Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: The Benefits Of Friendship

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Sonja: 

- I need specifics about her and Tom, and I need them yesterday. They were friends with bennies for a decade? A decade???

Gosh, as I passed by Sonja's place tonite, I was so expecting to see baldie Tom sneaking out, turning his head around nervously to see if anyone was spotting him.  Drats, no such luck.  Sorry, nothing to report.  Btw, I didn't see any cartons of what I assumed to be Tipsy Girl (when I passed by last week).  Maybe it's in her basement now?

Oh Moaner, you really are overdoing it with those extensions, hun.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 15
(edited)
7 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

The best best Bethenny ever looked was at the Skinnygirl event with the red wig and makeup.  That should be her permanent makeup look.

Devil Red suits her, who'd a thought? :)

Carole is such a weasel, openly smirking with delight the more upset Lu got. Then when Lu thanked Carole for being the "only supportive one," Carole looked disarmed and ashamed for a second, but quickly recovered to continue her ugly gloat-face over Lu's unhappiness.  

Jules' doctor seems to have a permanent lecherous look to him. And she seemed to encourage and enjoy it. Probably because her husband stopped looking.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, film noire said:

They have fashion fibroids. 

Luann continued her "Lace" winning streak tonight -- "Which one of you bitches is my friend!!?" -- none, Countess, not a one. And that's okay, because who needs these people as friends? Just fuck 'em (what a crew: Carole and her crazed Anne Boleyn sleeves,  Bethenny, desperate for attention,  eyeing the crowd like a hungry lemur dressed in a Dynasty costume, Jules counting up her sex holes and relieved she'd been able to throw her sweaty tights on the Kleenex box in the doc's office, giving her at least one scene not involving food -- unless you count swallowing all your pride as a meal plan -- and Sonja, poor Sonja,  delighted to be anywhere but standing in front of the hoarded multiple bottles of Wesson in her basement. Go ahead and fuck em, Countess.  You do you: red lips a-quiver while looking at your phone, not even bothering to look at Singer while throwing out your first question about loyalty,  because Ramona is your fucking Fredo:  "I know it was you!"  Yes, you did know that, Luann. Everybody knew that. What you don't know is Dorinda is Mrs. Corleone, whipping up lasagna from Mama's recipe and believing she can walk both roads, talk trash about people talking trash --  "Who's naive now, Kay?" -- pick a goddamn side, Dorinda.  Luann has met her soulmate and we're going to the mattresses, pick a GODDAMN SIDE. You'll need a consigliere, Lu -- perhaps Carole will suit? That "I'm happy for you" had all the sincerity of John Gotti's lawyer calling  him a "simple businessman" -- with benefits, one presumes -- you're in waste management with these women, Luann, and this shit doesn't flush itself. But I think you know that too.)

Pure genius!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

After reading ( I didn't get the special on the Countess where I live) that Lu married the count after a couple of weeks I decided to try to give her a break regarding how stupid I think her insta relationship with Tom is. But then she goes for lunch (or was it breakfast?) with Dorinda and after Dorinda places her order with the waiter the Countess feels the need to place her order in French. So yep, insufferable and self centered. And pretentious. Ugh.

Luann does seem to change her reaction to Sonja's claim rather often. Now Sonja's claim that Tom was a friend with benefits for 10 years is reduced to no friend, just benefits? Tom looked better when he was at least a friend. Did she dispute the 10 year thing this time? It is hard to keep up. I wonder if Bravo will show the clip that Tom was in from Season One (I think it was?).

Dorinda imitating Ramona may have been one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this show. I wonder if she does anyone else? She may have missed her calling.

After watching the Luann special I learned her parents are French Canadian.  The mother had a classic Quebec accent when she spoke english, French is the woman's first language. I wasn't aware of this before but with that knowledge I don't think it's strange at all or pretentious. I would be surprised if the parents didn't speak french to the kids so I think she just answers in the language of the person she is speaking to and that waiter seemed to me to be  French.  I am bilingual and will do the same (French Canadian on fathers side).

• Love 24
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Luann continued her "Lace" winning streak tonight -- "Which one of you bitches is my friend!!?" -- none, Countess, not a one. And that's okay, because who needs these people as friends? Just fuck 'em (what a crew: Carole and her crazed Anne Boleyn sleeves,  Bethenny, desperate for attention,  eyeing the crowd like a hungry lemur dressed in a Dynasty costume, Jules counting up her sex holes and relieved she'd been able to throw her sweaty tights on the Kleenex box in the doc's office, giving her at least one scene not involving food -- unless you count swallowing all your pride as a meal plan -- and Sonja, poor Sonja,  delighted to be anywhere but standing in front of the hoarded multiple bottles of Wesson in her basement. Go ahead and fuck em, Countess.  You do you: red lips a-quiver while looking at your phone, not even bothering to look at Singer while throwing out your first question about loyalty,  because Ramona is your fucking Fredo:  "I know it was you!"  Yes, you did know that, Luann. Everybody knew that. What you don't know is Dorinda is Mrs. Corleone, whipping up lasagna from Mama's recipe and believing she can walk both roads, talk trash about people talking trash --  "Who's naive now, Kay?" -- pick a goddamn side, Dorinda.  Luann has met her soulmate and we're going to the mattresses, pick a GODDAMN SIDE. You'll need a consigliere, Lu -- perhaps Carole will suit? That "I'm happy for you" had all the sincerity of John Gotti's lawyer calling  him a "simple businessman" -- with benefits, one presumes -- you're in waste management with these women, Luann, and this shit doesn't flush itself. But I think you know that too.)

Absolutely on the money....Film Noire for the win. Have you considered a career as a RHONY show runner? You could whip this sad mess into watchable TV in no time. And Ramona as Lu's Fredo....a insight of pure genius. Kudos.

• Love 7

Lu is a one upper and very transparent.  But if those are the least of her sins, I'm okay with that.  Because some of the others...damn.

I'd rather be hit in the head with a football than have dinner with any of them. What a bunch of crows.  My head hurt after watching that scene. Between Lu's low, smoky (deserved) rant at Ramona and Bethenny's high pitched rant at everyone, my ears wanted to vacate the premises.

And what a shame because that looked like a really lovely restaurant.  More footage of the calamari and meatballs, please, and less of them showing or talking about their lady bits.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Castina said:

After watching the Luann special I learned her parents are French Canadian.  The mother had a classic Quebec accent when she spoke english, French is the woman's first language. I wasn't aware of this before but with that knowledge I don't think it's strange at all or pretentious. I would be surprised if the parents didn't speak french to the kids so I think she just answers in the language of the person she is speaking to and that waiter seemed to me to be  French.  I am bilingual and will do the same (French Canadian on fathers side).

This surprises me. I remember the reunion after the Pirate Deal. She had been speaking French on the phone when she was busted. Andy told her he had had many comments regarding how poorly she spoke French. She said that she'd only ever spoke it casually and was not very good at it. 

• Love 8

Not so strange considering she was born and raised in the US.  Her accent isn't great but her knowledge is enough that she can hold a conversation to some degree.  My children's first language isn't English and you could hear it in their accents and how they ordered their words in a sentence.  But they understood english quite well and after 4 years in an English school had the same accent as the locals.   I just don't think it's strange that she spoke french to the waiter and don't think it's pretentious.  But I understand a lot of North Americans see the whole language thing differently.  I just think with her upbringing and all the years she did spend in Europe it's not unusual behaviour.

• Love 17
(edited)

I think Sonja should have spoken to Luann off-camera about whatever set-up she had with Tom as a courtesy to Lu. I'd rather her have heard it directly from Sonja without the ladies present as a 'Hey, just so you know...'. Sonja did repeatedly say that Luann and Tom have a real relationship, so I don't think she was trying to say what she had with Tom was more than a fling, but still. That wasn't the time or place. This new Luann does not give a fuck and I kind of like it. She's still terribly conceited, but I like that for the entertainment value.

What does Tom do? Everyone keeps saying he's rich, but I don't know of him outside of this show.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 7
Just now, Knuckles said:

That picture of Beth dressed as the joker, with 80s power shoulders, made me think of Joan Crawford. All she needs now is a "no wire hangers" rant.

20 years from now when Bryn writes her own book about how dysfunctional her family is.... ;)

As for this episode I am still not buying this timeline AND I think everything that has to do with Bethenny and her fibroids (that doctor appointment) was filmed much later to tell the story she wants to tell ie...to try to address and answer why she appears to have this health crisis in mid January but waits until May 20 to have surgery.  

Another dodgy bit about the editing, for me, is that in the previous episode when Luann invites the lot to a restaurant and Ramona takes her aside to tell her that she needs to give Carole a better apology the conversation Ramona describes she had with Carole sounds precisely like the conversation they had on last nights episode at Bethenny's.   

I am not going to bore anyone with an essay but I am convinced more than ever that that dinner we saw last night took place BEFORE  Bethenny invited people to Mexico and then cancelled the trip due to illness and BEFORE  the scene in the previous episode where Luann declares she is going to have a trip and Carole/Bethenny weren't invited.   And with that timeline a lot of the stuff we have already seen makes more sense.  

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny's hair dude is named Tokyo Style?!? Eyerolls. Sigh. I've since found out that he's Kylie Jenner's wigologist.

Wait. "Wigologist"?? Wigologist!  This is the funniest thing I've read so far this morning (and there have been some funny remarks made!). I thought Beth looked ridiculous in that red wig but I may be in the minority.  I think she wanted to go for a Gwen Stefani late 90s look, but ended up looking like a deranged drag queen.

11 hours ago, escatefromny said:

It is a real chicken/egg thing with LuAnn for me.  I don't like how she is being treated and ganged up on by the "ladies" but God, she is insufferable and self centered.  

This one paragraph sums up my entire feelings about Lu vs. the other women. Well, mainly Bethenny. I'm glad Lu is no longer trying to kiss Beth's ass, but dear lord, woman - cool it with the manic wild-eyed tween "OMG OMG OMG I'm so happy. No LOOK AT ME.  Don't you SEE how happy I am??!" gushing. Yes, dear, we're all thrilled you landed Sonja and Ramona's leftovers. Now shut the hell up.

11 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

The first 3/4 of this were filler-y, but the dinner was a balm to my soul. I love when they're all in one room, nattering over each other. Especially the prelude, where they seemingly paired off to have simultaneous loud conversations about fucking, and all I really caught was Sonja saying 'teabagging'. 

Ramona:

- She was actually adorable and considerate in the Bethenny visit they showed in flashback.

- Tiny, tween Noel had more soul taking breakdancing lessons in S1 than she did attempting sexy grapevining in that farce of a dance class.

Sonja: 

- I need specifics about her and Tom, and I need them yesterday. They were friends with bennies for a decade? A decade???

Bethenny:

- Her rooted, shake-n-go wig (or was is clip-in extensions?) was terrible. She needed volume. If I had hair/makeup people, you better believe I would show up in an event in full drag if I was opting for fun fake hair.

- She's never had surgery other than a c-section? Were her breast implants homeopathic?

- The whole "second opinion" thing was strange. Correct me if I'm wrong, but an "internist" is a general practitioner who does not take children as patients (vs a family doctor), correct? I'm hoping an actual appointment went down off-camera, because it was bizarre to see her offer a treatment plan and prescription based off of a five minute meeting without a physical exam or any plans for testing and imaging.

Jules:

- Her plastic surgeon acted, and talked, just like Dr. Frampf from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and it made me giggle real hard.

Carole:

- Would we call her reaction being happy for Luann? To me, she reacted like I would if a barely-more-than-acquaintances-friend explained she was converting to Scientology for her significant other. Vaguely alarmed, feigning polite encouragement, eyeing the nearest exit.

Luann:

- I'm so glad we're getting throwback Luann, when her self-awareness was nearly nonexistent and her imperiousness was sky-high. She's chasing her payday and expecting everyone to buy this starry-eyed soulmate story that she's peddling, hard. Her joy, and insistence that everyone join the chorus, is pathological and so much fun to watch.

I don't have anything to add to this.  But it was such a good post, I felt like it needed to be read twice!

Carole is such a weasel, openly smirking with delight the more upset Lu got. Then when Lu thanked Carole for being the "only supportive one," Carole looked disarmed and ashamed for a second, but quickly recovered to continue her ugly gloat-face over Lu's unhappiness

I didn't see any gloating or smirking from her. I saw her nodding, engaging in limited conversation, and being politely interested in Lu's crazy ramblings. Which, given their history, is probably about what Lu deserves from her.  Or maybe even slightly more than.   

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I think Sonja should have spoken to Luann off-camera abotu whatever set-up she had with Tom as a courtesy to Lu. I'd rather her have heard it directly from Sonja without the ladies present as a 'Hey, just so you know...'. Sonja did repeatedly say that Luann and Tom have a real relationship, so I don't think she was trying to say what she had with Tom was more than a fling, but still. That wasn't the time or place. This new Luann does not give a fuck and I kind of like it. She's still terribly conceited, but I like that for the entertainment value.

What does Tom do? Everyone keeps saying he's rich, but I don't know of him outside of this show.

Sonja already spoke to Lu about Tom in her very own kitchen when Lu first told her that she and Tom were together and would get married.  I'm sure they had plenty of time to discuss that since Lu was staying with Sonja, both before and after the cameras rolled on that kitchen scene.  So I'm mystified why Sonja was presenting is as though it was new information.  It wasn't new to anyone.  Ramona had already told everyone about Sonja and Tom, wrote blogs about it, etc. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, izabella said:

Sonja already spoke to Lu about Tom in her very own kitchen when Lu first told her that she and Tom were together and would get married.  I'm sure they had plenty of time to discuss that since Lu was staying with Sonja, both before and after the cameras rolled on that kitchen scene.  So I'm mystified why Sonja was presenting is as though it was new information.  It wasn't new to anyone.  Ramona had already told everyone about Sonja and Tom, wrote blogs about it, etc. 

Okay, I missed that Sonja already told her. My point was that it is something for her to discuss off-camera - that was all.

Jules talking to her doctor and referring to her vagina pre- accident as " a perfect little pistachio".  Jules, honey, you are a sweet woman but you need help. 

These women need to take their minds off their vaginas and go try to help the homeless, save a whale, protect endangered species in Africa or something. 

• Love 20
10 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Bethenny still calling LuAnn a "narcissist" 

Thats true but isn't Bethenny the queen of narcissism!  Her taking pictures in her daughter's baby clothes,  her continuing divorce and her bloody cooch. 

Seriously pot called kettle anyone!  ?

Ok I'm shitty for at least the following:   I didn't laugh at the irony, I laughed at her calling Lu a "narcist".   I know the hemorrhaging must have you off your game and all but practice your reads babe, this isn't the time to flub.

9 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Lu was like:

201601_2047_bcgce_sm.jpg

Everyone is over Carole/Lu except Carole. I guess she expects an apology in blood.

I giggled at Ramona saying brassiere. Old school terms amuse me. It's like when someone says 'pocketbook.' It makes me think of a grandma. Ramona probably carries around a change purse, too.

Are we feeling Bethenny's Skinnygirl clutch? Because I wasn't. I also found it strange that she had paparazzi and a step and repeat during a daytime event. I thought her thing was happening at night since that's usually when HW events occur.

9 hours ago, beesknees said:

My grandma used to say "bed clothes" instead of sheets.  As a little girl she used to say to me "Help me change the bed clothes".  The first time my boyfriend heard me say that he was all like "WTF did you just say to me?"  Even now, many decades later I slip and say that sometimes ;)

Lol!!! We were in Concord, North Carolina visiting my ex's mother and she asked me to get her something from the "parlor".  Look, I was lost in the house for 10 minutes trying to process of elimination which the hell room that was.   

8 hours ago, izabella said:

Is Bethy pulling a Yolanda here with that doctor she saw?  Why is that woman prescribing progesterone without having done a hormone work-up?  Does Bethy's fibroid doctor know what this other doctor is giving her now, or is this happening without her knowledge? 

Ramona does not have an ounce of rhythm.  Mrs. Wiggins and Elaine Benis rolled into one.

Why did Sonja bring up fwb with Tom, again, when she already told Lu about it in her kitchen, when Lu first brought up that she and Tom were in love and would be getting married?  She and Lu talked about it, so did Sonja forget?  Or did she want to broadcast it to everyone, even though Ramona had already done that, too?

I'm glad Lu told Ramona to stop talking behind her back.  Carole and Ramona have no story lines this season whatsoever, so I guess ragging on Lu is all they have.

BWAHAAAAAAAA!  Girl don't you lie on Mrs. Wiggins like that, she moved that donk around on. beat.  LOL!!   Give Ramona a swimming noodle and some Jose Cuervo she'll be alright. 

7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

If Luann is going to get all high and mighty* with the crowd, she could do us all a favor and skip the etiquette lessons she's known for and go back to her nurse training and teach proper anatomical terms to these loons.

*I'm not sure she's all that high and mighty anyway right now (though definitely was in the seasons before she was demoted).  Off in her own world with Tom, sure.  A bit of her smugness returned due to being with a man with money, definitely.  But she's right; if these women were her friends, or even just workplace proximity associates, they'd at least feign being happy for her.  Tom is not a Brooks scam character that needs to be run out of town on a rail.  Even if they all think it's a passing fancy, just leave Lu be to drone on about "soul mates" like some starry eyed 16 year old.  It's hurting no one.

Re: Jules' doctor....was it just me, or did he have crazy eyes and was off puttingly creepy?  I couldn't tell if he OD'd on facial botox and had problems blinking and making facial expressions, or if perhaps something was really off with him.

I can't decide if Dorinda is just a shit stirrer or a willing producer pawn to go film with various factions (CBR/S/L) to give a through thread for the story.  Maybe it's a bit of both; if she doesn't piss any one faction off too much, she can increase her camera time/show value by being a utility player.

It wasn't you.  He was off.  At first I was like Zdub don't be an asshole, the guy has a speech impediment.  That wasn't all.  He came back in the room and made this crazy high pitched lion king hyena sound and I said yeah, he ain't right.

28 minutes ago, izabella said:

Because she's a messy old truck stop floozy (™SistaLadybug).   Lol, actually it's Beth who's messy.  She started by asking Lu if she lives with Tom now, then Beth went into how cool they seem to be having no degrees of separation.  She pointed to Ramona and said you dated him right?  Then to Sonja and said you did too...?  In fact Sonja was confirming what she'd already told Lu in the kitchen.  We didn't *date* we hit n' ran.   I doubt she thought there was a diplomatic way to truthfully avoid answering the question.

6 hours ago, film noire said:

Delicious!      

Hey Lu, leave the gun, take the cannoli 

• Love 11

Luann is a hard person to be happy for. The way she expresses her happiness comes out more like, "Oh my god, can you believe my life is so much better than yours?!" than the usual "I'm so in love I can't stop myself from talking about how in love I am" sort of thing you often get from brides-to-be (or, in Luann's case, fiances-to-be). I'm still trying to figure out why she's running around talking about getting married when it sounds like he hasn't actually proposed yet (at least at this point in the show).

• Love 17
  46 minutes ago, Castina said:

Not so strange considering she was born and raised in the US.  Her accent isn't great but her knowledge is enough that she can hold a conversation to some degree.  My children's first language isn't English and you could hear it in their accents and how they ordered their words in a sentence.  But they understood english quite well and after 4 years in an English school had the same accent as the locals.   I just don't think it's strange that she spoke french to the waiter and don't think it's pretentious.  But I understand a lot of North Americans see the whole language thing differently.  I just think with her upbringing and all the years she did spend in Europe it's not unusual behaviour.

This is what annoys me about how Lu is judged. She's got a whole history of this that and the other and of course every so often some mannerisms, habits and reactions are gonna slip on in. I don't think she deliberately orchestrates every "Countess" moment. I think she forgets herself sometimes and forgets her audience when she's around these shrews and just flows uninhibited. One thing that we learned about Lu is that even though she does believe there's a time and place for things she can also let her hair down and go with the flow. Whatever Lu you get it's usually based off of her own natural reactions to what the situation calls for and not some deliberately scripted expression. Aside from the season she was trying to be discreet about the trouble surrounding her marriage she's pretty much glided through filming just being her. At times being her means she's being conscientious of the circumstances and venue and other times it's her deeming for herself that it's okay to get loose. Either way I think we see her being who she is even if she's disciplined enough to weight certain factors depending on what sort of circumstances she's in. I think her behavior is mostly genuine and it a product of the many different hats that she's worn in her life. She just happens to know a of different protocols and is able to implement them when she sees fit. I don't think that's fake or pretentious at all I just think that's her using her vast social experiences that make up who she is now. I think it's great.

After watching her "Before They Were Housewives" segment, I was thinking that, of all the "housewives", Luann and Carole have probably led the most interesting, adventurous lives.

• Love 9

Well I thought Bethanny looked great at her Skinny Girl event. She was wearing Skinny Girl RED and having a good time. God for her. And I LOVED the wig hair cut. 

Bravo does NOT get any share of Bethannys money from SG. She was the first one to hit it big and it was AFTER that that Bravo started putting in there contracts that they get a cut of housewives goodies. So score another one for Bethanny! 

• Love 3

This is why Im more an OC fan then a NY fan...its all drama and shade on NY...very little about their lives....

Bethenny and Ramona dont reveal much of their lives...Carole had nothing going on, Luann and Dorinda sort of do, Sonja is just comic relief, and Jules is just tragic (though at least shes sharing aspects of her life...actually i think id put Jules on OC...shannon would defend and mother her...while Heather is too controlled to share her life).

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, izabella said:

Sonja did talk to Lu about Tom in the kitchen, but she said very little. She said she had "known him forever". She went into more detail in her TH, but she said none of those things directly to Lu. She said nothing to Lu about ever even having slept with him. Lu said in her TH that Tom had said they had slept together, but Lu said that it was a brief "wham bang thank you" kind of thing. She was clearly hearing that they had been sleeping together for 10 years for the first time, and no question, it's not the kind of thing you want to learn of in a group setting. Lu is acting like she doesn't care - that what he did before he met her doesn't matter - but I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't care if the guy was lying to her. My guess is that she will chose to believe what she wants, no matter what the truth is. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Hilarious, Luann demanding bitches just be happy for her happiness. Yet she couldn't do the same for Carole. Nobody is jealous of her, they just DGAF about her, her fake, pretentious ass OR her whirlwind romance that she just can't shut up about. Yes, say Tom and I are very happy, great. But nobody at the table is here for all the "he called me and then I said you hang up first, and he said, no YOU, *giggle*" bullshit details she was running down.

Really, I don't know why they don't just say "Mazel" and get on with it, why try and warn her off with dating tales? CrackerJacks don't give a damn! She ran that man down like a gazelle, and she's marrying him if he'll have her come hell or high water. She's not sitting around worrying about why a (seemingly) sane, straight, smart, RICH man in their tiny dating pool in Manhattan has never married before. Good hair don't care! Just like with the Count, the game plan is get in early and lock it down. Get them to propose quick, if you can. And if it doesn't work out? So what! That's what divorce is for, 'eh Lou? If Jacques had proposed after 2 weeks, she'd be working on her second divorce right now.

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

While Ramona and Sonja might be jealous of LuAnn, Bethenny and Carole certainly aren't. The reason these bitches aren't happy for LuAnn is because she was an asshole to Carole and she refuses sufficiently prostrate herself to make up for being an epic asshole. Carole's bestie Bethenny is the boss bitch and feels like LuAnn hasn't done right by her friend. The rest of these bitches are trying not to get on the wrong side of the boss bitch.

I find LuAnn's willful ignorance about what's going in this pack of feral bitches infuriating. Like she gets it, but refuses to do the thing that's necessary. She started this season trying to suck up to Bethenny with Carlos Falchi purses and big apologies hoping that it would be enough. It wasn't because LuAnn is fundamentally at her core a user. And everyone sensed that "sorry I called you a pedafile. I hope you can come to my next party" was not a heartfelt apology. The other thing that LuAnn doesn't get is that even though Sonja came at Bethenny's business, Sonja has demonstrated that she's willing to supplicate herself in front of Bethenny. LuAnn, you're the omega now.

All this.

10 hours ago, beesknees said:

My grandma used to say "bed clothes" instead of sheets.  As a little girl she used to say to me "Help me change the bed clothes".  The first time my boyfriend heard me say that he was all like "WTF did you just say to me?"  Even now, many decades later I slip and say that sometimes ;)

This is so hilarious to me, imagining your boyfriend's head whip. Hee.

8 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

Loved Bethenny's look for the candy products launch.  She looked fresh and refreshed and her dress was perfect for her look.  Those treats looked yummy too!  

I have a generally can't stand/detest relationship with the Frankel, but I grudgingly admit that I really loved that jumpsuit. The hair was cute too. Don't know if it was right for the launch, but it was a good look.

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 19

Bethenny’s promotional launch at Dylan’s was a smart move. She looked like a Japanime character straight out of a graphic novel. The clutch wasn’t so hot – it was a generic jiffy pack mailer with the Skinny Girl Logo pasted on top. I think her team was going for an item for her to carry to look as close to the packaging of her candy line.  I did enjoy the banter between her and Carole.

Ramona visiting Bethenny was sweet. I was glad to see Cookie no longer had the bandage on her leg. What a difference in her greeting of Ramona as opposed to the feral dog stance on the Wedding Planner.

Sonja and Ramona dance lesson. The teacher – Gurl why are you wearing night time club makeup?  With her darks lips standing near Ramona and Sonja – she was the vampire who just sucked the blood out of 2 UES ladies. I did laugh that Sonja could only snake in one direction. Ramona ,the Teretzy Turtle, she can’t do the snake – her body can’t bend because of the floaty noodle stored in her ass. I was waiting for Ramona to show off her squat with a barbell move and ask the teacher to help her update it and make it more Hip Pop.

Jules.  Last week at the pizza place she called it her peanut, this week she wants her pistachio back. Well she is a nut but hasn’t realized yet that she’s a Nimnut.

Bethenny taking Carole with her to the doctors office was for the show. Carole being there as moral support is fine but Bethenny can afford to hire a professional health advocate who specializes in the field in question. This person can organize all of her meds, be the liason amongst all her doctors and specialists, manage appointments, and be there to take notes at all dr visits and then explain in layman terms what was said. It is common to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion when a doctor suggests surgery.  If Bethenny has already seen every Dr in Manhattan (and she doesn’t say what they recommended) – then going to this doctor is her looking for a doctor that’s gonna tell her what she wants to hear. When she went on and on to Carole and then apologized because she isn’t usually like this – that was a lie. This is a personality trait Bethenny has…she FIXATES and then spins and spins on the gerbil wheel going over the same things and getting nowhere but deeper into her anxiety.

• Love 5

I was all for Lu until she said "I don't care who Tom was with before me. I don't care who he slept with. What matters is that we are together now and happy. Why are you bringing up the past. He was a bachelor in NYC and was free to date whomever he pleases. Why can't you be happy for me because you are my friend." Now just repeat those words to Carole (sincerely). Carole didn't even know your niece but you break bread regularly with two women who had relations with the man you are about to marry. I don't think she should fall on her knees at the altar of Carole and Bethenny but hypocrite much?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This surprises me. I remember the reunion after the Pirate Deal. She had been speaking French on the phone when she was busted. Andy told her he had had many comments regarding how poorly she spoke French. She said that she'd only ever spoke it casually and was not very good at it. 

My best french is def FOOD talk, to me that's the easiest of conversational french. Food, Hello goodbye thank you where is the rest room etc. I would struggle in french if I had to cover up a pirate one night stand. I got nothin' 

1 hour ago, trimthatfat said:

. That wasn't the time or place. This new Luann does not give a fuck and I kind of like it. She's still terribly conceited, but I like that for the entertainment value.

I wondered if the reason was Sonja is seeing such little camera time she needs to send out zingers when she can! Maybe Luann knew she'd drop it. Luann is mentoring her after all! 

1 hour ago, Castina said:

20 years from now when Bryn writes her own book about how dysfunctional her family is.... ;)

As for this episode I am still not buying this timeline AND I think everything that has to do with Bethenny and her fibroids (that doctor appointment) was filmed much later to tell the story she wants to tell ie...to try to address and answer why she appears to have this health crisis in mid January but waits until May 20 to have surgery.  

Another dodgy bit about the editing, for me, is that in the previous episode when Luann invites the lot to a restaurant and Ramona takes her aside to tell her that she needs to give Carole a better apology the conversation Ramona describes she had with Carole sounds precisely like the conversation they had on last nights episode at Bethenny's.   

I am not going to bore anyone with an essay but I am convinced more than ever that that dinner we saw last night took place BEFORE  Bethenny invited people to Mexico and then cancelled the trip due to illness and BEFORE  the scene in the previous episode where Luann declares she is going to have a trip and Carole/Bethenny weren't invited.   And with that timeline a lot of the stuff we have already seen makes more sense.  

Get this! this am Dr Erika Schwartz came up as a "suggested" post on my FB feed with a diatribe about Fibroids 101 and weeks prior all kinds of posts about hormones and fibroids and lady stuff. It occurred to me that maybe Bethenny struck a deal with her, investing and teaching her how to "brand" ! Check it out on FB. The hormone posts etc start around when B knew she was going to have surgery. Sounds like a deal was struck, to me. Bethenny's new plan, brand pyramid scheme. Place their product, Bethy gets a cut. Great way to choose a doctor, ugh.  

57 minutes ago, izabella said:

Again I think Sonja needs her moments she really is getting no camera time. I miss her. 

• Love 11

I don't mean to sound insensitive.  I know a lot of women on here have dealt with fibroids and have undergone the procedures recommended by Beth's doctor.  I've never had them, but know enough (listen to friends, etc) to know that they are very common.  I understand being wary of surgical procedures, especially if something can be dealt with without going under the knife.  But, Bethenny has had a c-section, and breast implants, at the very least, so why is she behaving like she's about to have organ transplant surgery?  It's not like she's going into the hospital for a week, then off to rehab, and months of physical therapy.  From what I understand, it's a fairly common procedure.  I know all surgeries run the risk of complications, but she needs to get a grip and do what's best for her health, not search for a quack that will tell her what she wants to hear.  

• Love 13

I love the glimpses of friendship and what appeared to be actual care and concern in this episode. I detest Ramona, but she was sweet with Beth when she came to visit her. I loved Carole's support of Beth at her event. Generally when these bitches go to anything for another HW they make at least one catty comment in their TH about the food, the venue, or the apparel. Her "I'm so happy to see my girl in red" was everything a friend is supposed to say. And I almost never say anything nice about Sonja, but I loved what she said to Ramona about Lu. That they just had to be happy for her and supportive, no matter how self-involved Lu is. Reminded me of Scary Island Sonja. I don't think she is at all jealous of Lu, but that is no doubt how Lu will spin it. Bad move talking about the "friends with benefits" deal at the dinner however. I get that she is trying to move the drama along and is thirsty for camera time and getting in the mix, but it's a wrong time/place kind of thing. And Carole was kind to Lu at the dinner. These gals have said that filming a dinner scene can take hours. True that Lu left after appetizers, but she was probably there for more than an hour. She had a lot of time to sit beside Carole and she said that Carole was kind and seemed happy for her. No reason for her to say that about Carole if she didn't think it to be true. 

• Love 14
(edited)
12 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

- She's never had surgery other than a c-section? Were her breast implants homeopathic?

I just snorted coffee up my nose. 

12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny's hair dude is named Tokyo Style?!? Eyerolls. Sigh. I've since found out that he's Kylie Jenner's wigologist.

I thought the gentleman's name was Tokyo Stylez, which is even worse. And wigologist might be my new dream job. 

11 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Are we feeling Bethenny's Skinnygirl clutch? Because I wasn't. I also found it strange that she had paparazzi and a step and repeat during a daytime event. I thought her thing was happening at night since that's usually when HW events occur.

I mean, I guess I kind of admire her finding yet another thing to brand? I thought she'd slapped that fucking logo on everything in Manhattan that stood still already. Next up, IUD's shaped like the Skinnygirl Silhouette. 

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Lu using her "happiness" as a cudgel is so prototypical Lu I can't help but love it!

"I'm so, so happy! I'm sure your time will come too darling or an early death, either way, win/win.  Why aren't you happy for me!"

I have to credit someone in the Pretty Little Liars forum* for bringing this up, but to me it's like that time in Friends when Monica leaves that message for Richard after their breakup:

MONICA: "Hi, it's Monica. I'm just checking in 'cause I got this message from you and I didn't know if it was old or new or what. So, I'm just checkin'. So let me know, or don't, whatever. I'm breezy."

JOEY: Hey, you can't say you're breezy, that, that totally negates the breezy.

The more you bang on about how happy and in love and happy you are, the more it starts to take on a "lady doth protest too much" vibe. 

I feel like this is the week of the diaphragm for me, somehow -- I usually only hear about the things when TBS plays the Seinfeld marathon where Elaine talks about her diaphragm flying out of her purse, but first I was rewatching Someone Like You , and in that 2001 movie there's a scene I'd totally forgotten where theoretically 20-something Ashley Judd goes frantically rummaging through her apartment for her diaphragm so she can sex up Greg Kinnear, and blows dust off of it when she finds it. And now Ramona. It's like diaphragms are haunting me or something.

And while I didn't like the scene with Jules getting her pistachio inspected, I did  like Jules in that scene. She seemed lighter and cheerier, even though she was talking about the potential permanent deformity of her ladybits. 

*Don't judge me. 

Edited by abbottrabbit
word choice
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, SnarkKitty said:

Hilarious, Luann demanding bitches just be happy for her happiness. Yet she couldn't do the same for Carole. Nobody is jealous of her, they just DGAF about her, her fake, pretentious ass OR her whirlwind romance that she just can't shut up about. Yes, say Tom and I are very happy, great. But nobody at the table is here for all the "he called me and then I said you hang up first, and he said, no YOU, *giggle*" bullshit details she was running down.

So much this.

I really love the "Monica's voicemail" on Friends analogy. Great comparison to how Lu has been blathering on about her "soulmate." Barf.

I'm also trying to imagine that the dragging that Carole would have received if she'd even gushed 10% about Adam the way that Lu is going overboard with her nonsensical Tom ramblings.  She's gotten so much shit for far less (like... chewing.. and existing).

Amazing how nice, reasonable, and relatable Dorinda and even Sonja can be when they are not trashed.  I even like them!  Personally, I'd say when alcohol completely changes your normal demeanor, then you've got a problem with alcohol.  Doris, I'm looking at you, babe, b/c your sometimes-gal pal Sonjarita has given up the sauce (at least temporarily).  

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, film noire said:

BRAVO!!!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

They been coming for you all season and you keep shutting they petty,  single asses down.   I appreciate you are not editing yourself for queen Bethenny and princess Carole.  Sonja,  had no business trying to be messy because she's going to miss Tom's pickle strokes.   Ramona,  of course,  is hardly ever happy so don't expect a lot of her here.   Just keep doing you.   And if they not going to be happy for you,  they don't have to come to your nuptials.   The less bitter bitches there,  the better the wedding. 

Amen to this!  Totally!  LuAnn was the MVP last season and this year, she continues to shine!  Let her brag a little and gloat about her new man -- look, she's 52 years old living in NYC -- it's damn hard to find a good guy at that age and in that place.  Lu has been through a lot and I am happy for her.  Love how she refused to kowtow to Bethenny and Carole.  Love how she confronted Ramona, the biggest backstabber on the planet.  When the rest of the ladies were complaining about her acting "too high and mighty," I wanted to say this: why do you even care? Why are you that INSECURE that Lu's gloating makes you so angry?  Just be happy for her already!

And Carole, you need to GET OVER IT.  Lu has apologized to  you a million times. The more you resist Lu's apology, the more your face looks like Silly Putty!  Seriously, what is going on with Carole's face?  Looks like too much filler on a very skinny face -- yikes.  

• Love 21

It has probably been said but can't be repeated enough.

Bethenny has had surgery before.  Stop with the lies.  There is NO WAY IN HECK those breasts are all hers, except for the fact that she paid for them!  Breast implants don't just magically appear.  They were done SURGICALLY.  That means anesthesia, scalplels, IV fluids, and recovery. 

She has admitted to having implants.
Sooo,  she has no trouble with cosmetic surgery, but is freaking out about surgery that will improve her quality of life?

GMAFB

• Love 24

About Luann and the lady protesting too much.  All this stuff seems to be happening in December and January.  We have seen a few different situations now where they are attacking her and her relationship.  At Dorinda's "I made it nice" Xmas gathering in the Berkshires and a few times now in the month of January.  Luann has been taken to task for jumping on Tom while he was dating Ramona.  Ramona, in front of her daughter and while they were being taped, tells Luann he still calls his ex and gave her a Xmas present.  Sonja is letting everyone know at dinner they've been friends with benefits for 10 years.  And that is just what we are seeing that made the edit.  That is a lot of dumping on her and her relationship ON CAMERA.  I can kind of understand why she gets so upset.  It's like they are trying to undermine it. A concerned friend wouldn't say any of the above on camera.  The focus has moved from Sonja to Luann.  

The reality is she is still dating Tom as late as the July 4th weekend.  Whatever they have, wherever it leads, it's still more than he had with Ramona or Sonja because with Lu he is taking her to Palm Beach and meeting her family. I get when they were filming this was new for all the women but obviously Luann was right about their connection.  I find Bethenny in particular tends to shit all over other peoples relationships, that if it isn't her experience or isn't how she would do thinks then it's wrong. 

• Love 14

Bethenny looked like Ronald McDonald on a bender at her SG event.

Ramona, your hair and big titties have aged you 15 years.

I am now on team Lu.

Jules, throwing your pants onto the tissue box in the doctor's office was gross!

• Love 22
21 minutes ago, Castina said:

I honestly don't care who Carole dates and it seems in a lot of ways similar to Luann and Tom in that both couples seemed to click straight away and they got serious pretty quick.  What 

But I can understand why, in the beginning, Luann was a bit put off because it must have been an awkward situation in the family at the time when one of your "tv friends" meets your nieces bf and they hit it off.  And then when the show airs they all seem to relive those moments and it gets heated all over again because not only are you reliving it but you are learning new things with the talking heads.  Dispite the impression we get of Luann on the show that family seems pretty tight so she might have genuinely felt a bit responsible for what happened. The cousins in her family all seem quite close and that happens when the family is a real family and spends time together.

I don't see that situation as similar at all to the Tom situation because Lu, Ramona and Sonja are all divorced women in the late 40's who have been on the NYC dating scene.  All three run in a similar circle so there are bound to be crossovers.  I mean if Sonja has been friends with benefits for a decade how the hell did Ramona not know that?  Those two were quite close.  So if Sonja was with him just before Thanksgiving and Lu picked up with him from Thanksgiving then Ramona was "dating him" while Sonja was screwing him.  And then we can add in the fourth close friend, Dorinda, who you would think would not play cupid for Tom and Luann if Ramona were dating him.  This is all just BS and there is something else going on here and they are switching the freeze out from Sonja to Luann.  And it's probably all to do with the 4th wall and we will never really know.  But guaranteed all roads lead to Bethenny.

I don't think these two situations make Luann a hypocrite.  I don't find the situations similar at all.  I also think it's possible Tom slept with every women Luann knows in NYC and that she has slept with every man he knows in NYC and STILL be crazy about each other.  

No two situations are ever the same. There are certainly differences, but it is impossible to ignore the similarities. So what becomes more important? The differences or the similarities?

In both the case of Adam/Carole and Lu/Tom, the guy had had relationships of some sort with another woman known to them.

In both cases the relationships were either over, or had never been much to begin with. Sonja claims she was friend with benefits for 10 years. Lu claimed last season that while Adam and her niece had broken up months before, that they were still friends with benefits. She never denied that both had moved on. 

Lu knew that Tom had slept with Sonja, and had gone out with Ramona. True, for whatever reason she denied knowing about Ramona and Tom, but I find it hard to believe that anyone would buy that story. It was reported in the press months before filming began that Ramona had a new love interest. The reporting made it sound like it had the potential to be serious, and that they had been out 6 or so times. 

Carole waited a week to tell Lu about the Adam deal (Lu didn't seem to mind much at the time, but went bat shit crazy about it a year later on Twitter). Lu waited several weeks before she told anyone about Tom, and didn't expect that anyone would be upset about it. He was no longer in a relationship with either woman, so why would they care? 

Lu doesn't care what Tom did before he met her. She has said it over and over again. It just doesn't matter to her. She expects people to be happy for her if they are her friends. Carole didn't care who Adam had gone out with before her, and expected for her friends to be happy for her. 

Both women fell hard and they fell fast. Neither one wanted to be judged harshly for falling in love. Lu is lucky in that she is facing the firestorm live and in person. She gets to make her grand statements and make others look foolish on the show (I loved what she said to Ramona). Carole wasn't so fortunate. Lu acted like she still cared about her, vacationed with her, had fun with her, etc., but viciously went after her on Twitter almost a year later. Carole didn't have the opportunity to state her case, share her feelings, or defend her relationship on the show the way Lu does now. Therein lies the biggest difference between the two situations. 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Gaily said:

Amen to this!  Totally!  LuAnn was the MVP last season and this year, she continues to shine!  Let her brag a little and gloat about her new man -- look, she's 52 years old living in NYC -- it's damn hard to find a good guy at that age and in that place.  Lu has been through a lot and I am happy for her.  Love how she refused to kowtow to Bethenny and Carole.  Love how she confronted Ramona, the biggest backstabber on the planet.  When the rest of the ladies were complaining about her acting "too high and mighty," I wanted to say this: why do you even care? Why are you that INSECURE that Lu's gloating makes you so angry?  Just be happy for her already!

I agree with all of this, and one could easily substitute the name "Carole" for "Lu". 

As you say, it's hard for a 52 year old woman living in NY (or anywhere for that matter) to find someone who makes them happy. Carole has also been through a lot. Divorce is hard, but so is burying your husband. Would have been nice if Lu would have treated Carole in the same manner that Lu wants to be treated. If she would have said "she is my friend and she has had a hard time of it and I am just happy for her". She didn't. She went after her in a way that she has never gone after anyone before. Yet there Carole was last night. The only one who seemed truly happy for her (and this was according to Lu). I don't dislike Lu all the time, there are things about her that I really like, but Carole is a far superior person than Lu is, IMO, and she proved that last night. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

And more product placement by Bethenny. 

It must be in her contract (along with nice little 10% cut Andy and Bravo gets)  that she has to have Skinnyshit products being promoted every 3 episodes.   I swear it's becoming overkill and it's becoming clear that Skinnyshit isn't making huge profits. 

I understand that several other Housewives promote their products on the shows, but Bethenny takes it to another level. Given her behavior on the show this year, she is hurting her products sales more than helping. Perhaps, she should let someone else do the marketing of the products?

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

I just snorted coffee up my nose. 

I thought the gentleman's name was Tokyo Stylez, which is even worse. And wigologist might be my new dream job. 

I mean, I guess I kind of admire her finding yet another thing to brand? I thought she'd slapped that fucking logo on everything in Manhattan that stood still already. Next up, IUD's shaped like the Skinnygirl Silhouette. 

I have to credit someone in the Pretty Little Liars forum* for bringing this up, but to me it's like that time in Friends when Monica leaves that message for Richard after their breakup:

The more you bang on about how happy and in love and happy you are, the more it starts to take on a "lady doth protest too much" vibe. 

I feel like this is the week of the diaphragm for me, somehow -- I usually only hear about the things when TBS plays the Seinfeld marathon where Elaine talks about her diaphragm flying out of her purse, but first I was rewatching Someone Like You , and in that 2001 movie there's a scene I'd totally forgotten where theoretically 20-something Ashley Judd goes frantically rummaging through her apartment for her diaphragm so she can sex up Greg Kinnear, and blows dust off of it when she finds it. And now Ramona. It's like diaphragms are haunting me or something.

And while I didn't like the scene with Jules getting her pistachio inspected, I did  like Jules in that scene. She seemed lighter and cheerier, even though she was talking about the potential permanent deformity of her ladybits. 

*Don't judge me. 

you're my best friend, in my head.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

"I'm so, so happy! I'm sure your time will come too darling or an early death, either way, win/win.  Why aren't you happy for me!"

I'm laughing so hard at this.  I wish Lu had actually said this to Ramona.  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I love the glimpses of friendship and what appeared to be actual care and concern in this episode. I detest Ramona, but she was sweet with Beth when she came to visit her. I loved Carole's support of Beth at her event. Generally when these bitches go to anything for another HW they make at least one catty comment in their TH about the food, the venue, or the apparel. Her "I'm so happy to see my girl in red" was everything a friend is supposed to say. And I almost never say anything nice about Sonja, but I loved what she said to Ramona about Lu. That they just had to be happy for her and supportive, no matter how self-involved Lu is. Reminded me of Scary Island Sonja. I don't think she is at all jealous of Lu, but that is no doubt how Lu will spin it. Bad move talking about the "friends with benefits" deal at the dinner however. I get that she is trying to move the drama along and is thirsty for camera time and getting in the mix, but it's a wrong time/place kind of thing. And Carole was kind to Lu at the dinner. These gals have said that filming a dinner scene can take hours. True that Lu left after appetizers, but she was probably there for more than an hour. She had a lot of time to sit beside Carole and she said that Carole was kind and seemed happy for her. No reason for her to say that about Carole if she didn't think it to be true. 

Sonja is jealous of Luann.  She said as much in Montana regarding Luann's settlement, she made an ass out of herself at Luann's holiday party talking to Jacques, they showed a clip last night of Sonja getting worked up over Luann waiving at Harry.  Sonja had her attack moment with the facialist and her spreading the rumors about Luann and Carole.  To the point they ended Season 6 not on a good note.  Then there was Sonja and Ramona screwing up the Natalie Cole cruise with 56 year old Ramona needing to take a pregnancy test-provided by Sonja during the cruise.  So yes these ladies Ramona and Sonja behave in very immature petulant ways to one up Luann.  You can be jealous and still be friends.  Sonja needs to own that she wants what Luann has-a partner to share her life with. 

How did Bethenny know Sonja and Tom dated?  Sonja had to have told Ramona (who didn't know) or production told Bethenny.  Why does Bethenny find it interesting?  I could see if Tom had spent time in prison for securities fraud or been engaged 19 times ala Danielle Staub, but collectively, the only one who knows Tom is Dorinda. 

Bethenny has admitted now she was rough on Sonja-so the best thing to do is to drive a wedge between Sonja and Luann.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out all you have to do with Sonja is mention a guy and she will have been there and done that bigger and better than Luann or anyone else.  I hope Luann can move forward with Sonja and not let Bethenny win. 

Last season it was about Luann not be accepting to Carole dating Adam and what an awful person she was and is.  This season when the others have the opportunity to prove they would never do such a thing-they are doing exactly what they condemned Luann for-all except Carole. 

The most important issue is why does Bethenny have to have an opinion about someone else's relationship.  She claims it is some sort of duty to be skeptical.  Skeptical of what?  Luann has not asked for these women's advice so why do they feel the need to give it?  Nothing is worse than a person who feels the need to crap on another's happiness. 

• Love 15

Birth Control conversation Hah! when Dorinda lifted the snow globe and said hang on a sec honey while I put this in. There are so many forms of birth control and every woman uses what is right for them. Funny no one mentioned the shot or the patch. Surprised Ramona actually said diaphragm and not diorama. Carole/Luanne fight…well at least she is NOT pretending to have let this go as all of the other ladies have swept things under the rug yet still throw shade due to past transgressions. I do wish Carole would stop saying I would accept her back if she was more sincere. Just say I am not over it, I won’t be over it for the foreseeable future, but I will be polite and civil to her at group events.

Dorinda’s Ramona impression was spot on with the twitching blinking eyes.

Dinner.  Did Jules say there are other holes or did she say abajo again? Carole’s top – bwahahaha…When food is ready to be served send Carole to the kitchen with her sewn on oven mitts. Bethenny’s skeleton suit – um no.  Balls dropping and tea bagging.

All my friends are happy except for you bitches, why? Luanne you answered the question yourself. You listed my friends separate from you bitches. These are not your friends…this group doesn’t like each other and there are grudges they are still holding on to – you included.

Ramona is still pissed at you for the psychic saying Mario was cheating on her. As well as the blind wine taste test with Jacques.

Sonja is still mad that you hooked up with Harry in the past and for the season her storyline was being more serious with Harry she feels you played an integral part in that falling apart. She tried to say that Harry left with you at an event she went with him and caused her leg inury when she chased after you. Bravo tried to edit that episode the way Sonja told it, Heather killed that myth when she said she, Kristen, Luanne and Harry got into a car because they ALL agreed to hit another club.

Bethenny is still pissed at you for how you treated her in earlier seasons especially when you sided with Jill when they had their falling out.

Jules & Dorinda – neutral except for the fact that they will stir the shit to deflect ya’ll from talking about ED, Dorinda’s moms cake and Hannah.

I did like how Luanne shot Ramona down and Ramona silent and blinking. Luanne’s relationship with Tom might be fake, might just be for storyline, he might be a famewhore, they may have agreed to an open marriage, don’t know…but I do hope this guarantees her an apple for next year as I still cling onto the dream of another Luanne camel ride.

I hope Bravo lets Dorinda host all of the events next season cause shit goes down whenever she tries to make things nice.

• Love 11