Type keyword(s) to search

Media Time: Articles, Clips, etc.

4 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

The Last Man Standing reunion episode (Helen Potts) with Patricia and Jonathan was on my local CW affiliate earlier today.

Can't believe I missed out watching it.

That's too bad. It would have been interesting to see. 

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, MikaelaArsenault said:

Her role on Strong Medicine was pretty good. They did do that weird, sudden switch where her husband suddenly became abusive. He hit her in one episode then they divorced. But it was really out of the blue. He was a great guy and great husband for seasons on the show when suddenly they made him abusive. It made no sense. The show should have been better then it was. In the beginning it was about a rich woman and woman who grew up poor they both had issues the whole two women from two completely different worlds working together and overcoming their issues and prejudices with each other with Rosa Blasi and Janine Turner as Lu and Dana.  Lu always had a chip on her shoulder but as the seasons when on it got completely out of control she always ended up screaming about the evils of rich people. Even if the rich person wasn't shown as evil it had zero effect on her.  She still would go off. She hated her son's girlfriend because she was rich. It didn't matter that she was a nice girl. Lu was always right no matter what and God help you if you disagreed with her because she treated people like that like crap. She treated men in like crap because they happened to be male and before ever finding out if they had did anything wrong. That rarely mattered. But the show kept treating her like she was right, she really was the best and people should adore her. It could have been a really good show and did start out interesting but I finally had to bail because of what they did to her character it made the show unwatchable.

• Love 1