Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Week 8

• Start Topic

At the very beginning of this episode (at the airplane hanger) with her dramatic fall into a crouch on the runway as she wrestles with "WHAT TO DO" all I could think was "man my dress would rip right down my backside if I did that."

Plus, then they had a shot of the hangar and you could see all the men had a clear view and were watching her fall down in faux agony. 

Jordan clearly loves being on camera. He actually looks right into it, with a "are you guys getting this shot of me?" look in his eye. I can't believe that she is ignoring her spidey sense that this guy is head quarterback on team wrong reasons, but she is. I think the producers see his smarmy side very clearly.

Angry Chase was fun. I love that he popped a cold one before getting in the reject van and sneering, "Oh, is this my fantasy suite now?" Then they had to do the sincere rehab visit just so that Bachelor Nation didn't end with a bad impression of him. You could almost hear the production assistant listening in to JoJo's speech and then giving Chase his cue to start walking down the steps. "Okay Chase, she's starting to speak. Go now!" 

Luke was just too stunned to go home to qualify as a Bachelor candidate in my book. He doesn't have time on this journey to process all the drama that he'd have coming his way. 

And shout out to ABC Chicago for bumping the episode for the White Sox/Cubs game and then bumping the replay that they scheduled at 12:07 am for forty minutes of the Democratic Convention, leaving us with not even a full episode. Thank god for Comcast On Demand. 

• Love 3

It bothered me so much saber5055 that she was not AT ALL bothered by losing Luke. Talk about acting! I mean, they got a soundtrack last week and then this week was just "Byeeee!" Luke was my favorite, for her. Although I like him I don't think he can carry The Bachelor. And no way Chase can either as cute as he is. 

I felt bad for Chase bc he clearly has some issues with his parents' divorce. I feel like he's not going to trust anyone with his emotions for awhile.

I really dislike and distrust Jordan.

I can't take any more of her "crying" though--it's like a toddler's crying, just fake whining and grating as hell. "I don't know how to do this!!" Well A )there should be tears at some point!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Workslame said:

So I'm re-watching the Robby fantasy suite portion.  She full on said that she was going to have sex with him. That's cute. 

ETA: Jordan basically eluded to the same thing. These people are super classy. 

Did you notice that she said the exact same thing to each guy? "This is our first breakfast together." The talking head scenes during her two separate walks of shame were the same as well. She said something about "hearing him say he loves me last night". It was almost word for word.

Im sure the chosen one feels pretty special right about now. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, lavenderpenguin said:

I don't understand why JoJo would think it was a good idea to extend the invitation to the Fantasy Suite, have Chase pour out his heart, and then send him home. It would have been so quick and relatively less painful to just send him home before FS at dinner, or at the RC. No need to add insult to injury by sending him home five minutes after he'd just told you he loved you.

Based on "Unreal", it wouldn't surprise me if they put pressure on the Bachelorette to get the "lunkheads" to not only fall for her, but to get them to say "I love you" and to also propose. Touchy, feely JoJo has done a remarkable job of leading the guys on, hence their bewilderment when she cuts them loose. 

• Love 2

When did this "forever love" become a phrase? It's like a pet from the Humane Society finding its forever home.

Also, JoJo is worse than Andi at this point, and Andi was basically cancer. Bring on BiP already!

• Love 6
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Based on "Unreal", it wouldn't surprise me if they put pressure on the Bachelorette to get the "lunkheads" to not only fall for her, but to get them to say "I love you" and to also propose. Touchy, feely JoJo has done a remarkable job of leading the guys on, hence their bewilderment when she cuts them loose. 

Yeah - here's my cynical version of how it happened:

Jojo to producer:  OK, I want to let Chase go, can I eliminate him before the Fantasy Suite? 

Producer to Jojo:  Not until he says he loves you.  You know the rules.  Just like with Alex, Luke, James, the other ones whose names you forgot - they have to say it.  the minute Chase  says ILY, you can let him go.  If it takes all night, if you have to bang him first, it doesn't matter.  You're not getting rid of him until he says those three words.

Jojo:  This is so HARD!

Chase to producer:  So, I'm going to the fantasy suite? but the cameras will follow us?  How do I get rid of the cameras?

Producer to Chase: Jojo is afraid of being hurt.   She doesn't want to be alone with you in the fantasy suite until you tell her you love her. She needs that.  The cameras are staying. Once you say those three words, the cameras will leave and you can bang her. 

Chase to Jojo:  I love you.

Jojo:  good boy!  you can go now.

Chase: WTF??

Edited by backformore
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, violet and green said:

I officially hate JoJo for her steaming bad taste in men, and her truly awful hair.

She should always wear it up. I thought she looked incredible in her talking heads on the beach:

vlcsnap_2016-07-26-23h57m31s258.png

• Love 5

That picture reminds me of when she first met Jordan for their date this episode and he said to JoJo, "you look sporty".  My immediate first thought was, "yes, she looks sportier than you ever have".  My second thought was "damn, Jordan looks more feminine than JoJo right now".  I think she looked beautiful, but there's just something uber-feminine about Jordan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Jordan is really cute myself (especially shirtless) but I despair over the men's clothing choices and ridiculous hair this season. And Luke's craggy, cowboy face doesn't match up with his saying like every other word  (I really, like, care for you, like, and you're  incredible like).

Edited by Madding crowd
You're is you are
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Jordan is really cute myself (especially shirtless) but I despair over the men's clothing choices and ridiculous hair this season. 

The tight tight pants are nuts. I mean, they are form-fitting on the calves for goodness sake. 

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Jordan is really cute myself (especially shirtless) but I despair over the men's clothing choices and ridiculous hair this season. And Luke's craggy, cowboy face doesn't match up with his saying like every other word  (I really, like, care for you, like, and you're  incredible like).

That's how I feel about Jordan's craggy face. It doesn't go with the hipster dufus hair. It makes him look older and like he's trying to look young and hip (in ladies clothing)

"Me and JoJo's date" was bad- but it was easier on my ears than the last few seasons' favorite-  "___ and I's date".

Edited by mingming
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Canada said:

there's just something uber-feminine about Jordan.

Yes, he looks fine just sitting still but the  lip biting is so demure and his walk!  He puts one foot in front of the other like he's on a balance beam and swivels his hips to get his knock-kneed legs around each other, so add skin tight pastel pants that make his hips look wide in contrast to the tiny legs and-- voila! Girly man.

I expect we'll hear lots of Ben talk next Monday  and not because she isn't over him, (he doesn't even have a pompadour!) but because the show likes the story of, "Ben hurt me so much by telling me he loved me and not picking me, but now I understand what it is to love two men at once and have to decide. It's scary! "

I am looking forward to hometowns.  I expect Jojo's  brothers to treat Jordan pretty well,  because those kind of guys have the very highest respect for men who can throw footballs, but I think they'll frighten Robby.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

But hey, I didn't think Kaitlyn and Shawn would last either, but they have. So who knows.

Shawn was hangdog obsessed with Kaitlyn, right from the beginning. Even with beautiful Britt there. Even after Kaitlyn owned up to sleeping with Nick. The other guys in the house (excepting Nick) treated Kaitlyn like she was Shawn's girl because even they saw how bad he had it for her.

JoJo and Jordan are in a very different place. This season had the unfortunate combination of a lot of disingenuous guys and a bachelorette with no bad-guy radar.

• Love 4

Just watched this. I found the Luke-cutting really moving for some reason--he was in such shock that she didn't get his love, and she did seem distraught hearing that. And her comment to Chase that had they met outside this show without the other guys that they would have had something was telling to me, as he seems like a real guy to me (but she really needed to save his pride with the old line that she had deeper feeling for someone else and so had to let him go).

Jo's hairstyle is exactly like all the b'ettes on Ben's season--that's just how girls wear it these days. Same for Jordan's awful wardrobe and almost all the guys' hair--it's just fashion. Neither really bothers me.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I actually said "WTH!?!" out loud when Jordan walked down the steps to the rose ceremony wearing stretch Capri/yoga pants and woman's flats. Holy cow! The Robbie shows up wearing his own stretch Capris. Only Chase, when he crashed the party, was wearing Man Pants. Another reason he will be Bach ... normal men clothes and hair!

I thought the same thing!!!  I was like where are the rest of your pants???  That seemed like it would be hotter to wear than real pants.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

Jo's hairstyle is exactly like all the b'ettes on Ben's season--that's just how girls wear it these days. Same for Jordan's awful wardrobe and almost all the guys' hair--it's just fashion. Neither really bothers me.

It's flat as a tack and middleparted or close to in most eps, plus seems to stick to her forehead as the lights heat up the set. In Ben's season she had it styled with lift at the roots. I don't mind the ombre or whatever they call it now, but it needs a bit of freakin root lift, ffs! A retint of the blondings would give it the illusion of lift if nothing else - and less illusion of grease! (Not that it bothers me, hahaha. She looked so cute and fresh on Ben's season, it's a shame.)

• Love 2

No way Jojo chose to send Luke home before fantasy suites on her own. That had to be producer-driven... right? You want bland Chase and effeminate Robby in the sack before sexy Luke? (Not to say anything of sleazy Jordan but we know he's THE ONE until he cheats on her a month after the show ends.) Or does she just know for sure that she won't sleep with either of the other two guys and wants to avoid an Andi type ATFR situation?

Wait where did all of this Robby love come from?! She's IN love with Robby... since when? Since the producers needed to make one of the other contestants seem like an actual possibility I guess? I do like that he's calling her Joelle. It actually makes her seem more attractive somehow.

I wish we could institute more no-kissing dates and get actual conversations instead. Jojo probably looked the best I've seen her on that hiking date, but as I've said, she could do with pulling her hair back more often. Although then I think that rose ceremony dress is the best outfit I've seen her in, so that probably would have won if she'd gotten that hair out of her face.

Luke wins major points for no tears. On the other hand, if there's one thing I hate most on these Bachelorette shows, it's when the girl goes running after the guy bawling and begging for his forgiveness after unceremoniously dumping him on national TV.

SPEAKING OF, she does the same thing to the extreme with poor Chase! She spends all this time wanting him to open up and say he loves her, then the second, and I mean literally the second that he does she decides it's over. He was totally right to shut her down and tell her that was a blindside. If she didn't want these guys to be blindsided then she shouldn't have been encouraging them so much. And then just leave him alone! Let him go process his thoughts in peace! Guys don't want to sit and cry with you after you've broken their heart.

Chase just surpassed Luke in points by not only skipping the tears but also cracking that beer as he jumped in the van. Nope, wait, never mind. He just lost all those points again coming back to apologize to Jojo which she totally did not deserve. Did the producers refuse to pay for his flight home unless he went back to build up their innocent, flawless lead or something? Ugh, the way she smiled when she realized he was forgiving her and offering himself up as a future option. Looks like there's no more negative feelings on her part for dumping him now that she's in the clear. Now she's crying again because SHE still likes HIM, not because he was totally in love with her and she crushed him.

Chris Harrison is phoning it in!! He asked both those guys questions before the rose ceremony looking like he could not give two shits about the answers. He can barely force inflection into his voice anymore. When was the last time he sat down and interviewed the lead? Is he just in it for the free vacations these days? He actually looks like Michael Ian Black's parody as the host on Burning Love.

For once I wonder what it would have been like with Caila as lead just to see what the F4 might have looked like. There was so much potential in the original group and THIS is what it came down to. The only good thing to come out of this season might be Luke as next Bachelor. Oh wait. And there was Chad.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Robby seems like the better choice here...?!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, violet and green said:

It's flat as a tack and middleparted or close to in most eps, plus seems to stick to her forehead as the lights heat up the set. In Ben's season she had it styled with lift at the roots. I don't mind the ombre or whatever they call it now, but it needs a bit of freakin root lift, ffs! A retint of the blondings would give it the illusion of lift if nothing else - and less illusion of grease! (Not that it bothers me, hahaha. She looked so cute and fresh on Ben's season, it's a shame.)

She definitely had some very, very professional highlights added before she went to Thailand.  Just some subtle blond to make the top blend better with the bottom.  I was wondering if that's what made her look kind of fug now, since she looks better with very dark hair next to her face and with the blond drawing attention downwards away from it.  She was almost homely in a few of shots/dates.  Perhaps the contouring/airbrush make-up doesn't work so well in the tropical heat? 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

I think that interview might be referring to a different season, I read something about Meredith's season in the media thread that talks about that. I didn't see that season, but from what I hear, she was 31 and the guys were in their early 20s. 

Could be!

50 minutes ago, jade.black said:

No way Jojo chose to send Luke home before fantasy suites on her own. That had to be producer-driven... right? You want bland Chase and effeminate Robby in the sack before sexy Luke?

I couldn't agree more!

50 minutes ago, jade.black said:

I wish we could institute more no-kissing dates and get actual conversations instead

Right again.  Kaitlyn, and then Jojo, are all about the makeout sessions.  It's like they have to kiss a guy to find out if they like him or not. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, dleighg said:

This is way too boring to go back and check, but do any of them every say "I LOVE YOU"?

rather than "I'm in love with you".

I think Robby may have a couple of times

I'm a day late in watching but, zzzz. Nothing that happened in this week's episode has changed anything for me.

Jordan is still not there for the "right reasons" and sounds like he's interviewing for a job, but Jojo is completely head over heels for him. It takes so little from him to elicit tears and doughy heart eyes.

Robbie meanwhile doesn't seem into her at all either. When he showed up to her room, it was so obviously producer intervention and he didn't seem to know why he was even there. He seems so fake, and I'm not talking about his hair, which looks like it has a male version of a bump-it providing the volume.

I'm not sure about Chase's feelings so I default to also assuming they are probably not very sincere, but it was so obvious she was into him the least. My favorite part of the episode is when Chase came back (producer intervention!) -- when he walked away, a monkey followed him down the path. Hee.

It's so weird that we are so late into this season and we know nothing about Jojo. No dates had anything to do with her hobbies and interests or where she is from, the way they did with Ben last season. I'm sure Jojo isn't the deepest or most interesting person ever, but I refuse to believe there is nothing there. Do the producers think their women are better without too much personality, or...?

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Falafel said:

I\

It's so weird that we are so late into this season and we know nothing about Jojo. No dates had anything to do with her hobbies and interests or where she is from, the way they did with Ben last season. I'm sure Jojo isn't the deepest or most interesting person ever, but I refuse to believe there is nothing there. Do the producers think their women are better without too much personality, or...?

no, i think jojo is that shallow. ashley showed off her dancing a lot in her season and emily had a charity performance for her local hospital.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Falafel said:

I also think it's strange.  I've been wondering if they've been trying to hide her ethnicity (half-Iranian) because there might be some prejudice from bigoted viewers?  They were out there with Caila's background (half-Filipino), but I don't think they mentioned JoJo's on either season.  I read that her mother comes from a very wealthy Iranian family and goes back often to work for Iranian's women's rights.  That's pretty cool.  All we know about JoJo's interests (from her Instragram) is that she likes to shop, likes spa treatments, likes to party, and had bad lip injections once.  Oh, and she thinks wild monkeys will wave back at you, because "they're like humans".

Edited by WhoAmIReally
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Did you notice that she said the exact same thing to each guy? "This is our first breakfast together." The talking head scenes during her two separate walks of shame were the same as well. She said something about "hearing him say he loves me last night". It was almost word for word.

Maybe my memory has purposely blocked it out, but it seemed like the whole Fantasy thing was much less discrete this year.  No sensitive Grandmas watching could kid themselves that they were just going to talk all night.  The waking up in bed together next morning thing just started a few seasons ago and that is little too obvious for me, too.  The thing that seemed really different to me was the quick transition from the walk of shame to the next date.  I think in the past they might have gone to commercial or somehow made it seem like a few days had passed, but this time it was like Jojo almost walked from one bed to the next. Ewww.  Most ewww of all was Jordan saying, "I got everything I needed." TMI, "Jor-Dan."

• Love 5
2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Maybe my memory has purposely blocked it out, but it seemed like the whole Fantasy thing was much less discrete this year.  No sensitive Grandmas watching could kid themselves that they were just going to talk all night.  The waking up in bed together next morning thing just started a few seasons ago and that is little too obvious for me, too.  The thing that seemed really different to me was the quick transition from the walk of shame to the next date.  I think in the past they might have gone to commercial or somehow made it seem like a few days had passed, but this time it was like Jojo almost walked from one bed to the next. Ewww.  Most ewww of all was Jordan saying, "I got everything I needed." TMI, "Jor-Dan."

Last year wasn't especially discrete either. IIRC we were treated to lingering camera shots of the womens' strewn and crumpled clothing on the floor, during the waking up in bed together scenes. It's all so trashy...I wish they'd just skip the fantasy suite shit all together. 

• Love 4

Yes, they used to present as if it were an actual possibility that the couple "stayed up all night talking."  Now, they make it obvious, and it paints the picture that the B "tries out"  a few competitors in bed, and the best lay wins!

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, backformore said:

Yes, they used to present as if it were an actual possibility that the couple "stayed up all night talking."  Now, they make it obvious, and it paints the picture that the B "tries out"  a few competitors in bed, and the best lay wins!

I can't even tell you how hard I laughed when Jordan said in his talking head after the fantasy suite, "We took a big step last night in a really exciting direction."  My first thought was "so....anal?", because that was the least subtle "WE HAD SEX" sentence I've ever seen on the show.  

Edited by Princess Sparkle
  • Love 13
19 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Yes, Luke could do with a round of Toastmasters sessions to rid him of the "like" problem. I think it's especially incongruous with his looks because of the association of craggy, cowboy faces with "strong silent type." Then he opens his mouth and does a very long monologue with 8 million likes thrown in and the illusion is shattered. 

Yes, he looks fine just sitting still but the  lip biting is so demure and his walk!  He puts one foot in front of the other like he's on a balance beam and swivels his hips to get his knock-kneed legs around each other, so add skin tight pastel pants that make his hips look wide in contrast to the tiny legs and-- voila! Girly man.

The lip biting is irritating. He clearly finds himself too adorable for words when he does it, I'm guessing he's the spoiled youngest boy whose mother couldn't stay mad at for long. 

Wait where did all of this Robby love come from?! She's IN love with Robby... since when? Since the producers needed to make one of the other contestants seem like an actual possibility I guess? I

Yeah, they seem to be laying it on rather thick now to try to build suspense but everyone's known from the start it was Jordan. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Did this morning after FS scenes start during Kaitlyn's season? I don't remember on Chris Farmer's season if they did that, I know for sure they didn't do it with Des, Emily, Andi, JP, Ben F., Sean, etc. Kaitlyn was probably the first lead in awhile who was unabashedly having sex with some of the contestants before FS dates, so maybe TPTB just threw their hands in the air and said "what the heck", and peeled the curtain and it's mystery no more. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Did this morning after FS scenes start during Kaitlyn's season? I don't remember Chris Farmer's season if they did that, I know for sure they didn't do it with Des, Emily, Andi, JP, Ben F., Sean, etc. Kaitlyn was probably the first lead in awhile who was unabashedly having sex with some of the contestants before FS dates, so maybe TPTB just threw their hands in the air and said "what the heck", and peeled the curtain and it's mystery no more. 

The very first TB, Alex Michel, was pretty unabashedly having sex in his season. On his 1 on 1 with Amanda, she had changed into a kimono by the end of dinner at a Japanese restaurant. In their FS date, they ordered up chocolate sex on the sheets and it ends with a Polaroid of a rumpled, nekkid Amanda all covered in chocolate. The F2, Trista, talks of how she never had the big O and you see them getting ready for bed.

• Love 1

I'm going to hope that a producer sits Luke down, shows him clips of him saying "like" 4,287 times in the course of a single 3 minute conversation and tell him, "Luke, this has got to stop".  Nobody wants to spend an entire season listening to a 31 year-old male lead that has the speech habits of a 13 year-old girl.  

And FFS, teach the man to smile.  Not grimace in agony, not grin in hysteria and fear, just smile. 

• Love 2

Oh man, Luke looked absolutely gut-punched. I'm not sure I've ever seen a contestant look so utterly stunned and lost upon getting dumped. It actually came across a lot more genuine to me than the more over-the-top, weepy reactions we've seen. Which actually kind of makes me want him to not be the next Bachelor, because I'll just end up not liking him.

I also thought Chase's was one of the most real reactions we've ever seen, too. The initial one, anyway. But seriously, JoJo? Twice in the same episode, you make the guy you're dumping comfort you? Ugh. I hate hate hate when these people just refuse to be the bad guy in these situations. Right this second, for this person, you are the bad guy. It doesn't mean you are actually a bad person, but you have to accept that for this person, in that moment, you are, and that's OK. I fully realize that breaking up with someone can hurt a lot. Weep all you want once they're gone, but do not make them comfort you so you can maintain your own pristine self image. I hate that so so much.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:01 AM, ljenkins782 said:

The thing that JoJo seems to be missing with regard to Jordan/Robby vs Chase/Luke is that she's falsely reassured by the ease they have in telling her what she wants to hear, which should be a bigger red flag than a guy who seems sincere but isn't able to slobber professions of love after 3 weeks.

OMG, this. She's so obsessed with the words that she just seems to completely dismiss actions and behaviours. There's a reason for the whole "actions speak louder than words" cliché. Anyone can say whatever you want them to. But anyone who hasn't yet figured out that that's not where the depth is is definitely going to keep having their heart broken.

8 hours ago, Princess Sparkle said:

I can't even tell you how hard I laughed when Jordan said in his talking head after the fantasy suite, "We took a big step last night in a really exciting direction."  My first thought was "so....anal?", because that was the least subtle "WE HAD SEX" sentence I've ever seen on the show.  

I'm so glad it wasn't just me.

• Love 10
On July 26, 2016 at 6:38 PM, dleighg said:

The tight tight pants are nuts. I mean, they are form-fitting on the calves for goodness sake. 

Reporting back that today when out, in 100 degree muggy weather, I saw two different guys in form fitting ladies capris.  Unfortunately, I think we're going to have to accept this as the new trend.  That, and the tall hair on top of the head only.

5 hours ago, leighdear said:

Excellent point.  And I just can't figure out what is happening with his nose.  

Thank you!!  I've been thinking that, too. It just comes out of no where. And the voice does not match, either. 

• Love 1

None of these men are attractive based upon last night.  Luke is very strange looking. I don't see handsome, but clearly that is not a requirement for being a Bachelor. I'm still laughing that it was ever  Charlie O'Connell. 

• Love 1

Ben's Final Rose episode  was pushed as unique because he told TWO girls he loved them.

I think that Jojo is supposed to be the Bachelorette who had the MOST guys tell her they loved her/were in love with her.  The producers were keeping score, so Jojo had to lead guys on, and not let them go UNTIL they said ILY.  

It's like high school, and one girl wants to be the most popular by having the most guys ask her to prom.  so she leads guys on, letting them think she's interested.   She can win bragging rights to having the most invites, but she also had to reject the most guys.   Jojo is going for the record.  I am positive that at the Final Rose episode, there will be mention of the NUMBER of guys who said they loved her.  James, Alex, Luke, Chase -  didn't they all say ILY, and then get dumped? Add Ben, Robby, Jordan -  that's got to be a record.

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL about Luke's nose... I think he's he nicest of the final four. I don't really like any of the other three. He does need to stop saying "like" and speak clearly. Robbie seems too metrosexual (and dull), Chase is kind of boring (though he finally said a few quippy things on their date before she dumped him), and I hate the clearly self-absorbed Jordan.

I'm not keen on another "small-town guy looks for farm wife" season, but I still like Luke better than the other three.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 2

In the early seasons, there was always some mystery about the fantasy suite.  Did they, or didn't they?  Now, it's so apparently obvious that she sleeps with each guy.  Robby and Jordan wake up without a shirt on, they're eating breakfast without a shirt on, Jordan cracks a wry smile about "last night was so awesome", etc.  At least Robby acknowledged that he knew she was dating other guys that week and he was trying not to think about it and get it out of his mind.  I suppose until the ring is on the finger, she can do whatever and to whomever she wants.

They never used to show the couple the next morning.  It is so classless.  I think the first season they did that was Kaitlin's?  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  But seeing the couple in bed, in their skivvies (lol), clothes on the floor, shoes on the nightstand, ick.  So tacky.

Only Chase, when he crashed the party, was wearing Man Pants. Another reason he will be Bach ... normal men clothes and hair!

Kind of interesting also how when JoJo met with CH just outside the rose ceremony, he clearly added the exposition detail that Chase would not be there and the other two guys do not have any knowledge of what happened, then oooh suprise, Chase walks into the background of a perfectly set up camera shot of the staircase with Robby and Jordan in the foreground?  Hooo kay.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ok, I finally watched this episode and it was so not worth the wait. 2 hours of JoJo crying in panic that all of them won't be in love with her forever and ever. Then when two of them DO tell her they love her, she swings her in the opposite direction and starts crying that she won't love THEM forever and ever. This woman is in a constant state of anxiety because Ben told her he loved her but didn't really mean it. Jeez, we get it JoJo.

The highlight was the monkey who followed Chase out of the rose ceremony, taking the role on, "let me walk you out."

Also because I bought the bad press that Robby was There for the Wrong Reasons, I never allowed myself to view him as a contender. However, now that I firmly believe he's There for the Right Reasons, I think he's pretty sweet and very handsome. With all of the debate over Luke or Chase for The Bachelor, I'm Team Robby! But would cede my vote to Chad in a hot second if that were an option because, let's face it, even if Robby is a Right Reasons contestant, I'm still a Wrong Reasons viewer.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3

The comment above reminded me of another thought I had, which is this: JoJo, why on earth are you so horrified and devastated when you discover that you're not in love with someone? She kept going on and on about how much she wanted to be in love with Chase, but she just wasn't, and blah blah blah, and all I could think was Honey, that's good! That makes your job of eliminating someone easier! I would think that by this point, most leads should want to basically know who they're going to pick.* Obviously, they still have to make a show of waffling, but really, I would think that actually being in love with all three of your final three would be the last thing you'd actually want.

* And yes, I know that in this case, it's been wildly obvious from the beginning, so it's really all silly, but anyway.

• Love 4

okay, i am so confused. i have never watched this show. and this is the first episode i've seen since the one where chaz -- is that the creepy stalker guy? -- was left out in the woods.

now, the whole fantasy suite thing? is this code for Sex. so does she have sex with all three of them in a row? is that how it always goes? it seems really creepy. and i agree with everyone about the fake crying. it's just annoying. i'm going to go back and watch the ones where she visits their families. i can't take this seriously but it's a pretty fascinating social experiment. i see why people watch it now. is it mostly hate watching?

no kissing in the temple? what a great fake way to create sexual tension?

with very little background information, i think i like jordan the best. but they may just be because i liked him in those beginning episodes.

okay, i'm sure that everyone else is on tonight's episode so i don't expect any information. off to the Fantasy Suite topic. that puzzles me the most.

and, oh yes, i'm sure this has been answered thoroughly but are her breasts fake? they seem unnaturally perky.