Type keyword(s) to search

Toddlers & Tiaras - General Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Forcereals said:

I don't like the Dance Moms angle.  If they all know Gem Stars is rigged, why do they bother?  These things are all about the money, so why not speak with their wallets?  Seems like that would force some kind of fairness or put them out of the racquet, cough, I mean business.

Well, TLC has to film something, and the rigged angle just gives them more material. 

13 hours ago, Lemons said:

I think some of the old stuff is back.  I always like when they do interviews at their house and show the kids rooms with nothing but trophies and sashes all over the place.  They also still show the crazy mothers pantomime the routines in front of  the child on stage.   

I would bet that mother who claims her child is 5 or 6 years old is lying.  That child is already hard looking.  You almost expect her to speak in a husky voice from years of Pall Malls and Red Bulls.  It's hard to believe she's only 5 or 6 and it's got nothing to do with her height.

I just fast forwarded thru the first 15 minute of the moms bullshit and just watched when they got to Cadence's room! ha ha ha, now there was the old show! Mom BRAGGING about how their bratty kid rules the roost! I love that. sign of  a real brat who controls the adults: make her think its her idea and then she will cooperate. I agree Cadence is VERY unfortunate looking!

• Love 5

Hoping someone can help me out on this ... Cadence reminds me SO much of someone and I can't think of who.  A kid actor, I think, and the tiny edges of my sad remnant of a memory hints that it's a boy and not an attractive one either ... it's not young Billy Mumy but it's someone like that.  Anyone?

Also, wish they'd bring back reruns of Showbiz Moms and Dads and Little Miss Perfect.  This is the best snark ever.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Hoping someone can help me out on this ... Cadence reminds me SO much of someone and I can't think of who.  A kid actor, I think, and the tiny edges of my sad remnant of a memory hints that it's a boy and not an attractive one either ... it's not young Billy Mumy but it's someone like that.  Anyone?

Also, wish they'd bring back reruns of Showbiz Moms and Dads and Little Miss Perfect.  This is the best snark ever.

To me she looks like Gaten Matarazzo from Stranger Things. Apologies to Gaten, who seems to be an awesome kid.

Okay, Cambrie…I can admit when I'm wrong.  You aren't as terrible as I thought.  I still want to scrub 9 of the 10 pounds of makeup off your face, but at least you treat your job as a job, not a gathering of friends who happen to pay you.  I do hope Kim & Selyse join her team if only to see that not everything is the coach's job.  I'd bet Cambrie tells each mother what they need to bring and when they need to be ready for each stage (hair & makeup as well as the pageant).  I think Kim may still struggle, but having a coach who actually coaches will help.

Jamie letting the other moms gang up on Kim in her defense was gross.  She shouldn't have told them about Kim nor should Jamie have let them confront her.  But Jamie isn't the most professional person, so I'm not surprised.  And how shady was it that her mom didn't want it known that they are mother & daughter?  Methinks Jamie's "team" cleans up at Gem Stars and plenty of the participants have no idea why.  

• Love 5

Count me in on the horrible new format!!! BORING! Just boring! Made up "drama" and the coaches trash talking each other...pitiful. Give me more PWT Trailer Trash with misspelled tattoos spending more money on a cupcake dress then they do on their house (trailer) payment and deluding themselves that their "chid'ren" have talent. I love it when the pagent kid has a flipper when the combinded 'teef'  of the entire  family number in the single digits. 

• Love 4

Cambrie does know what she is doing and good for her earning an honest living. She seems like she works hard and found her niche. Too bad she dresses like an Australian's nightmare (Spinal Tap) I mean she is so so fake and plastic looking.  I guess part 2 is on tonight where we actually will see this trainwreck of a pageant. The one little blond girl is very cute and seemed well-behaved, Kay I think she was. I do not understand the how Piper has ever won anything....just hideous and chunky looking. She might be able to do that fake smiling thing..where they are sort of laughing this fakey laugh while they are dancing and smiling. I can't explain but the girls that can do it, go very far. I think that girl Alaska had it down Perfectly...you sort of giggle kind of demurely..like Oh Please Not Little Ol' Me....Ill look for a clip

14 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I agree. Kids learn very quickly that if they throw a fit, they get their way.  I taught mine that no means no with no exception and my daughter taught her kids the same way.  It doesn't mean they were perfect of course but I can guarantee you that my kids were NOT the boss in my house.  It's sad because even though it isn't her fault she's a raging brat that no kid will want to play with and no parent will want at birthday parties and events like that.   I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Cadence but I feel bad for her. 

I kind of like Cambrie too, much more than the other "coach".  The blonde mom with the big mouth and the finger pointing wouldn't last long around me.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but after watching this season,  the marathons a few weeks ago and the documentaries recently,  has anybody else noticed that 99 percent of the pageant moms are...overweight? After I noticed I started paying more attention to the audience and the moms and was startled because I had never paid much attention to it before.   I apologize if that is offensive to anybody, I tried to phrase is as delicately as I could. 

As far as the fat moms- I think 50% of all USA women are overweight and I think that figure goes up in the lower class and poverty level citizens.  Those without much education also have higher obesity levels. People who do these pageants tend to be uneducated lower class people. Of course there are some rich people and more middle class doing them too but the ones we see tend to be not very bright. I think this is why a lot of them are also heavy set.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, operalover said:

Cambrie does know what she is doing and good for her earning an honest living. She seems like she works hard and found her niche. Too bad she dresses like an Australian's nightmare (Spinal Tap) I mean she is so so fake and plastic looking.  I guess part 2 is on tonight where we actually will see this trainwreck of a pageant. The one little blond girl is very cute and seemed well-behaved, Kay I think she was. I do not understand the how Piper has ever won anything....just hideous and chunky looking. She might be able to do that fake smiling thing..where they are sort of laughing this fakey laugh while they are dancing and smiling. I can't explain but the girls that can do it, go very far. I think that girl Alaska had it down Perfectly...you sort of giggle kind of demurely..like Oh Please Not Little Ol' Me....Ill look for a clip

Wait what?  It's on tonight?  I don't see it in my listings.

3 hours ago, operalover said:

They show the pageant tonight?  I don't see it anywhere in my guide for tonight. 

My husband also came into the room while I was watching this, and he asked me what I learn from a show like this. At first I just laughed and said it was like junk food for my brain to entertain me while I cooked in the kitchen, but upon further reflection I realized it is more than that.

I am fascinated by people that have such a lack of self awareness that they can be complete assholes to other human beings with the full knowledge that they are being filmed, and somehow they don't care or don't realize how bad they look to the rest of the world.

i am also fascinated by people that see their child with such a distorted lens that they are moved to tears by the kid's "beauty" and "talent", while the dispassionate eye of the camera captures an average looking child that doesn't appear to even know what she is supposed to be doing on stage.

i feel like an anthropologist studying some obscure culture that I can hardly understand.

• Love 17
On September 1, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Bina17 said:

I didn't mind Cambrie- just a woman trying to run a business who had the opportunity to capitalize on exposure.  However, if she truly has the accolades that she claims, she shouldn't have to lie about it.

From the article linked below:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/neon/tv/las-vegas-pageant-coach-talks-toddlers-and-tiaras

OK. RED FLAG.  If someone were to actually win the Miss Utah pageant, she would remember that she actually won the pageant, as this is not something that she or anyone around her would ever forget.  Heck, it would even give her more prestige and respect in the pageant world as a "hook" to lure parents into Cambrie's Court.  There are obligations that come with being Miss Utah- you don't "think" you won- you LIVE being Miss Utah.   You would think she would know not to embellish when these things are easily verified or disputed on the internet.

http://www.pageantupdate.info/utah-results.html

(I also searched for Miss America pageants, but it was more difficult to find the archives- but- she never won this title either)

She was a semifinalist in the Miss Utah USA pageant, which is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.  However, the need to lie about the fact that she won the pageant is despicable.  Is she that insecure about her resume?  Does saying "I think it was" excuse the lie?  OOPS, I guess I misremembered winning one of the most prestigious pageants in the state of Utah?  All respect is lost.  Even if she actually won some other meaningless Miss Utah title- kind of like how the pageants crown the "World Champion" of the Jungle Princesses and what not- she obviously meant to lead on this interviewer into printing that she won something substantial here.

I did a little research, and found that Cambrie was a semi-finalist in the Miss Utah USA 2012 pageant.  It's nothing to brag about, and she's silly for embellishing something that anyone can easily look up online.  I had to crop this screenshot bc it said it was too large, but I found it on Facebook.

image.jpeg

Edited by Pherber
Misspelling
  • Love 1

Somehow I think that Kay (or whatever that little blond girl's name is) could legitimately be 6 even with being tall for her age and having an advanced vocabulary despite her stutters. I have family members with kids who are just very precocious for their age, so it could very well be that she's in that mold as well. And talk about a rigged pageant. My BS detector was pinging like crazy when Jamie and her mom were both claiming that even though they're mother/daughter, there is no favoritism in that pageant. Then we have the anonymous letter from Piper's mom with the whole birth certificate drama, where I didn't believe Jamie's mom's act about how she had no idea who sent that so-called anonymous tip to the Fair Pageants (talk about an oxymoron) Bureau.

• Love 1

Regarding Kay's(?) age, I could see both cases and have actually experienced both. My oldest was tall for his age and also articulate. My dad had Bulls season tickets and, whenever he gave them to us, I had to carry my son's birth certificate in the diaper bag to prove he was under three and didn't need his own seat. 

On the other hand, my youngest son (who was small for his age) played a team sport pretty competitively. The higher up you went, the more age manipulation occurred.  Kids managed to play on teams several years younger than they should have been on. There were all kinds of creative ways around the rules. I could see pageant moms doing this because an older child might have an advantage over younger ones since they might be more coordinated, more experienced, more confident, better able to remember routines, etc...

The problem for me is that this new format for the show is so boring and awful that I personally could not possibly care any less which one is the case for Kay. 

Edited by EVS
grammar
  • Love 1

I don't get the criticism about the new format; most of it is exactly the same. The big difference is that we don't get the pageant during the first episode. I think the snark factor is huge which is the reason I watch this show. Unlike Dance Moms where everyone showed up their best groomed and tried to act high society; these mothers are right in your face with their horrid personalities. Cambrie's team is definitely my favorite; Jamie and her friends are terrible. No professional coach would EVER allow a meeting to be interrupted by other parents and then allow them to pile on someone like that. 

Piper is an ugly little girl with an ugly personality. Her mother is attractive but her personality makes her hideous. I can't believe that she called her other child "special". Christ who does that? As far as the birth certificate thing, I think that child looks like she was 6 to me. Maybe because my nephew is a big 6 year old but I didn't even blink an eye. Also the rules for this upcoming pageant are so stupid. No coaching off-stage is a joke. Most of these kids in the younger range can not compete without coaching. That's clearly a rule made specifically to target certain contestants. 

Cadence was really unattractive and her moms better get some control now. That behavior is not cute and it's only going to get worse as she gets older. 

• Love 3

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but after watching this season,  the marathons a few weeks ago and the documentaries recently,  has anybody else noticed that 99 percent of the pageant moms are...overweight? After I noticed I started paying more attention to the audience and the moms and was startled because I had never paid much attention to it before.   I apologize if that is offensive to anybody, I tried to phrase is as delicately as I could. 

I remember reading an article years ago about kiddie beauty pageants - they were talking about the moms being overweight and kinda sloppy and (my word) "frumpy". It's like the moms are putting all their efforts into making their kids perfect and beautiful and neglecting themselves. Of course, then you have the moms who did pageants when they were younger that have the hair, nails, makeup, etc. 

I have two grandkids, one from each daughter. Both of the grandbabies are in the 85% percentile for height. I never realized how tall they were until I saw them with other kids their exact ages. My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and just started a kiddie ballet class and is nearly a head taller than the other kids and very articulate so I could understand why people might think she's way older. 

• Love 1
On September 8, 2016 at 4:18 AM, 3girlsforus said:

I completely agree.  No other parent should have been involved in the conversation between her and the coach, let alone be allowed to gang up and scream at her. I would have been upset too. The whole sassy supreme group seems horrible.

I don't know. I feel like those other women were involved because a lot more was said off camera than we were led to believe. They were angry, and I am pretty sure it was for a good reason.

On July 30, 2016 at 4:03 PM, mayvenne said:

I do watch reality tv and consider it a guilty pleasure. I am always amazed at the parents  who are fully aware of being filmed, and still behave in ways that should cause shame . 

I totally agree. I get laughing so hard when the parent's talking head is raving about how amazing, beautiful/ talented their kids are, but the accompanying clip is showing the kid having a meltdown, hitting the parent, demanding toys, or sitting there with a dazed expression, while picking their nose. I remember one little boy, Cruze(?) who screamed and hollered the entire time, yet mom couldn't figure out why he didn't win? I am laughing right now, just remembering.

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me, but one of my (many) problems with the new format is that I can't keep the teams straight. I can't remember which kid goes with which mom and which family is on which team. Plus I have trouble distinguishing between the kid whose mother cries every time she says the kid's name and the kid who puked all over everything in the first show. And at this moment I couldn't tell you which one is Jamie's and which one is Cambrie's either. Maybe I just don't care enough to fully engage my brain.

Edited by momofsquid
  • Love 10
On September 9, 2016 at 10:56 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

The bully from the old black and white Little Rascals, Butch.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, momofsquid said:

Maybe it's just me, but one of my (many) problems with the new format is that I can't keep the teams straight. I can't remember which kid goes with which mom and which family is on which team. Plus I have trouble distinguishing between the kid whose mother cries every time she says the kid's name and the kid who puked all over everything in the first show. And at this moment I couldn't tell you which one is Jamie's and which one is Cambrie's either. Maybe I just don't care enough to fully engage my brain.

If they are committing to this format, I need an intro like the housewives show.  All the kids and Moms blend together.

Cambrie was on an earlier season of T&T as a coach in one of the Vegas pagents.  I'll say, she is professional and knows how to actually run a business.  I enjoy her shutting down the fake Dance Moms drama.

• Love 1

I wonder which setup is more typical of "real" pageant kids. TLC creates a lot of stuff but glitz pageants are real. So I wonder if it's more typical for a pageant kid to have a coach with a group like it is showing in the new version or everything is individual like in the original. From a coach's perspective I would think it would be easier and more lucrative to have a "team". Just from a time perspective you could have more clients, you could take them all to the same pageants, and a successful reputation could be made just by having a few kids who win a lot. If you have a group that doesn't win people are a lot less likely to notice if you always have a couple of kids who are winning. 

I realize that for the show the "team" aspect is good because allows TLC to create a 'us vs them' drama. 

Even in the old episodes the kids that did the best had coaches. The difference is that the old show never acknowledged that one coach may have multiple kids there competing against each other. But if you go back and watch the old shows you'll notice teams wearing the same shirts/colors etc. Or see groups of girls all around the same people. In general I think that it's probably the rare child that can win without a team/coach behind her. The entire hair/makeup/glitz thing is just too much for one person to handle successfully. 

• Love 2

I agree that those who are successful have a coach in one way or the other. What I'm not sure about is if it's more typical to have a true "team" where they know each other and may even "train" together or if it's more common to call up a coach and hire her independently, like a tutor, where you really don't know or see her other clients until you are at a pageant. I saw an old rerun the other day where two kids had the same coach but clearly weren't part of a "team" and they were having to compete with each other for the coach's time. 

18 hours ago, Tasya said:

As far as the birth certificate thing, I think that child looks like she was 6 to me. Maybe because my nephew is a big 6 year old but I didn't even blink an eye. Also the rules for this upcoming pageant are so stupid. No coaching off-stage is a joke. Most of these kids in the younger range can not compete without coaching. That's clearly a rule made specifically to target certain contestants. 

I didn't notice how tall she was, to me it was her face.  She appeared much older in the face. 

I think it's a great idea that the mothers aren't allowed to ape the movements off stage so all the child does is mimic her.  It makes it appear a tiny bit more authentic if the three year olds can actually get up on stage and remember to smile and turn without constant prompting.  Then they have something to actually judge.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:41 PM, xaxat said:
8 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

The bully from the old black and white Little Rascals, Butch.

Yep, it's the deep set eyes.  Butch (Tommy Bond) was far more attractive than Cadence, IMO. Better behaved, too.

butch.jpeg

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 6

I've been watching way too much of this show, and during the previews for next week, I'm pretty sure it's the "special child" (mother's words, not mine) that is being coached off stage, and the other mother yells in the middle of the girl's routine.  Which, if the girl is intellectually disabled, I can understand them making an exception for her.  But I guess we'll see more on Wednesday.  I doubt any of them will come off looking very good.

• Love 1

I wasn't crazy about the new format, but I'm tuning in for Cambrie's fun bags.  

I do sort of love how they're throwing Jaimie and her mother under the bus.  

The whole thing seems horribly scripted, but I guess it's campy fun.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Yep, it's the deep set eyes.  Butch (Tommy Bond) was far more attractive than Cadence, IMO. Better behaved, too.

butch.jpeg

It's actually the very upturned, wide nostril nose. And wide set eyes and similar coloring imo

• Love 1
23 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I remember reading an article years ago about kiddie beauty pageants - they were talking about the moms being overweight and kinda sloppy and (my word) "frumpy". It's like the moms are putting all their efforts into making their kids perfect and beautiful and neglecting themselves. Of course, then you have the moms who did pageants when they were younger that have the hair, nails, makeup, etc. 

I have two grandkids, one from each daughter. Both of the grandbabies are in the 85% percentile for height. I never realized how tall they were until I saw them with other kids their exact ages. My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and just started a kiddie ballet class and is nearly a head taller than the other kids and very articulate so I could understand why people might think she's way older. 

My 8 year old granddaughter is the exact opposite. She's always been the smallest in her class, even now in third grade she's mistaken for a kindergartner. She gets so mad when a teacher tries to make her leave the "big kid" playground and send her back to the "baby" playground.   She's an avid reader and is very articulate which always surprises people because she's so tiny. 

The little girl with the birth certificate is named Kaylee, it seems like a few posters weren't sure of her name. I know this because she has the same name as my dog, and I have the same name as Kaylee's mom. 

I have no problem with the new format. I never watched Dance Moms so I can't compare the two. I watched one episode of Dance Moms and was appalled that the mothers stood by and watched that horrible woman emotionally abuse their little girls.  As a previous poster said, the new format is pretty much the same as the old one, just with teams now. 

• Love 2

I suspect Kaylee is the appropriate age because if she wasn't, they would have jumped on it in a way that would have made it clear she was the cheater. Instead, they are just taking advantage of the fact that she looks a little older to justify harassing her and her mom.  How stupid to act that it's reasonable to ask for the kid's birth certificate without any notice that it would be needed and not asking anyone else. They knew if the kid had her birth certificate it would prove she isn't cheating. So it was far more effective for them to wait until she got to the front of the line and pretend some 'fair pageant' group expressed concern and they are totally innocent. The purpose wasn't to stop cheating. It was to upset and harass. And the fact that she didn't have her birth certificate allows them to continue the whisper campaign that she's fudging her age because she didn't prove her age. 

• Love 3

I'm  not crazy about Cambrie, but I gotta hand it to her...her tits are amazing. And she's  not  going  to  let us forget it, is she? I believe her wardrobe choices  are governed by the credo, "I paid good money for these boobs; by God, people are going to see them."

• Love 6

All this talk about where are they now and two moms reminded me of an old ep where a little girl with two moms had a great personality and was super cute.  She was contrasted with a poor girl who had an asshole body builder father and body shamed others. The one with two moms loved chicken nuggets and she was so funny getting excited about eating her nuggets and "yes ma'am" to her her mom's questions. Really well behaved kid. Anyone remember her name?  Know if she's still in pageants?

• Love 2

I don't understand why a copy of the birth certificate or other proof of age (state-issued child ID, doctor's note, passport) wouldn't be required for all participants at a competition broken into specific age groups. 

• Love 9
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:56 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

She reminds me a bit of the Feral Kid from The Road Warrior, but I always thought he was a cutie. Cadence is unappealing both inside and out.

MadMaxtheferalKid.jpg

• Love 9
On September 12, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Drogo said:

I don't understand why a copy of the birth certificate or other proof of age (state-issued child ID, doctor's note, passport) wouldn't be required for all participants at a competition broken into specific age groups. 

I'm sure in any legitimate pageant, it is required. But I also suspect it isn't required on the day of. I'm sure it's part of the advanced registration.

I don't know about beauty pageants, but none of the sports I have every done with my two boys required a birth certificate--not even ice hockey where we had to sign up with USA Hockey (a national registration) just to be in a house league.  All the sports applications do ask the child's birthdate, but no proof has ever been required--now hockey (and tackle football, which they have been in too) is a pretty hard core sport where a year or two fib on age can make quite a difference.  The only time I have ever trotted their birth certificates out was to sign them up for school.  You aren't even required to show any ID for a child under 18 to take a flight (I fibbed once and said my niece was 14 when she was 13 so we didn't have to pay the $100 unaccompanied minor fee, LOL).  You can't even ask for ID to vote anymore, who do they think they are kidding to ask for the kid's birth certificate?  That was merely just a shit show.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

I don't know about beauty pageants, but none of the sports I have every done with my two boys required a birth certificate--not even ice hockey where we had to sign up with USA Hockey (a national registration) just to be in a house league.  All the sports applications do ask the child's birthdate, but no proof has ever been required--now hockey (and tackle football, which they have been in too) is a pretty hard core sport where a year or two fib on age can make quite a difference.  The only time I have ever trotted their birth certificates out was to sign them up for school.  You aren't even required to show any ID for a child under 18 to take a flight (I fibbed once and said my niece was 14 when she was 13 so we didn't have to pay the $100 unaccompanied minor fee, LOL).  You can't even ask for ID to vote anymore, who do they think they are kidding to ask for the kid's birth certificate?  That was merely just a shit show.

My youngest played AAU basketball and coaches could challenge a player's age at any time and require them to produce a birth certificate. It happened many times a season to some of the bigger boys on his team. It cost money to challenge though, so most coaches did not challenge lightly. At one big regional tournament however, another coach requested the certificates of the entire team, just to be petty. 2 kids who didn't have them had to sit out the game until they produced them. My son's team still won. After that, my son's coach required parents to give him copies of the birth certificates and he brought them to every tournament. 

Edited by EVS
Clarity

So these people have been competing for a long time with each other and they just now found out Harley is SN? Ok. I mean, social anxiety is real, but I was thinking she had something a bit more serious. I do think a mother yelling out that she's being coached is hurtful, tacky, and embarassing and I'd be mad too. However, it's not going to help her feel better when her mother is screaming repeatedly that she's SN, when apparently none of her peers or their parents knew. What a shit show. 

• Love 3

Are you KIDDING ME!! We have to wait another week?!! For the finale of this train wreck of a pageant to conclude?!! This might be the most despicable group of parents I've ever seen on this show( and that's saying a lot!) well, you can see where some of these kids get their less than desirable traits from that's for sure. That Cadence kid scares the hell out of me! She makes Makenzie Myers look like Shirley Temple! ALL those parents are positively disgusting! Remember, " It's All About The Kids" yeah, riiiight. I don't know if I can take a whole season of this crap, please, oh pleeeease, bring back the old format, at least all the drama and bad behavior was limited to one episode at a time!

• Love 6

All this talk about where are they now and two moms reminded me of an old ep where a little girl with two moms had a great personality and was super cute.  She was contrasted with a poor girl who had an asshole body builder father and body shamed others. The one with two moms loved chicken nuggets and she was so funny getting excited about eating her nuggets and "yes ma'am" to her her mom's questions. Really well behaved kid. Anyone remember her name?  Know if she's still in pageants?

I do, I do! I don't remember the little girl's name. But when she got her Happy Meal in the car her Mom told her to say grace before she ate. And the little girl said "Thank grace, thank God, God almighty food! Amen." I remember because we have been saying that grace at my house ever since.

ETA: Just ran it back on TiVo. The adorable little girl's name is Janeyah.

I, too, HATE the new format. I can't keep the kids & parents straight, either. The team business is just idiotic. This is not a sport.

Edited by Anastasia
  • Love 4