Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Week 9: The Finale/S12.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Once again I'm sucked in and hope those crazy kids are in love if they want to be. Curse you, Show.

I really like Chris Harrison but come on, leave the poor Rodgers family alone. What is up with proclaiming a "family feud" and suggesting perhaps it can be mended? How is this of national importance? MYOB, Show.

Just when we were going to hear some thoughts on the next Bachelor, we barely heard the names Luke and Chase, and BAM, here's Chad un our face again. Go away please. He must feel lke his BIP behavior (which does look awful on the previews) will lose him the last of his fan base so now he's trying for a redemption arc with both the dead mother card AND he was a Marine. Okay, thank you for your service, sorry for your loss, now just go away.

Robbie didn't seem nearly as upset as Luke and Chase at being dispatched. I'm squarely in Luke's corner for the Bachelor if he wants it. 

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 9

I thought it was interesting that both Robbie and Jordan said JoJo was their best friend.  Can you make a best friend in 8 weeks, especially with such limited time spent together?  I think I made best friends that quickly in 2nd grade.  

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

I really like Chris Harrison but come on, leave the poor Rodgers family alone. What is up with proclaiming a "family feud" and suggesting perhaps it can be mended? How is this of national importance? MYOB, Show.

This is how it will go:  Write it down:  If Aaron will appear at the wedding then it will be televised with all the hoopla; If Aaron does not appear then this wedding will be tagged on, with some photo shots, during a Bachelor/Bachelorette/BIP episode.

I did love the statement Aaron put out.  Anyone want to get a friendly pool going?

6 minutes ago, bobbyjoe said:

JoJo's was really a thrilling season of The Bachelorette... said no one, ever.

ROFLMAO!

• Love 4

Well, I avoided all spoilers and rumors, so I had to guess at what they were talking about before they showed the magazine headlines, and I was right (as any of us would be), because I sussed out that an earlier discussion she had about Jordan's issues with a past girlfriend had to be him cheating.

This show didn't leave me with a single warm and fuzzy. Something isn't genuine or honest, and I think it's mostly Jordan. Her family figured it out right away. Too bad JoJo has been blind to it from the first. He's in it for the fame, and still competing with his brother. (Now I'm reading she was a friend of Olivia Munn's, and Olivia is dating Aaron!). I wonder if "the life" JoJo was afraid she'd always regret not having was rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous...

The season's been pretty boring. At least JoJo wore a lot of sparkly clothing to catch my eye. It'll be interesting to see if Jordan really "moves" to Dallas and how long they stay together.

I'd feel bad for Robbie, but I never quite believed him, either. He's soooo metrosexual, what with the attention he pays to combing his hair, wearing ultra-tight suits and trendy socks... he just seems fake to me, albeit a nicer fake than "life of the party" Jordan -- who also is enamored of the image in the mirror.

All of the below drove me crazy, especially the weary/wary thing. For some reason, a lot of millennials confuse the two very different words. And my husband snarked on the "uphill climb" usage, hah!

I also got a kick out of Jordan saying "get on A knee..." like it's not really his knee. 

2 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Some of the speech in this episode hurt my soul (even more than usual for this franchise).

Greatest hits:

• Jojo saying she had reservations and was "weary" of falling in love on the show - perhaps you were "wary" Joelle? Though I was certainly weary after three hours of this crap. 
  • All of the numerous "Jordan and I's relationship" comments
  • The even more numerous "me and him, me and her" usage by EVERYONE.
  • And finally, my personal favorite, Jojo gleefully exclaiming that her relationship with Robby is wonderful and it's been an "uphill climb" ever since he said he loved her. I don't think that means what you think it means, Jojo. 

I want to be positive, but I don't see this relationship lasting too long. He hardly seems into her, and I think she's still too immature for marriage. Nothing wrong with that, she's only 25. 

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, VanSensei said:

No, but they both looked ill-fitting. They looked like they'd be too tight if either one of them ate a calorie more.

I was waiting to hear a ripping sound as Jordan struggled to one knee. I was thinking, "they're not going to make him bend....oh shit. Yes, they are."

i know it's too much to ask, but can we hope that no one asks Aaron Rodgers if he watched this embarrassing shit show, or what his feelings are about it, at Training Camp tomorrow? Fantasyland? Okay.

• Love 4

This show didn't leave me with a single warm and fuzzy. Something isn't genuine or honest, and I think it's mostly Jordan.

So much this. I really, really did not like him--just such a distrust of him. I knew they were going to have him do a last minute ask for permission thing--I was just glad they did it over the phone so we were spared the fakeness. The audience response to them seemed very tepid/ho-hum and she did not seem comfortable.

It really annoyed me that Jordan acted so put-off by the fact that Aaron's "rift" kept coming up. All he had to say was "Aaron is really busy, you won't be able to meet him." Bachelor Nation would've understood. Why do we need to know they're feuding? Granted Aaron Murray is a lot less famous than Aaron Rodgers but he was still a NFL quarterback and he just wasn't on Josh's hometown and it was not a big deal. Your brother is a major celebrity and you're surprised you're stoking some gossip by saying there's any kind of rift/drama? You basically wrote the headlines bro.

• Love 7

Doesn't raising your daughter to be a princess mean making her self-centered and entitled and the sort of 25 year-old woman who would still be pouting and snapping at her mother like a spoiled teen, while Mom's trying to talk a little sense to her?  If Jojo is snippy with her Mother while the cameras are rolling I hate to think how it goes the rest of the time.  I would love to hear what her sister says about Joelle when things aren't going well.  Was she raised to be a princess, too, or Jojo's  lady-in-waiting? 

Well Jojo finally got more  words of affirmation than most women get in a lifetime and she ditched that guy for the one that has to have every speck of reassurance dragged out of him with a vice grip.  I almost couldn't take their endless repetitions of "I love you," after the proposal.  You knew the poor things just couldn't think of anything else to say.

I've always like Ben and Lauren but I can't think of anything more boring than watching them go about their daily lives.

• Love 19

Again I spent the Robbie segments staring at his hair.  Will it move?  Okay he's taking off his t-shirt will it muss?--and then cut!  Okay he's going in the water... under water!  will his bump-up float away..will all the teasing or bald spot show but!  they only show him from the back.  He has a friend in hair/makeup and editing.  It's still a fascination.  Making love? Fine. Just don't touch the hair. 

This is the first ending where I believed none of it, except maybe Jo's faint hope that it might work out with Jordan.

I think Robbie may have been taken to final 2 so that Jordan would have a bro to hang out with.  I think the whole thing was decided beforehand,  I don't believe he was ever a love-interest of hers, so no threat to Jordan.  I think he also just played the part as it was very obvious that she was all about Jordan.  There was a glimmer of true interest with Chase and Wells so they were let go earlier.  

Disgusting to bring up family feud. It apparently runs deep and it's no one's business.  And the "Congratulations you two!"  what about your brother Aaron?  Are you getting married soon?  "Do you think Aaron will be there???  I wish he had said 'please stop using me to get to Aaron. If you recall , he was not on your show" (and probably never will be)

Oh yes! the two brothers who were so over-the-top in love with JoJo and being big Mr, Machos confronting Ben  I kept looking at these two wimpy lace doilies wondering if they were the same two.  Was the Ben thing scripted much??  I loved the mother and think she was right on.  I actually think she bought into the whole thing.  

Ben and Lauren  getting their own reality show?  Ugh.That's a big 'so what '.  Sounds like it's going to be on the internet.  Kaitlyn and Shawn must be annoyed--I heard they tried to get a reality show themselves.  Oh--and where were they??  Maybe they had to work. Yeah.   

Hated Jubillee on the show but high hopes for her mopey, self-centered trust issues on BiP.  Saw nothing of her in the previews so guess she's booted early.   

• Love 8
6 hours ago, jumper sage said:

This is how it will go:  Write it down:  If Aaron will appear at the wedding then it will be televised with all the hoopla; If Aaron does not appear then this wedding will be tagged on, with some photo shots, during a Bachelor/Bachelorette/BIP episode.

I did love the statement Aaron put out.  Anyone want to get a friendly pool going?

Don't think there will be a wedding.  They probably won't make it past Thanksgiving.   

• Love 3

Though I was admittedly spoiled, I figured she left herself with the two best choices available to her.  Robbie still had the spectre of breaking up with his girlfriend just before arriving at the mansion.  Were it I, and it wasn't, he would have been sent home right then and there.

Personally, I think Luke would be a good choice if he is willing.  Robbie os just too bland.  Nice guy, but bland.

Am I the only one who noticed the mother's "fillers"?  Too much filler in the lips made them stick out.  And the sister didn't resemble anyone else in the family.  There, I am officially the mean girl on this board.

in Bens season, her lips were so ridiculous that someone posted "Sorayas lips need their own twitter page" LOL. Bad fillers in her face, lips werent as bad this time around.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, seasick said:

Ben and Lauren  getting their own reality show?  Ugh.That's a big 'so what '.  Sounds like it's going to be on the internet.  Kaitlyn and Shawn must be annoyed--I heard they tried to get a reality show themselves.  Oh--and where were they??  Maybe they had to work. Yeah.   

IIRC, the ads said the Ben/Lauren show would be on Freeform (formerly known as ABC Family). I'm not sure what makes them so much more fascinating than the rest of Bachelor/ette couples but the other wannabes in The Nation have to be seething.

• Love 1

I sort of blacked out during the proposal. All I remember is what seemed to me her disappointment at the ring. He shoulda gone for the bigger diamond.

Robbie is a bad actor. Dabbing with that handkerchief in the car. I was fascinated with his matching checked rose boutonniere and her awful Project Runway one-day-challenge hessian sack dress on AFTR, plus the sound problems during the interview with Robbie. Otherwise Zzzzzzzz....

That was all so unromantic and gosh, surprise, she picked fluffy duck not plastic bouffant hair. No wonder they needed to milk the Chad drama this season. What a letdown.

Soraya was the best thing about this looong predictable uncomfortable ep. I still thought JoJo's hair looked awful. Get more highlights and some root lift mousse, girl.

26 of not the best men ever to appear on a Bachelorette series, but sheesh, she couldn't have picked worse ones for her final two.

• Love 8

I thought Jordan was trying so hard not to burst out laughing during his ITM talking about how he's regretting not asking for JoJo's father's blessing during their meeting. It was like what he really wanted to say was "Is this shit for real?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dejana said:

IIRC, the ads said the Ben/Lauren show would be on Freeform (formerly known as ABC Family). I'm not sure what makes them so much more fascinating than the rest of Bachelor/ette couples but the other wannabes in The Nation have to be seething.

Never heard of 'Freeform" so is why I assumed internet.  Thanks for the info.  And still.. who cares right?  

I really enjoyed the young couple that stayed married (Jason and Cortney) on Married at First Sight  S1 but can't hit the remote fast enough to Not watch them put together an Ikea table or worse, some drama they're required to drum up.  The best thing about Ben and Lauren was that they have been dull enough to stay out of the spotlight.  A snore then, a snore now.

Edited by seasick
clarified--Not watch
  • Love 1

I think Jordan is more "polished" in front of the camera than we're used to (probably due to wanting on-camera work) and that probably comes across pretty fake to a lot of people, but I don't know if he's an actual BAD GUY. Definitely not someone I'd waste time wishing failure on or anything, like Chad haha. But I definitely don't buy the fact that they're both super in love with each other either. Maybe they'll end up super in love, but they have the vibe of a new couple rather than a couple who is ready to be married to each other. I don't know, I doubt they'll end up together but, considering both of their personalities (or personality deficiencies) and their desires to stay in the public eye, they actually seem like they might be a good fit haha.

Onto next season of the Bachelor, I'm just praying that the fact they haven't been putting any of the cast-offs all up in our face at these Live Shows means they're open to bringing in an outsider. That was the most boring group of contestants I've ever seen and next season will be pretty awful if they go with one of them.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, violet and green said:

All I remember is what seemed to me her disappointment at the ring. He shoulda gone for the bigger diamond.

Jordan should have known that the girl who chooses a proposal dress that's  both cut down to there on top and cut up to there on the bottom is going to want the biggest, gaudiest diamond in the box. Subtle isn't Jojo's thing.

• Love 13

liked the twist of trying to throw people off because Robby had no socks in the hotel but had socks when he got out of the car. LOL

The Final One is ALWAYS the second "last date" so I don't know why they even try stuff like that.

Does Robby have a job other than "former swimmer"?

And speaking of jobs, what exactly is Jo-Jo's job? or does she just live off this show and People mag covers? 

JoJo is wary of falling in love, but ALSO "weary", because she's already fallen in love at least 3 times in 2016, more times than many women do in their entire lifetimes.  JoJo may be a delicate snowflake, but she sure has super-fast recovery powers from heartache.  She's like the "Wolverine of Love"!

Although I make fun of this show all the time, I usually get suckered in at the end, and get fooled into thinking, "This time, the couple will actually work out", only to be shocked and disappointed soon after.  This time, I had none of that.  This was the fakest finale ever.  I didn't believe any of the 3 of them had any feelings for each other at all.  

The studio audience seemed to agree, as I've never seen a more silent bunch.  Where were the laughter, the "oohs" and "ahhs", the applause?  It was as silent as a tomb.  Also, Chris didn't even bother questioning audience members this time.  Maybe the producers realized that no one really cared.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

The Final One is ALWAYS the second "last date" so I don't know why they even try stuff like that.

Does Robby have a job other than "former swimmer"?

And speaking of jobs, what exactly is Jo-Jo's job? or does she just live off this show and People mag covers? 

There was one season where the F1 came first.  I believe it was on a Bachelor season, but not sure. The F1 was proposed, then ushered away to wait while he/she dumped the other.  Wish I could remember.  It wasn't a bad idea and I wish they'd try it again.  Help me out here if anyone recalls who it was.

• Love 3

I watched 3 hours in hopes of seeing Luke announced as the next Bachelor.

Instead, I got Chad and Jo-Cubed (JoJo and Jordan).

Robby still looks and acts like a bot. 

Jo-Cubed are the exact same brand of shallow - they are not bad people but everything is surface level. They want to the whole world to worship and adore them, separately and together. That's why they were so sad at the lack of support. Their entire relationship hangs on public approval and how others view them. In that sense, they're perfect for each other. But, like molecules, likes eventually repel. I'm rooting for them to mature together.

• Love 4

I was surprised when Jordan said he was moving to Dallas.  I wonder if he is going to work with her family.  Perhaps there is hope for them, yet. 

What is gonna say "We are going to be long distance"? Since he is "so in love" he has to move, right?

I think he was urged to go on the show for exposure, not thinking the down-side is that in order to get the fame, you end up getting chosen-and then engaged!  

I think that hit him somewhere in the show when he started psycho-babbling his feelings which he probably hadn't thought much about until then.  

No choice but just to go with it now..suck up the little spotlight you get, then bow out as gracefully as possible.

• Love 9

There was one season where the F1 came first.  I believe it was on a Bachelor season, but not sure. The F1 was proposed, then ushered away to wait while he/she dumped the other.  Wish I could remember.  It wasn't a bad idea and I wish they'd try it again.  Help me out here if anyone recalls who it was.

I think that was the Jesse Palmer season.

• Love 2

I'm not sure how it will implode but it will because she can't escape the publicity and I'm sure he will be caught looking at other woman. He's trying so hard to convince everyone at how real it is. Please...you can say whatever you want because you spend NO time with the person. 

Get your SEC job and shack up a hot blonde. Sounds about right.

Jo-Jo your first instinct was right, RUN GIRL!

• Love 1

True, Robbie's new teeth were blinding. JoJo's dress at the ATFR looked like she put it on wrong (like the one piece of fabric was supposed to cover the other boob, too--symmetry--but instead it was pushed aside, though she herself looked pretty, I thought.) JoJo's dress on the beach did not fit well on top, but I thought the shoes were amazing (though she only seemed to put them on right before a suitor arrived). 

Chris Harrison talking about Aaron Rogers was like a dog with a bone--he just wouldn't let it go. Idiot.

JoJo and Jordan might have been acting at the ATFR, I have no idea, but unlike some of you, I didn't feel like she seemed unhappy up there. I guess I'm just not as discerning as some viewers. 

At the end of the day, JoJo may be shallow and using the show for her own ends (who doesn't?), but I liked her. I mean, I don't think she's a mean person, or a mean-spirited person. If she is looking for a career in show biz (like Ali Fed. wanted), I think she comes off as very personable and someone who could make guests on a show feel very relaxed, so maybe she'll successfully go that route. (Although may I suggest vocal coaching?) 

Also, I feel like while JoJo had some good guys in her group (I thought Ali was pretty hot myself), she was handicapped by the fact that TPTB don't seem to do much to vet the guys. I mean, come on, they knew Robbie had a girlfriend before he came on the show, for example, and they made him a contestant. As long as contestants are chosen based on headshots (or whatever publicists and agents send in) and show biz connections, I don't anticipate the quality of contestant getting any better. 

Reality Steve posted photos and other proof that Robbie's assertion that he'd broken up w/his GF (who looked kind of like JoJo) before applying for the bachelor was a lie. JoJo was so nice to Robbie last night, though. Did she not know what Steve had posted? Because I'd have thought she'd have been a little icy to him, and she wasn't, IMHO.

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

What is gonna say "We are going to be long distance"? Since he is "so in love" he has to move, right?

A lot of the couples don't instantly move. They say they're going back and forth or they have to decide where to live. Or they say things more vague about it.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

Oh.  he was the one who called out the wrong girl's name for a rose and thought they were going 'Tubbing" instead of Tube-ing.  He likely proposed to the wrong girl and so they had to change the ending.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, seasick said:

I think he was urged to go on the show for exposure, not thinking the down-side is that in order to get the fame, you end up getting chosen-and then engaged!  

I think that hit him somewhere in the show when he started psycho-babbling his feelings which he probably hadn't thought much about until then.  

No choice but just to go with it now..suck up the little spotlight you get, then bow out as gracefully as possible.

Of course Jordan went on the show for exposure and it totally paid off for him.   But then the other 25 guys went on for the same reason so no big deal its just that he was a bit more smarmy about it than some of the others. 

Twitter is blocked at work so I can't bring the tweets over but some girl claimed that her friend was with Jordan up until the night he left for the show and he told said girl that him going on the show was for "PR" purposes only.     That's what Reality Steve blogged about months ago.

Edited by CindyBee

Chris Harrison talking about Aaron Rogers was like a dog with a bone--he just wouldn't let it go. Idiot.

That is all coming from the producers.  They are feeding him in his ear piece to keep harping on it.

Bottom line, if it was "Jordan Smith" he wouldn't have been the F1.

• Love 1

Reality Steve has a retweet from some gal who said Jordan had a girlfriend up until leaving for the show which he went on for fame. Jordan is a cautionary tale for further fame whores who end up unlucky enough to find themselves "the one" and have no game to get themselves out of the show without ruining why they came on the show in the first place.

Jordan really should have  planned an "emergency phone call" with a "very sick grandma" who needed him immediately at her bedside (or at least until the final rose was given out).  Going on the show for fame is one thing; carrying your farce out to the bitter end/People magazine cover is  is another. Therefore, my disgust for Jordan lies mainly with his imbecilic lack of forethought and then his very very bad acting.  

• Love 6

Jordan wanted to the be the next Bachelor, not get "engaged" to JoJo.   

Wonder if he was clued in somewhere along the line by a handler this:  "see that war veteran over there that looks like he just stepped off the set of a Nicholas Sparks movie, well he's going to be the next lead so you better take your shot with JoJo".  

That's my thought on all this and I'm sticking to it.

• Love 18
31 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

IIRC, the runner up (Tara???) was sick from the anxiety and the limo had to pull over the side of the road so she could puke- I seem to recall them actually showing that, so they had the winner go first and then wait, watching...

• Love 2

Reality Steve has a retweet from some gal who said Jordan had a girlfriend up until leaving for the show 

Reality Steve is another dog with a bone on this, he's so obsessed to be right that they're not even together anymore,  he'll retweet anything that is against Jordan in anyway.  It's like he has personal issues with Jordan the way he's been reacting.

• Love 1

I could certainly believe they're not together anymore, just based on the total lack of warmth between them on the ATFR couch... His arm around her was so awkward. I never thought Jordan seemed especially into her (other than thinking she was hot/wanting to bang her), but usually Jojo was hanging all over him. But last night her affection seemed, I don't know...forced. And she didn't seem very happy - as someone pointed out above, she spent the whole time talking about crappy and hard their "relationship" has been thus far. The most excited she was all night, by far, was when she heard she got to go back to Nemacolin. And he looked like he barely cared.

• Love 5

You can't believe every tweet from some random girl. It could be true but it could also be pure fantasy. Reality Steve serves up anything he can find on these contestants, if you look back you can see a lot if it isn't true. I think his philosophy is that , even if every fifth thing is true, that's good enough. I agree he seems to have it in for Jordan.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, wovenloaf said:

I could certainly believe they're not together anymore, just based on the total lack of warmth between them on the ATFR couch... His arm around her was so awkward. I never thought Jordan seemed especially into her (other than thinking she was hot/wanting to bang her), but usually Jojo was hanging all over him. But last night her affection seemed, I don't know...forced. And she didn't seem very happy - as someone pointed out above, she spent the whole time talking about crappy and hard their "relationship" has been thus far. The most excited she was all night, by far, was when she heard she got to go back to Nemacolin. And he looked like he barely cared.

And there's just something in JoJo's eyes last night that conveyed, I don't know, sadness... it's like her smile and laughter never reached her eyes. There's just a weird vibe last night. They don't seem too giddy for a couple who's finally out in the limelight. Well, Jordan seemed giddy, maybe a little too much, but JoJo seems meh. I'm just comparing it to Ashley/JP and Des/Chris. Heck, even I thought Andi/Josh looked genuinely happy during AFTR and I thought they stood a chance. But what do I know. 

And that People cover is horrible. Photoshopped to death. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, olivia1 said:

Robbie looked like he had shiny new bright white veneers and a new nose last night. The hook on the end was gone!

When he smiled, all I could think of was Friends: The One with Ross' Teeth. 

could certainly believe they're not together anymore, just based on the total lack of warmth between them on the ATFR couch... His arm around her was so awkward. I never thought Jordan seemed especially into her (other than thinking she was hot/wanting to bang her), but usually Jojo was hanging all over him. But last night her affection seemed, I don't know...forced. And she didn't seem very happy - as someone pointed out above, she spent the whole time talking about crappy and hard their "relationship" has been thus far. The most excited she was all night, by far, was when she heard she got to go back to Nemacolin. And he looked like he barely cared.

I wonder if the body language problem was pointed out to them after last night. I caught them on Live with Kelly this morning and they played up the " we are definitely a couple" angle. Being kept in safe houses on weekends for alone time, watching Netflix because they couldn't go out in public, playing the "Newlywed Game" against Kelly and her not-husband Anderson Cooper...who BEAT THEM by one question. The questions were pretty easy for anyone to get, though. But, also, they were very hand holdy and JoJo was leaning into Jordan, despite them sitting on stools, instead of a couch. Good balance, but it almost seemed forced. 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 1

I hope that scene with JoJo busting Jordan's balls about not asking her parents' permission was scripted to create drama.  Because if it wasn't?  If I were Jordan I'd make like the locale, say Fuck It! and run.

They seriously took the act of asking for a father's blessing (in the 21st Century) from a quaint, "throwback" thing, and returned it to the retrograde patriarchal bullshit it always was.

ATFR: Am I missing something?  Wasn't it Jordan himself who put the alleged family rift on the radar by bringing it up himself the week before hometowns?  And yet they act as though Jordan is some type of victim of tabloids writing about stuff he says, out loud, on camera?  Fuck you Chris Harrison.

• Love 7

JoJo's dress at the ATFR looked like she put it on wrong (like the one piece of fabric was supposed to cover the other boob, too--symmetry--but instead it was pushed aside

I still can't figure out if that was really a dress or just pieces of fabric tied together. The top was strange  (it looked like half a bra) and she kept pulling it up. I didn't even watch the entire show but saw her pull it up twice.

Does she keep all the clothes she wore all season?

1 hour ago, Vinyasa said:

That is all coming from the producers.  They are feeding him in his ear piece to keep harping on it.

Bottom line, if it was "Jordan Smith" he wouldn't have been the F1.

Chris Harrison is one of the producers.  He's all in 100% on this shit. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Doesn't raising your daughter to be a princess mean making her self-centered and entitled and the sort of 25 year-old woman who would still be pouting and snapping at her mother like a spoiled teen, while Mom's trying to talk a little sense to her?  If Jojo is snippy with her Mother while the cameras are rolling I hate to think how it goes the rest of the time.  I would love to hear what her sister says about Joelle when things aren't going well.  Was she raised to be a princess, too, or Jojo's  lady-in-waiting? 

Well Jojo finally got more  words of affirmation than most women get in a lifetime and she ditched that guy for the one that has to have every speck of reassurance dragged out of him with a vice grip.  I almost couldn't take their endless repetitions of "I love you," after the proposal.  You knew the poor things just couldn't think of anything else to say.

I've always like Ben and Lauren but I can't think of anything more boring than watching them go about their daily lives.

Oh sweet Jesus, I forgot about that!  If the parent of a woman I was dating admitted that she was raised like a "princess" and that I'd better treat her like a "queen"?

Fuck and No!

• Love 11

And there's just something in JoJo's eyes last night that conveyed, I don't know, sadness... it's like her smile and laughter never reached her eyes.

Well, her smile was definitely there when she showed the sparkling ring!!! She lit up then.

• Love 2

They looked normal to me on Live with Kelly. They even let it slip that they saw each other unofficially one time when JoJo was in LA, Jordan snuck in her hotel and Jojo realized she was going to get in trouble with ABC and started to deny it. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure I heard a word of any of the final rose ceremony.  I couldn't help but keep staring at JoJo's massive boobs and cleavage.  Yes, I know it's bought.  But I still can't turn away.

So if Jordan is "always the type of guy" that JoJo goes for, and that hasn't worked out in the past, what makes her think that it is going to work this time?

It's hard enough to "make it" as a couple after the hoopla and fantasy of the show wears off.  It is even harder when seemingly all of America is against you.

So they already have a house in Dallas and they are moving in?  They've bought a house?  Aaron Rodgers' money bought a house?  Will be interesting to see how long they last.  Hopefully they're just leasing a house, because if they bought it together that will just create more paperwork when they inevitably break up.

I hated that Jordan took the chickensheeat way out and called JoJo's parents on the phone.  So I presume they had already left Thailand?  The show flew them in for two days and then off they go?  They don't keep them around until after the final rose?  If they were still there, wouldn't it have been the manly thing to do that in person?

Since when does Jordan call JoJo "Joelle"?  I noticed in his little note with the grade-school handwriting that he started it with her given name.

Robbie, your letter is the last impression that JoJo will have before she makes her decision.  And you choose to write it on a piece of paper torn out from a spiral notebook?  The fancy resort couldn't have provided you with some hotel stationary?  Kudos though for having nicer handwriting than Jordan.

AFTR....

So, Chad is a Marine as well?  I guess the show conveniently left that out.

Why does JoJo say that it's between Luke and Chase for the next Bachelor?  Why not the guy she supposedly was in love with and just dumped?  Why can't Robbie be considered?

Hated that Chris Harrison kept probing about Aaron Rodgers.  "So Aaron might be at the wedding?"  Please.  We all know about it in the media already that they don't get along.  Stop teasing us that you're going to give some big reveal into their feud.  Obviously Jordan got Aaron's message that you don't talk about family issues on a national stage.  Harrison should have respected that.  But he clearly wants to rub shoulders with the rich and famous.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Reality Steve is another dog with a bone on this, he's so obsessed to be right that they're not even together anymore,  he'll retweet anything that is against Jordan in anyway.  It's like he has personal issues with Jordan the way he's been reacting.

Actually, Reality Steve has said he's been TOLD since filming ended that they will not STAY together.   Jordan & Robby were cash cows to him, driving folks to his site to read the dirt.  And there was plenty of it for many of the contestants.  He doesn't actually care about any of them, as he's stated many times.  It's not his job to care. His job is to spoil, and he does it better than anybody. 

Anybody previously unspoiled that now goes into the spoiler thread and reads it from the beginning will see how the season unfolded exactly into what was shown last night.  And frankly, Reality Steve nailed all the major points.  

I will NEVER watch any of these shows unspoiled, because it's SO much more fun to know what's happening behind the edits!

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1