Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Conclusion. The gang reunites, with Kathryn and Landon feuding over an alleged relationship, plus Shep and Craig exposing their true allegiances. Also: a new twist in a liaison; and a surprise reconciliation.

Hmm, so will they officially announce a new season?

Just the level of activity for S3 threads here compared to the previous seasons seems to indicate a jump in ratings.

(edited)

The description of tonight's show has Jennifer making a "shocking"  admission about her liason with Thomas. I can't imagine what  can be so shocking? 

Is Jennifer pregnant?  I swear I read she was..... Oh God,  I hope it has nothing to with that. 

Eta:It looks like she is.  She has an ultrasound picture of a baby on her twitter 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, imjagain said:

The description of tonight's show has Jennifer making a "shocking"  admission about her liason with Thomas. I can't imagine what  can be so shocking? 

Is Jennifer pregnant?  I swear I read she was..... Oh God,  I hope it has nothing to with that. 

Eta:It looks like she is.  She has an ultrasound picture of a baby on her twitter 

It was mentioned in the media thread, unfortunately the baby has been diagnosed with brain encephaloceles.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

It was mentioned in the media thread, unfortunately the baby has been diagnosed with brain encephaloceles.

Oh,  that's terrible,  I'm sorry to hear this. 

I don't think much of Jennifer Snowden, she seemed pretty desperate to stir things up,  but best wishes to her unborn baby.  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

I don't have a dog in this fight: I don't care if Landon slept with Thomas; I don't care if Jennifer slept with Thomas. I don't care if Kathryn had a one day long or a one week long fuck fest with Whitney. I don't care if Cameran has children or not. I don't care if Craig does or doesn't want to be a lawyer. I don't care about Cooper or Jennifer in any iteration. I don't care if Kathryn gets invited to go on their outings or not.

I realize that I'm in the minority but I liked this show so much better when they all got along and were only moderately self absorbed. .

It really was a sweet little show at one time.  Sad, that there's no going back when show turns into what this one has. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

To me, the appeal of the show was getting a glimpse into that closed Charleston society via an actual member of it.  I think this show might be salvageable, but I like Shep and I think it's salvation depends on him: they could make a show around Shep and his life and his circle of friends, both the upper crust Charleston set and the more chill folks he seems to be friends with.  For the most part, Shep intentionally keeps it light and I think the show could stay light and avoid a lot of the histironics if it kept someone more chill and less messy at the middle of it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ninjago said:

To me, the appeal of the show was getting a glimpse into that closed Charleston society via an actual member of it.  I think this show might be salvageable, but I like Shep and I think it's salvation depends on him: they could make a show around Shep and his life and his circle of friends, both the upper crust Charleston set and the more chill folks he seems to be friends with.  For the most part, Shep intentionally keeps it light and I think the show could stay light and avoid a lot of the histironics if it kept someone more chill and less messy at the middle of it.

Shep brings all those wonderful vacation "cottages" that his family is kind enough to let us see.  The NC house this season was beautiful and looked like a fun place to hang out.

Does Patricia have a vacation house?  She should invite people over for martinis.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

I don't have a dog in this fight: I don't care if Landon slept with Thomas; I don't care if Jennifer slept with Thomas. I don't care if Kathryn had a one day long or a one week long fuck fest with Whitney. I don't care if Cameran has children or not. I don't care if Craig does or doesn't want to be a lawyer. I don't care about Cooper or Jennifer in any iteration. I don't care if Kathryn gets invited to go on their outings or not.

I realize that I'm in the minority but I liked this show so much better when they all got along and were only moderately self absorbed. .

I doubt very much you are in the minority.  This was a very, very uninteresting last ep of the season.  Not sure where they can go from here, except for more manufactured crapola.

I feel sympathy for Jennifer.  And I never cared for or about her before.  But we got pretty much nothing about what Jennifer is going thru, did we?  Zero, nada, nothing.  Is she married?  Is the father of her baby in the picture or is she on her own?  We know nothing about what she's going thru.   It seemed weird having her there when we know so little about her.  And that's strange because Jennifer clearly is going thru quite a lot in her life -- that has absolutely nothing to do with Kathryn or Thomas.  Quite frankly, Jennifer is THE ONLY ONE I cared about after watching this thing.  And it seemed like Satan Andy made sure she's a minor player.  He never asked her about her life & dismissed her fairly quickly. 

I really don't give a shit about what chicks the vile Horseteeth is gonna have sex with.  TMI, Horseteeth.  Just keep that shit to yourself, you fuckin' lazy ass. 

So what about Whit?  At the end of the first part of this reunion, I noticed he was laughing at Kathryn when she was complaining about Thom-ass's treatment of her -- in particular, her complaints of not getting enough dough outta him.  Whit looked like an absolute asshole doing this.  Look, I'm not sympathetic to Kathryn's gold-digging attempts in the least.  But laughing at Kathryn the way he did (and Snowflake/Landon did this too) was vile.  But Whit was all over the place about what was going on with Clarissa.  He doesn't lie very well, does he?  Satan Andy caught him but good when he said he heard they broke up.  Whit stammered & stumbled & mumbled something indecipherable -- just like he did when Kathryn insisted they had more than a one night stand.

Snowflake said she's been working her ass off.  Doing what, Snowflake?  Sure, Kathryn is a screaming volatile nutcase.  But you sure didn't come off so great, Snowflake.  What's so great about you, hun?  You seem like as much of a waste of space as Horseteeth is.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ninjago said:

The prob is with this particular cast.  These are all either family black sheep or just plain outright losers (ahem, lookin' right at you, Craigie-poo).  

We don't know the real deal on Horseteeth.  He himself has said on cam that he comes from a family of very accomplished people.  And what do we get with Horseteeth?  Him bragging about sleeping all day, and chasing college girls & getting drunk (that is, when he deigns to finally get up).  Think his family is proud of this shit?  Me doubts it.  So is Horseteeth a big part of Charleston high society?  Idk, but he certainly never talks about it.

Hey, I agree, that it'd be an awesome idea to get a glimpse into the high society of Charleston, but this show ain't ever gonna give that.  Not with this cast of outcasts & losers.  Would anyone (and I mean ANYONE) in Charleston high society wanna get anywhere near the coke-stank of boozehound Thom-ass?  Again, me doubts it.

• Love 8

For almost two decades, I have watched reality TV stars try to monetize their fame by selling some of the stupidest shit, but I don't know that I've ever seen products stupider or uglier than Landon's travel website coffee table book and Kathryn's hideous hideous necklaces.

• Love 22

But Landon, with her pathetic travel website has the nerve to make a condescending face at Kat's necklace business.  Um, sorry Landon, you need to get over yourself.   Add to that she affirms she owns her comments to Craig when he gets the call from Jennifer about Kat being in the hospital.  More ignorant conclusions.  Pregnant women just don't get to decide to induce labor four weeks early.  I wish Thomas spoke out a bit more on this because he did disagree with Landon.  And I think it was a TH in this package when Landon says woman have babies every day.  No big deal.  Another totally ignorant statement.  Women die everyday in childbirth and we're not talking about third world countries.  Children die in child birth.  Children can have a wide range of complications due to childbirth. 

• Love 23
9 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

Well, I posted just about the same sentiment in the Reunion part 1 thread but after watching tonight, I think most redeemed themselves in my eyes.  I was ready to bow out after this season but I'll tune in for S4 given how things ended during the 2nd part of the finale.

I do, however, have a hard time buying into the notion that this is a group of real friends.  Acquaintances, yes. Friends, not so sure. It will be interesting to see who returns next year - and how their relationships evolve.  I hope for a little more substance.

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, cuphead said:

Knowingly upsetting the mother of Thomas' child is pretty cruel and I'm surprised that Landon used the piss poor excuse of "why should I let her feelings keep me from sharing my life?"  I don't know, to me, that's pretty awful and indefensible.  

Whitney went a long way to redeem himself by saying he wanted Thomas and Kathryn to be friends and do the best for the kids.  That's what anyone who is a real friend, or even just a decent adult human being, would want.  

Pregnancy, raising children, and custody issues are heavy, significant. life-long issues, much bigger and deeper than drunk people calling each other names or who gets an invite to a birthday party. Landon was startlingly tone-deaf and way, way out of line to get involved and stay involved in these things just to needle Kathryn.  

If Landon ever does have children, I hope she will then, at least, realize how inappropriate and cruel she was.

• Love 19

I'd like to hear more about Whit's Chanel guitar Kathryn mentioned in part 1.  Sounds faboo!  Not sure why, but that pings my gaydar louder on Count Chocula than him stammering over any questions about his fake girlfriend.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'd like to hear more about Whit's Chanel guitar Kathryn mentioned in part 1.  Sounds faboo!  Not sure why, but that pings my gaydar louder on Count Chocula than him stammering over any questions about his fake girlfriend.

Here you go: http://luxehighlife.com/shopping-guide/top-10-chanel-products-you-didn-t-know-existed

it just seems so "new money." And not very rock n roll. The case is pretty cool... But then, I'm not in an edgy band like Renob.

• Love 4

Did Thom-ass say he's forking over $3100 a month to her?  What's the cost of living in Charleston?  Does that just about cover rent on the house & food for the kids?  If she wanted a life of shopping, travel, leisure & luxury, she sure as shit ain't gettin' it on his dime.  She's better off smooching up to Satan Andy to ensure her place on the show & keep the Bravo dough rolling in.  Satan Andy looked quite annoyed with her at several points in this reunion.  And yet, it still seems like she & Thom-ass are the stars & central attraction of this thing.  So no, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they get together & create another kid.  Maybe this time just to stay on the show (and who knows if that wasn't a motivation before).  Ew.

• Love 2

I will never NOT think Thomas is an ass, but he may just be the only Bravo cast member that has ever immediately apologized to every other cast member after his melt down.  Of course it could all have been a calculated bit of damage control, but even so, thinking to apologize (even as damage control) that soon after the event is practically unheard of on Bravo shows.  Low bar, I know, but it didn't turn into a five episode arc of not quite apologies and analyses thereof.

And, color me shocked, but Andy actually asked a question I wanted to know the answer to at a reunion.  I was glad to hear that some of that dinner party food was consumed.  Yeah, a totally inconsequential fact, but Andy is such a shitty reunion host across the network.  Hell, after his rather decent summary of positions, I'd rather see Craig host nonSC reunions.

• Love 11
(edited)

Cameron and Landon were so bitchy towards Kathryn tonight. There were some points where Landon was just staring at Kathryn with hate in her eyes at moments when she wasn't even talking. I believe that Landon absolutely slept with Thomas and believed that she would become Mrs. Ravenel, instead Thomas went back to/slept with Kathryn, and that pissed Landon off.

We're supposed to believe that Thomas and Landon spent Valentine's Day together and took a trip to London together but never slept together? Sorry, not buying it. 

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 21

Only thing I learned from part 2 is that TRav's fake teeth are as bad as Shep's fake teeth. Never noticed that before. 

TRav's daddy  must have told his son to be on his best well bred society behavior and not embarrass the Ravenel family because ole' TRav was both a total gentleman and a total bore throughout the entire reunion. 

• Love 7

Did I hear correctly, Whit and the fake girlfriend are no longer together? 

Again, my friend watching with me says with some pretty clear eyes and knowledge of drug use that Kathryn was on some type of opiate drug during the show. The flailing legs, arms, eye reactions. If she's not happy with $3100 a month, I'll take it. I could easily live on that in Charleston, especially Mt. Pleasant where her small rental house in a nice neighborhood would run around $1000. Add in the money Bravo pays her and she should be fine. But no..... can't buy plastic cribs with that paltry money.

Can't even articulate how nasty Landon is.

Praying for Jennifer and her baby.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So what about Whit?  At the end of the first part of this reunion, I noticed he was laughing at Kathryn when she was complaining about Thom-ass's treatment of her -- in particular, her complaints of not getting enough dough outta him.  Whit looked like an absolute asshole doing this.  Look, I'm not sympathetic to Kathryn's gold-digging attempts in the least.  But laughing at Kathryn the way he did (and Snowflake/Landon did this too) was vile.

Who amongst us hasn't laughed at someone high as a kite?

• Love 6

If Landon ever gets pregnant, I expect her to be the whiniest, I need everything done for me woman ever to grace the planet.  I would so like for then for someone to replay her "women have babies every day" comment on loop for her. 

Cannot stand that dolphin voiced vile do nothing paper website creator.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Pregnant women run countries, courtrooms and operating rooms everyday.  Constantly throwing out she should get special treatment or others don't understand because they are not pregnant is a very weak argument.

True, there are many pregnant women who continue to work in professional, high-stress environments right until they give birth.   It's admirable but it is also expected, especially from someone with a high level of responsibility.  However, there is also an unsaid rule of thumb to not engage in needling or agitating a potentially volatile situation with a pregnant woman in the workplace.  Basically, don't don't be the asshole who thought it would be a good idea to participate in a fight with a pregnant lady.

By the way, the same goes for someone who is grieving over the death of a family member or dealing with a difficult situation at home. Of course, none of this will be in the HR Handbook but we should know better. 

For instance, pregnant women ride the train everyday.  We don't have to give up our seats but we should give at least offer them up because that's what decent people do.  The same goes for the elderly and parents with young children. 

In this case, Landon is that person who didn't bother to offer up her seat even though Katherine was standing right in front of her and used the excuse of being in the middle of a very intense game of Bejeweled for why she couldn't give up her seat.  Regardless of her reasons, Landon will be looked upon as that asshole who didn't give up her seat to a pregnant lady. 

Does this forgive Katherine's bad behavior? 

Not at all.  She behaved badly and probably needs to be on some sort of mood stabilizing medication, but that doesn't give Landon an ethical pass for being a jerk either.  

• Love 15

Landon laughing at Kathryn, meh,  I don't really care.  Kathryn and Landon can't stand each.  Kathryn has been pretty nasty to Landon.  So while laughing at Kathryn's ugly necklace and bizarre behavior is immature,  Kathryn has spewed some hate to Landon, why should Landon care that Kathryn's feelings might get hurt. Kathryn didn't care when she called Landon irrelevant,  a whore and told her to fuck off. 

Kathryn's problem is with Thomas but somehow it's Landon's problem that Thomas spends time with her,  huh?  And why hell does Landon have think of Kathryn before she posts pics? If it's a big deal,  maybe Kathryn should talk to Thomas, then maybe Thomas can talk to Landon,  and even then,  wtf. 

Thomas might think he's coming off as kind and mature, but imo he's insincere and manipulative. The only difference between Thomas and Kathryn is he can read a room and knows when to shut his mouth at times. I don't find him charming or good looking.  I find him to be a disgusting drunken fool.  Thomas and Kathryn think of themselves and each other first. I think the children are secondary to both,  not that they don't love them but both are so self absorbed.  I feel bad for the children,  at least they have money and nannies and hopefully family that will put them first. 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Whatever gains Katherine made in being somewhat sympathetic she loses all credibility with her silly facial expressions and inability to face the fact that Landon did not sleep with Thomas.  Katherine lacks the maturity to realize men and women can be friends, especially co-workers, without jumping in bed.

She didn't become more sympathetic to me during this reunion.  Her behavior solidified my belief that the courts got it right when they required her to have adult supervision when she has the children.  All those faces she was making and the flailing arms and hand gestures made her seem like she was channeling Endora of Bewitched and trying to cast spells with her hands, and it made me want to send her to her room without supper.

• Love 19

I'll have to say Kathryn did herself no favors last night. (and I like her!) The faces, the flailing, the shut ups. Sigh. She cam e off as really immature and (possibly) high as a kite.

That said Landon DOES need to Shut up! Nobody was even talking to her and she kept inserting herself into EVERYTHING. Give it a rest Dolphin face. Trav is NOT your man & he doesn't need you to defend him.

And her being snotty at the end of the reunion and not holding up a glass for Cheers made her look just as bad. Whiny, bitch.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, izabella said:

She didn't become more sympathetic to me during this reunion.  Her behavior solidified my belief that the courts got it right when they required her to have adult supervision when she has the children.  All those faces she was making and the flailing arms and hand gestures made her seem like she was channeling Endora of Bewitched and trying to cast spells with her hands, and it made me want to send her to her room without supper.

Excatly. The reunion only confirmed that Kathryn is a complete jerk(at best)  to everyone around her. 

The idea that Kathryn gets to act like ass to almost everyone but nobody should  look at her cross eyed  because that's just mean.  I don't know what Kathryn's issues are,  but I know I saw a very rude nasty woman behave like a spoiled child. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

If she's not happy with $3100 a month, I'll take it. I could easily live on that in Charleston, especially Mt. Pleasant where her small rental house in a nice neighborhood would run around $1000. Add in the money Bravo pays her and she should be fine. But no..... can't buy plastic cribs with that paltry money.

Agree that $3100 a month is a nice chunk of change along with Bravo money but there is no way you could find a decent rental house in Mt.Pleasant for $1,000 per month. Mt. P is considered one of the higher end suburbs of Charleston. At least compared to the other surrounding areas that are not on the islands  (Moncks Corner, Ladson, Goose Creek, Summerville, etc..)

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I'll have to say Kathryn did herself no favors last night. (and I like her!) The faces, the flailing, the shut ups. Sigh. She cam e off as really immature and (possibly) high as a kite.

That said Landon DOES need to Shut up! Nobody was even talking to her and she kept inserting herself into EVERYTHING. Give it a rest Dolphin face. Trav is NOT your man & he doesn't need you to defend him.

And her being snotty at the end of the reunion and not holding up a glass for Cheers made her look just as bad. Whiny, bitch.

I agree Landon does needs to stay out of it.  

I wonder if this her attempt to make sparks and guarantee herself another season. Whatever,  she should not get involved with the Thomas & Kathryn mess. 

• Love 7

Kathryn is nuttier than a jar of peanut butter but something about Landon just persistently bugs me. I was really annoyed that she and someone else (was it Craig?) tried to spin her saying that Kathryn was using the kids to manipulate Thomas into something else.  She didn't mean anything other than exactly that and the proof is in the fact that she won't apologize for it and still fully believes it. I also wanted to throw the remote at the TV when she was saying how she is "working her ass off."  Um, at what exactly? Her "lifestyle magazine?" I'm not sure she's in any position to complain about Kathryn getting money from Thomas considering i'm fairly certain she's still getting money from her ex. For me the core of Kathryn's issue with Landon is basically that Landon and Thomas are trying to make her look crazy (no need, we already know she is) with regard to her ranting about them sleeping together. I'd be pretty pissed too if someone was trying to make me look like a crazy person for believing something that is totally true. Let's face it, they did it. I'm fairly confident most will agree with that assertion. I think she just wanted it admitted so she could feel vindicated about the whole thing. So she could say "see, i'm not crazy" even though we all know she is...just not about that.  If that makes any sense. 

• Love 11