Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Harvard

I love when Beatrice gets to be brilliant. 

"How can you leave me?  I don't actually live here anymore and we don't see each other that often.  I'm married to another woman but how can you leave me?"  Oh Fredrick you're the worst in the most hilarious way.

Everything always sucks for Blanche.

The Canadian anthem as prayer cracked me up.

• Love 2
(edited)

I was so hoping Beatrice was going to choose intelligence so I could cheer. I knew that wouldn't happen but I still laughed when I saw where she was going.

I also liked her "It's all relative" joke.  The one that was followed up by something like "but not the ones you have sex with."

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Phishbulb said:

The Simpsons joke was pretty funny. 

Oohhhhh, ok. Thanks. ha ha ha. 

So is Beatrice actually a genius who is hiding all the time? Or is she some kind of savant who has glimmers of genius. She was lucid with Einstein for a long time and looked like she was faking here. 

I also liked how Mr Bellacourt had an idea for a fridge.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I was so hoping Beatrice was going to choose intelligence so I could cheer. I knew that wouldn't happen but I still laughed when I saw where she was going.

Same here, all of it.  There's no way Beatrice would turn down her brother's love, but I was hoping she would make a go of it with Einstein.  

I lol'd at the Doctor's Canadian origins.  "Don't you pour that syrup over those pancakes!"

Hi, Joss Whedon!

Garfield's not as dumb as he looks.  Well played.  Although, how messed up would it have been if Lillian had said yes?

41 minutes ago, ganesh said:

So is Beatrice actually a genius who is hiding all the time? Or is she some kind of savant who has glimmers of genius. She was lucid with Einstein for a long time and looked like she was faking here. 

I think she's really a genius.  We've seen her flip back to dumb when Frederick calls her on it.  And he's the only one I think she's desperate to hang onto.

• Love 1

Beatrice with Einstein was hilarious and I actually kind of wanted it to happened.  I knew it wouldn't, but it was nice seeing someone she could be smart with and be appreciated for it.  I'm not entirely sure if she is just faking the dumbness or she just flips between moments of brilliance and stupidity, but I really like there is more to her.

The Doctor being Canadian and Peeper's horrified reaction to it was priceless.  And now is he is getting engaged to Blanche!  Ha!  And I loved how Peepers was still his normal, offensive self, but then the Native American crack caused him to get violent for a second.

Lillian and Garfield were entertaining.  The Joss Whedon cameo was a surprise.

No surprise that Fredrick's Harvard buddies are almost as dumb as he is.

• Love 2

I think she's really a genius.  We've seen her flip back to dumb when Frederick calls her on it. 

Oh, I don't know. What about her new "foot bicycles?" I think she's somewhere on the savant scale. 

That condom was hilarious. Who was that thing made for, an elephant?

• Love 1
On 7/28/2016 at 9:14 PM, ganesh said:

I also liked how Mr Bellacourt had an idea for a fridge.

Pa Bellacourt didn't have an idea for a frig IIRC; his idea was for frig magnets. That's why he wouldn't give Einstein any.

I'm wondering if I missed an episode. When did F go to Harvard?