Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Fugitive

9 hours ago, aradia22 said:

How long before we find out Quinn was molested by her father?

Oh, lord. Please no.

Seriously! Though this is why Quinn interests me more than Rachel. Rachel is clearly a damaged person with a shitty home life who was used and abused and that makes her who she is, but she wasn't born this way so she sometimes feels bad about what she's done. But what made Quinn the way she is? Because she doesn't seem to feel bad for what she does to these people. Does she even see them as real people? How did she get that way? Was she born with no conscience? IDK, I saw Rachel being an abuse victim (be it raped, beaten, obviously emotionally abused by her mother) coming, but I don't so much see Quinn that way. I think she's something else. Possibly a sociopath lol

• Love 2

Hu boy. I knew Rachel's mother was an awfull person, but the most awfull person on this show by a few lightyears? That takes some doing, lady...

On 26.7.2016 at 6:59 AM, lovelynn said:

How is it even legal for a mother to treat her daughter?

It's not exactly criminal, but she would lose her license if it came out. Doesn't really make sense that she would have done that to protect her praxis, I think. Taking the heat for one of her patients raping her daughter would have been preferable to getting in that ethical black hole. But what really makes sense on this show?

Edited by Miles