Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Three's a Crowd

Aww, Kaylen. "Gio just loves me so much he's afraid to lose me." No, honey, he's a Grade A asshole who is kicking you to the curb because you dared to refuse him sex. L mean, he actually SAID IT (just unfortunately not to you so you can escape). Forget that you were crying, you didn't let him stick his dick in you, so goodbye marriage. I assume he never shared that tidbit with anyone because they still think he just has cold feet.

Had to love Asaf's Walk of Shame. Can't believe Tori didn't figure it out then. And then Francesca is surprised that he only thought of her as a piece of ass? That's what you were, honey. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Ugh, I can't with the dudes drooling all over Julia. Whose tits were falling out of her tank top before they even started that challenge. No honey, your athletic clothing is supposed to keep your boobs secure. She just seems like such an average "teehee I'm so innocent and adorable and oh my gosh, these guys like me, teehee!". 

And similarly, what in the world do those girls see in Asaf? Especially with those overalls.... plus I guess I just haven't liked him since he was on SYTYCD. I don't like this crossover shizzle between shows, they're not even on the same network. 

How old is Francesca? She looks like she's still in high school :-\ I'd like to see a version of AYTO with people in their late 20s to mid-30s. Clearly I am way too old for this show, yet it's a morbid trainwreck that's for sure.

ETA: What's this trend with chicks wearing their bras as a top? Let's not even bother with a crop top! See, I'm just way too much of an old fart, I think.

Edited by MattDuffysCat
  • Love 4
(edited)

Kaylen is dumb. Her man had one little chat with Julia and he was smitten. I agree with above, what the heck is with all the dudes drooling over her. But Kaylen does seem a bit too obsessed with what's his name.

As cute as Victoria (the princess) and Cam (the redneck) are together, there is no way they are a match...none! Like they said...she's a Bentley and he's a Ford truck.

I felt sorry for Tori even though she did come on way too strong with Asaf. I was surprised she didn't just shrug off his little boom boom. And he is sooooo freakin annoying, he could look like Ryan Gosling and I'd still be disgusted.

I don't think this group will get it.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 1

Gio was already running away at that point.  He decided to ditch her as soon as she didn't put out on his schedule.  I get the feeling he's used to coming on strong with chicks and telling them he's "falling for them" to get them in the sack…and it usually works.  So he's pissed it didn't work this time.

• Love 5

Very entertaining episode. So many assholes, so little time.

I absolutely hate when people perpetuate the idea that men only think with their dicks. No, they don't, society has just allowed them to get away with doing so for so long. Hold them to higher standards! 

What I hate is men constantly being the ones raked over the coals. Men cheat. Men lie. Men only think about one thing. Men destroy relationships. Men run away from commitment. Women do all of the same things men do. According to some studies, just as much or even more. People, again, people do fucked up things when it comes to relationships. All of these people specifically are on here for a reason. Not just the dudes. I'm tired of the constant man bashing mentality I have to see every time I turn on tv or elsewhere.

Asaf deserved the reaction he got from Tori and I'm happy to see how quickly she made up her mind. She knew her self-worth and didn't entertain the idea of wanting to be with someone that so easily gave in to temptation elsewhere. Francesca didn't want to give it up to Asaf when he had her as his go-to girl but she gave up the goods when she felt that he was going to be leaving the house with someone else. She said she didn't want to look pathetic by asking to be picked - too late. You already put all of your cards on the table, stop acting like you have any hand left to bluff. 

I think people have jumped quickly to label Gio an asshole but I honestly understood his hesitation. I didn't see it as starting at the point where she refused him sex. She jumped on him for having conversations and being light hearted with other girls in the house. He first dismissed what she was insinuating and then was giving her attention. I don't think he was offended that she said no, I think he was offended that the event left her in tears. I can easily put myself in his shoes and see that as someone who doesn't trust me. The way she was scolding him when he was hanging out with the boys - she seems controlling and yet I don't think that he minds her approach, it's the sentiment behind it that I do believe him when he says it's an issue for him. I think back to what they both said in the beginning, they're attracted to their star sign which are fiery and passionate but the same things that they fall for are the same things that eventually drive them away from those kinds of people. He's only considering Julia because she seems to have a combination of spontaneous and adventurous which he needs but also a less abrasive attitude. 

Speaking of Julia, I can't figure out why so many of the guys are so interested in her. Have we had a season like this where one girl caught the eye of so many guys? 

• Love 4
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 11:01 PM, RHJunkie said:

Speaking of Julia, I can't figure out why so many of the guys are so interested in her. Have we had a season like this where one girl caught the eye of so many guys? 

I think its because she has confidence and didn't cling on to any guy that liked her. I think its the same with Tori. One of the guys said she was the most beautiful girl in the house. I don't see it, she looks kind of rough.

When Kaylen had her hair up and I could see her face, I thought she was gorgeous. The neediness and insecurity is probably a huge turn off though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mlsmit7 said:

I think its because she has confidence and didn't cling on to any guy that liked her. I think its the same with Tori. One of the guys said she was the most beautiful girl in the house. I don't see it, she looks kind of rough.

When Kaylen had her hair up and I could see her face, I thought she was gorgeous. The neediness and insecurity is probably a huge turn off though.

Actually come to think of it, Julia and Tori are the only two girls who are seen just hanging out and having fun with the guys on camera. I do believe that being attracted to someone's personality can influence your opinion on their physical attractiveness. If the edit is true to form and Julia and Tori are the only two girls who can be laid back with both the guys and girls in the house, that does make it more understandable why so many are drawn to them - Julia in particular. So far, they're the only two girls that we see where their interactions with the guys are not solely on the basis of flirtation and wanting a guy to want them.

Are you talking about the match up ceremony? I didn't like Kaylen's look at all but perhaps that's because I was turned off by the outfit. She wore a bra wit ha skirt. Not even a crop top but it looked like a bra. It seemed like a lazy attempt to look sexy (showing skin) while classy (pulled back hair). I don't get the attraction with Kaylen. The neediness, insecurity and abrasiveness would be a huge turn off for me. Several times she spoke to Gio as though he were a child and she was his mother that needed to scold him.

On 7/12/2016 at 0:53 AM, MattDuffysCat said:

ETA: What's this trend with chicks wearing their bras as a top? Let's not even bother with a crop top! See, I'm just way too much of an old fart, I think.

This!!!! I said to my tv "do these girls not own any shirts!?!?!"

Just because you are in Hawaii does not mean any bra equals a bikini top

And similarly, what in the world do those girls see in Asaf? Especially with those overalls.... plus I guess I just haven't liked him since he was on SYTYCD. I don't like this crossover shizzle between shows, they're not even on the same network. 

He's an idiot, but he is beautiful. Totally not the type I go for, but when he first auditioned on SYTYCD my jaw dropped. His personality is a total turn off, though. However, dumb as he is, I actually don't get the impression that he's a terrible person. He did seem to feel genuinely guilty about his drunken hook up. Israeli men tend to be super macho, so the fact that he's capable of showing any remorse or sensitivity was a surprise. Man, am I actually defending Asaf?? I seriously need to get a life. 

I'm probably one of the biggest prudes and if I'm being honest I probably veer into misandry territory, but I really didn't get the big deal about Asaf and Francesca fucking. I was surprised by how hurt Tori was by it. I guess I just assume these people can't be serious about being 'in love' or even wanting to find true love and that they're just there to hook up with hot people.

I really can not stand Julia. At all.

I wish Victoria and Cam were a match because they'd be cute in a very extreme opposites attract way.

Is anyone doing a spreadsheet thing for this season? I know someone here linked one last season.