Type keyword(s) to search

Commercials That Annoy, Irritate or Outright Enrage

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Key rules:  Stay on topic; go to Small Talk with things not about commercials; be civil; no politics. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't like those commercials anymore than you do.   I want them to put down the damn camera and immediately help the animals, instead of wasting time filming them.🐱🐶  

They're horrible (but I assume the footage is from rescue efforts that are being documented, and that people without cameras are doing the actual helping). 

As someone who needs no convincing (and no such images stuck in my brain), I've always thought that they may be able to do more by showing positive outcomes and happy endings. Not only would that NOT make me cry, but may serve as evidence to someone who is on the fence about donating that the donations are doing what they're supposed to, instead of possibly and inadvertently giving a vibe that it's hopeless no matter how much money people send. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
34 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Not only would that NOT make me cry, but may serve as evidence to someone who is on the fence about donating that the donations are doing what they're supposed to, instead of possibly and inadvertently giving a vibe that it's hopeless no matter how much money people send.

I totally agree. That ad just makes me want to walk into another room. NOT donate.

• Love 6

I suppose that people who are actually educated in advertising have reasons for the upsetting angle, and it probably does call some viewers to action. It's just...A LOT for other viewers to deal with, man. Just thinking about those ads is upsetting (but maybe that's because I just got home from the animal shelter where I volunteer; today, something happened -- minor and not a huge deal -- that kind of confirmed my suspicions that one of the very sweet cats we just got in may have been abused before we got him). 

6 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

It's just...A LOT for other viewers to deal with,

yeah- we currently have 3 rescue cats; these are the most recent 3 out of 8 total in 30 years. I just HATE those ads.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I suppose that people who are actually educated in advertising have reasons for the upsetting angle, and it probably does call some viewers to action. It's just...A LOT for other viewers to deal with, man. Just thinking about those ads is upsetting (but maybe that's because I just got home from the animal shelter where I volunteer; today, something happened -- minor and not a huge deal -- that kind of confirmed my suspicions that one of the very sweet cats we just got in may have been abused before we got him). 

Let me guess (I was a vet tech) does he flinch if you lift your hand? Does he cringe down when someone has a loud voice?

Kind of. He's in a cage right now because he's new to the shelter and has not had his vet visit yet. He looks like he's been through something but he's very sweet and really loves being petted. Anyway, I was playing with a non-caged cat with 2 interactive toys (i.e. plastic stick with something to chase attached, standard cat stuff). When he saw those toys, he hissed twice and crouched between the top of his litter box and the top of his cage. I had never heard him hiss before; like I said, he's a total love--not afraid of hands in general, even when he's eating (not sure about noise; we don't really have much of that there). Made me think that someone hit him in the past with a toy like that or something similar. But, I put the toys away, left a note about this for the other volunteers, and opened the door to the bottom section of his cage and sat on the floor outside of it to play with and pet him for a while, with no further issues. Oh, and I gave him a stuffed toy fish to play with, which he dug.

If I didn't have my 2 at home, I would have brought him home a week ago.

Edited to add: Aww, you guys, this is dumb but thank you for doing the sad face button on his behalf! The happy-face part is, (again) that he's a sweet boy regardless of his history, and that he will now always be well taken care of by us until he gets a new home (where he better also be well taken care of!).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8

With everyone else on the Won't You Cry Over These Doomed Abused Animals? commercials. I've rescued two alley cats, gotten another two placed in good homes, paid for vet care and neutering for stray ones, and currently feed and water a family of alley cats. I will not, however, be giving money to organizations that regard plunging me into depression as a viable advertising strategy.

• Love 17

The ads make me cry and then make me want to hurt the scum who hurt animals. All of my cats have been rescues and I donate monthly to a local shelter, but I would also donate to any organization that avenges the animals.

• Love 11

Another commercial that bugs the PISS out of me is this new KFC commercial.   "tell the kids to WARSH up"  OMG why are you doing that?  Why mispronounce words?  To give off a homey, comforting feeling of Sunday dinner? 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

As someone who needs no convincing (and no such images stuck in my brain), I've always thought that they may be able to do more by showing positive outcomes and happy endings. Not only would that NOT make me cry, but may serve as evidence to someone who is on the fence about donating that the donations are doing what they're supposed to, instead of possibly and inadvertently giving a vibe that it's hopeless no matter how much money people send. 

Several years ago, Pedigree dog food had a series of ads showing dogs in shelters(“Why am I here?  I know I’m a good dog”), then updates showing them with their new families.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Another commercial that bugs the PISS out of me is this new KFC commercial.   "tell the kids to WARSH up"  OMG why are you doing that?  Why mispronounce words?  To give off a homey, comforting feeling of Sunday dinner?

It's regional. My dad said 'warsh' and 'warshcloth' all his life. I haven't seen the ad, but it is a thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

They might be from the Baltimore area.  One of my former bosses was from there, and he always said "warsh" -- he couldn't (or wouldn't) change.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I’m irritated, I guess you could say, with the Jimmy Dean brand food commercials that have been running for awhile now. The ones with him in them. He comes off nice enough in them, but they have to either be recycling the commercials from years ago or have made the ones that are running now from previously unused footage. Jimmy Dean has been DEAD since 2010! Some viewers might not even know that, which I think is perhaps deceitful on the part of the ad agency &/or the company that currently makes the Jimmy Dean food products.

Another commercial that irritates is the 1 (& I think I’ve only seen it on COZI TV, 1 of those cable networks which is usually on your local stations’ digital subchannels & shows repeats of old comedies &/or dramas) for Life Alert, 1 of those medically-related devices you’re supposed to keep with you/wear of the “I’ve fallen & I can’t get up” type. The commercial starts innocuously enough, with a lady falling & someone responding from the company saying their device has indicated she fell & does she need any assistance, which she answers in the affirmative; then the lady talks about how little trouble the device is in her daily life: she can travel, go shopping, etc. with it without any problems. But there’s 1 BIG problem I think I’ve seen with the commercial: She’s supposed to wear the device/have it with her from when she gets up at least until she goes to sleep, if not including when she’s sleeping. But in most of the montage of scenes showing her going about her day, I’ve noticed she only seems to be wearing the device only 3 times!

Edited by BW Manilowe
To add a comment.
  • Love 4
On 8/10/2020 at 3:10 PM, Browncoat said:

They might be from the Baltimore area.  One of my former bosses was from there, and he always said "warsh" -- he couldn't (or wouldn't) change.

They also might be from Alabama/elsewhere in the South. My maternal grandparents were from Alabama & I remember my grandma saying “warsh” instead of “wash”. I think my grandpa did it too, but I’m not quite as clear on that as I am on my grandma doing it.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

Another commercial that irritates is the 1 (& I think I’ve only seen it on COZI TV, 1 of those cable networks which is usually on your local stations’ digital subchannels & shows repeats of old comedies &/or dramas) for Life Alert, 1 of those medically-related devices you’re supposed to keep with you/wear of the “I’ve fallen & I can’t get up” type. The commercial starts innocuously enough, with a lady falling & someone responding from the company saying their device has indicated she fell & does she need any assistance, which she answers in the affirmative; then the lady talks about how little trouble the device is in her daily life: she can travel, go shopping, etc. with it without any problems. But there’s 1 BIG problem I think I’ve seen with the commercial: She’s supposed to wear the device/have it with her from when she gets up at least until she goes to sleep, if not including when she’s sleeping. But in most of the montage of scenes showing her going about her day, I’ve noticed she only seems to be wearing the device only 3 times!

You CAN wear them tucked inside your shirt. They don't have to be dangling in plain sight.  My mom had one and one day I came to get her to drive to South Carolina for my nephew's wedding. She still hadn't decided on which dress to wear. She kept holding each of two dresses under her chin, back and forth, trying to decide which one to wear.  I heard a voice in the living room, "Margaret, are you all right?"  I started laughing and told the transmitter, "False alarm. She's fine, showing me her new dresses." The lady at the alert place said she was glad to hear that. They'd rather have a false alarm than an emergency.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Has anyone seen the new Dick's Sporting Goods ad about back-to-school clothes?  It shows two pre-teens, one male and one female, modeling the clothes and looking around the store.  The girl gets off a line that had me rolling my eyes so hard I thought they'd fall right out on the floor.  I'm paraphrasing a bit, but as she looks at the shoes available in the store, she says "like, if I see someone with a great shoe game, I'm like I really want to know that person."  

Wow.  I don't know if this was scripted or not, but my, isn't that just the most inspiring statement (NOT) in this day and age of major, pandemic-fueled issues regarding people losing their jobs and possibly their homes,  schools struggling to provide proper education access, everyone fighting to stay healthy and sane and alive?  People are important to know if they have a good "shoe game"??  JFC.  And who the eff cares what kind of shoes someone's wearing (if they're wearing any at all) when doing online school?

If the girl came up with the line on her own, all I can say is SHAME ON YOU to her parents, who have NOT instilled good values in her.  If it was scripted, then DSG can go to hell.  You are not getting my business with ad content like this - it's deeply offensive.

Edited by mousegirl
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, mousegirl said:

Has anyone seen the new Dick's Sporting Goods ad about back-to-school clothes?  It shows two pre-teens, one male and one female, modeling the clothes and looking around the store.  The girl gets off a line that had me rolling my eyes so hard I thought they'd fall right out on the floor.  I'm paraphrasing a bit, but as she looks at the shoes available in the store, she says "like, if I see someone with a great shoe game, I'm like I really want to know that person."  

Wow.  I don't know if this was scripted or not, but my, isn't that just the most inspiring statement (NOT) in this day and age of major, pandemic-fueled issues regarding people losing their jobs and possibly their homes,  schools being able to provide proper education access, everyone struggling to stay healthy and sane and alive.   People are important to know if they have a good "shoe game"??  JFC.  And who the eff cares what kind of shoes someone's wearing (if they're wearing any at all) when doing online school?

If the girt came up with the line on her own, all I can say is SHAME ON YOU to her parents, who have NOT instilled good values in her.  If it was scripted, then DSG can go to hell.  You are not getting my business with ad content like this - it's deeply offensive.

To be fair it's Dick's Sporting Goods. I seriously doubt if anyone who would approve such ridiculous bullshit has any idea how young girls speak.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, mousegirl said:

"like, if I see someone with a great shoe game, I'm like I really want to know that person." 

I actually think that's a genderless statement. I know young men who would say the exact same thing.

But on a larger note. I used to know a member of the family who founded the chain and I feel totally comfortable defending their advertising history. Over the years, Dick's has has not only showcased the athleticism and competitiveness of women and girls at all levels, youth to amateur to pro, they have shown it to be equal to their male counterparts.

And they have done it without sexualizing women. When they made an ad about sports bras, they focused on the backs of the women.

• Useful 11
  • Love 4

Speaking of athletes in commercials, the Secret Antiperspirant commercials bug me.  "All strength, no sweat."  Ok, that's fine, but there's a reason why Serena, the woman working out in the gym, and the singer bouncing around the stage need to sweat.  If you are working that hard, your body needs to cool off.  The model and the boardroom woman make more sense.

• Love 4

Like many, I'm spending mornings with CNN until I can't take anymore thee days. The commercial I hate the most is Leaf Filter. At one point the sales douche is in a room full of senior citizens, he says "Raise your hand if you clean your own gutters" and literally EVERY HAND GOES UP. What the motherfuck? Did they all decide to attend a "We Clean Our Own Gutters" convention? If so, why ask them to raise their hands? And if not, what a fucking coincidence! Then there's a younger woman who says "DAD! I keep telling you it's dangerous!" HOW OFTEN ARE YOU HAVING THIS DISCUSSION? Is it something i need to be doing with my older parents? Like should I be calling them and asking "oh and before I hang up, you're not cleaning those gutters AGAIN, right? We've had this discussion!"??

Also the side hooking bra...only because I want to imagine a world where some couple is in a passionate embrace and one of them can't figure out why the fucking bra has no hooks.

Does it count if I hate how much I love the Progressive ads? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Bonus entry: some life affirming ad has been running lately (along the lines of "Pass it On" or something) where an apparent early-era Belieber goes into a barber shop with two dickhead friends. He lets the barber finish an entire haircut, looks at it, says "Shorter." Ok. Barber gets back to work. LOoks at it again. "Shorter." Eventually gets to the point where the barber shaves his head clear so he can prompose (don't get me started on this shit) to a girl who has either lost all her hair due to chemo or had some other medical condition that caused it to be lost (though her eyebrows remain intact?). WHY ARE YOU WASTING THE BARBER"S TIME? If you want a clean shaven head, (a) START by saying so to this man so he can get on with his business, or better yet, SHAVE IT YOURSELF. Fucking asshole. How long does it take to notice your barber's cutting a quarter inch off when you want to go down to the skin? I hope the barber charged him for three fucking haircuts. Asshole kid. Also not sure I love the "Look, prom date, you're a freak because your hair is gone, but now that my head is shaved, it's appropriate for us to go to prom as one freak and one knight in shining armor who shaved his head, even though I'll have to do so again before the prom and I'm not promising I'm doing that, I mean I have to be in pictures forever, right?" sentiment. If you want to go to prom with her, just ask her, That's the way to make her feel most normal, not by drawing more attention to the situation. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

The commercial I hate the most is Leaf Filter. At one point the sales douche is in a room full of senior citizens,

The part I hate about that ad is the guy who's running the "show." He looks so strange-- he has tons of horizontal lines/wrinkles on his forehead (even though he doesn't seem to be particularly old). It makes me think of those joke T-shirts that have a fake body builder body drawn on. He just doesn't look real!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dleighg said:

The part I hate about that ad is the guy who's running the "show." He looks so strange-- he has tons of horizontal lines/wrinkles on his forehead (even though he doesn't seem to be particularly old). It makes me think of those joke T-shirts that have a fake body builder body drawn on. He just doesn't look real!

AGREE! It still bugs me that he doesn't react at all when fifty senior citizens all raise their hands. A real person would have been like "WOW, for real? Even the ladies in here clean their gutters?!?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Bonus entry: some life affirming ad has been running lately (along the lines of "Pass it On" or something) where an apparent early-era Belieber goes into a barber shop with two dickhead friends. He lets the barber finish an entire haircut, looks at it, says "Shorter." Ok. Barber gets back to work. LOoks at it again. "Shorter." Eventually gets to the point where the barber shaves his head clear so he can prompose (don't get me started on this shit) to a girl who has either lost all her hair due to chemo or had some other medical condition that caused it to be lost (though her eyebrows remain intact?). WHY ARE YOU WASTING THE BARBER"S TIME? If you want a clean shaven head, (a) START by saying so to this man so he can get on with his business, or better yet, SHAVE IT YOURSELF. Fucking asshole. How long does it take to notice your barber's cutting a quarter inch off when you want to go down to the skin? I hope the barber charged him for three fucking haircuts. Asshole kid. Also not sure I love the "Look, prom date, you're a freak because your hair is gone, but now that my head is shaved, it's appropriate for us to go to prom as one freak and one knight in shining armor who shaved his head, even though I'll have to do so again before the prom and I'm not promising I'm doing that, I mean I have to be in pictures forever, right?" sentiment. If you want to go to prom with her, just ask her, That's the way to make her feel most normal, not by drawing more attention to the situation. 

WORD.

• Love 4
On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 8:31 PM, ebk57 said:

The Apple Watch commercial with the catch phrase "this...watch...tells...time..."

I hate it so much.  Almost as much as the Allstate coffee shop commercial.  Almost. 

Me, too.  In my case, it's mostly because that's all I want from a watch - that it tells time.

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 6:19 PM, dleighg said:

yeah, that's usually a one-time thing.

For me, it's an "every time I put it on" thing.  And occasionally while I'm wearing it, too.

I actually kind of like that one, although I do tell him to tell the barber he wants his hair shaved off.

• Love 2

I like the woman in the bathfitter commercials, who says "I wasn't sure WHAT to expect!" at the beginning of the commercial. Lady, you signed the contract, right? With the company BATH fitter? Did you not think you'd end up with a bathtub / shower? Like what did you think were the other options? Did you think you'd walk into the bathroom you paid to have redone and find a kitchenette?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

One of the commercials for one of those walk in tubs drives me crazy. There's a lady who is (by her own admission) over 60, and she had almost fallen in the tub, and says "When you reach 60, you have to realize there are limitations." Really? So when you turn 60, you automatically have "limitations"?  Like you're infirm all of a sudden. I hope no one tells my 67 year old mother in law that. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Haleth said:

Speaking of athletes in commercials, the Secret Antiperspirant commercials bug me.  "All strength, no sweat."  Ok, that's fine, but there's a reason why Serena, the woman working out in the gym, and the singer bouncing around the stage need to sweat.  If you are working that hard, your body needs to cool off.  The model and the boardroom woman make more sense.

I think they could be targeting people who don't want b.o. after working out, but also people who consider themselves profuse sweaters. They might think their boardroom sweat is equal to someone else's gym sweat. So if the deodorant can control gym sweat, then certainly it can control their sweat.

5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Then there's a younger woman who says "DAD! I keep telling you it's dangerous!" HOW OFTEN ARE YOU HAVING THIS DISCUSSION? Is it something i need to be doing with my older parents? Like should I be calling them and asking "oh and before I hang up, you're not cleaning those gutters AGAIN, right? We've had this discussion!"??

I buy it. My dad has a bum knee and I've told him millions of times to take it easy. This lady probably tells her dad to tell her when the gutters need cleaning and she'll come and do it, and then she finds out later he went and did it on his own. But the thing is, the whole reason they're going to see the gutter spiel is that they don't want to clean their gutters anymore. If they didn't, they wouldn't be there.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

The Johnsonville Sausage Grill is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen.    It looks like a complete waste of money to me.

wow you are so right! And it can't handle fat wursts, extra-long dogs, fat burger patties (looks like it's built for those flat ones you buy pre-made). 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

The Johnsonville Sausage Grill is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen.    It looks like a complete waste of money to me.   The grill is made to grill sausage links and sausage patties.   It should come with two flat plates for cooking other items as well.

I'll stick with my George Foreman, thanks.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, janie jones said:

But the thing is, the whole reason they're going to see the gutter spiel is that they don't want to clean their gutters anymore. If they didn't, they wouldn't be there.

Not necessarily. They might be there for the free lunch at Golden Corral.  Bwaahahahaha

• LOL 8

Listen, I totally get that Dove is trying to show their deodorant is for everyone, as indicated with the flashes of all kinds of people. But rather than feel like the woman in the wheelchair is Dove's answer to diversity, I feel more like it's pandering, e.g. "Look at us! We included a woman who is disabled! We're so awesome!"

(As a disabled woman myself, there has literally never been a time in my life where I demanded to see proof of disabled people using deodorant...we sweat just like everyone else, yo.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

For the most part, the Liberty Mutual insurance commercials don’t bother me that much. Except for the 1 where they have an actor (hopefully just) playing a bad actor who’s trying, unsuccessfully, to film a Liberty Mutual insurance commercial within the commercial & he keeps messing up his lines in the fake commercial &, at 1 point, is so bad that they have to have the bad actor’s lines dubbed for him to lip sync to.

Edited by BW Manilowe
To change a plural word to a singular word.
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

For the most part, the Liberty Mutual insurance commercials don’t bother me that much. Except for the 1 where they have an actor (hopefully just) playing a bad actor who’s trying, unsuccessfully, to film a Liberty Mutual insurance commercial within the commercial & he keeps messing up his lines in the fake commercial &, at 1 point, is so bad that they have to have the bad actor’s lines dubbed for them to lip sync to.

Libbity bibbity?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

Listen, I totally get that Dove is trying to show their deodorant is for everyone, as indicated with the flashes of all kinds of people. But rather than feel like the woman in the wheelchair is Dove's answer to diversity, I feel more like it's pandering, e.g. "Look at us! We included a woman who is disabled! We're so awesome!"

(As a disabled woman myself, there has literally never been a time in my life where I demanded to see proof of disabled people using deodorant...we sweat just like everyone else, yo.)

I feel like advertisers are between a rock and a hard place with this. If they don't include disabled (or differently abled, or your term of choice) people, they are accused of ignoring an important segment of our society, but if they do, they may face accusations of pandering. 

When I look back on the history of TV advertising in the US (and I'm no scholar, this is just personal observation), it started out all White. Well, you did have the Asian woman who did laundry ("Ancient Chinese Secret") and the occasional Black woman who was a cheerful servant to Whites, like Aunt Jemima. Women were housewives being instructed on how to cook, clean, and serve their husbands and children. Slowly, slowly, and often with pushback, it has expanded to include single women, men doing household chores, people of color, gay people, and interracial couples, and hopefully, yes, disabled people as normal members of society, not objects of pity. So I feel pretty good about that.

I haven't necessarily seen the specific ad referenced, but I would say it's good to including a woman in a wheelchair as ordinary. My problem with the "All Strength, No Sweat" ads are that they depict women in situations in which they SHOULD be sweating (working out, hello!) and seem to harken back to the olden days of "Ladies" don't sweat (or fart, or poop, I guess).

Edited by Ashforth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Ashforth said:

Women were housewives being instructed on how to cook, clean, and serve their husbands and children. Slowly, slowly, and often with pushback, it has expanded to include single women, men doing household chores,

In the last week or so I saw a man (no woman in sight) scrubbing the bathroom with one of those magic eraser things. It actually made me take notice-- and then I thought: it's 2020, and I am surprised to see a man cleaning (in an advertisement, of course). Imagine. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

One of the commercials for one of those walk in tubs drives me crazy. There's a lady who is (by her own admission) over 60, and she had almost fallen in the tub, and says "When you reach 60, you have to realize there are limitations." Really? So when you turn 60, you automatically have "limitations"?  Like you're infirm all of a sudden. I hope no one tells my 67 year old mother in law that. 

I am 57 and I'm noticing more and more commercials talk about the age of 60 as if it's all over then.  "One in three people aged 60 and over run serious risks from falling..."  I guess I only have a few more years to post on here before I'm laid up somewhere unable to do much besides watching "The Andy Griffith Show."  If in the future you read of a nursing home resident suddenly turning violent because she had been subjected to watching "Gomer Pyle" incessantly, you'll know it's me.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

For the most part, the Liberty Mutual insurance commercials don’t bother me that much. Except for the 1 where they have an actor (hopefully just) playing a bad actor who’s trying, unsuccessfully, to film a Liberty Mutual insurance commercial within the commercial & he keeps messing up his lines in the fake commercial &, at 1 point, is so bad that they have to have the bad actor’s lines dubbed for them to lip sync to.

That's about the only one we like. Libbity-bibbity!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

If in the future you read of a nursing home resident suddenly turning violent because she had been subjected to watching "Gomer Pyle" incessantly, you'll know it's me.

We will bankroll your attorney's fees. No one should be subjected to such torture.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

That reminds me of my freshman year in high school.  I brought my gym clothes to school on the first day of school and I didn't bring them home until Thanksgiving break.  The armpits of my shirt were all stiff and gross.  Like parchment paper.  My mom wasn't pleased.   Even after she washed my gym clothes, the armpits of that shirt were still stiff like parchment paper.

I think that's the deodorant/antiperspirant, though, not the sweat. My husband's undershirts get washed after each wearing and they're like that in the pits.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Wayfair.com wants us to believe Kelly Clarkson furnishes her 3? multi million dollar homes with items from Wayfair. Haha and LOL!

Yes and Brooke Shields has La-Z-Boy all over her multi million dollar abode.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3