs a couple of times a day to switch the loads is no big deal as long as I don’t have to haul all that stuff back and forth throughout the house. Plus, who wants all that laundry in the public areas of their homes. I fold everything on my bed when it comes out of the dryer. To me, second floor laundries make more sense than anything. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I sure do miss having the laundry room on the second floor (had that in our previous house).  Back to LIoLI...they sure are staying in NC a long time.  I figured they'd do a few years there and then move to another state but it seems they're going back and forth between Raleigh & Durham.  I don't like the shows in which one of the spouses grumpily tours the houses with David and makes snide remarks about it not being as great as the old mess of a house that Hilary's trying to fix up.  It's not very often these people "list it" but when they do, I'm happy.  Their homes are always, IMO, very unappealing.  Someone upthread mentioned the woman who bought her grandma's old house.  I couldn't stand her whininess and felt sorry for her husband.  Hilary did do a decent job redoing the house so that poor hubby could finally feel "at home" there.  Re: Hilary's crew finding surprises (leaking foundations, crumbling foundations, asbestos, ghosts, etc)...there were a few shows in which they had the house checked out ahead of time so they knew what they were getting in to.  But now they're back to "Hilary...I need to show you something" which is so annoying.

Share this post


Link to post

I delude myself that housework like hauling laundry up and down the stairs is exercise. 

I lived in a apartment with one floor including my own washer/dryer and it was easy peasy.  

Now i have 3 floors. I love my house,  but as i get older and now have achilles tendinitis, it's makes me look at ranches longingly. 

There was an ep with an lady and get hubbie who had been in a car accident and she had trouble bending down to lower cabinets, and using stairs of their current home. They decided to "love it",  after the makeover ....for the memories,  which to me seemed just stupid.  Quality of life for future memories was thrown away.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Since when do kids need their own separate playroom?

 Isn't that what the family room is for?  Especially  in these homes when the mom insists on open plan so she can see the kids while she's in the kitchen. 

When kids are around, there are toys around. It's just that way when they are young. I used to joke that my color scheme should be the primary colors: red, yellow, and blue to help blend the toys into the  decor.  We had big baskets around to toss toy detritus in if anyone was coming over.

Enjoy the kids, don't put them in isolation yet. They'll want to be alone when they reach adolescence.  Plus with phones now? Please. It's like their own Cones of Silence as they are riveted to those things.  

Love Hilary and  David. She looks awesome and if it's botox, or more, I don't care.  She airways looks classy, even when in jeans.  God, I would kill for her to do any room ( s), in my house.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Kiki620 said:

One was a family who kept horses on their land.  The house was pretty cool, but had a strange layout.  They listed and moved to a place where they could keep the horses down the street.  That was obviously the direction they wanted to go and the motivation for an inevitable move.  But I liked seeing what Hilary did with their home. 

I saw that one. Did anyone else think that they never rode those horses? That they were sort of a decoration on the property? There was something off about that whole thing (and yeah, if I was the dad mucking stalls all weekend, I'd want to move too!)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I haven’t watched this show in a while. I usually fast forward to the reveal. Hilary always does a great job. While her design ascetic is one note the rooms always look so bright & fresh. I wouldn’t mind her doing a couple rooms in my house and reconfiguring things around. I don’t have that talent and it usually takes someone else’s vision for a big impact. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Especially the reconfiguring. She is so good at that, whether it's rooms or a room (especially bathrooms). She always makes an old school, awkward bathroom into a delightful space. I would love to see her home! I wonder if David moves every couple/few years? "Do as I say not as I do." ???

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I usually fast forward to the reveal. Hilary always does a great job. While her design ascetic is one note the rooms always look so bright & fresh.

Agreed. I’m not surprised that most people stay in their current homes. I was fooled by a recent couple who said they loved their neighborhood and their neighbors, but they chose to list their house. And on another episode, empty nesters chose to stay in their huge 5 bedroom home. Now I’m thinking there’s more to the story. It’s possible that some of their adult children have moved back home, at least temporarily. You couldn’t pay me to keep cleaning a house that large when my kids are all adults and should’ve moved on. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I had to laugh at the episode of the empty nesters with the five bedroom house. They were sooo unrealistic on both fronts. On one hand, they said that they wanted to downsize, but they didn’t want to give up space. Also, they thought that they could get everything closer to the city on their budget. Then, they lowered Hilary’s budget and still expected everything. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a couple on this show who think that they want to downsize realize that means that everything is smaller. Duh!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I live in Durham and so excited to see the city all over this show.  As far as the properties t8hat David shows, its real.  The last ep. With the downsizers, i know where some of the properties are and they are for sale.  Including the one they liked but didnt get, the yellow house wo garage.  That is still for sale.  He is also right about the local real estate scene, prices are soaring close to downtown, putting a squeeze on the whole market.  An okay house downtown is small, no garage,  and costs 500k.  15 min drive gets you a modern house in a suburb, 2400 sf, 2 car garage,  for 300k.  We just went through this search.  He is right when he says the picking are very slim here.  Fun show though.

 

I think one reason most people stsy in their house is that moving is typically not a great option, like above you would have a much worse neighborhood, no garage, 50 year old house, and pay at least 200k over your current house.  Unless they want to move due to job, most people on the show wont be able to afford the move.  The prices are really out of whack.  Durham is an eyesore, the ugly city compared to Cary or Chapel Hill.  Yet the market for the whole region is tight near city centers.  Our house hasnt appreciated at all yet close to downtown prices are soaring.

Edited by Gibbie
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Watched a rerun earlier with 10-months pregnant Breanna “this is too fancy!” Notmoving! NOT moving. Husband Justin started out pretending they had to, but couldn’t sustain the effort. I hope David got combat pay for this episode.

Producers: Mama B, hold your huge belly like you’re telling the baby to stay put. Great. Keep doing that. Maybe viewers will be distracted and think you’ll change your mind and move with young kids and a baby.

Their reno budget was $120k—has any homeowner with a budget at or over $100k ever listed? Only payoff was Hillary’s Reno, as usual. So much Botox. So little sincerity. But Hillary, do my condo!! Please!

 

Followed by new ep with the husband’s family legacy home they sold their perfect, mortgage-free place for when  it became “available.” Show tried to make me think his folks were still around, but I dunno. Anyway, they were going nowhere. Nowhere. And not just because David’s hero house was clearly occupied. And again, Hillary’s work on the bathrooms was really nice, sorry she couldn’t have fixed the fugly parts of the kitchen.

Another tell I notice frequently is the couple start their discussion by praising the house they don’t choose. Psych, producers—also, ha.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, buttersister said:

Another tell I notice frequently is the couple start their discussion by praising the house they don’t choose. Psych, producers—also, ha.

I've watched for years and didn't see or notice this very much until fairly recently. But ITA, when they start laying it on really thick about Love, they're gonna List. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The husband in the horse couple was tired of shoveling manure. I don't blame him. The horses seemed to be the wife's interest. 

The wife criticized every kitchen she saw. The kitchens were all big and pretty, including her own. I wonder how much she cooks if five-year-old kitchen decor bothers her so much. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/5/2018 at 9:18 PM, buttersister said:

Followed by new ep with the husband’s family legacy home they sold their perfect, mortgage-free place for when  it became “available.” Show tried to make me think his folks were still around, but I dunno. Anyway, they were going nowhere. Nowhere. And not just because David’s hero house was clearly occupied. And again, Hillary’s work on the bathrooms was really nice, sorry she couldn’t have fixed the fugly parts of the kitchen.

There certainly wasn't an ounce of suspense with this episode.  "Going nowhere" is absolutely right!!  Yes, this lovely farm house and acreage has been in my family for 150 years but, eh, I'm going to let it go in favor of this dumpy McMansion.  

It made me chuckle that everytime they showed the wife's closet, you could see the 1970's church portrait of his parents (grandparents?) hanging on the wall :-) 

I will say, it was probably the most lackluster and minimal reveal Hilary's done.  Good that she had the fact that they were going nowhere working for her. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else notice that this was a 2013 episode that they just tacked a one minute update on to make it a “new” episode? I wonder if they’re going to do more of these with the older Canadian episodes. I don’t mind as I have only been watching for 2-3 years and haven’t seen any of the older ones yet. Hillary sure did look good in that episode! I hope that I look that good at her age!

Edited by Kapaluakids
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/5/2018 at 10:38 PM, BradandJanet said:

The husband in the horse couple was tired of shoveling manure. I don't blame him. The horses seemed to be the wife's interest. 

The wife criticized every kitchen she saw. The kitchens were all big and pretty, including her own. I wonder how much she cooks if five-year-old kitchen decor bothers her so much. 

And he got shoved out of his office when she needed to use the phone and he had to keep his clothes in another room--I felt bad for him!

I just watched one with some couple who lived on a lake and they listed partly because Hilary couldn't give them a guest room in the basement due to some issue with the septic system dictating the number of BRs a home could legally have (ie, the septic wasn't correct for the number of people who could conceivably be living there). But the wife didn't seem to understand that they could still use it as such regardless--a guest could come stay in it when needed, but you just can't officially call it a bedroom when/if you do sell. 

And now, while watching another episode, my question is why on earth does a couple need a “dedicated” office built in their home even though they have 5 BRs and no kids living there anymore?!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, TattleTeeny said:

And now, while watching another episode, my question is why on earth does a couple need a “dedicated” office built in their home even though they have 5 BRs and no kids living there anymore?!

Just saw this episode and thought the exact same thing - 4 empty bedrooms and you can't take one for an office??

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, ML89 said:

Just saw this episode and thought the exact same thing - 4 empty bedrooms and you can't take one for an office??

Just throwing this out there, since I haven't seen the episode in question:  How long was the list of must-haves, and was that the only whackadoodle one?  Perhaps their original list wasn't that long and the producers told them just to make up stuff.

Addendum:  The Monday afternoon/early evening reruns seem to be the same shows on rotation.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Just throwing this out there, since I haven't seen the episode in question:  How long was the list of must-haves, and was that the only whackadoodle one?  Perhaps their original list wasn't that long and the producers told them just to make up stuff.

They lost the master bathroom redo for this insane "office" plus a bar/pantry and a dedicated dining space. I'm sure there were shenanigans in there somewhere because they gave Hilary $85 k and then halfway through cut it to $65k. The whole thing was off somehow. 

Edited by ML89
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have a question that may have been discussed a while back.  At the end of the show, when David hands them the listing of their home, with its fantastic new value...do you think they could sell for that amount & actually get it?  And be able to afford the fantastic new house they just toured (usually the last house they tour is the one they'll want to move to...IF they want to move)?  I find myself thinking "no one's going to pay that amount for that house".

Something else I've noticed.  When they first moved the show to North Carolina, they were delighted with the polite, sweet people.  Now, the homeowners seem to have changed. The spouse who wants to stay put is snarkier than the Canadians were back in the day.  I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to watch this show cause I'm sick of those bratty comments + all the awful discoveries of the folks' homes (septic issues, leaks, need new AC system, and on and on and on) followed with more snark from the homeowners who should've been aware of these problems and the cost of repair.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! Just watched this week’s episode. Yet another couple who has no concept of what downsizing means. I also do not understand why anyone needs a closet that big. I think that they really need to purge some clothes if they have that many. How can you ever wear that many? Also, why do you need two offices in addition to 4-5 bedrooms? I just don’t get how much some people need. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×