Type keyword(s) to search

Media for Shooter

Coming July 19 to USA;

I will confess. I giggled long and hard watching this promo. Bob Lee Swagger? "Your country needs you"? "What's it like to be the one hunted?"? This had better follow through on some of the WTFery promised, or I'll be really disappointed.

Some behind-the-scenes news involving Tom Sizemore:

Stuntman Sues Tom Sizemore for Running Him Over on 'Shooter' Set - The Hollywood Reporter

A stuntman working on the Shooter TV reboot says Tom Sizemore was drunk when he hit him with a vehicle on set, according to a lawsuit filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court.

Steve De Castro says he was working on location at the Agua Dulce Airport on July 6 when Sizemore became intoxicated knowing he would operate a motor vehicle.

Edited by Just Here

With the CIA/Russian conspiracy down what can season 2 bring? Will Bob Lee be disavowed like Jack Bauer and be a ghost scout sniper for Agent Memphis?

With the CIA/Russian conspiracy down what can season 2 bring? Will Bob Lee be disavowed like Jack Bauer and be a ghost scout sniper for Agent Memphis?

On 1/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, Raja said:

Because Wahlberg is involved, Swagger will be assigned to protect the douchebags of Entourage

On 6/21/2017 at 9:51 AM, TimetoShine said:

Season 1 is now on Netflix (at least in the US). 

I binged watched the whole season over the weekend.  It was actually really good!  Cheesy, sure, but entertaining nonetheless.

Season 2 will involve the blonde woman who exonerated Bob Lee but wanted Annex B, I presume.  

On 8/19/2018 at 9:56 AM, SharonH58 said:

First USA canceled Colony and now they've canceled Shooter!

Maybe they are making room for a Burn Notice / Justified / Ally McBeal mashup reboot....