Type keyword(s) to search

Challengers Thread: From All-Stars To All-Pains

• Start Topic

I would love to see a no teams head to head season, mano e mano. 

Guys vs Guys and Girls vs Girls.

Everything random no chance for politicking n such. You lose a match your out.

Million dollar prize for each sex winner.

Who do you think would win for each sex?

I would take CT for the guys, I'm nor sure about the women.

11 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

I would love to see a no teams head to head season, mano e mano. 

Guys vs Guys and Girls vs Girls.

Everything random no chance for politicking n such. You lose a match your out.

Million dollar prize for each sex winner.

Who do you think would win for each sex?

I would take CT for the guys, I'm nor sure about the women.

It depends on which women are playing.  Ev or Laurel would probably be the women to beat if they were there.  If not, then I would go with CM.

The guys, I am not sure CT would win.  Once again it is tough because CT just does not seem to be the dominate force he once was but I am having a hard time trying to think of someone who could beat him.

• Love 2
On 4/17/2019 at 4:22 AM, BK1978 said:

It depends on which women are playing.  Ev or Laurel would probably be the women to beat if they were there.  If not, then I would go with CM.

The guys, I am not sure CT would win.  Once again it is tough because CT just does not seem to be the dominate force he once was but I am having a hard time trying to think of someone who could beat him.

If Mattie returns and ends up on that season, Ev and Laurel better watch out, because she's quickly showing that she's not one to mess with, and none of the girls this season want to go up against her in an elimination after seeing how that ended up for Natalie and Julia.

• Love 2

I think Evelyn is retired, and Laurel doesn't seem to be coming back soon. The only strong women I can consider are Nicole and Emily. The latter probably would come back. Nicole? I wouldn't want her wading back into the drama.

• Love 2

My memory is usually short. How did Theo Campbell come off for us last season? I'm asking because WOTW2 might be his last season. Thanks to a recent freak accident, he doesn't have sight in his right eye anymore.  I can't remember my feelings, but I do know that it's hard when a guy like him might have his "career" come to an end, while far greater headaches will be running around for years to come.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:58 PM, Lantern7 said:

I think Evelyn is retired, and Laurel doesn't seem to be coming back soon. The only strong women I can consider are Nicole and Emily. The latter probably would come back. Nicole? I wouldn't want her wading back into the drama.

The point, as usual: I suck at predicting stuff.

Edited by Lantern7

I was looking at the wikipedia page for an old challenge and fell into a bit of a wiki hole. The Gauntlet III was over ten years ago. I've been watching CT on television for slightly over half my life. I was pretty excited when I turned 30 this year, but I'm kind of depressed to realize that I've been watching Bananas for 13 of them.

• LOL 6
On 9/5/2019 at 7:49 PM, laschifosavita said:

I was looking at the wikipedia page for an old challenge and fell into a bit of a wiki hole. The Gauntlet III was over ten years ago. I've been watching CT on television for slightly over half my life. I was pretty excited when I turned 30 this year, but I'm kind of depressed to realize that I've been watching Bananas for 13 of them.

I forgot to post a reaction.  After reading your post I went back to see when the first season that I watched aired.  It was the first Battle of the Sexes back in 2002-03.  I cannot believe I have been watching this for that long.

• Love 1

For some reason YouTube seems to think that I am Challenge obsessed because my recommended feed is littered with Challenge related videos.  This is odd to me because never once did I look up anything Challenge related, the videos just started popping up a week ago.

Now let me get to my point.  I checked out some of these videos and it was weird seeing even some of the recent regulars who have not been on recently.  It made me wonder what happened to them.

Like Frank from RW San Diego 2, I thought he was be the next Johnny but he only did a couple of seasons and then he was gone. 

Vince (Johnny's cousin) Being Johnny's cousin I thought he would become a regular.

Dunbar

Jonna Mannion

Jasmine Reynaud

Theresa Gonzalez

Tony Raines I can't believe he has been gone for so long.  Did he get arrested or something?  Get yet another woman pregnant?

Preston Roberson-Charles

Dario

These were just a few that came to my mind when I was thinking about this topic.  If anyone else wants to list so past regulars who shockingly no longer play please do so.

• Love 1

I believe Jonna, Jasmine and Theresa have all had a child in the past 1-2 years. As for Frank, I saw an interview where he stated that The Challenge was never a career goal for him and he was doing challeges to earn enough to be able to pay for graduate school. I couldn't stand him, but good for him; a lot of these fools would be wise to follow his lead.

• Love 2

My dislike of Bear has gone away a little bit.  Mainly because I watched some clips of him during his season of Celebrity Big Brother and he intentionally fucked with Frankie Grande and Aubrey O'Day.  Anyone who mess with those two famewhores deserves a little goodwill from me.

• Love 4