Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Call Me James

• Start Topic

Episode description

Out of the drug game, James is ready to leave "Ghost" behind. Angela must decide between love and honor. Tasha reels from the death of Shawn. Tommy is forced to make some bold moves.

If Holly dies sometime this season, I will consider it a success.

• Love 14
(edited)

So, the writers were clearly trolling us with that blood trail that led to the dead dog.

I felt bad for Julio when he went to Ghost. He's absolutely right that Tommy's way too much of a hothead. I do fear that Julio's going to regret going to Ghost about his problems with Tommy.

Angela remains a hot mess. While I cannot stand that Cooper, he was right about her being the Calamity Jane of the department (ha!)

Lobos lamenting not having enough money to pay for his gardener was hilarious ("Manuel, he can do amazing things with roses, but NOT for free!") Enrique Murciano is so entertaining in that role.

David Fumero and JR Ramirez are yummy. That is all.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Episode description

If Holly dies sometime this season, I will consider it a success.

We were so close. A dead dog, but no prize. Ok this soundtrack is sexy. And I always thought Julio was beautiful. I like him more than Ghost.

• Love 4

Am I the only one that thinks Holly is involved with the Lobos organization somehow?. And yes, I hope she dies soon.

Angela is one of those dumb/smart characters.  She's smart when the script calls for it but dumb in most other situations.  I mean she's the AUSA who kept her relationship with Jamie under wraps for obvious reasons.  Yet, she's perfectly fine showing up to a VERY public party at the "hottest" night club as his date and walking a red carpet together? Right....

Also, why didn't SHE wonder why her boss refused to move her to another team despite her clear conflict?. That should have raised a few red flags for her.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Noirprncess said:

Am I the only one that thinks Holly is involved with the Lobos organization somehow?. And yes, I hope she dies soon.

Angela is one of those dumb/smart characters.  She's smart when the script calls for it but dumb in most other situations.  I mean she's the AUSA who kept her relationship with Jamie under wraps for obvious reasons.  Yet, she's perfectly fine showing up to a VERY public party at the "hottest" night club as his date and walking a red carpet together? Right....

Also, why didn't SHE wonder why her boss refused to move her to another team despite her clear conflict?. That should have raised a few red flags for her.

We insist Holly is crooked but can't find a connect. Some thought she was a F'ed or something that first. She needs to be something-and go away! 

I think Angela told her boss about Jamie and is playing him. Remember when she told him she had something to tell him and the scene cut away with her going in his office and closing the door.

Ok, explain him letting go of the club manager guy. Did he have something to do with that waitress spying? I missed it.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

We insist Holly is crooked but can't find a connect. Some thought she was a F'ed or something that first. She needs to be something-and go away! 

I think the clue is that she came back with the full bag of money.  She's been gone for a good amount of time and she comes back with (nearly) all of the money?. I don't think she's fully honest about why she is back.  Also, if she just shows up quietly, how did Lobos know she was back and that Tommy took her in with open arms?

• Love 2

I love Enrique Murciano in this role. He seems like he's having so much fun.

Said it before, say it again: Tommy is dumb and crazy, which is a dangerous combination. He was talking about "pushing serious weight" all loud in a public place.

Julio and James are both fine as hell. That scene between them was smoldering.

I liked the person in Angela's office telling her to go by the book and leave him out of it because he could lose his job behind her bullshit (my words). Nobody is gonna look out for you except you, especially at work. I also liked people pointing out that Angela's rep is (deservedly) trash around the office.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Ok, explain him letting go of the club manager guy. Did he have something to do with that waitress spying? I missed it.

I was confused about that as well until my sister mentioned the Stern VIP file. By giving Ghost the file and screwing over Stern, Kantos overplayed his hand and proved he couldn't be trusted. If he did that to Stern, he'd have no problems pulling that on Ghost, too.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 7

There's still something "dirty" about Holly to me. She tries too hard to get in Tommy's business. I just can't figure out who she might be deep undercover for. It's gotta be bigger than the DEA. And please tell me she didn't kill Tommy's dog.

Angela, Angela, Angela. Is anyone dumber than her? Or more dickmatized?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There's still something "dirty" about Holly to me. She tries too hard to get in Tommy's business. I just can't figure out who she might be deep undercover for. It's gotta be bigger than the DEA. And please tell me she didn't kill Tommy's dog.

Yeah, there's something dirty about Holly with her Skanky ass.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah because, like, "dickmatized" is a thing. I haven't had any yet to do that, but I hear some have.

• Love 1
On 7/17/2016 at 10:51 PM, Gillian Rosh said:

So, the writers were clearly trolling us with that blood trail that led to the dead dog.

They killed the puppy and left fucking Holly alive?!?!?  This fucking show.  SMDH.

11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

There's still something "dirty" about Holly to me.

Her teeth/mouth look so gross to me, especially since she never closes her mouth.  Couple that with how awful her character is, I need her off my screen.  I wouldn't be surprised if she killed the dog.

11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Angela will never not be dumb.  All she had to do was keep her mouth shut about Lobos and she couldn't even keep that quiet for a full 24 hours.  And why is she still expecting people to do her favors after she royally screwed the last dude to do her one?  I'm glad the IT dude politely told her to kiss his ass.  How did she get so far in life?

Anyone else hoping the camera would drop a couple inches during that last scene when Jamie was sitting on the bed making the phone call or was that just me?

• Love 3
On July 19, 2016 at 0:00 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Anyone else hoping the camera would drop a couple inches during that last scene when Jamie was sitting on the bed making the phone call or was that just me?

Hahaha, yes!!! I miss seeing him on Being MaryJane and the those steamy scenes with Gabby!

• Love 2
On 7/18/2016 at 11:50 AM, Sheenieb said:

I was confused about that as well until my sister mentioned the Stern VIP file. By giving Ghost the file and screwing over Stern, Kantos overplayed his hand and proved he couldn't be trusted. If he did that to Stern, he'd have no problems pulling that on Ghost, too.

Thanks for explaining this. I was looking at my tv thinking I missed something.

On 7/18/2016 at 11:35 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nope. She is the dumbest of them all and I can't stand her. The moment Holly told her that James is Ghost and she cried her eyes out in the bathroom brought me joy, unspeakable joy. 

• Love 2
On July 18, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Sheenieb said:

Not to mention last season he was working the books for Stern to keep Ghost from getting the club back.

• Love 2