Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 07/25/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Is Paula out this week because she is at the DNC along with 999 other ABC reporters? Is that why we have Jediasdfghjkiiii so much?

I'm out next season since  airhead Sara Haines will be there (as if she isn't there already). She adds nothing to the show and really is a waste of space.

With the election I can see them having Jediasdfghjkiiii there next season. I just don't know how much money I would bet on it.

I don't mind Jedi. The show has to have a dissenting voice and unlike so many others she has a sense of humor on (some) things and has said the phrases "fair point" and "you're right" which many past (and current) panelists on both sides never can bring themselves to do.

• Love 4
On 7/25/2016 at 3:14 PM, Haleth said:

Joy mentioned free education in countries with high taxes, meaning post HS degrees

Watch Michael Moore's Where To Invade Next.  Some Americans are going to college FREE, in Slovenia of all places. 

On 7/25/2016 at 3:21 PM, Morgalisa said:

someone in the UK claims to have gotten a solicitation letter as recently as this month

I think Drumpf's kid, one of the boys, I don't remember which one,  solicited contributions from all the Conservatives in Parliament. 

• Love 1

I liked Joy's calling of Trump as a potential "end of civilization."  It really is an insane year.  We have a cartoon character running for the most important job on the planet.

I feel like this is a test run for the new show and Paula is out.

• Love 4

First off, is there room for one more in the I Can't Stand Jed Club? She annoys the hell out of me! The things that she blurts forth!!! She does no "homework" whatsoever but will still mouth off about a topic she has obviously no understanding of. I guess that reading is considered a detriment at Fox News, home of the intellects. 

She was talking about how having free health care is bad because "she loves competition." O...kay. So it's better to have HMOs and insurance companies and those genius Republicans blocking any sort of health care plan because it's better to have competition?!!!!

I live in a country where we do have free health care: Once a year mammogram - free. Visit to doctor - free. Shoulder surgery - free, etc. And a friend of mine who lives in the States, told me that she had to put off having a mammogram because SHE COULDN'T AFFORD IT so why this idiot is going on about how bad free health care is, just proves what we knew all along - she doesn't have a clue what she is talking about and when the hell is she going back to Fox News, where she belongs?

• Love 14

Man, I never thought I'd say it, but I really am disappointed that they didn't return back to Whoopi, giving Jediblabla the hairy eyeball before they went to commercial when Jediblabla said how in the 90s, Hillary "brought the women back down" or some shit. Look, I'm all for a dissenting voice, but if you're going to be a dissenter, then at least make sure what you're saying is based in FACT. But alas, when they came back from commercial, Whoopi didn't make Jediblabla explain what she meant and to provide names and proof. Instead, we got some of the Red Hat Ladies giving a red hat to Whoopi, why?

I LOVED when Joy brought the question again to Jediblabla, how the latter didn't answer her question from yesterday, about whether she ever voted for a liar? And oh snap! Said "unless you're 12, you've voted for a liar."

Oh, and Jediblabla "wished" Bill Clinton had spoken of Hillary's accomplishment. Uh, he FUCKING DID, you ignorant boob. I frankly loved his speech. Say what you will about him, there's no denying he's charismatic, and he's a great orater. And he was very relatable last night. Hell, I've always found him so, and it's one of the biggest regrets of my life that I never got to meet him.

Joy disappointed me with her saying and thinking that he was being sexist when he opened his speech with how he "met a girl" back in 1971. But she redeemed herself in the rest of the episode.

I think, that Menopause affects women in different ways. It's not all the same. I didn't even know when my mom went through it; I went through it myself--during chemo. So I can't tell you what I went through, because I was dealing with nausea, inability to eat, since everything had the consistency of sawdust and general weakness, while being worked like a dog.

I just rolled my eyes at the looks of horror and lack of knowledge from Sunny and Jediblabla over this. Do they not talk to their GYN?

And ummm, for "rating" your doctor or dentist, we here, in the MD/DC area, actually use a doctor site; that is it's a website for doctors; healthsomething or other; yelp is only for like, restaurants, beauty salons, etc.

• Love 9

I dropped by to complain about the show lol..... I used to love watching but Whoopi is getting on my last nerve...her attitude sucks and she talks over people.  and its her opinion that only matters... is it just me or does anyone feel this way.

• Love 9

My Mom wasn't really bitchy when she went through menopause but the poor thing sweated like a pig. At the time we had a car where the AC didn't work well so we'd drive with the windows down because it provided more air and was less stuffy. One day she had some napkins under her arms in the "pit" area and we're driving down the street when they go flying out the window. I kept looking all around because I didn't want us to get stopped for littering. Can you imagine trying to explain that to a cop and why napkins were flying out the window? The talk of menopause on the show reminded me of her and that story.

Jediblabla is driving me up and down the wall and back again in regards to crazy. She's a double talking idiot. Talking about how things need to be "competitive" instead of how people in this damn country need healthcare and can't get it because insurance companies care more about making money then being competitive. They know there are people who find ways to pay their insane premiums even if it kills them or others close to them in the long run. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I've sworn off this show many times but if they put  Jedithehut in there permanently I'm outta here. Can not take her. 

I know I'd said previously that if they hired her, I'd quit, but with Paula, Candace, and Raven all (likely) out, I'll keep watching. Sunny and Sara at least don't bring the show down--usually. Plus it's obvious the rest of them hate Jedi, so I guess there'll be some fun in watching them knock her down repeatedly.

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I LOVED when Joy brought the question again to Jediblabla, how the latter didn't answer her question from yesterday, about whether she ever voted for a liar? And oh snap! Said "unless you're 12, you've voted for a liar."

Best part of today's show. Joy is on fire this week. I'm glad it doesn't look like she'll be out this week. She talked about recording some of the convention tonight, so I assume she won't be out tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Morbs said:

I liked Joy's calling of Trump as a potential "end of civilization."  It really is an insane year.  We have a cartoon character running for the most important job on the planet.

I feel like this is a test run for the new show and Paula is out.

That was hilarious. And I agree they're basically transitioning into next season now. When does the show go off to break? I thought it was a week or two into August.

• Love 5

What an odd return from commercial break when Whoopi put the kibbosh on Jedi's "clickbait" about Hilary and how it came to there attention they "just had that conversation few weeks ago" so they were going to skip it. Who made that call? Jedi looked embarrassed.

Odd because they repeat stuff all the time. 

• Love 1

Just a quick note. Menopause is different for everyone. I was once told that a daughter's experience will mirror her mother's. In my case, that was true. I only knew it was happening because I no longer had a period. No hot flashes and it has been 5 years. I was a real bitch every month but menopause mellowed me out. I do know that is not a common experience. 

However, I was rooting Whoopi on when she was terrifying Jedi. I think her (Jedi) story about the pill was going in a certain direction but Whoopi changed that. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Dissy said:

However, I was rooting Whoopi on when she was terrifying Jedi. I think her (Jedi) story about the pill was going in a certain direction but Whoopi changed that. 

I wasn't rooting for Whoopi, because I never do, and because it was just Whoopi trying to one-up Jedediah. Of course Whoopi had the worst experience with her hormonal imbalance. How dare Jedediah try to compare her experience to Whoopi's. Jedediah should have said "You don't know, Whoopi, you weren't there!"

Edited by Blissfool
Punctuation
  • Love 7

I think it may have been a case of who I like the least playing out here, which is why I laughed during the menopause discussion, too.

Jedi: "I can relate---"

Whoopi: "YOU CAN'T RELATE TO ANY PART OF IT! IT HASN'T HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!"

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I just rolled my eyes at the looks of horror and lack of knowledge from Sunny and Jediblabla over this. Do they not talk to their GYN?

Or their mothers, grandmothers, aunts, just about any women they know.  Good Lord!  I started my period at 10 and on the toilet.  It always started on the toilet for the duration.  Yep, I'm bragging because it was awesome.  Lasted 3 days!  Just stopped at 46 and my ailments were very, very light.  Only had night sweats that coincided with my old schedule.  Interesting!  No crazies, no day sweats, no weight gain, nothing to write home about.

I do find it odd that grown women have absolutely no clue as to what will come.  Google box, just saying.

Jed drives me up the wall with her insane opinions.

• Love 2

AHA! I think I know what Jediblabla was referring to when she said Hillary "brought" women down. Well, it's my speculation based on that idiot who was on Larry Wilmore's show last night:

That Hillary "walked over" the women who had affairs, trysts, one night stands with her HUSBAND Instead of defending or standing up for them-thus not being for women's rights as Bill Clinton said she was or that her FUCKING record of her PUBLIC SERVICE proves she was and is. Remember y'all, feelings trump FACTS. 

Why the FUCK should Hillary have defended these women? They were FUCKING HER HUSBAND, fully aware that he was a married man.  I'm not dismissing Bill Clinton's part in this, but Hillary had no obligation to defend these women. They were not victims of any crime.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and off base, and that screechy motormouth meant something else.

• Love 15

Who the hell is this Jedi person?  Is she from Star Wars, as like a Jedi Warrior?  I've never heard of her before.  So, I'm guessing that no other conservative will go on View because they're afraid of being skinned alive, so they had to find this Jedi person?  

• Love 2

An airline for parents??  Omg. You're an idiot . Start that airline and you'll see why it's not workable.  Baby milk? 

Good business model?  Give. Me.  Strength 

• Love 6

Bravo to Sara calling out Drumpf on his plea to Russia to find the missing emails. He can say he was joking or being sarcastic all he wants but she's right; wars have been started for saying crap like this by fools like him.

"Help me, don't elect me!" ~ Joy

• Love 14

This is absolutely crazy (maybe a symptom of menopause?), but I honestly don't mind Jedididiah.  Elisabeth used to make me so angry and annoyed on a daily basis, but Jed only elicits an eye roll.  Even though they both employ the same talking points, Jed presents herself more as a complete person.  Unlike Hasselbeck, she's not preening or hiking up her skirt for the camera (and Geddie), she doesn't get hostile, pouty, or act victimized when the entire table is vociferously disagreeing with her, and she can concede an occasional point.  Actually, sometimes I can see on her face that she knows she's talking shit, but she's committed to it and doesn't take it personally when she gets a well-deserved rebuke from a panelist.  That's how I see it anyway.

Clearly, practically one half of the country think as Jed does and presumably gets their news from the same places she gets hers.  I was glad she sort of explained why the so-called family values crowd are mad that Hillary stuck by her marriage vows and stayed with Bill.  I've never understood that and Jed gives me some insight into their point of view.  EH was always just shrieky, word-salady, and often incoherent with her talking points.

I liked Nicolle, and I somewhat like Jed aside from their politics.  The View could (and has) done a lot worse with the conservative panelist. I never liked EH even during her stint on Survivor, when I had no idea of her politics. YMMV

• Love 4

The Jedi's criticism of Trump this morning could not have been more hollow if she tried. Maybe if she hadn't spent the past month defending his every word, I wouldn't find everything about her to be absolutely fake. Too bad we'll have to wait a year for her to get kicked out the door. Who knows, maybe we won't have to wait that long, going by how they've treated the firing of this past season's cast.

• Love 5

The only person I've seen Jediblabla concede to, or say "You're right," or nod her head in agreement, is Whoopi. With everyone else, it's "I don't agree" or talking over, insisting she's right. Like when she said something about what that arsehole Drumph said, and Sunny called her out on it, by saying, and reading back, what he actually said, Jediblabla, doubled down and refused to accept she was wrong.

I abhor both her and Elizabeth equally. Okay, scratch that. I hate Elizabeth more. But that's not saying much.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, LoveIsJoy said:

This is absolutely crazy (maybe a symptom of menopause?), but I honestly don't mind Jedididiah.  Elisabeth used to make me so angry and annoyed on a daily basis, but Jed only elicits an eye roll.  Even though they both employ the same talking points, Jed presents herself more as a complete person.  Unlike Hasselbeck, she's not preening or hiking up her skirt for the camera (and Geddie), she doesn't get hostile, pouty, or act victimized when the entire table is vociferously disagreeing with her, and she can concede an occasional point.  Actually, sometimes I can see on her face that she knows she's talking shit, but she's committed to it and doesn't take it personally when she gets a well-deserved rebuke from a panelist.  That's how I see it anyway.

Clearly, practically one half of the country think as Jed does and presumably gets their news from the same places she gets hers.  I was glad she sort of explained why the so-called family values crowd are mad that Hillary stuck by her marriage vows and stayed with Bill.  I've never understood that and Jed gives me some insight into their point of view.  EH was always just shrieky, word-salady, and often incoherent with her talking points.

I liked Nicolle, and I somewhat like Jed aside from their politics.  The View could (and has) done a lot worse with the conservative panelist. I never liked EH even during her stint on Survivor, when I had no idea of her politics. YMMV

I will join you on that table of people who do not mind Jedediah...I will take her over Elizabeth any day of the week and twice on Sundays..Bitsy  always appalled me , with her lack of empathy  and understanding towards people who do not share her point of view..She had a myopic view of the world that only composed of the big bad liberals against the righteous conservatives..

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Dahlia said:

An airline for parents??  Omg. You're an idiot . Start that airline and you'll see why it's not workable.  Baby milk? 

Good business model?  Give. Me.  Strength 

Yeah, really, how does that work?  They need to realize how AWFUL it would end up being for parents, because families with small children would ONLY be allowed to fly on certain flights which might not be the most convenient for them.   And god help me, a flight with a bunch of babies, toddlers, and preschoolers?  As soon as you get your kid situated, someone else's starts whining, and yours starts all over! 

And what happens if someone without kids needs to fly somewhere by a certain time, and the airline is telling them they need a baby to get on a certain flight? 

20 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I love when Sunny calls out Jed for her bullshit. 

it's really the ONLY reason to watch right now.

15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I abhor both her and Elizabeth equally. Okay, scratch that. I hate Elizabeth more. But that's not saying much.

Yeah, but the hasselbeck hate got stronger over time.   we haven't known Jedi long enough to generate the same amount of hate.  YET.

• Love 4

OK -  I hate Jed more today knowing that she brought her cat on a plane.  As someone with a severe allergy, my biggest fear is that when I travel there will be a bunch of cat dander floating around.

(reminder to self - update inhaler prescription before vacation)

• Love 1
On 7/27/2016 at 0:26 PM, GiveMeSpace said:

Whoopi-Nancy wasn't a "first"? She was the first female Speaker of the House in American history.

Thank you!  I thought I was going out of my mind when I heard this.  Whoopi even doubled down on it.  I'm not American, and even I knew this was wrong.  Good to know I'm not going cuckoo.  I don't recall any correction on this point?  Maybe nobody else was paying attention to her.  

Any menopause / menstrual / pregnancy conversations where everybody compares horror stories are boring as hell.  Sure, there are some common experiences, but ultimately every body is unique and I just don't care.    

• Love 2

SHUT UP, Whoopi! Knowing what was going through Biden's mind. And though I wish Sunny would have clarified, or said, that yes, Biden did also run for President--he didn't make it through the primaries in 2008; and Obama made him his VP! Unless I'm hallucinating!

And Jediblabla can join Whoopi on the STFU COUCH.

More later...

• Love 3

Whoopi even has a name for her preposterous "business" .... "Pa-Air." Get it? Get it? Pa-Air sound like "parents."  Omg that's like SO clever <<eyeroll>> She's obviously put a lot of though into it. It's such a stupid idea.  Stewardesses passing out bottles of milk, lol. Why stop there?  Pa-Air can have non-stop cartoons playing on the movie screen for everyone to enjoy, whether they want to or not.  A dozen grannies in rocking chairs will rock your baby to sleep in the first class area for a small fee.  Complimentary Benadryl for everybody!

Sorry, Whoopsi, but no thanks. I'd kill myself before I'd step one foot onto the flying daycare center you described. Screaming brats running in the aisles, crying babies with their smelly diapers, row after row of seats filled with harried parents and a flight crew that needs Xanax to get through their shift. I don't think so.  I'll take my chances on a regular flight and risk pissing you off.  

That is the real reason she wants to see this airline created, isn't it?  She tried to pass it off today's as being an idea intended to "help" struggling parents travel, but if I recall correctly this whole idiotic idea of a separate airline for parents arose from Whoops being aggravated by kids on flights. It was just as stupid an idea, of course, but it was not at all as magnanimously motivated as she tried to make it sound today.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Whoopi even has a name for her preposterous "business" .... "Pa-Air." Get it? Get it? Pa-Air sound like "parents."  Omg that's like SO clever <<eyeroll>> She's obviously put a lot of though into it. It's such a stupid idea.  Stewardesses passing out bottles of milk, lol. Why stop there?

Quick @Celia Rubenstein! Grab your flack hat! the PC police will come after you! Don't you know, since the early 90s, they are all now referred to as FLIGHT ATTENDANTS???

For SHAME, Celia!

• Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Quick @Celia Rubenstein! Grab your flack hat! the PC police will come after you! Don't you know, since the early 90s, they are all now referred to as FLIGHT ATTENDANTS???

For SHAME, Celia!

It couldn't be any worse than when the women's studies committee swarmed me for noting what Hillary Clinton wore on the show, accusing me of showing a horrible double standard because I hadn't mentioned what the male candidates wore .... even though none of the male candidates were actually on the show so their attire could be observed and commented upon.  Apparently that didn't matter.

Besides, that's the word Whoopi used, and I was paraphrasing her. They can tweet or email her to complain.  But be warned in advance - she doesn't care.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It couldn't be any worse than when the women's studies committee swarmed me for noting what Hillary Clinton wore on the show, accusing me of showing a horrible double standard because I hadn't mentioned what the male candidates wore .... even though none of the male candidates were actually on the show so their attire could be observed and commented upon.  Apparently that didn't matter.

Besides, that's the word Whoopi used, and I was paraphrasing her. So tweet or email her to complain.  But be warned in advance - she doesn't care.

I just saw that, and color me shocked, that no one corrected her. Oh, wait. I forgot. They're all afraid of her except Joy. So Joy shoulda said sumptin'

I loved how Al Franken couldn't come up with a single nice thing to say about the Orange Warthog.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Whoopi even has a name for her preposterous "business" .... "Pa-Air." Get it? Get it? Pa-Air sound like "parents."  Omg that's like SO clever <<eyeroll>> She's obviously put a lot of though into it. It's such a stupid idea.  Stewardesses passing out bottles of milk, lol. Why stop there?  Pa-Air can have non-stop cartoons playing on the movie screen for everyone to enjoy, whether they want to or not.  A dozen grannies in rocking chairs will rock your baby to sleep in the first class area for a small fee.

don't forget the WINE.  That drove me crazy, the emphasis on serving parents WINE on a flight.   why?  so they can pass out and ignore their kids?  Not all kids are screaming brats, not all kids cry on airplanes, and not all parents want to ignore their kids while traveling.  My kids were very active and energetic, but I made sure they didn't annoy people when we travelled. And I didn't depend on the airline to provide special snacks, toys, books, etc.   The way they describe it, one section of the plane will be a cocktail lounge for parents, another section will be where Stewardesses, flight attendants,  I mean. day care workers tend to the kids.

The whole discussion brought back memories of Sherri Shepard talking about trying to nap on a plane while Jeffrey walked around introducing himself to other passengers.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Who the hell is this Jedi person?  Is she from Star Wars, as like a Jedi Warrior?  I've never heard of her before.  So, I'm guessing that no other conservative will go on View because they're afraid of being skinned alive, so they had to find this Jedi person?  

She writes for lots and lots of right wing blogs.

• Love 1
(edited)

Speaking as someone who used to be a child and who travelled, as a baby internationally, when my parents returned from India, as a child who travelled under the age of 10, I was very well behaved, as was my sister, who is three years younger than I am. Frankly, I remember just listening to the music through the ear phones and watching movies.

And these were flights that were OVER 7 hours long. And we weren't the exception, either. One year, it was my mom, sister, aunt, and two of my cousins. All of us under 11. This after the travel agent who had booked the reservations was no longer our agent and out of spite, had cancelled them, so it was a nightmare trying to fix that snafu. We ended up not sitting together, and to say my mama was frazzled and PISSED, is putting it lightly.

I sympathize with some of the parents, those that have toddlers who are too young to understand they need to stay still, and can't understand why, because they're babies. But the ones that are old enough to understand? And act out anyway? I've no patience for them.

Does that make me a meanie and hypocrite?

In the words of Joy at one time: "So Whaaat? Who caaaaaares?"

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 8

I forgot to mention -  when I was slagging off that right-wing nutter Jed  - how incredibly rude and nasty she is when she refuses to applaud something like Michelle Obama's speech or when they brought up the fact that Hillary is the first woman in history to be nominated for president. This is HISTORY, bitch! Would it kill you to just give a polite, short little clap? As a woman, shouldn't you at least think that this is one hell of an achievement, regardless or your political differences? And Michelle Obama's speech? If you weren't moved by that then you are truly made of stone. I guess Jed prefers creepy-eyed Mrs. Trump's plagiarized version. 

There. That's it for now although I haven't watched today's show yet so I may be back!

• Love 10

I wish Whoopi was running for president so i could vote for her. The common sense she exhibits is just not-so-common. Who else would have thought of an airline for parents?! 

On another note, i thought  Sara went off course when she started glamorizing Jedediah's affair with the professor. "What did he teach? Was he tall?" And she was all googly-eyed when she inquired. Sara, the point of the topic was that affairs with teachers is a BAD thing.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

On another note, i thought  Sara went off course when she started glamorizing Jedediah's affair with the professor. "What did he teach? Was he tall?" And she was all googly-eyed when she inquired. Sara, the point of the topic was that affairs with teachers is a BAD thing.

That was weird.  The whole reason that college professors are not supposed to date or sleep with students (even though the students are adults)  is GRADES, recommendations, scholarships, assistantships.  professors have power and influence over students' futures.  They need to be able to stay neutral, and not give the appearance that someone dating the professor might have an unfair advantage.   I wish they could have had an adult discussion about this.  It's not just an affair with an older man, stop giggling!

21 minutes ago, dinkysquid said:

And Michelle Obama's speech? If you weren't moved by that then you are truly made of stone. I guess Jed prefers creepy-eyed Mrs. Trump's plagiarized version. 

Yes, Michele Obama made history by being the first person to have a speech at BOTH the RNC and the DNC.  (courtesy of Melania Trump)

• Love 13

The thing about Whoopi interrupting Sunny to go on about Biden is that I wanted Sunny to finish her train of thought, but thanks to Whoopi, she never did, because then Jedi had to respond to Whoopi, and Sunny gave up. I also sympathized with Sunny when they were talking about child-teacher relationships, and then it was overtaken by everyone's fascination with Jedi's affair with a professor. Way to promote the wrong thing there.

I can't really say anything about Whoopi's plane ideas because I've never flown in a plane and hopefully never will, but I couldn't help thinking how family/child planes would draw more focus from terrorists/crazies looking for attention.

While I'm posting, I'll just say there was nothing of Rosie Perez on video from the DNC. I'm glad they got a little of Star at least.

• Love 1
On July 27, 2016 at 4:14 PM, TheGreenKnight said:

I know I'd said previously that if they hired her, I'd quit, but with Paula, Candace, and Raven all (likely) out, I'll keep watching. Sunny and Sara at least don't bring the show down--usually. Plus it's obvious the rest of them hate Jedi, so I guess there'll be some fun in watching them knock her down repeatedly.

Best part of today's show. Joy is on fire this week. I'm glad it doesn't look like she'll be out this week. She talked about recording some of the convention tonight, so I assume she won't be out tomorrow.

That was hilarious. And I agree they're basically transitioning into next season now. When does the show go off to break? I thought it was a week or two into August.

You put it that way,  ok that's a sport I can get behind. 

Okay everyone lets all calm down.... We all know their is going to be a conservative at the table. I would take Jedediah over CB or Paula in a heartbeat, heres why. Jedediah most of the time knows what she is talking about (even if I disagree) but doesnt take things personally. Candace doesnt know didly other than about jesus. and can barely participate in the personal/non hot topics because she is so sheltered and just out of it. and Paula who is obviously conservative but tries so hard to please everyone it just makes everyone angry. and I think Joy, Sara and  Sunny personally like Jedediah and Whoopi dislikes her (which I LOVE). so pick your poison and tbh they probably want majority of the liberal fan base to hate the conservative. JUST BE GRATEFUL RAVEN IS NONEXISTENT

• Love 13

Paula works better on GMA than she does on The View. She has spent more time on GMA lately over the past few weeks, so I'm wondering if TIIC also realize this. Jedidiah seems like she's a better fit with the other ladies than Paula, who only seems to do well when moderating or when interviewing. I also like Sarah and think she fits well with the group. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bmarsh said:

JUST BE GRATEFUL RAVEN IS NONEXISTENT

Where is she anyway?  Have they said?  Until you mentioned her I hadn't even realized she was MIA lately.

And where is Paula?  I don't think I've seen her covering the convention (but I don't watch the morning news shows ... is she sheltering in place there while The View leaks stories about her being fired?).  I am wondering if "Paula is off covering the conventions" is the new "Michelle is on vacation in Europe."  And we all know how THAT turned out.  She just vanished into the mist and was never seen again. 

So has the mist claimed another victim or is Paula going to be back? 

• Love 2

I don't think Jedi gets along with the others more than Paula. Paula and Sunny seemed to have a camaraderie while she and Joy would always joke with one another, and Sara is supposedly her friend. They all look like they hate Jedi as much as I do. Which, yes, makes her presence easier to bear, but I'd rather she just not be there at all.

• Love 1

I think, that Menopause affects women in different ways. It's not all the same. I didn't even know when my mom went through it; I went through it myself--during chemo. So I can't tell you what I went through, because I was dealing with nausea, inability to eat, since everything had the consistency of sawdust and general weakness, while being worked like a dog

Wow, girl we are twins from a different mother!  My experience down to the end - - I couldn't even open the refrigerator w/o holding my breath - so I wouldn't smell the eggs and get nauseated - who in god's name smells eggs in the refrigerator in the carton?  People on chemo that's who.

Still, my period ended on a dime, but wow, the hot flashes lingered for years.  Lucky I worked in a dept with a -30c. freezer - helped a lot  :)

It is different for every women.

• Love 1