Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Guilty Pleasures Dinner

• Start Topic

(edited)

From the interview with Erin on the FN site:

Which element of the competition were you least expecting, be it good or bad?
EC: The least expected positive thing that happened — ‘cause I like, I honestly do like, to try to stay positive. It’s been my life motto forever: Stay positive — was just meeting so many actual goodhearted people. Like, not all contestants are fabulously golden-hearted people. I wish that I could say that all 13 were, but I can’t, but of the 13, there are eight of us who’re just genuine, golden-hearted, epic-to-the-bone people that I will be friends with for years and years and years to come. So, meeting those people and forming quick relationships that I feel are going to be lasting relationships — because we’ve been through so much stress together already. You know, we’ve been through more stress than most mature friendships have gone through. So, I think that we’re past the bumps in the road at this point, and I’m excited to see what life has in store for all of us.

Makes me wonder which are the eight, and which are the 5

Edited by Drogo
Quote formatting.
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Erin doomed herself twice over with her big yap:

First, when she over-sold the "chocolate" elements of her dessert.

And after, mouthing off to Bobby, as if  "I've sold thousands, THOUSANDS!" was relevant to the task at hand.

I'll bet the judges were hoping for some decadent chocolate cake.

I actually thought saying that she's sold thousands emphasized that it isn't really a guilty pleasure or decadent.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, J-Man said:

Thank you for this. There seem to have been at least ten different (mis)spellings of the poor man's name on this thread. It's not that hard to remember: it's just BERNARD with a J substituting for the B.

And while we're at it, it's TREGAYE and DAMIANO.

Y'know, I think there are so many errors because no one has any fucks left to give these people. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, backformore said:

Makes me wonder which are the eight, and which are the 5

(sorry, this was supposed to be added to my post above , but I can't figure out how to add after a quote)

That would be very interesting to know.  Does anyone follow Erin on social media and can see who she interacts with?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

And after, mouthing off to Bobby, as if  "I've sold thousands, THOUSANDS!" was relevant to the task at hand.

Most people haven't had a home baked chocolate chip cookie in ages...so if she makes an average one I am sure she sells a lot....people eat these nasty butter cookies or sugar cookies with what I am pretty sure is plastic frosting at most bakeries in my town.

I always use 2 kinds of chocolate chips (sometimes more) in my cookies and I have a recipe for a 7 year old (nephew) with a peanut allergy that would have knocked that weird cookie muffin she put out there.

4 hours ago, spiderpig said:

My fantasy judging would have had Padma seated at The Table of Doom saying solemnly, "Erin...please pack your bows and go."

Gail's look of disdain over the cookie would have been priceless.

15 hours ago, spiderpig said:

Jernard coming across as a sleazy low-rent nightclub act. 

Maybe the Love Chef could tour the nation and look for the best buffet at a strip club?

• Love 5

After the comments about Joy earlier this season, why isn't Damiano getting the same treatment for not knowing where New Mexico is and not knowing anything about SouthWest cuisine?

• Love 5

After the comments about Joy earlier this season, why isn't Damiano getting the same treatment for not knowing where New Mexico is and not knowing anything about SouthWest cuisine?

We probably have different expectations for someone who was born, raised and educated here. Although given what we see on TV every day, I don't know why.

If Erin had one had gotten her own show, I was worried that it would start an epidemic of people using "Smidgens!" as an all-purpose interjection.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Jernard left the planet when he did backside thrusting double stanky leg complete with wrist roll riding motion while uttering... "that's...butterflied..on the inside..."

Dude.  What.  Were.  You.  Thinking.

Gads.

If it helps anything, the dance he was doing is called the butterfly...  Thought We'd left that dance in 1993 where it belonged, but Jernard had to go there.  Lord help us all if there's a challenge with a Tootsie Roll. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Trisha, for fuck sake, you are a grown woman, you should have taken that in stride.  You are just image polishing.  You do not radiate innocent little country girl at all so stop trying.  

Absolutely.

7 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

If you read back just for THIS episode thread, his name is spelled different in almost every post.   It's actually quite hilarious.  We're a mockery of ourselves!  I hope he never goes on Survivor or it'll be one of those eliminations where they have to phonetically spell it and Probst will have to decipher it on the parchment.  LOL

The tribe has spoken.

I know, I did read back because I thought maybe everyone else was spelling it right and I was wrong, but pretty much all of us were wrong in completely different ways!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, AntManBee said:

Ok.  I've come to the unpopular conclusion that I want Ana to win.  Not that I think she will have the best show, but I do find her attitude to be the most refreshing of all the contestants left.  Plus, she appears to at least know how to prepare interesting, tasty, and new-to-me recipes.  I also enjoy her very dry sense of humor -- which I too have been accused of having.  I also give her mad props for taking the dessert course and wanting to push herself.  A sharp contrast to Erin pushing herself by making a cookie that she makes daily and help pay her bills.  Plus, I made the same facial reaction as Ana when Erin claimed her guilty pleasure decadent desert was going to be an after school snack.

Tregaye will probably win though. 

Erin's meltdown was oddly rewarding.  She frustrated me so much at the judges table, but its refreshing to know that there is some other emotions buried underneath the facade of constant peppiness.  But as a baker, how does she get off calling whatever she made a cookie?  I have never seen a cookie that had to be baked in muffin tin.  Maybe that was Erin using another hack.

Jernard is beginning to strike me as someone who tries to hard to prove how heterosexual he is.  Ironically Valerie B. told Penny to not mention sexiness when she should just exude it naturally, but this doesn't seem to apply to Jernard as the love chef.  His speaking, even in jest, about having more children with the judges after his aphrodisiac entree was a bit disgusting.

Domiano is cute and all, but I really want to see him de-Vanilla Ice his hair.

ETA:  Fantastic shade cast by the Food Network Star editors at the very end with Erin proclaiming that we will see her smiling face again -- followed by her coldly slamming the door on the way out while the other contestants stand awkwardly.  Perfection. 

I am too. I mean, it's not like we're ever actually going to have to watch a show with the winner. That doesn't happen anymore. so let's let Ana win because the rest are so damned annoying. 

Jernard, OY. OK see, if you're gonna call yourself the Love Chef, I want you to look like Idris Elba, not like Jernard. I'm not fatshaming. I'm a fat woman. But I'm not on tv saying I'm some kind of icon of sexy cheffing. You can be many things as a chubby chef, but a sex god? NOPE.

10 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

Thing is, most southerners who have come north tend to try to be more northern in their dialect.  However, as they keep going, the southern just comes out and their accent get stronger.  On Grocery games, she was only on for one episode but here, she is going to bee seen reverting to her southern roots as she goes though the series of episodes.  It has nothing to do with stereotypes but orientation.

But Tregaye is from Philly, not the south. She lives there now, but..well, yeah.

6 hours ago, J-Man said:

Thank you for this. There seem to have been at least ten different (mis)spellings of the poor man's name on this thread. It's not that hard to remember: it's just BERNARD with a J substituting for the B.

And while we're at it, it's TREGAYE and DAMIANO.

But it's DEFINITELY GeeAhhhDah. No question. (unless it's "OH HOLY SHIT SHUT THAT MOUTH")

5 hours ago, smiley13 said:

I am not a fan of Erin at all, but I saw nothing wrong with her dessert.  It looked like something I would eat once you got rid of Damiao's fruit crap he put on there.

I knew she was a goner once she spoke up for herself though.  Heaven forbid anyone stand up to ole Bobby.

I'd eat the fruit & skip the cookie-muffiny thing. 

1 hour ago, smiley13 said:

Cause he's not from the U.S. and she is? It's one thing not to know about a foreign/new country, another not to know about your own. 

• Love 5

But it's DEFINITELY GeeAhhhDah. No question. (unless it's "OH HOLY SHIT SHUT THAT MOUTH")

That's the way a lot of people seem to say it, but in Italian it should be just JAH-dah. The "i" isn't pronounced; it's just there to get the G to make a J sound (there's no J in Italian.) Like "Giovanni" should be joe-VON-ee, not gee-oh-VON-nee.

OK, Italian lesson over. (I won't try to explain why Giada says "spah-GITT-ee.")

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SingleMaltBlonde said:

Maybe the Love Chef could tour the nation and look for the best buffet at a strip club?

Based on his presentation, I thought he might be auditioning to be the best stripper at a buffet...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

Let's all spell it together now - J-E-R-N-A-R-D.  It's not Gernard or Gernaud or Jenard or Jernaud.  I'm doing this for my benefit too as I have been all wrong myself!

I gave up on correcting it. My autocorrect changes it every time!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, J-Man said:

That's the way a lot of people seem to say it, but in Italian it should be just JAH-dah. The "i" isn't pronounced; it's just there to get the G to make a J sound (there's no J in Italian.) Like "Giovanni" should be joe-VON-ee, not gee-oh-VON-nee.

OK, Italian lesson over. (I won't try to explain why Giada says "spah-GITT-ee.")

Oh, I know! I'm Italian (Italian-American) too. I grew up on a street with a bunch of Italian immigrants.  Her pronunciation is hilarious - hilariously bad. 

I think Giada's pronunciation is like someone gave her the Italian Hooked on Phonics book. None of her family uses the same pronunciation! 

In a way, it fits perfectly with this show. She's a caricature of an Italian American. Hey, Giada? It's not "ri-cot-ta", all hard like that. Soften up those consonants, darlin'!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Trisha, for fuck sake, you are a grown woman, you should have taken that in stride.  You are just image polishing.  You do not radiate innocent little country girl at all so stop trying.  

I know, she acts like such a goody two shoes on her show so it didn't surprise me when she pulled the Women's Temperance act in front of Jernard.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, AntManBee said:

ETA:  Fantastic shade cast by the Food Network Star editors at the very end with Erin proclaiming that we will see her smiling face again -- followed by her coldly slamming the door on the way out while the other contestants stand awkwardly.  Perfection. 

I wouldnt be surprised if she shows up on the upcoming season of "Camp Cutthroat(Kitchen)" or Chopped's next "gimmick" week of shows lol

Edited by TDT
  • Love 1
(edited)

Erin was the right one to go.  I'm surprised she made it to the final five really.  Somehow I think if she had made the cookie the way Bobby said she would have been dinged for it being too sweet...  Jernard would be great to watch if he stopped with the whole Love Chef crap.

I guess since Giada got her Dom last season Bobby gets his Ana this one.  I look at Dom and Ana the same.  Weren't good on camera but yet outlasted someone else. 

Edited by GenL
Removed Star Salvation comment
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, J-Man said:

Good to know.  There's a "Paglia's" restaurant in my town and it took a long time for me to figure out the 'g' is silent, even though I knew to leave it out of Pagliacci, the opera.

Lots of 'g' rules in Italian.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, txvoodoo said:

Cause he's not from the U.S. and she is? It's one thing not to know about a foreign/new country, another not to know about your own. 

And the foods that Joy was not familiar with were not typical American cuisine either.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/11/2016 at 0:12 AM, Snarklepuss said:

Somehow Erin's outburst reminded me of PMS.  It seemed a little over the top in a way that I can only remember PMS making me get.  Like hypersensitivity to the max and out of character.  Stress magnified it.  She probably really regretted that later.

I've been thinking this for weeks but it's getting to me now.  I really believe Ms. poppin' fleek has studied Eddie Murphy's delivery and is at times attempting to imitate it.  She can imitate him all she wants, she's no Eddie.

Jernaud's apology was sincere but dude should have known better in front of those two women.  Trisha Yearwood especially.

Damiano is growing on me a little bit but that doesn't mean I have much interest in him.  At least he seems sincere.  What he did to try to improve Erin's dessert was quite nice of him.

Ana is like a horror movie monster that just keeps coming back from the dead.  Please, someone stop the insanity!  I really feel that Bobby has a thing for her.   It was on his face and there's no denying it.  For whatever reason he likes her.  Probably thinking with the little head.  Who knows why, but he may just have a fantasy attraction with her.

I think she thought that cookie would be praised to the high heavens.  She really expected them to say it was the best cookie they have ever tasted.  It's not that they hated the cookie, it just did not fit the challenge.

On 7/11/2016 at 2:55 AM, TDT said:

I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone probably should revive the 'Chef' character on South Park and get Jernard to do the voice-over..

Jernard's presentation was over the top. However, that's exactly what the judges have been praising him for and asking him to do more of.

I appreciate his apology, but did Jernard imply he might impregnate Alex and Trisha after they eat his meal?  When Bobby said that he had nine children, Jernard said he might have two more after the meal was over.  It stopped Jahdah (spelling it phonetically) right in the middle of her joker faced donkey laugh.

If he does not make it on this show he should change his name from "Love Chef" to "Chubby Thunder" and become a male stripper who specializes in old school nineties dance moves.

I could see Jadah and Tregaye in his audience, "Go Chubby Thunder...get that dollar".

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 4

Well Washington DC is pretty close to Virginia which is about as Southern as you can get. 

Especially when most of the folk here came from North and South Carolina!  Native Washingtonians don't have that much of a southern accent. but the kids of NC and SC parents sure do.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, smiley13 said:

And the foods that Joy was not familiar with were not typical American cuisine either.

I was actually more surprised at Erin's cluelessness about jambalaya....I am a picky eater and I have had it 3 or 4 times in New Orleans and in the Midwest.  I haven't ever heard of the dish Tregaye had but she rolled with the punches.

Edited by GenL
Edited out quote and response to a deleted comment.
  • Love 4

I have to say, I'm very sympathetic toward Erin, because nothing makes me madder than being criticized for something I think is a professional strength. Now, I've learned how to just eat it and not show how pissed I am, but I get it. She did the thing she was 100% confident in, after weeks of trying stuff she was less sure of, and was totally unprepared for them not to swoon.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, J-Man said:

Maybe gee-AHHHHH-dah thinks it sounds sexier when she ENUNCIATES.  Especially around guys like Damiano. 

• Love 1

I could tell pretty early on in the show that Erin would be the one to go because of the editing. However, they threw a weak red herring when Damiano was struggling with his pasta.

The way I see it, Erin should be grateful that she went out when she did. She remained competitive for a respectable amount of time. She's already won $50,000 in the Holiday Baking Championship. I think that's a way better reward than winning FNS. There is no guarantee that the winner will get a show of any duration and IF she'd won, the odds are slim to none, that baking would be the culinary POV, so who cares?

That said, she should have kept her mouth shut when Bobby was critiquing her dessert. But really? "Enough chocolate where I would feel pimples?" /eyeroll. I also agree that she should have chosen a different dessert. She made way more creative desserts on the competition show she won.

I'm not any particular fan of hers, just saying that for a baker, I think she's already won the equivalent of FNS. The next logical step for her I guess would be Cupcake Wars of Cake Wars. (If she hasn't already been on those shows.)

I wish that Tregaye would screw up in the coming weeks and go home. I just can't with her, especially with the bitchy THs. I guess she must feel really threatened by Ana. I thought I actually saw Bobby blush during one of his discussions with Ana. Yep. I agree. She's this year's Dom.

I was at least glad to see Alex as a judge. I didn't think Trish added that much. Her own show is pretty lightweight. I could only stand to watch it a few times. It seems like this year's judges are about 50% entertainers of some type. Maybe to weigh in on the camera-readiness? Maybe Patricia Heaton will show up next week. /eyeroll.

• Love 2
On 7/10/2016 at 9:07 PM, candall said:

You cannot convince me that Jernard standing two feet away from Trisha Yearwood and grinding his crotch at her eye level was less egregious than Erin overselling the chocolatiness of her dessert.

On 7/11/2016 at 11:45 AM, wings707 said:

.  Trisha, for fuck sake, you are a grown woman, you should have taken that in stride.  You are just image polishing.  You do not radiate innocent little country girl at all so stop trying.  

I wonder what would have been Garth Brooks's reaction had he been sitting next to Trisha instead of Alex Guarnaschelli..

and did i hear correctly that there is going to be a Food Network Star Kids edition..?(mentioned by the announcer in the previews for next week's episode)..

On the bright side at least Bobby and Giada arent the hosts(Tia Mowry is one of them though)

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, TDT said:

and did i hear correctly that there is going to be a Food Network Star Kids edition..?(mentioned by the announcer in the previews for next week's episode)..

Kill me now.

• Love 15
On July 11, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Snarklepuss said:

Let's all spell it together now - J-E-R-N-A-R-D.  It's not Gernard or Gernaud or Jenard or Jernaud.  I'm doing this for my benefit too as I have been all wrong myself!

Poor Gerard. He had a rough night. Probably wishes he was home knocking up the missus and producing Bernard, Jr. 

But fortunately for Reynard, Miss Fluffy had a meltdown with Flay, and since she wasn't his type of bimbo, she left and spared my man Jarrod.

• Love 11

Ok, I've had to go through and make the following edits:

1- I deleted any and all mentions of the person who is still on Star Salvation. Those comments were made AFTER we mod noted reminding everyone to post those comments in the Star Salvation thread.

2- the comments that were bordering on argumentative about people from the South. 

Let's keep your posts on topic about THIS episode and civil. Thank you. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TDT said:

I wonder what would have been Garth Brooks's reaction had he been sitting next to Trisha instead of Alex Guarnaschelli..

With maybe his first wife sitting on the other side of him?  Yes that would have been interesting.

This pathetic bunch of hacks just keeps getting worse. 

Isaac Hayes wannabe was cringeworthy, and produced a gloppy mess along with a mess of a presentation.

Guido Sarducci miraculously gets the softball pasta dish, which after butchering the dough, somehow manages to then produce perfect dough. Unfortunately, his rapid fire, heavily accented presentation needed subtitles. I don't think I understood more than 3 words of his speech, and I grew up with many off the boat Italian relatves. His talking heads also reveal an arrogant nasty side of him. 

No matter how good Ana is at cooking, and I think her skills are debatable contrary to what we are told, she is still awful in a live setting, and is very uncomfortable to watch. She was visibly shaking during her presentation. Flay is an embarassment with his googly eyes towards her and defending her awful performances week after week. Almost as embarassing as Giada with her phony smile and caressing of Flay.

Tregaye dialed down the female stepin fetchit this week, but just barely. She has the most potential of a very weak bunch, but needs to drop the black clown routine if she wants to appeal to a mass market. 

Fluffy the Baker produced what looked like an Olive Garden level dessert. That was not a cookie, and I should know, as I have wolfed down quite a few cookies in my time. At the start of this episode I told my wife that she and Tregaye were my guesses for finalists, and then she ruined my prediction with her indignant response to some minor, valid criticism. This were her chance to shine, getting the softball dessert category, and she produced generic garbage that didn't even match her description. But hey, she once won Spring Baking Championship!!!! 

Depending on who the second chance winner is, this is a terrible bunch of finalists for the coveted prize of being a future guest judge on Guys Grocery Games.

Also, did anyone watch the judges tasting the food? Alex, Flay, and Trisha took real forkfuls of food and actually tasted it. Giada was shown a couple of times with a tiny sliver of food on her fork, which in no way would have been enough to provide a taste sample. Several times it appeared she didn't even taste the small sliver.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, smiley13 said:

Gee-Ah-Da never appears to actually taste the food .  I am not sure how she can critique anything.

I read on another site that FN crew provide a bucket for LBH so she can appear to taste the food and then spit it out off-camera.  That's one job requirement I'd pass on.

(edited)

Damiano didn't have any choice but to do pasta - he was the last to pick and only pasta was available to him.

Also, has anyone ascertained whether that is really how he normally speaks?

I used to like him but I'm now sick of how negative he is about what he is asked to cook.  He's on an American cooking show for goodness sake.  I have appreciated he eye-rolling at the stupidity of some of the challenges.  But to complain that he doesn't know what an enchilada is is ridiculous.  He should watch the Great British Baking show (everyone should actually!) and see how knowledgeable 20 (?) old Flora is about the baking of different countries/cultures.

Edited by Brookside
  • Love 1
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Brookside said:

But to complain that he doesn't know what an enchilada is is ridiculous. 

Especially since his & his brother's bakery is in Los Angeles!

(well, southern Ventura County, as it turns out, but still. I think he always said LA on the baking show but I could be wrong). 

Edited by akr
oops
  • Love 2
(edited)

I thought he meant he didn't know what a hatch green chile enchilada would be (emphasis on the hatch chiles and that it's southwest food, not Mexican). If I remember correctly, he said in a previous episode that he likes Mexican food. 

Edited by Pallida
Stupid fat fingers
  • Love 2

Yes, I remember the Hatch chili thing, too (as soon as he tasted it, though, he should have recognized it. They're omnipresent). 

I remember expecting him to do a cannelloni. 

1 hour ago, Brookside said:

He should watch the Great British Baking show (everyone should actually!)

I agree. GBBS is the antidote to this show. lol While this one leave me feeling embarrassed for the human race, that one renews my faith in humanity.

6 hours ago, Skyfall said:

Here is what I don't get, they've harped on food authority but then tells a contestant that if they don't remember the name to just pass it off and continue...

That one really had me scratching my head. When the judges are telling you, hell, if you don't know what it is, just make something up, how can I trust their shows and culinary knowledge? How do I know they aren't just faking it on their shows? That actually disgusted me. (well, for this crap show which is I was disgusted in the moment then forgot all about it because this shit just doesn't matter but it is clearly BS as evidenced by them saying that in the first place).

I've been meaning to bring this up for a while now, but I wasn't sure until I confirmed it today - The necklace Tregaye is wearing in her talking heads is $5.00 in Walmart.  I know because I get some of my favorite cheapie jewelry there and I saw it today.  I'm sure you were all dying to know that. 

Hokay, I'll see myself out now....

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Brookside said:

Damiano didn't have any choice but to do pasta - he was the last to pick and only pasta was available to him.

Also, has anyone ascertained whether that is really how he normally speaks?

I used to like him but I'm now sick of how negative he is about what he is asked to cook.  He's on an American cooking show for goodness sake.  I have appreciated he eye-rolling at the stupidity of some of the challenges.  But to complain that he doesn't know what an enchilada is is ridiculous.  He should watch the Great British Baking show (everyone should actually!) and see how knowledgeable 20 (?) old Flora is about the baking of different countries/cultures.

I'm pretty sure he got a pick. Erin was the one stuck with appetizers. Then again, I sped/hate-watched with one eye closed, so I could have gotten the order wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm pretty sure he got a pick. Erin was the one stuck with appetizers. Then again, I sped/hate-watched with one eye closed, so I could have gotten the order wrong. 

You may well be right and I'm certainly not going to put myself through the hell of a rewatch!

I took one for the team on a brief rewatch.  Fusion on Fleek took seafood.  Ana took dessert.  Erin then chose appetizer.  That left Damiano with a choice of pasta or entree...he chose pasta.  Which left jernard with entree to butterfly on the inside.  Fusion on Fleek then used her advantage to switch Ana to appetizer where she made 3 heavy carb laden sammies and Erin went to dessert...where she created the most luscious, decadent chocolate chocolate chocolate dessert of....a molded pan blondie.

• Love 5

Even though Guido Sarducci had a choice between entree and pasta, does anyone really think the sleections were not preordained by the producers, including the switcheroo?

Even if he did not know what type of enchilada he had to make, which is doubtful, every single week he is shown whining about the challenge requirements and/or ingredients. He usually just ignores the challenge rules, and gets a pass from his future sugar momma. 

He is an arrogant jerk.

• Love 6

I really like Ana. I don't think she needs to change her hair, her makeup, or her attitude. 

She seems to really know her stuff, and I think she's just great the way she is. 

• "Chocolate chip cookies are what I made for my girls.  When they came home from school.  On a Tuesday."  Truth. 
  • I LOL'd at her wide-eyed snark re: Damiano  "I have made you a drink"/"Oh, YOU made that drink?" 
  • And she was right about Jernard's dish being too much and even tried to talk them out of adding the butter. 
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

I've been meaning to bring this up for a while now, but I wasn't sure until I confirmed it today - The necklace Tregaye is wearing in her talking heads is $5.00 in Walmart.  I know because I get some of my favorite cheapie jewelry there and I saw it today.  I'm sure you were all dying to know that. 

Hokay, I'll see myself out now....

I'm sure you will be on fleek every time you wear it.

• Love 6
On 7/10/2016 at 10:32 PM, whinewithwine said:

Jernard's presentation made the judges uncomfortable and his food was bad.  Why is he still there?

My guess... Erin sassed them... and Jernard apologized. 

The fix is in for Ana! I'm sure of it. I thought her presentations were awful tonight too.

Umm... I don't know, I think the fix is in for the Italian dude. Maybe it will come down to him and Ana. But, Giada gets the biggest grin on her face whenever he's making a presentation. Seems he can do no wrong, even when he does (like forgetting the names of ingredients).

I don't know why.. but I feel like when no one is around he speaks with the perfect English accent. LOL! Like when I was a kid I sometimes suspected the super-nice emcee for one of my favorite Game Shows might be a really very mean and nasty behind the scenes. Heh! :-) 

• Love 1