Type keyword(s) to search

Little People in the Media

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Just read Matt is moving to my "little" town, Surprise.  They called Surprise a "retirement community", far from that.  Surprise is made up mostly of young families.  Being we are so close to Luke AFB, lots of military.  Granted, there are retried people who live here.  I'll have to keep an eye out, heard he was at the local Lowes & Barnes and Noble

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/matt-roloff-confirms-move-to-arizona/

Be in your guard as he's known to drink and drive. 

• Love 5

Another reason that I would be shocked to see Matt leave Oregon full time, is that his grandbabies are there.  He can visit, if he lived in Arizona, but, it's not the same a being able to pop in and see the kids every couple of days and have them really know you, call you, cry for you, and really bond as a grandparent.  Having that consistent time as they are developing means so much.  I just can't see Matt leaving them.  Not unless, there is something seriously wrong with him medically and he has to attend to it. 

• Love 2

Oh, I like your idealized view of Matt, I just don't believe he's that into baby tending to where only a medical problem would keep him in constant hand holding distance. 

I mean really, most people when they become grandparents don't drop their lives and plans to devote themselves to bonding to the grandchild by being in constant crying distance.

And honestly we have yet to see Matt even go over to Jer's house. Not that I hold that against Matt - I think auj is kind of strict about how much time jer's family gets with ember

• Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/jacob-roloff-expelled-highschool-dropped-out/

There's an article about Jacob. It said he has a new book, and he talks of how he was expelled from school. 

The comments section was interesting.  "Entitled brat blaming everyone else" came to my mind as well reading his dribble. If he was so offended by his 'reality fame' past then he should stop trying to capitalize on it, follow in Molly's footsteps & get a real job.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3

REF. the article above about Jacob and his book.  I have no problem with people speaking their truth and telling their story.  That's his right, but, he sure does have a lot of blame. Does he take responsibility for anything?   Teachers can't force a student to learn or be a good student.  I have my issues with my christian school experience too, but, I didn't hold on to it and continue to blame them.  And, I didn't act out and get expelled either. I was a good student and moved forward in life, using it as a learning experience.  Granted, I think his home life was rather indulgent and permissive.  But, he's old enough to move on from that too. I wonder if he realizes that he comes off as a spoiled brat.  Well, that's my take on it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Did an actual publisher seek Jacob G Roloff out or did he just go to a vanity press that will print anything as long as you pay for it?

The publisher is Rock & Roloff LLC

Radar is reporting that Matt sold the investment property that he bought near Zach and Tori's neighborhood for over a half million!  I wonder how much profit he made.  I really thought that Zach and Tori had bought it, since Amy claimed she was set to babysit Jackson for them to sign some legal paperwork, but, I guess it must have been for something else. 

The link shows photos of inside and outside the place. OMG! I love, love it. I would be very happy with that place.  I cannot believe that someone in the family didn't want it!  Just gorgeous!  I hope we get to see them do the renovations on the show. I wonder if Caryn did the design. 

https://radaronline.com/photos/matt-roloff-sells-home-leaving-farm-retirement-oregon-arizona-caryn/

(edited)

The house is cute, but man, I'm so glad I don't live in that area.  I''m always amazed at the over-priced homes I see on the flip shows.   That home is very basic for over $500,000.  I hope Matt doesn't think he's going to get a tv gig flipping homes, that market is already crowded with couples who aren't that interesting.

Stay classy Matt, saying he thought about moving into that home (liar) to get away from Amy when she was being mean to him, was a shit thing to say to the press.  Maybe he was drinking that day...lol.  

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 6
On 6/11/2018 at 7:37 PM, ginger90 said:

This picture of the whole family makes me a little nostalgic. I have watched the show since day one. It's a little sad how things worked out. Matt and Amy splitting, and Jeremy becoming a spoiled brat married to a trouble maker who hates his family.

• Love 5

Yeah well, Jeremy picked her and Jeremy is on record that if he leaves her, he's shitting on Jesus's teachings. And he's the one who prats that as the man he is the family leader and his wife should obey him. Seems to me, if Jeremy wanted Audrey to not be a bitch to his family, he could tell her that she is the wife and must obey her man and treat his family better. 

That this doesn't happen is Jeremy displaying his tacit approval of his wife's attitude towards his family.

• Love 3

Everyone knows Audrey wears the pants in that family.  Jeremy is so dam dense he can't see how Audrey is manipulating him into doing what she wants.... he's getting laid on a regular basis..that's what motivates him.

• Love 1

I'm gonna honest, I never thought it was that hard for a reasonably good looking young man to get laid, to where he'd feel the need to marry and cut his family out of his life. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, thebigboot said:

Interesting article on the Arizona house

I took everything these peeps said with a grain of salt.

Now, I will use the whole salt shaker.

In reality...a virtual salt shaker

snerk

I hoping that Matt and Amy have a serious plan in place..they raised those boys and must know that Jeremy, Zachary and Jacob don't have enough brain power amongst the 3 of them to run a lemonade stand.

• Love 6

Wasn't there an instagram post from Amy not too long ago where she said she was supposed to be with Jackson while Zach & Tori signed papers on a house?  That was when I (& others here) speculated they were planning another pregnancy.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Wasn't there an instagram post from Amy not too long ago where she said she was supposed to be with Jackson while Zach & Tori signed papers on a house?  That was when I (& others here) speculated they were planning another pregnancy.

Yes. And Caryn commented in one of the most recent episodes that the flipped house was "a hop, skip, and a jump from Zach and Tori." Not that that means anything. 

I see there's a Zach and Tori "look back" special on tonight?  So much better an idea than a Jeremy and Audrey retrospective... 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

E0051A5D-D8CD-4338-B31F-E4D35DE25C78.jpeg

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Literata said:

I see there's a Zach and Tori "look back" special on tonight?

I wonder if this will be anything "new" as the DVR info says, or just recaps of stuff already seen.

20 minutes ago, Literata said:

So much better an idea than a Jeremy and Audrey retrospective... 

Probably next week.

So he bought the Arizona place right around the time Jackson was born, so much for the devoted Christmas tree planting grandpa. More like get out of dodge and move close to girlfriends family.   Caryn did say they can move those trees  correct?  The displeasure they felt for Amy when  going on the planned bike trip really is silly now to me.   At least the  Arizona purchase  eliminated paying real estate commission . 

Nothing new scheduled on my DVR either. It's interesting my menu shows  cast as Amy Roloff actress,  Jacob Roloff actor and a directors  face and name. 

(edited)
15 hours ago, Absolom said:

DVR doesn't have LPBW on next Tuesday.  :)

Episode 11 was Grandkids First Christmas.  I thought that was the season finale.  ?? Anyone know?  Last night was the look back on Zach and Tori last year.  So, I wasn't expecting any new episodes this season.  There aren't any additional episodes  listed on the TLC site, that I saw. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, Literata said:

Yes. And Caryn commented in one of the most recent episodes that the flipped house was "a hop, skip, and a jump from Zach and Tori." Not that that means anything. 

I see there's a Zach and Tori "look back" special on tonight?  So much better an idea than a Jeremy and Audrey retrospective... 

Yes, she did.  And the house Matt flipped sold for over $500,000.  Here's a link for a video of Matt showing the finished work.  I LOVE it. I now suspect that the new house that Zack and Tori bought will be the subject of a reality show makeover.  Just guessing.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/212652/matt-roloff-house-tour-video/235556/matt_finally_shared_a_look_at_his_freshly_remodeled_home/1

He's trying too hard to show how he theoretically misses her. I try not to wish bad things on their marriage but honestly, they both seem miserable and desperate to insist that everything is perfect. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/matt-roloff-celebrates-dads-80th-birthday-with-girlfriend-caryn-chandler/

Photo and article about Matt's dad's 80th birthday.  Didn't Matt's parents used to live in Oregon, near the farm?

I always got the impression they did, but I don't know for sure. They were on the show a fair amount. We've never seen their home, have we? I think they were always at the farm. 

Audrey is at a wedding, right?  Seems like it would have made more sense for Jer to take Ember to the family party rather than Audrey taking her to the wedding. 

I'm guessing the choice has something to do with Ember needing access to Audrey's magical titays. Or maybe Audrey needed Ember to complete her outfit, like some kind of living accessory. She makes an adorable little prop. 

Jer holding up their picture is silly. It's not like Audrey and Ember are overseas fighting a war and need to be remembered. They are across the way at a different party. Get over yerselves you wankers.

• Love 7

Jer holding up their picture is silly. It's not like Audrey and Ember are overseas fighting a war and need to be remembered. They are across the way at a different party. Get over yerselves you wankers.

I suspect Auj requires that Jeremy openly acknowledge her even when away.

• Love 4
On 7/24/2018 at 3:57 PM, Caracoa1 said:

I wonder what age Audrey feels is appropriate to wean Ember?  I hope she isn't one of those women who still breastfeed their child when they're 9 yrs old.

Can't stand Audrey, but I have to jump in -- the AAP recommends breastfeeding for about the first six months of a baby's life, followed by breastfeeding in combination with the introduction of complementary foods until at least 12 months of age, and continuation of breastfeeding for as long as mutually desired by mother and baby. I don't know anyone who breastfed for 9 years (!) but each of my kids nursed for the better part of two years -- the last year was mainly comfort nursing and to fall asleep, and then they self-weaned. How to feed a baby is entirely a personal call -- but Elbert's not a year yet, right?  So this certainly seems within the bounds of appropriate in anyone's book. :)

• Love 7

Yeah, still under a year.  I kind of believe in child lead weaning within reason.  Once in awhile a kid needs a bit of nudge to quit.  I was a fan of letting children decide when they were ready to try solids and it worked great for my kids and the grandchild daughter they let do it.  They were too hung up on the rules to let grandson do it his way.  It seems that Audrey may be kind of that way with Ember.  I always want to type Aubrey.  ;) 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, Literata said:

Can't stand Audrey, but I have to jump in -- the AAP recommends breastfeeding for about the first six months of a baby's life, followed by breastfeeding in combination with the introduction of complementary foods until at least 12 months of age, and continuation of breastfeeding for as long as mutually desired by mother and baby. I don't know anyone who breastfed for 9 years (!) but each of my kids nursed for the better part of two years -- the last year was mainly comfort nursing and to fall asleep, and then they self-weaned. How to feed a baby is entirely a personal call -- but Elbert's not a year yet, right?  So this certainly seems within the bounds of appropriate in anyone's book. :)

There are some moms that have been on TV and whatnot that do nurse their kids well in to elementary school.  There is one on YouTube that is nursing a 9 year old and one slightly younger.  So some people do it, but I think it's far outside of the norm.

7 hours ago, funky-rat said:

There are some moms that have been on TV and whatnot that do nurse their kids well in to elementary school.  There is one on YouTube that is nursing a 9 year old and one slightly younger.  So some people do it, but I think it's far outside of the norm.

Wow! I can't imagine. 

• Love 2