Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, What In The said:

Hold up. On her twitter did Kelly noy say the texts were fake? So they were real?

Kelly can deny it all she wants but the fact remains the ex wife was granted a RO against Kelly, so the ex had the evidence to back her up and Kelly was unable to explain/lie her behavior away. LOL

56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly can deny it all she wants but the fact remains the ex wife was granted a RO against Kelly, so the ex had the evidence to back her up and Kelly was unable to explain/lie her behavior away. LOL

Lol. She is more complicated and trainwreck bound then I thought! 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2016 at 2:47 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

She attended ten AA meetings?  Not nearly enough.

"Kelly pled not guilty to the domestic battery charges, but she still attended 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and went through six months of psychotherapy."

...not nearly enough of both

• Love 7

I've seen that she's had 2 then I saw 3 RO's against her. 

She's dangerous which you've never seen with the OC wives themselves until this season.  Vicki, Heather and Shannon would pass out on the spot if she physically came after them but I think Tamara would stand her ground especially now that she's working out all the time.     

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I've seen that she's had 2 then I saw 3 RO's against her. 

She's dangerous which you've never seen with the OC wives themselves until this season.  Vicki, Heather and Shannon would pass out on the spot if she physically came after them but I think Tamara would stand her ground especially now that she's working out all the time.     

I seriously wonder if she would hurt her daughter if she ever got the thought to. 

• Love 1

ON 8/20/2016 AT 5:40 PM, TABLOIDLOVER SAID:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/juicy-scoop-heather-mcdonald/id1135332109?mt=2&i=37399050It really is worth a listen. Please let me know what ya'll think!

Back to this gem! Thanks TABLOIDLOVER! During the interview, Kelly explains her first marriage. Something like, dated for 3 years, married for 3 years, husband was an attorney, then Kelly decided she just didn't want to always live in Scottsdale, so she wanted a divorce. No big reason I could decipher. The husband watched star wars? or something. Chick makes no sense and appears very unstable in thoughts, speech and actions.

And her current big COO husband doesn't act very COO'ish. Feeding her tantrum at the 70's party, rather than trying to minimize it made him look like the Loser.

• Love 2

I loooooooove Kelly! I think this show has done a really good job with casting (minus the Megan mistake) and she is no exception. I understand she's very polarizing, but she's bringing some excitement and levity to the show IMO. Yes she curses and blows up, but who cares? It shocks me that the housewives and some viewers are so up in arms over it when Kelly is tame compared to any of the other firecrackers on other franchises. Heather would jump off a bridge if she spent a day with the New York, Beverly Hills or Atlanta ladies. 

I hope she isn't a one season wonder because once she's comfortable with the group I could see her being a good element to spice things up. I'd love a cast of Vicki, Tamra, Kelly, Shannon, Heather and someone fresh and new.

• Love 5

The HOwives in the other cites might blow up and yell, but I would assume it was hyperbole if they threatened to burn my house down.  With Kelly I'd have a fire truck parked outside.  I don't know it for a fact since I'm not a housewives historian, but I think she's the only one with multiple restraining orders and court ordered anger management.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The HOwives in the other cites might blow up and yell, but I would assume it was hyperbole if they threatened to burn my house down.  With Kelly I'd have a fire truck parked outside.  I don't know it for a fact since I'm not a housewives historian, but I think she's the only one with multiple restraining orders and court ordered anger management.  

I actually have a Housewives PhD, so I will go ahead and say that I am pretty sure she is the only housewife with multiple restraining orders, and court ordered anger management. 

• Love 7

After Kelly was dunked in the pool, she looked the best I've seen her. The deep red lipstick didn't enhance her over done lips (because she wasn't wearing that colour). The contouring had washed from her pared down nose.  So I realized that Kelly's makeup only enhances the extremes of her lips and nose.  This happens so much and I will never understand.  Think of women who have large prominent eyes.  They tend to play them up with eyeshadow and several layers of mascara, which then makes their eyes even more dominant over their other facial features. 

On August 26, 2016 at 7:48 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Kelly Meza - Dodd: Kingsley's litter mate.

I understand your sentiment but it bothers me to read mocking references to Kingsley.  He was a victim of incompetent owners and reacted like the animal that he is.  I'm the owner of a bully breed and Kingsley's behavior is not typical.  I'm sure he's been euthanized now and at peace.  He's just another victim of Kim's, IMO, and will get the same sympathy from me as her other victims. 

• Love 4

It's nice to have a home that's an "entertainers dream", but don't you need people to entertain?  Kelly must go out in the beach and hand out money to get people to entertain.   

Awesome house, hideous decor.   But what do I know?  That bedazzled corkscrew thingum just screams "tasteful millionaire and GOOD MOM", not "crazy ass carpetbagger noveau riche yokel".  

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

You have to look out over a blacktop public parking lot to see the water at her house.  Also, its public beach so it is not a sought after area as far as ocean front goes.

It's actually pretty sought after, there are few beach front properties in SoCal that aren't public beaches (no matter what the Malibu residents say). In my area (beach cities, north of OC), all of the beach front properties are off of public beaches and go from 10-20 million, with no problems selling (who are these people who can buy them is another question). The blacktop parking lot view does bring the price down.

I think the house is hideous.

• Love 4

It's not difficult to see that Kelly has some emotional issues, as her husband Michael does. She had already revealed that he has been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This isn't like your garden variety of narcissism, this is a true mental disorder. I have only known one person in my lifetime diagnosed with NPD and it's an ugly mental disorder and there's very little that any psychiatrist can do to help. Kelly admitted to divorcing him because of it, then of course they went back together. Kelly has had her struggles with alcoholism and anger issues having been ordered to attend AA after a domestic battery charge for assaulting Michael.

Playing armchair shrink, my guess is that Kelly has Histrionic personality disorder.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

• Love 5

I hope Kelly's mother doesn't have a serious health problem but she doesn't look like a healthy person. If I were to speculate (this sounds terrible) she reminds me of photos I've seen of meth addicts. I truly hope this is not the case. Slinking out of the room now.

• Love 3
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 0:45 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I would mostly agree. The closest to Kelly's history is Porsha Williams of Atlanta with two assaults and one DUI (I think?) since becoming a housewife and Marlo Hampton also from Atlanta who had a couple of arrests before the show for assault (including a fairly serious one where she slashed a woman's face), writing bad checks, and probation violations. Bravo forced Porsha into anger management after she tried to beat the shit out of one of her assistants at the finale party.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

I agree that Porsha and LeeAnne are probably in the same realm as Kelly.  I think Porsha might be more likely to knife you, but oddly enough seems less unhinged to me.  I think Porsha has anger issues, but doesn't vacillate as quickly as Kelly.  She overheats and stays mad instead of bouncing back and forth, so it seems slightly less crazy to me and it also seems like she's usually at least provoked even if she's having a disproportionate reaction to that provocation.   I'm not familiar with Marlo, but she does sound scary.  I'm far more versed in crazy than I am in housewives, so it maybe be that Porsha is as mercurial as Kelly and I'm just not familiar enough with her antics to have seen it happen.

• Love 1
On 8/30/2016 at 7:01 PM, RedheadZombie said:

After Kelly was dunked in the pool, she looked the best I've seen her. The deep red lipstick didn't enhance her over done lips (because she wasn't wearing that colour). The contouring had washed from her pared down nose.  So I realized that Kelly's makeup only enhances the extremes of her lips and nose.  This happens so much and I will never understand.  Think of women who have large prominent eyes.  They tend to play them up with eyeshadow and several layers of mascara, which then makes their eyes even more dominant over their other facial features. 

I understand your sentiment but it bothers me to read mocking references to Kingsley.  He was a victim of incompetent owners and reacted like the animal that he is.  I'm the owner of a bully breed and Kingsley's behavior is not typical.  I'm sure he's been euthanized now and at peace.  He's just another victim of Kim's, IMO, and will get the same sympathy from me as her other victims. 

When she was having the lunch with Tamra, her nose was as bad as a Jackson's. LaToya came to mind. I'd be curious to see what she looked like in her 20s. Probably much better before she started jacking with her face. When will these people learn?

• Love 2

Over what? This dumb alcoholic raging asshole doesn't get that police reports are public record. The fuck is this obnoxious moron doing? She's going to try to sue a blog who has reported information that is public and ostensibly true as far as a court is concerned after she has made her anger and temper a public issue by being out of control on national television. Dipshit. I'm doubtful that she could even prove damages. I'm sure that most courts would throw this out. I don't think there is a single reliable responsible adult in that house. Can a court appoint Jolie as their guardian?

• Love 4
On 9/11/2016 at 11:54 AM, HunterHunted said:

Over what? This dumb alcoholic raging asshole doesn't get that police reports are public record. The fuck is this obnoxious moron doing? She's going to try to sue a blog who has reported information that is public and ostensibly true as far as a court is concerned after she has made her anger and temper a public issue by being out of control on national television. Dipshit. I'm doubtful that she could even prove damages. I'm sure that most courts would throw this out. I don't think there is a single reliable responsible adult in that house. Can a court appoint Jolie as their guardian?

And she doesn't understand that this will drag out all the rest of the skeletons from her closet.  Whatta loon.  She just can't help herself.  This will keep it in the spotlight.  I have said it before I will say it again.  Unhinged.  Bunny boiling unhinged.

Bright side, maybe this will get Jolie the proper guardian sooner rather than later.  

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

This made me laugh.  What an idiot!  Keep it klassy Kelly!

Pump doesn't have a problem. They have a check with a patron who partook of their food and services. They are golden. If worse comes to worse, they call the police. The person with the problem is Kelly. She can't handle her alcohol. Her response to conflict is to get louder and crazier. And she has shit friends who accompany her to a LVP establishment and leave her drunk ass with the check. LVP can hold a fucking grudge. Congrats on your one and done season Kelly!

• Love 2
On September 2, 2016 at 4:53 PM, HumblePi said:

It's not difficult to see that Kelly has some emotional issues, as her husband Michael does. She had already revealed that he has been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This isn't like your garden variety of narcissism, this is a true mental disorder. I have only known one person in my lifetime diagnosed with NPD and it's an ugly mental disorder and there's very little that any psychiatrist can do to help. Kelly admitted to divorcing him because of it, then of course they went back together. Kelly has had her struggles with alcoholism and anger issues having been ordered to attend AA after a domestic battery charge for assaulting Michael.

Playing armchair shrink, my guess is that Kelly has Histrionic personality disorder.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Sounds like Vicki, tbh

• Love 4