Type keyword(s) to search

The Quotes Thread: The Library Is Open

• Start Topic

RuPaul: Please welcome my Final Four. Or as I call them, Seduction 2: Electric Bugaloo.

Michelle: (loud uncontrolled laughter)

Trinity: This is probably the only toot I will give Peppermint all season.

Peppermint: I'll take it.

Shea: This started as a toot, but then I saw that she was looking like a crazy Lollipop Guild person, and then it was a straight-up SHOOT.

Screen: *shoot*

RuPaul: Everyone, Farrah just sucessfully told a joke with great skill and timing. Let's give her a round of applause!

Queens: *clap*

RuPaul: And what do we all think of these chairs, from 205 Events? Because we have bills to pay.

Queens: Ooh/aah

Farrah: These chairs are perfect, they're beautiful, they look like Linda Evangelista.

Trinity: You're on a roll!

(Everyone is confronting each other about eliminations)

Milk: It's a good thing this table is really heavy, and no one will be flipping it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Bebe: I wonder why I'm being given [the role of] the queen. She's very uppity tight, very stiff, and kind of very unapproachable. I don't get it.

Trixie: Not only do I not think this role is very funny, but it's a million lines. Also I don't want to wear brown hair.

Trixie: I might accidentally accidentally come off as standoffish. Trixie onstage is fun and bubbly, but me in real life - a lot of the times, I'm just like a boring white dude who doesn't like hugs.

Kennedy: Girl, they gonna Mimi your ass to death!
Shangela: Wait, what is meme?
Kennedy: You know how they, um...
Shangela: MEME!
Kennedy: Yeah, that.

Trixie: I'm in a nightmare. Bebe's never seen Drag Race. Kennedy doesn't know what a meme is.

Shangela: When you don't think you have any flaws, that's a flaw.

Trixie: I like how you've got this demure look but you still found a way to make it a full hooker.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

Morgan, (Hissing like a swan).

Ross, questions the hissing.

Morgan solemnly explains that swans hiss when people get to close. 

Morgan in the terrible sketch (honks like a goose)

I also loved Trixie: I'm in a nightmare. Bebe's never seen Drag Race. Kennedy doesn't know what a meme is.

• Love 2

Asia: This ho [Miz Cracker] gonna need a nickname.

Yuhua: I hope [Blair] gives us Broadway.
Miz Cracker: Maybe 7th Avenue.

Trixie: Roxxxy Andrews just jumped out of her seat at a gay bar and is clapping because [Aquaria] just slapped Jinkx Monsoon in the face.
Jinkx: I didn't mind being slapped across the face. I was happy for the airtime.

Aquaria: Blair out of drag, she goes from a beautiful lady in drag to a fucking boy scout. I thought she was one of the producers' sons.

Monique: Kameron is definitely the trade of season ten and I mean rough trade, the kind of trade that'll throw you on the wall and you'll be like ooh, I think I'm into it.

Vanessa: Ladies, y'all acting like men.

Vixen: I'm going to look like a charcuterie plate. I don't like to spend a lot of money on drag so a dollar store challenge is right up my alley. If I spend $5 on a dress and I make $100 in that dress, that's a good investment.

Vanessa: I'm not trying to be Porkchop. I might be fish fillet.

Typo
  • Love 5

Yuhua Hamasaki:  My drag style is glamourous. Big lashes, makeup done, and I have all my teeth.

Yuhua Hamasaki: I'm originally from China...

Miz Cracker: I thought you were Japanese.

Yuhua: No, I'm Chinese girl!

Miz Cracker: Hamasaki?

Yuhua: Well, you're not a real woman either.

ETA:  When Vixen's skirt was falling apart during the Mini Challenge:

Jujubee: It's Rupaul's Drag Race Season Ten Girl! Hot glue that shit!

Edited by Stardancer Supreme
  • Love 4

Hi There, My favorite quote is when Courtney Act said something a long the lines of "If I'm brutally honest I thought you would've done something new, you've done this kind of look before."  So Bianca said this in reply "Not Today Satan! Not Today", I Order this short immediately before that, you can order from here

560k.jpg

• Love 1

Aquaria: Can we talk about how your best drag is someone else's wig though? That's confusing. I brought my best drag. I didn't borrow my best drag.
Vixen: I had another wig that matched the dress as well.
Aquaria: Okay, I'm just saying that, uh....
Vixen: So what are you saying? I won and you were in the bottom. You wanted to be shady and it didn't work.
Monique Heart: America, let the people facts be the facts. Vixen handed Aquaria her ass in a gift bag. Gift wrapped, there you go. Merry Christmas.
[Spidergate commences]
Vixen: That spider saved Aquaria's life.

Vixen: The problem with Aquaria is she likes to poke the bear and run. This bear will chase you.

Michelle: It was like the hairy dalmation with HPV.
RuPaul: Ooh, that sounds sexy.

• Love 2

Monique: Not to cut you off, but to cut you off.

Mayhem: Asia is the black Martha Stewart.

Blair: Dusty's idea is a steampunk look that is glued to a corset and she's going to make a panty piece as well, but we've heard time and time again that you can't come out onstage in a design challenge in a corset and a panty....so dot dot dot, fill in the blank.

Miz Cracker: I don't want to imply that I don't want a sugar daddy. If anyone would like to be a sugar daddy for me, I don't need to build from the ground up. I admire Aquaria, but that is not a look that I'm trying to steal.
Aquaria: Because if you can't shade yourself, how in the hell you gonna shade somebody else?

• Love 6
(edited)

Aquaria: I don't think I was in the bottom three. I think it was just not announced in any particular order.
Monet TH: I don't even know how to respond to that. You were in the bottom!
Asia TH: Aquaria is so disconnected  from reality. You were in the bottom three, my love.

Michelle: Cracker, you live in New York. You know how to be patronizing.

• Love 3

Miz Cracker: I just want to clarify that she's a straight male out of drag.
Michelle: In drag, she's a straight female whore.
RuPaul: Would you date you?
Cookie: Yeah, I would date me because I am so beautiful.
RuPaul: Would you fuck yourself on the first date?
Cookie: ...Yes. I don't know why I hesitated. Yeah!

Lizzo: Short Change, you look thick as fuck.
Tyler: Thank you. I'm down with the thickness.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 1:56 PM, Stardancer Supreme said:

Reunion Shade

Kalorie: Miss Vanjie...

Vanessa: What Bitch?

Kalorie: How does it feel to have a tagline that lasted longer than your time on the show?

Vanessa: At least I got a tagline! Who are you again?

Kalorie: The one who sent you home!

Edited by Temperance
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/28/2018 at 1:25 AM, Temperance said:

Kalorie: The one who sent you home!

Problem was that Kalorie hesitated before delivering that line.  I'm willing to bet if more time was alotted to Vanjie, she would have came back with "You went home right after me bitch!".

1 hour ago, Stardancer Supreme said:

Problem was that Kalorie hesitated before delivering that line.  I'm willing to bet if more time was alotted to Vanjie, she would have came back with "You went home right after me bitch!".

Vanjie recovered well enough to read Kalorie with "at least I've got a tagline! Who are you again?!!" ;-)

• Love 1
(edited)

Ooh! After Kalorie tried to clap back with that "I sent you Home" line, all Vanjie needed to do was say her name 3 times (with all the other queens saying it too.)! That would have been even more gag worthy.

Edited by Stardancer Supreme
  • Love 2

Vanessa Vanjie Mateo: Miss Vanjie,   Miss Vannnjieie,  Miss  Vanjie.

(in the workroom)

Asia: But you know who above all  really should be the winner of this contest?   Vanjie

Eureka: Not Vanjie, bitch. 

Asia: yes honey, Vanjie, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo. 

(edited)

Yvie Oddly enters the workroom in a slinky green gown with a black feather boa driven by a remote control green car. The boa is attached to her train behind her dress. 

Honey Davenport: "So she's House Slytherin." 

Miss Vangie pops out behind the screen. 

Scarlett Envy "I feel like I should start looking around for anyone else in here." Looks under the table. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1

Honey Davenport: I thought I did an out of the park job. Or am I having a Milk moment where I thought I really slayed it but on the camera - NO.

Mercedes: I've never been to a church.
A'keria: You've never been to church?
Mercedes: No.
A'keria: A church or church in general?
Mercedes: Church in general.
Vanjie: She's a Muslim.
A'keria: She what? I thought Muslims go to church. Y'all go to mausoleums?
Silky: No, MOSQUE.
A'keria: Ain't that like church though? Church to me is just a building.
Silky: In your culture, how do y'all worship Allah?
A'keria: Who the hell's Allah?

Shuga: That's crazy cause I'm Catholic and when we go to church, you can't talk, you can't breathe, you can't do shit.
Silky: In a Black church, you sit, you be quiet, but when they tell you to do something like sing-
Vanjie: So how the fuck did you manage?

Ra'Jah: Girl, I hope you throwing them sponges away cause you're gonna get pink eye or something, bitch.

• Love 4

Mercedes: I had no time. I said no eyebrows today.
Silky: You need a permanent marker?
Mercedes: No, bitch. Is that what you use?
Silky: That's what I use. It's like my old faithful, honey. It works.
Brooke Lynn: Silky puts her eyebrows on with a Sharpie. Like, what?
Silky: It's $2, honey.
Brooke Lynn: Silky gets her makeup from Office Depot.

• LOL 1

Trixie Mattel: A cheap wig and a pink dress - a woman after my own heart.

Brooke Lynn: Meet Bachelorette Brandy. Her favorite hobbies are cocktails, peeing behind dumpsters, and telling everyone she's getting married.
RuPaul: I know that girl.

RuPaul: You know what a drag queen calls Halloween? Amateur night.

Cara Delevingne: Licking can only take you so far.

Elvira: I thought [Silky's costume from The Wiz] was Oprah going as Dolly Parton.

Ra'jah D. O'Hara (telling Yvie to leave her alone): I'm not from Denver, I'm from Dallas. The Big D. 

(That was old, but I'm leaving it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Judge Mirai Nagasu(refering to Scarlet Envy's hair):    "She gave us butterfly clips."

Michelle Visage: "Butterflies are a sensitive subject here at Ru Paul's Drag Race."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Akeria: Silky has what I call, "can't and don't" hair. Can't brush it, don't want to try to.

Alyssa (to Vanjie): Why you goin' so fast? You running from the cops?

Ross: I need to digest this. Like when I eat corn.

Yvie: (awkward laugh)

Akeria: Ra'jah has made it known that she is the lip-sync assassin, but if I lose to her, it will not sit right in my soul.

Kandi: She looked like she was ready to tackle somebody, and I was hoping someone would tackle her off the stage. Sorry.

• Love 2

Michelle: You're a roach, correct?
Silky: I'm a fly.
Michelle: A fly with no wings is a roach.

Cheyenne: Cooter slam. Can I say that?
RuPaul: I hope so! I want to say it. Cooter slam!

RuPaul: You are obsessed with sex robots.
Natasha: Thank you for following me on Twitter.

• Love 3

Yvie: Brooke Lynn seems legitimately excited for whatever rap she's writing so either she's got a really strong game face or she's delusional.

Todrick: "Bitch" and "spin" don't rhyme - AT ALL.
Vanjie: Nicki Minaj gets away with it. Why can't I?

Silky: I have an MA in organizational leadership.
RuPaul: Has that helped in the workroom with the other girls?
Silky: Um, no. I ain't even gonna lie.

Brooke Lynn: This competition isn't all about looks so I've had moments where I felt stupid and I've fallen on my face, and I've always been so scared of looking stupid or looking dumb.
Michelle: We encourage that.

• Love 1

Nicky Doll: My performances are dancey without all the shenanigans and the splits.

[Crystal Method enters the workroom for the first time]
Nicky: Michelle Visage's nightmare just arrived.

Crystal: I think the most impressive thing I bring to the table is my sick moves. I'm known as the dancing diva.
Producer: Is that true?
Crystal: No.

Gigi Goode: I'm just serving your average everyday BDSM horse jockey.

Nicky: What does your tattoo say?
Crystal: I got it at a concert. It says,"One Direction."
Nicky: No, I don't trust you.
Jackie: You have a tattoo that says "One Direction" in Arabic?
Crystal: Yes!
Jackie: Do you speak Arabic?
Crystal: No.

RuPaul: Goddamn kale!

• Love 3

Michelle: What becomes a legend most?
Ru: Alimony.

Rock M: Who here has done choreography and stuff like that?
[everyone except Aiden raises their hands]
Sherry: Who has done musical theater choreography though?
Dahlia: When I was in middle school. Does that count?
Jan: Were you apple tree #3 on the side?

Michelle: Jaida Essence Hall Pinkett Smith.
Ru: Zeta Jones.

(edited)

Jackie: And now for another story about Ramseur, North Carolina.

Crystal (?): You’re the Rose Nylund of our season.

Jaida: Who’s Rose Nylund?

Everyone: *gasp of horror*

Jackie: JAIDA. ESSENCE. HALL.

Jaida (confessional): What? I don’t know if Rose Nylund is some girl they all know in New York.

Carson: This jacket is so gay that Ryan Murphy is writing a miniseries about it.

RuPaul: Carson, did you just roast yourself?

Carson: I did.

Heidi: It’s interesting that Jaida is supposed to be the trade of the season but she’s struggling with the sexy challenge. Wait! Am *I* the trade of the season?? (Gasp)

—-

Michelle: You’re in danger of ... don’t worry, Whoopi, I won’t do the pun.

Edited by JakeyJokes
14 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

Did we get a reading mini challenge this year? I feel like we haven't and if we did, was it so bad, I've forgotten it? 

They changed it to that thing where they were paired up and had to insult each other.