Type keyword(s) to search

Captain Marvel (2019)

Kromm
  • Start Topic

Okay, I was listening to a podcast review of Spider-Man: Far From Home, and one of the guys on it came up with the best idea. Spoilers for Far From Home:

Spoiler

In Captain Marvel 2, have J. Jonah Jameson pop up, spouting the same anti-woman bullshit that all of the Carol/Brie haters have been spouting. Either quoting them verbatim or paraphrasing their hate, in the mouth of Marvel's most ludicrous buffoon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Does this make Goose canon outside the MCU? New game Marvel's Avengers throws in a Goose mention

Confirmation rather comes from a bit of dialogue from the game's new Gamescom demo. More specifically, there's a moment where Tony Stark asks Maria Hill -- our first confirmation that the S.H.I.E.L.D director is in the game -- "how's the cat," to which Hill confirms that "Goose is fine."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Danny Franks said:

Excellent. I wonder how it will tie into Marvel's other cosmic properties. Will we see the Guardians appearing? I could see Adam Warlock being in this movie, either as a villain or an ally for Carol.

I’m curious about the same thing. According to Hollywood Reporter it’s being written by the WandaVision writer. That show is supposed to tie directly into Doctor Strange 2 and includes a grown up Monica Rambeau. 

Doesn't it take a couple of years of pre-production, production/filming, post production, to make one of these big superhero movies?

That schedule seems to imply they will start work on it some time this year.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Doesn't it take a couple of years of pre-production, production/filming, post production, to make one of these big superhero movies?

Based on the recent Marvel movies it’s around a year and a half from pre-production to release date. 

15 hours ago, scrb said:

Given current events, I wouldn't bet on them starting any time soon. Marvel has shut down production on the upcoming Disney + shows and pushed back the release date on Black Widow. That said, it does usually take over a year to get everything filmed, edited, etc, and whatever reshoots they decide they need.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:33 AM, Danny Franks said:

Excellent. I wonder how it will tie into Marvel's other cosmic properties. Will we see the Guardians appearing? I could see Adam Warlock being in this movie, either as a villain or an ally for Carol.

I wonder if it will be set in present day MCU or sometime between the end of the first movie and Endgame. At the end of Captain Marvel she said she planned to help the Skrulls hide and then take the fight directly to the Kree Supreme Intelligence. So is that the sequel? If so maybe she meets up with ravager era Peter Quill?