Type keyword(s) to search

Media Time: Articles, Clips, etc.

1 hour ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Yes, and it’s going to be shown on Paramount Network again next week as well. :)

I'll watch for it. Even if it means watching a Fast and Furious movie! The last thing I saw Zachary Ty Bryan in was his Burn Notice episode where he plays a crappy stepson hiring people to murder his stepmother so he inherit all of his dad's money. Not cool Brad!

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I'll watch for it. Even if it means watching a Fast and Furious movie! The last thing I saw Zachary Ty Bryan in was his Burn Notice episode where he plays a crappy stepson hiring people to murder his stepmother so he inherit all of his dad's money. Not cool Brad!

I wonder when he was on Burn Notice. Just recently, or is it an old appearance?

3 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

I wonder when he was on Burn Notice. Just recently, or is it an old appearance?

It was an old appearance. Season Two, episode 8 Double Booked which aired September 11, 2008. He hires crazy Larry who pretends to be Michael to kill his stepmom, while Michael tries to stop it which isn't easy due to Crazy Larry plus Zachary Ty Bryan's character Drew hired a few other people to try and kill her too. 

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

It was an old appearance. Season Two, episode 8 Double Booked which aired September 11, 2008. He hires crazy Larry who pretends to be Michael to kill his stepmom, while Michael tries to stop it which isn't due to Crazy Larry plus Zachary Ty Bryan's character Drew hired a few other people to try and kill her too. 

Thank you. I also just remembered that he was in Thor: Hammer of the Gods which was on Syfy in 2009.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, MikaelaArsenault said:

Thank you. I also just remembered that he was in Thor: Hammer of the Gods which was on Syfy in 2009.

That's right he was!

3 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

There’s more pictures of Taran on these sites I found.

Taran’s mother’s Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennici31

And Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/stardomhappens/?__tn__=%2Cg

Here is a link to her book:

http://www.stardomhappens.com/

That's a great idea to write a book for parents and their kids just starting out in the business and don't really know what to do or how to handle it.  

• Love 1

Here's something I forgot to mention!

Back in August of this year, I emailed Taran's mother via her book website about the free audio interview with Taran that never came in my inbox. Tried multiple times, but never came through. 

Well, guess who happened to email me back about all of this? None other than Candy herself! Still very excited about this two months later to this very day.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Here's something I forgot to mention!

Back in August of this year, I emailed Taran's mother via her book website about the free audio interview with Taran that never came in my inbox. Tried multiple times, but never came through. 

Well, guess who happened to email me back about all of this? None other than Candy herself! Still very excited about this two months later to this very day.

That's great!

• Love 1

Here is what Zachery has been up to lately:

He is the father of 3 daughters born in 2014 (twins) and 2016. Is also a producer as well along with playing in a local blues band.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachery_Ty_Bryan

The twins are Gemma Rae and Taylor Simone, the third is Jordana Nicole. I love that one of his daughters is named Taylor! That's so cool. He and his wife are also expecting a baby boy early 2019.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, andromeda331 said:

The twins are Gemma Rae and Taylor Simone, the third is Jordana Nicole. I love that one of his daughters is named Taylor! That's so cool. He and his wife are also expecting a baby boy early 2019.

I'm assuming that you are getting all of this information from his Twitter.

I probably remember him on Soul Man. My family watched the entire series. It didn't last that long.  My brother and I watched True Heart. I don't remember the other two.

2 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

I'm assuming that you are getting all of this information from his Twitter.

No from his profile on imdb. When you click on full bio. There's a lot of great stuff there. 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0117022/

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I probably remember him on Soul Man. My family watched the entire series. It didn't last that long.  My brother and I watched True Heart. I don't remember the other two.

No from his profile on imdb. When you click on full bio. There's a lot of great stuff there. 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0117022/

Oh I'm so sorry then. I thought you got all of this from his Twitter and not his IMDB page.

Edited by MikaelaArsenault

Here's something very interesting about Taran:

Taran Noah Smith portrayed Mark Taylor, the youngest of the Taylor sons, on Tim Allen’s Home Improvement. Having spent a huge chunk of his childhood on the show, Smith made a lot of money before he was even allowed to spend it. Sadly, that money became an issue for him and he ended up taking his parents to court for it when he was 18.

Besides that, Smith also had some other drama including marrying a woman almost twice his age when he was only 17. All of this happened right after the show had ended, leaving him very little time for acting. Smith wanted to explore a different life.

He eventually divorced his wife and started focusing on doing other things. He’s mostly been seen while doing major volunteering projects.

• Love 1

Here's something very interesting about Taran:

Taran Noah Smith portrayed Mark Taylor, the youngest of the Taylor sons, on Tim Allen’s Home Improvement. Having spent a huge chunk of his childhood on the show, Smith made a lot of money before he was even allowed to spend it. Sadly, that money became an issue for him and he ended up taking his parents to court for it when he was 18.

Besides that, Smith also had some other drama including marrying a woman almost twice his age when he was only 17. All of this happened right after the show had ended, leaving him very little time for acting. Smith wanted to explore a different life.

He eventually divorced his wife and started focusing on doing other things. He’s mostly been seen while doing major volunteering projects.

I remember the tabloids saying something about a fall out between Taran and his parents. That he went to court to try and get his money. I think something about mismanagement but I don't know if that was true. He was dating a much older woman. He really seemed to have trouble after the show ended. But I never really knew the complete details. I'm glad to see he seems to have straighten his life out and made up with his mom. its really great that he's doing volunteer work. That's just awesome. 

• Love 1

I was very surprised when getting a response from Candy herself back in August about the book she wrote with Taran, because to be honest, I was totally expecting either an email from a person who works/worked for her or an automated response.

Not kidding about that either.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

I was very surprised when getting a response from Candy herself back in August about the book she wrote with Taran, because to be honest, I was totally expecting either an email from a person who works/worked for her or an automated response.

Not kidding about that either.

That's great! Your so lucky! 

• Love 1