Type keyword(s) to search

Toddlers & Tiaras - General Discussion

• Start Topic

A pseudo seizure?? I looked it up. It's a fancy word for panic attack. From a pageant!!! I don't understand these parents who say it's all or nothing. If they don't get the grand ultimate super nacho supreme then it was all for nothing! Money blown, waste of time, it's rigged. And no fun at all. There's only one top prize! The odds of winning that ONE title is slim to none! So what if you get a different title. Doesn't make your kid any less beautiful. Gahanna! These parents slay me!!

• Love 2

I'm actually questioning the wisdom of filming Mehally<?> and her crazy mom who clearly was way too invested in the pageant phenomena and the stardom of the Wood family... That's all kinds of batshit and I suspect Mehally will grow up to be crying on an episode of Intervention on how her mom was a crazy bitch. I'm willing to be mean about kids as well - Eden Wood was wise to retire at 7 because at 11? 10 she's a bit pudgy for the pageant crowd.

• Love 2

Watching the incidental shots of the girl was disturbing and sad. At minimum, those never should have been broadcast. If TLC decision makers had an ounce of decency within (ahahahahahahahahahahahaha), they never would have featured that family on the finished episodes.

• Love 1

It always amazes me when these mothers go on and on about how much they pay for entrance fees, hotels, glitz dresses, hair, makeup, flippers, manicures, spray tans, not to mention coaching--everything pageant related, then the ONE top prize is only $ 1000? How could anyone EVER recoup the cost? It probably is more for bragging rights for kids like private Jet Setting Abby, and the (suspected, wink wink) Goat Poop Twins traveling in their fancy tour bus, but these people living at or below the poverty level in a double wide, what could they possibly gain by shelling out this kind of money except a bunch of oversized tin crowns, trophies and sashes? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

Part of the appeal, imo, is the bragging rights. The reality of these pageants is that if you pay the fee, your child will win some sort of title that will allow you to call her a beauty pageant winner. With rare exception, you always see these girls, no matter how abysmal their performances are, in bedrooms covered in sashes, trophies and crowns. It also allows the fantasy that your child is special and pretty and will go places... unlike say, certain pageant moms.

• Love 2

Diamond is still doing pageants and she won a higher title! Hopefully it was for more than having her mom sell the most raffle tickets. She grew into a pretty young lady.

For those who didn't watch the early seasons, she was in season 2. It was the competition where 3 generations of one family (not Diamond's) competed. I don't remember anything about Diamond in the episode, but her mom was memorable. When Diamond won for selling the most raffle tickets, her mom reacted as though Diamond had won the ultimate on her own merit. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 1

Regarding Eden, I don't think she is chubby, but I think she carries more weight in her face and upper body, if that makes any sense. I always thought she was a cute girl, more than a beautiful one. I also felt like her pageant success was because she was so well trained and had the best, most expensive costumes, props, hair and makeup people, etc rather than because she had that much of an "it" factor. This episode, she came across as a nice girl.  I hope she is doing well.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2016 at 0:50 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Is there a King M to go with Queen M as parents to the Princess?

I don't recall any mention of him before and last night when they were putting her in the ambulance and they asked if there was someone they should call, she said, "I don't have anybody." Sounds like the King has abdicated. 

Edited by magemaud
9 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Watching the incidental shots of the girl was disturbing and sad. At minimum, those never should have been broadcast. If TLC decision makers had an ounce of decency within (ahahahahahahahahahahahaha), they never would have featured that family on the finished episodes.

I agree 1000%.  Shame on you, TLC.

10 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Do you mean because of the medical emergency?  Or a different girl?  

NVM, I think I may be behind an episode!

Edited by Jobiska

I agree, I wrote last week that I thought M's mom was mentally disabled and I am even more certain after this episode. I think it was exploitative to use her in this show. I also think she is very close to being unfit to be a mother. I know she must provide food and shelter and love so of course she can be a mother, but she is mentally about 12 years old herself.  It's very sad to me. Even the whole "Miss Annette will be so mad if you don't go for the picture" and saying all kinds of ridiculous things to Mahale about that was so immature. I mean we only saw a few interactions but imagine that poor little girl and the nonsense coming out of your mother 24 hours a day year after year- and you don't know any better either. It's just sad. Not everyone is bright, I know that. But this poor woman is mentally challenged and therefore pageants are the worst place for her. Even your typical not-too-bright pageant mom is leaps and bound above this poor woman. TLC must have realized it during filming and should have walked away. The crying over Mickey Wood was too much. Anyway I feel sorry for Mahele. And sounds like there is no other adult in the home for her to have any guidance from. God Bless her pageant coach, she was great, and I hope she can help the family in some way. I think she was crying too mostly not because Mehale didn't win a big title but because she knew the whole situation is sad.

• Love 1

So I was on the T&T Facebook page and Mehayles "mom" is indeed her grandmother. Her mom's name is Rhiannon. She posts quite a bit on the topics. She says the reason she gave Mehayle to her mom to raise is because she (rhiannon) can't handle the pagents, she doesn't have the patience for them. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Conorsmomma1228 said:

So I was on the T&T Facebook page and Mehayles "mom" is indeed her grandmother. Her mom's name is Rhiannon. She posts quite a bit on the topics. She says the reason she gave Mehayle to her mom to raise is because she (rhiannon) can't handle the pagents, she doesn't have the patience for them. 

You can raise a child without doing pagaents. It's not like "I can't handle bottle or breastfeeding so I'm giving it to my mom to raise'" type of thing. 

I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, operalover said:

You can raise a child without doing pagaents. It's not like "I can't handle bottle or breastfeeding so I'm giving it to my mom to raise'" type of thing. 

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too. I don't truly believe that the reason is solely due to the fact Maheyle wanted to do pagents. IMO there is more to it than that. I really did think that Nikki Nicole did a nice job handling M's grandma-mom and also encouraging M to be happy for all the contestants. When Jamie said at the end "I'm just going to stab myself with this" referring to the trophy right in front of Kaydence  (I think that's who was there) I just thought that was so unprofessional and immature. She's supposed to be a role model for these children and she's more immature than they are. I really think that Cambrie does a nice job with the girls also.

Spoiler
  •  
  • Love 4

I didn't think highly of Jaimie (the spelling of her name annoys me) before this episode, but what little regard I had for her is completely gone. You need to run your business like a business before you could even dream of putting out winners. Cambrie has been coaching for a long time---I've found her in episodes of T&T dating back to season 3/4 so she's been around the block and it shows. I think a lot of the 'team' stuff is for the show; but she knows what she's doing.

Regarding the little bit we got from next week---poor Selyce or however you spell it. Mom is a hot mess. Cambrie has more patient than I, however, I think telling anyone to use a time-out dance studio room is completely ridiculous and not developmentally appropriate. She's 3 and in a new environment, you do not close a door and hold it. That is scarring on a developmental and emotional level. 

As for 'Princess M', clearly grandma has bit off more than she could chew. And that coach---definitely new and green. M wasn't polished and had too much going on for her props. The hair was awful and her dress wasn't a great color for her skin tone. It would take a lot of work for her to be a consistent winner, imo. 

That Seleyse is just not developmentally ready to do these pageants.   That mom should wait a year or two and see if she's able to follow directions and behave better instead of continuing to waste money on training and pageants that her kid isn't ready to do.

I feel bad for Princess M's mom if all of that was not an act.   

• Love 1
5 hours ago, operalover said:

The real reason usually is " I can't handle not partying every night with booze, drugs and various men. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Conorsmomma1228 said:

Tempted to do Grace Adler's "I told you so" :)

• Love 1

Wow, Jaimie is really a bad sport.  The kid was fine with what she got - isn't the happiness of the child always the justification for these soul-sucking pageants?  I agree that Nikki Nicole did end up being a pretty decent human being, and I continue to appreciate Cambrie's interactions with her girls & the fact that she usually has something nice to say about the other kids in the pageant.

While I think it's commendable that Shailynne stepped up to raise her granddaughter, there is something so not right about her. I'm not talking about the pseudo seizure, I mean with the adulation for Eden and Mickie Wood, her aspirations for Mehayle to rise through the ranks of the DCC's, the OTT reaction to what could not possibly have been a surprise that Mehayle didn't pull for a higher title... All indicators of serious immaturity, if not some kind of mental deficiency.  It looked like the poor child would have been happy just visiting the hotel pool.  When she made the statement, "We're not going anywhere", I thought, "Yeah, obviously".

Edited by Daisy head
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Do you mean because of the medical emergency?  Or a different girl?  

NVM, I think I may be behind an episode!

I wondered the same thing ... can someone please elucidate on the "incidental shots" of the girl or have I become SO jaded in my years of watching T&T that nothing shocks me anymore?

I would feel a little more sorry for Shailynne - clearly she's quite off - but she managed to pull herself together to run off to her hotel room and drop to her knees, calling for Jesus, all while positioning her body for the cameras. That was good old fashioned T&T gold.

On a more serious note, she's going to get fleeced by the pageant system for every penny she's got.

• Love 6

That pageant director Annette has always worked my last nerve. She obviously thinks she's incredibly clever and quirky, but whenever she's on screen, all I can do is speculate about how low her IQ must be.  For me she was the most unbearable part of the most recent episodes . . . and that's saying a lot.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, EVS said:

Regarding Eden, I don't think she is chubby, but I think she carries more weight in her face and upper body, if that makes any sense. I always thought she was a cute girl, more than a beautiful one. I also felt like her pageant success was because she was so well trained and had the best, most expensive costumes, props, hair and makeup people, etc rather than because she had that much of an "it" factor. This episode, she came across as a nice girl.  I hope she is doing well.

I liked her perspective as a former contestant/current judge.  She and the male judges were impressed by Abby's "let the show go on" vs. Mehayle(?) and her forgotten props.  

Cambrie continues to impress me in how she deals with the children.  If you don't want to practice, you don't get to disrupt everyone who is there to learn.  Selyse's mom should take lessons.  You can tell she doesn't regularly discipline her child (or stick with any of it) by the way she was apologizing to Selyse as she tried to peel her kid off her for the timeout.  That shit shouldn't fly.  But I expected it by her previous appearances.

Jamie, telling people you are a good coach doesn't make you a good coach.  But it's sure bringing in those dollars!

• Love 6

Cambrie continues to impress me in how she deals with the children.  If you don't want to practice, you don't get to disrupt everyone who is there to learn.  Selyse's mom should take lessons.  You can tell she doesn't regularly discipline her child (or stick with any of it) by the way she was apologizing to Selyse as she tried to peel her kid off her for the timeout.  

I actually like that Cambrie doesn't let the kids rule the roost. There was an earlier episode where one of the kids was refusing to wear the patented Cambrie Court gold bow in her hair and the mom was whining on behalf of the kid and Cambrie told her the event was for the kids wearing bows and people on the team  wear the bows and if the kid wasn't going to do it then the kid could go home. I grant that editing is always in play here, but Cambrie seems to consistently look out for the kids and try to make it fun.

And for all that Miss Nikki? was inexperienced, I really liked that she was making a point of teaching Mehally the concept of being a good sport.

Jamie needs to remember sometimes that the cameras are there, catching her behavior.

• Love 4

Nikki seems nice.  But the bathing-suit routine was a shit-show, top to bottom.  Too many bullshit props, too complicated for the slow-witted grandmother, and ultimately made them all look like amateur-hour.

Jamie, to me, is a joke.  I still find it hard to believe that she makes money "coaching".  But, these mothers are all crazy and apparently happy to throw their money into the fireplace.

Cambrie, once again, seems to be the only one to realize that there's an entire national cable network on the other end of the cameras and place any concern whatsoever into how she comes across. 

Now, on pass-out-gate:  What the hell?  When I saw crazypants get right back up after the fall, I was quite confused.  Didn't we see an ambulance in the previews?  Are they really throwing the hotel under the bus by blaming the fall on a wet floor?  Why is the producer telling her to go stand in the hallway to collect herself?  Shouldn't she have her sitting down?  Especially when you can't be 100% sure why she fell, and after she told you she hit her head when she fell?

Then we get the collapse, which somehow didn't get on camera?  I'm guessing more than few people on the crew realized "oh shit, did we miss the fact that she might have a cerebral bleed from that fall in the dressing room?"  I'd say she had just a vaso-vagal syncopal event.  But the way the other mother describe it did sound like seizure activity.  

Ultimately, I'd be very happy to not see any of that crew again.

Oh, but Cambrie can keep wearing the side-boob dress.  That's the tits, as the kids say.

• Love 1

My daughter did horse shows...my $500 horse that was 14 years old her home made outfits...a used saddle and I actually bought new reins and bridle she went to state fair placed 8 out of 37 in one class and 13 out of 80 in another class...all the other kids had expensive tack and horses....I did her hair and makeup and made her clothes...she was a natural.  She then showed my old terrier in class off lead obedience she too first at state out of 50....the kid was naturally good...now she is a missionary and has 4 kids....she was a good kid.  No drama

• Love 3

I don't think Piper is ugly. I do think she's getting to that stage where she's losing the little girl cute but she's not yet "blossoming into womanhood" - my mom called this "the ugly stage" of girldom. In fact it's quite noticeable that these pageants tend to emphasize the younger participants and totally ignore the ones who start to age out (Eden Wood is another one who isn't ugly by any means but is too old to be a cute little girl but not really physically there as a teen)

• Love 2

How about "facially ungifted"? 

For me, Callen (is that how you spell it? Emily's rival cousin who looks like someone made her nose out of PlayDoh?) and Selyse are two of the most "facially ungifted" girls we've seen on this show IMHO.  

I think Piper was probably "facially gifted" when she was younger (her pictures are definitely gorgeous) but maybe they rewarded her with too many sugar cubes.  It's not so much that she's "facially ungifted" IMHO, she just has, shall we say, too MUCH face.

(Waiting for that lightning to strike me down ... nope, still here.)

• Love 6

The most unfortunate looking child this season is bratty Cadence/Caydence/Kadense.  Cadence the miracle with 2 moms.  In the face, that poor child looks like a 53 year old woman in the finance department.  

This show is getting beyond staged.  Each week we get a field trip for Cambry.  This week it's the optician because apparently every little girl in pageants can't see.  But while we're here, lets get a fake eye color to play with it because our regular eye color isn't good enough.  Kids can play with contacts, no biggie.

If this pageant was such a big deal, why did she bring Selyse?  I can't even with her mom, biggest hot mess this show has ever seen and that's saying something because there's a new hot mess every episode.  I can't handle the way she talks like a Kardashian trying to sound out every syllable.  I can't handle her pink vehicle.  I can't handle her near tears, pimple face look.  I can't handle her general demeanor of falling apart at any minute.  I can't handle her cluelessness when it comes to disciplining her child.  I can't.   

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

The most unfortunate looking child this season is bratty Cadence/Caydence/Kadense.  Cadence the miracle with 2 moms.  In the face, that poor child looks like a 53 year old woman in the finance department.  

This show is getting beyond staged.  Each week we get a field trip for Cambry.  This week it's the optician because apparently every little girl in pageants can't see.  But while we're here, lets get a fake eye color to play with it because our regular eye color isn't good enough.  Kids can play with contacts, no biggie.

If this pageant was such a big deal, why did she bring Selyse?  I can't even with her mom, biggest hot mess this show has ever seen and that's saying something because there's a new hot mess every episode.  I can't handle the way she talks like a Kardashian trying to sound out every syllable.  I can't handle her pink vehicle.  I can't handle her near tears, pimple face look.  I can't handle her general demeanor of falling apart at any minute.  I can't handle her cluelessness when it comes to disciplining her child.  I can't.   

I can't stand her non-stop excuses. 

• Love 5

I call it "not attractive" ;).   Of the current season girls, these are the ones that fit that bill:

1.  Piper definitely - and she seems like such a bully.  Probably comes from her loudmouth bully mom and that delusional coach putting these ideas in her head that she is prettier and more talented than everyone else when actually the opposite is true.

2. That caydence with the two moms who does that harly Quinn routine.  Goodness, she is not attractive and also seems very spoiled and misbehaved.   She'd probably be completely out of control in a classroom where she has to get along w/ other kids her age and wait her turn.   I feel bad for whatever kindergarten teacher ends up w/ her.

3.  Those two blonde cousins.  They have nice hair and those around them do a great job styling them and preparing them to compete in the pageants, but wow their faces are unattractive (the moms are both attractive so maybe they'll grow into their looks - but i don't know).    They seem to both think they are much prettier and talented than they really are.

Most of the other girls are cute/attractive enough.

Selyese to me clearly does not have the attention span or maturity to handle this whole pageant thing - she's only 3, so its no surprise, but my bet is most of the kids her age who do well in pageants are just much more mature and better at following directions than she is.   That mom also seems to have a lot going on - other kids, pregnancy, plus she has some pink car that looks like it's for a business that probably takes up a good portion of time too.   She needs to just put the pageant stuff on hold for a few years until her kids get mature enough to handle it all w/o so many tantrums.

That one guy who was the director of the pageant - was he in one of those older documentaries as a coach or something?  Like the one w/ Swan or the one w/ the two little girls who they did the "where are they now 10 years later?".   Am I crazy but didn't he have a partner/boyfriend back in the old show who was definitely not the same as that guy who was with him in this show?   Like the new guy is much younger than who he was with before.  I guess I'm just assuming that they are partners, but when you are co-hosting/directing a kids beauty pageant together, I guess that's assumed, right? ;)

I can't wait to see what happens next week though.   That little Asian girl of Jamie's sure does seem to have a beautiful face - my money's on her to do well at least for the younger supreme titles.

• Love 1

I couldn't believe the staged field trip to the "eye doctor's" with Cambrie's Court. Lining them up for that eye test was a joke, and certainly nothing that they hadn't experienced every year in school so I'm doubtful they were able to "catch" a previously undiagnosed vision problem. Then trying on colored contact lenses just for fun? I believe only one child actually did so and maybe she already had experience with them? I think they appear to be looking over the judges because they're busy looking at their moms and coaches, not because they can't see them! Plus, when they're on the big stage, with the lights in their eyes, nobody will be able to see the judges anyway. 

I think Cambrie could have easily brought a more "facially gifted" girl than Selyse since she claimed the IFF pageant was the most important event of the year. Her dimples didn't make up for her unpredictability. And Mama Kim-NOT-Kardashian's voice was like nails on the chalkboard. 

Jealous Jamie certainly comes across as a sore loser. 

edited to add: Michael the pageant director reminded me of the male counterpart to Lori of "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" 

Edited by magemaud
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I will laugh about this the rest of the day.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Oh, ShaNaeNae, how could I have forgotten Kaydentz when recalling the "facially ungifted"? Thank you for reminding me of Little Chucky.  I know as moms we all think our offspring are bee-yoo-tee-ful but ... eeek.

• Love 3

It's like her eyes, bridge of nose and forehead all kind of merge together in one angry spot of the face.  And of all the kids, her mom (one of them) was the one bawling all dreamy in the audience, "isn't she beeeeeautifulllll?" 

When they say they "brought" a child; that just means who the producers are focusing on that day. You'll notice that Cambrie has a lot more girls there than the ones that are being spotlighted. Jayliana is the one that tells Kallan to come to Cambrie's Court and the mom that came in crying on the previews is the mom of the little girl that did so well but the mom spazzed out. This week Cadence is there for SS but she isn't being spotlighted. We saw Landry (Top Models one) at that pet competition, but the show didn't focus on her that week. Also at many of the competitions this season Cambrie's girls have almost swept the high titles, but we never see all of them interviewed. 

I will say that although some of the things are clearly staged (the field trips etc); I continue to be impressed by Cambrie. She's very professional and it's clear she's in it to do the job she's being paid for. She's serious about preparing her girls and making sure that they come across professionally. Jaimie by comparison is an absolute joke. I can't understand why any of these parents pay her. I suspect that like Kallyn's mom, they are her friends who have had kids and that's why they are with her. Why anyone from the outside of her little crew would approach her for coaching, I have no idea.

I also wasn't surprised to hear that one former Top Model mom say that she left because her kid beat Landry and Amanda flipped out. It was so clear that their entire focus was on her and not any other child on their team. I'm pretty sure that all of the girls that came to Cambrie from Top Model would have similar stories.  

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

See, I thought that was a sweet moment, the mom bawling over how pretty the kid looked even though she maybe wasn't the show stopper....

In a way, I did too ... the first time ... but that mom bursts into tears at the drop of a hat and while I appreciate that they have both vested a lot into Kaydentz, a) they are doing that child NO favors at all by having chosen this particular line of competition for her and b) she is one massive spoiled brat which makes me a wee tad less charitable than I might otherwise be about that. (Though she is at least a step above Selyse on that level.)

ALSO ... (And I haven't figured out how to pull a quote from another post into this without double-posting so apologies for infringement of board format!) ... Yeah, there are a LOT of familiar faces they're showing on the sidelines or in the background or in next week's "COMING NEXT WEEK" highlights, including Abby who just one the El Taco Mundo last week ... I do wonder how they decide who to feature when they've already featured some of the kids (clear as mud, sorry ... I mean, I understand there are some girls there who will never be featured, either because they don't win/don't bring the drama/have parents sane enough to not sign up for this crap, but why do they choose to revisit certain ones at certain times and not others, such as with this IFF finale extravaganza? Do they know in advance who is going to win or are they just going for the draaaaaaaama potential and crossing their fingers? Or do they maybe actually shoot a lot more of them in detail and then decide at the end who to highlight? WISH there was a pageant mom/insider who would post here but I can understand why they wouldn't ... she said, remembering when a certain pageant mom appeared on TWoP).

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
6 hours ago, puppytoes said:

Is it a prerequisite for the mothers of the pageant contestants to weigh over 200 lbs?  I have never seen such sloppy out of shape young women pushing their children to compete in this ridiculous pageants .

Crazy isn't it?  Seeing a sloppy, obese woman telling her young child how important beauty is is a lesson in irony for me. If you pay attention to the audience, 99.9 percent of the people are obese.  

The blonde girl last night doesn't stand a chance, poor thing.  Her mom, dad and older brother were all huge so it's just a matter of time before she is too.   Her dad looked like it would take him three or four tries to step up on to a curb, then he'd have to sit and catch his breath after he finally made it up. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4

This episode is back to the annoying moms from Sassy Supremes and their facially ungifted children to compete against Cambrie's court. However I am about to start a crib sheet here trying to remember which kid goes with which annoying obnoxious mom and which team they are on. I know Piper's annoying mom and they are on SS. I know little 2 moms Caydence is on SS too. Also this Haley and the Kallyn, but I am all confused, the fat one in the pink dress drinking the red wine- she was really brain dead and thought she was so funny ...and then the Halley's mom, which one is she? She is fat and obnoxious too!! the blend together but the show acts like we know who is who..and the stupid names on top of it,,,,Its too hard - the episodes where they have 3 or 4 kids are much better.  

Jaime keeps saying how Classy they are but they are so so so trashy and mean. I don't see the mean from Cambrie. 

Seleyse- the 3 year olds always killed me on the old shows because the moms would brag brag brag ---but that age melts down with all the pressure and the moms would get so so upset, it cracked me up every time. So it was nice to see Cambrie say - if she is on she will do well, if she is having a bad day she will get nothing. I mean tell it like it is. Piper is a little bitch. 

• Love 4

OY VEY!!! I just cannot with Kim the Selyse mom! All her excuses- the baby has to eat, I didn't get here until 11. I read it wrong..and the best "MY PHONE WAS DEAD" - Cambrie is not going to put up with all of this. The last show she was saying that no one told her anything so she didn't know a lot. But now it sounds like she is told and just is such an air head. The big problem I have with her is her voice and her manner of speaking. It's horrible and annoying- I can't find the post calling it Kardashienesque, but yes it is horrendous to listen to her. I feel for Cambrie.

These other moms are TRAGIC! Jaime is a mean girl. 

• Love 3
  • In a way, I did too ... the first time ... but that mom bursts into tears at the drop of a hat and while I appreciate that they have both vested a lot into Kaydentz, a) they are doing that child NO favors at all by having chosen this particular line of competition for her and b) she is one massive spoiled brat which makes me a wee tad less charitable than I might otherwise be about that. (Though she is at least a step above Selyse on that level.)

Oh don't get me wrong - there's all sorts of parenting fail happening with Kadence. A huge part of that kid's problem is that she is her mommys little miracle, and they're letting her rule the house. Either it will get too much for one of the moms, or both, and the kid will be taught some manners or she will get a rude awakening when the real world smacks her hard. Same with Selyse, because her momma is all about Momma and what Momma wants - the constant whining of how she was pregnant but doing the pageant.... really hun, no one is forcing you to haul your kid around and why are you paying for Cambrie's advice if you're not going to take said advice or make any effort to change?

And Piper... poor poor Piper, who isn't an ugly kid by any means but who has been raised to believe she is the prettiest and anyone who disagrees is lying because they're jealous. That's her mom being a piece of work, and the kid's nasty personality is the result. Not helped by getting displayed on this show - I have no doubt that some of her humiliation at not getting a higher title was knowing that she'd talked all sorts of trash and was now the loser for all her friends to see.

Jaime the coach just seems like an awful person. I really hate it when grown women play the catty games this bitch is playing. If you're running a business then you have to understand that your clients may choose to leave or look at different options and the whole deal with Selyse's mom (who has her own maturity issues) was totally Jaime being a bitch and using the other moms as her mean girl circle. The "criminal court" crap, her constant nasty remarks.... Cambrie isn't a saint at all, but she's at least conscious of the fact that other people are listening.

• Love 4