Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DCCFanInKy

Small Talk: 1, 2, 3 Non-Show Conversation

Recommended Posts

Is it me or does the cheerleader in the background of this pic look an awful lot like Jalyn? 

29.jpg

Did the Titans cheerleaders get new uniforms this year?

Are they ever gonna fix Bridget's uniform so the "girls" aren't always popping out?? 

06-17.jpg

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: changed some wording
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is it me or does the cheerleader in the background of this pic look an awful lot like Jalyn? 

29.jpg

Did the Titans cheerleaders get new uniforms this year?

Are they ever gonna fix Bridget's uniform so the "girls" aren't always popping out?? 

06-17.jpg

Yes, Titans squad got new uni's this year (skirts look like they need ironing 😏) , plus men were brought back for stunting as was in the first few seasons when the Titans came to Nashville. There is also one male dancer. 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DKay said:

Well you should be delighted that the Cincinnati Ben-Gals squad has a cheerleader who appears to be about 40 years old in the face, and is also full-figured. She's in the daily pics for today, once you scroll down past the Redskins cheerleaders pics on the Ultimatecheerleaders.com site. Times are a-changing in the cheer world: male dancers on numerous squads, more matronly uni's (I hate the Colts' pleather-ish one size too large dresses), 2018 Dolphins' squad with no make-up....now full-figured....

Full-figured? Hmm that would be great, though I wasn't able to find one on the squad or in the pictures, they all look slim to me!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Are they ever gonna fix Bridget's uniform so the "girls" aren't always popping out?? 

I think she just got an unfortunate boob job.

6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Did the Titans cheerleaders get new uniforms this year?

Oh, they're cute!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Seahawks Dancers (formerly the Sea Gals) have a similar uniform to the new Tennessee ones. Both have the flannel shirt.

Goodness, the shorts on the Rams' cheerleaders make the DCC shorts look long!

EBfm6fbUIAAG2TF.jpg

15-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

The Seahawks Dancers (formerly the Sea Gals) have a similar uniform to the new Tennessee ones. Both have the flannel shirt.

EBfm6fbUIAAG2TF.jpg

I like the Seahawks' outfits, I think they look cool and the flannel is the right fit for Seattle with the grunge-vibe it gives off.

Also makes the combination of male and female dancers more of a natural mix. 

Of course these outfits are only for a few games, the rest of the year they're wearing jackets and snowhats 🙂

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, dccgirl88 said:

Nah Bridget's boobs are real,

Hmm that's surprising, I feel like I can actually see the outline of her implants when they're pushed up & ready to fall out of the blouse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Hmm that's surprising, I feel like I can actually see the outline of her implants when they're pushed up & ready to fall out of the blouse.

I went back on her facebook and found pictures from Senior year of high school where he boobs looked the same pushed up in her senior prom dress. Not to say her parents might have gotten her boob job, but idk I doubt they would allow it in high school

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

D89E5710-DD3D-482F-B872-A76519D3EDB1.jpeg

Thanks!  Ummmmmm...Not so sure what I think lol...they all look like workout outfits 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dccgirl88 said:

Nah Bridget's boobs are real...

The look real to me too.  Compare hers to Christina's purchased set and you can see the difference.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Christina, Savannah, Bridget, Alexis...they all look fakety fake to me.

I have a pretty good eye for fake boobs😂 I know that sounds ridiculous and it isn’t anything I’d put on my resumé. But I’ve had mine done (so, yes, I’m fake fakey fake 🤷🏻‍♀️) and I’ve looked at no less than about 8523 pictures in preparation for my augmentations.

For me, Bridgets look real. Much like Jinelle, she’s thin but endowed. Bitches. (I’m kidding, I love them both). 

Christina obviously had hers done this year so that’s not even up for debate. Miranda too, but she’s tall so they aren’t overwhelming. Savannah’s actually look done to me too, but hers are also pretty proportional so it’s hard to tell. 

I can’t really tell for Alexis. I want to say no. But I have noticed that she’s gotten a little broader. Not fat!  There’s no planet in the galaxy that would consider her fat. And I think she is just beautiful. But she’s definitely a little...sturdier than she was her first year. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

But I’ve had mine done (so, yes, I’m fake fakey fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm referring to the women I referred to as fakety fake because they are too disproportional and IMO obvious.  To me, Savannah, Alexis, and Gina (who I forgot) are WAY too big for their frames.  And yes, now that you mention Jinelle, I believe she's real, and yeah, I'm ultra jealous,  AND if Jinelle offered to give me weight tips, I feel like I'd be insane to turn her down!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of other teams, I see the Bucs guy uses poms.  I think the ones who don't just look like something's missing.

image.png.83fdcda78988c90cd051055405b9bdf1.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm referring to the women I referred to as fakety fake because they are too disproportional and IMO obvious.  To me, Savannah, Alexis, and Gina (who I forgot) are WAY too big for their frames.  And yes, now that you mention Jinelle, I believe she's real, and yeah, I'm ultra jealous,  AND if Jinelle offered to give me weight tips, I feel like I'd be insane to turn her down!

Oh I’m just teasing! 🥰 I mean mine are done but I don’t get offended. I never dress revealingly and I always have a cardigan even in hot weather. My husbands friends call me Mrs Rogers. I don’t think many people who know me are even suspicious. 

I need Jinelles weight loss and eating tips NOW!!!!! I’m about 15 lbs over weight (and gaining). 😭 Jinelle, I’ll text you back!! 😭 in between stuffing my face and watching Pluto.tv. 😭 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I need Jinelles weight loss and eating tips NOW!!!!! I’m about 15 lbs over weight (and gaining). 😭 Jinelle, I’ll text you back!! 😭 in between stuffing my face and watching Pluto.tv. 😭 

LOL there was so much talk about how Victoria could possibly gain 11 lbs in a short period of time.  Come talk to me, I know how it can be done 🙂 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL there was so much talk about how Victoria could possibly gain 11 lbs in a short period of time.  Come talk to me, I know how it can be done 🙂 

RIGHT?!?! 😂 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Help!!!!!! I caved and signed up for a Pluto account (against my better judgement) and now I can't figure out how to use it on a laptop!!!

Watching at this link and NO SOUND

ETA - I GOT IT!!!!! "These shorts are shorter than my attention span!!" LOVE Kash!!!

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: Added something.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL there was so much talk about how Victoria could possibly gain 11 lbs in a short period of time.  Come talk to me, I know how it can be done 🙂 

Oh yes, I'll help make it a nice even 20 😊

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Speaking of other teams, I see the Bucs guy uses poms.  I think the ones who don't just look like something's missing.

you want them to get fake boobs too ? 🤪

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Loodicrus said:

you want them to get fake boobs too ? 🤪

LOL

Actually I see that the Eagles guy uses poms too.

image.png.5c6361a69dfd1a8f0bf63f8f6fc253de.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Jinelle, Stop with the show girl/modeling/hostess or whatever you are doing.  You could make $$$$ right her on Primetimer by selling your weight consulting services.  We have a huge group of folks that will pay big bucks to just have your text back and forth a couple of times a day and remind us of life changing facts like:

1.  No cheating when eating

2.  Milkshakes are not our friends

3.  Pretty girls don't eat like that

4.  Carbonation causes cellulite

Etc.  Signed, Puffier by the Day

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Jinelle may not have to make any effort to be thin.  Some people don't.  They could eat until the cows come home.  They just will never have a weight problem.

Some “insiders” said she is a very healthy eater, which is why Kelli thought she would be of help to VK. Now, I think she has the body type to be naturally thin no matter what she ate but if she is a healthy eater it makes sense why she said about all she could teach VK. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Jinelle may not have to make any effort to be thin.  Some people don't.  They could eat until the cows come home.  They just will never have a weight problem.

Some “insiders” said she is a very healthy eater, which is why Kelli thought she would be of help to VK

Now with all the Pluto viewing, I was able to see the season Angela made the team.  She said there aren't as many fast food restaurants in Australia as compared to the US, and she unfortunately was liking them!  I guess it's easier when you're in a culture with healthier options.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Now with all the Pluto viewing, I was able to see the season Angela made the team.  She said there aren't as many fast food restaurants in Australia as compared to the US, and she unfortunately was liking them!  I guess it's easier when you're in a culture with healthier options.

To bad it put her on ww her rookie year 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

To bad it put her on ww her rookie year 

Did she struggle with weight for all 5 seasons or just her rookie year?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Jinelle may not have to make any effort to be thin.  Some people don't.  They could eat until the cows come home.  They just will never have a weight problem.

I'd still want the tips though.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Jinelle may not have to make any effort to be thin.  Some people don't.  They could eat until the cows come home.  They just will never have a weight problem.

3 hours ago, DaphJin said:

I'd still want the tips though.

Exactly.  I used to be that girl who could eat and eat and never gain weight.  Kelli would have loved me at 18.  Now, not so much, but it took decades for me to start gaining weight, even after two kids.  But I would still want the tips for healthy, clean eating.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, VintageJ said:

Exactly.  I used to be that girl who could eat and eat and never gain weight.  Kelli would have loved me at 18.  Now, not so much, but it took decades for me to start gaining weight, even after two kids.  But I would still want the tips for healthy, clean eating.

Me too! But without the having kids part. My diet is just abysmal and I have no willpower to eat better.  Within the last 18 months I’ve been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and osteoarthritis. Ugh. I barely want to get out of bed. Excuse my language, but it fucking sucks. I’d give anything for an app where Jinelle sends me healthy eating tips and encouragement while keeping me on track and motivated. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

 Within the last 18 months I’ve been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and osteoarthritis. Ugh.

I don't know which would be worse!

I have a friend with ulcerative colitis and it definitely can make one's life miserable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

 Within the last 18 months I’ve been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and osteoarthritis

6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I have a friend with ulcerative colitis and it definitely can make one's life miserable.

I went to a cookbook signing a few months ago.  The gal switched to a Paleo diet and it has helped ease her symptoms from ulcerative colitis.  I need to switch to that for my medical issues, but deciding to do it is the easy part.  Sticking to it is harder:/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Has anyone ever seen the old 70s TV show "Emergency!"? Anyone know if or where there might be a forum for the show?

Johnny and Roy....I had such a crush on Johnny 🙂 I've not seen any forums on the show however.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Johnny and Roy....I had such a crush on Johnny 🙂 I've not seen any forums on the show however.  

Cozi TV is running "E!" reruns right now @ 1pm ET on weekdays and 8-10pm ET Sunday night if you're interested.  I would LOVE to find a forum to discuss Johnny,  Roy and the whole gang.  Trivia:  Can anyone name the entire cast (actor/character without cheating)?

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: clarity and I can't type
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Cozi TV is running "E!" reruns right now @ 1pm ET on weekdays and 8-10pm ET Sunday night if you're interested.  I would LOVE to find a forum to discuss Johnny,  Roy and the whole gang.  Trivia:  Can anyone name the entire cast (actor/character without cheating)?

Randolph Mantooth - John Gage

Kevin Tighe - Roy DeSoto

Robert Fuller - Dr Kelly Brackett

Julie London  - Nurse Dixie McCall

Bobby Troup - Dr Joe Early

Mike Stoker - Fireman Mike Stoker

Mario Lopez  - Fireman Mario Lopez

Tim Donnelly - Fireman Chet Kelly

Michael Norell - Captain Hank Stanley

Ron Pinkard - Dr Mike Morton

Not cheating.   I have been a fan since it was originally on NBC on Saturday nights, and have the whole series on DVD, except for those boring 2 hour movies.  And there was a forum for this show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Not cheating.   I have been a fan since it was originally on NBC on Saturday nights, and have the whole series on DVD, except for those boring 2 hour movies.  And there was a forum for this show.

WOW you're good! I've been a fan since the NBC days as well.  I have everything on DVD except the first two or three seasons.  Would LOVE to have a new forum for the show.  Wonder how we can make that happen? @scorpio1031 a little more trivia:  Do you remember which 2 cast members were MARRIED? Oh and I just noticed.....it's Marco Lopez not Mario Lopez 🙂

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: Added something.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

WOW you're good! I've been a fan since the NBC days as well.  I have everything on DVD except the first two or three seasons.  Would LOVE to have a new forum for the show.  Wonder how we can make that happen? @scorpio1031 a little more trivia:  Do you remember which 2 cast members were MARRIED? Oh and I just noticed.....it's Marco Lopez not Mario Lopez 🙂

Julie London and Bobby Troup.   I don't know why I said that - I don't even like Mario Lopez!

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Julie London and Bobby Troup.   I don't know why I said that - I don't even like Mario Lopez!

LOL it's all good.  You're a diehard fan I see like me.  Just the "average" fan probably wouldn't know that.  I still love the chemistry btwn Julie and Robert Fuller onscreen too.  Remember that Dr B & Dixie had a romance going for the first little bit of the show?  I also like watching all the different "rescues" on the show and knowing how they might be handled a little or a lot differently nowadays (I took an Emergency Medical Tech class years ago but never certified due to personal issues).

Edited by DCCFanInKy · Reason: Added something.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, ByTor said:

Now with all the Pluto viewing, I was able to see the season Angela made the team.  She said there aren't as many fast food restaurants in Australia as compared to the US, and she unfortunately was liking them!  I guess it's easier when you're in a culture with healthier options.

When I am bored out of my mind and am "browsing" Youtube, I sometimes watch snack or candy exchanges between folks from two different countries. Inevitably, comments are made by the visitors from other countries that say how sweet our foods taste and how much sugar they contain. I think we (U.S.) tend to have a lot more sugary options than many other nations and as a result, can pack on pounds more easily if we aren't careful with reading ingredients.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

When I am bored out of my mind and am "browsing" Youtube, I sometimes watch snack or candy exchanges between folks from two different countries. Inevitably, comments are made by the visitors from other countries that say how sweet our foods taste and how much sugar they contain. I think we (U.S.) tend to have a lot more sugary options than many other nations and as a result, can pack on pounds more easily if we aren't careful with reading ingredients.

It makes a difference as well if you get a freshly made pastry from a bakery or candy from a "chocolate factory", cause you taste the flavors and not the "sweet" - if that makes sense.  I try to splurge on that and not candy bars or snack cakes.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It makes a difference as well if you get a freshly made pastry from a bakery or candy from a "chocolate factory", cause you taste the flavors and not the "sweet" - if that makes sense.  I try to splurge on that and not candy bars or snack cakes.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, thank Heavens or the poor horses would topple over when I ride them. I tend to get any sweet cravings satisfied with fresh fruits - peaches, pineapple, strawberries, and not real sweet, but I love grapefruit. But since you mentioned bakery, you have to beat me with a stick to get me away from a fresh loaf of bakery sour dough bread!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Agent Gully said:

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, thank Heavens or the poor horses would topple over when I ride them. I tend to get any sweet cravings satisfied with fresh fruits - peaches, pineapple, strawberries, and not real sweet, but I love grapefruit. But since you mentioned bakery, you have to beat me with a stick to get me away from a fresh loaf of bakery sour dough bread!

Sour dough😋!!!!!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size