Type keyword(s) to search

Beach Volleyball: Clothes Optional

59 minutes ago, Superpole2000 said:

I don't hate beach volleyball. What I hate is that it has been on TV every day of the Olympics so far, and sports such as handball, archery, fencing, and weightlifting are lucky if they are mentioned even once during the games. Beach volleyball is overexposed, and it gets in the way of covering the other 33 sports.

If beach volleyball weren't on, do you really think handball, of all sports, would be on? You can't please everyone, I suppose! And beach volleyball had a fraction of the coverage swimming and gymnastics had (and that's not me complaining at all, I enjoy all three).

• Love 3

All the booing from the Brazilian fans is not a good look. I think it's incredibly bad sportsmanship and makes the entire country look like assholes. I don't like booing from anyone, silence is much more effective if you ask me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Superpole2000 said:

I don't hate beach volleyball. What I hate is that it has been on TV every day of the Olympics so far, and sports such as handball, archery, fencing, and weightlifting are lucky if they are mentioned even once during the games. Beach volleyball is overexposed, and it gets in the way of covering the other 33 sports.

You must mean just on the main channel, because I've FF'd through plenty of those sports on the other channels every day.  ;-)

Germany played very well yesterday, and earned their undefeated status.

• Love 2

I was a little disappointed NBC didn't air the full bronze match because I think it would have been worth watching to see what kind of deficit Walsh Jennings/Ross had to rally from to change the momentum of the game. That final set was a nail biter for sure. Seeing them evenly trading points for quite awhile was so great too! It's gonna be so weird to not have KWJ around for Tokyo 2020 if she decides retire, but I hope April Ross comes back!

• Love 5