Type keyword(s) to search

Commercials That Annoy, Irritate or Outright Enrage

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Key rules:  Stay on topic; go to Small Talk with things not about commercials; be civil; no politics. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Big Pharma commercials are just the worst.  Is anyone else annoyed by the Mylan anti-allergy drug commercial?  Set at a teen party (no adult chaperones in sight), we see one frantic girl tell her friend (who has broken out in big red blotches) "oh  my God, look at your face.... and your hands."  Calling to another teen girl off stage she says, "were there peanuts in the brownies?"  Another young girl appears on screen saying "peanut butter...oh I forgot."  As the voice-over announcer kicks in, we see the allergy victim (another teen girl) stand, look in the mirror and then faint dead away.  I'm as sympathetic as the next guy but...shouldn't someone with allergies that bad already be carrying an Epi-pen or some kind of anti-histamine?  Other than the scare factor, this commercial makes no sense at all.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
fixed typos
  • Love 8

I'm convinced that Big Pharma commercials are the raison d'etre for TV in the first place.  I despise their ads with the heat of a thousand suns.  And yeah, she would already be carrying an Epi-pen at all times for an allergy that pronounced.

• Love 9

I hate that the US is drowning in Big Pharma commercials. I wish they'd go away like cigarette commercials did. The people who live in countries where they aren't allowed are lucky in that respect.

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Big Pharma commercials are just the worst.  Is anyone else annoyed by the Mylan anti-allergy drug commercial?  Set at a teen party (no adult chaperones in sight), we see one frantic girl tell her friend (who has broken out in big red blotches) "oh  my God, look at your face.... and your hands."  Calling to another teen girl off stage she says, "were their peanuts in the brownies?"  Another young girl appears on screen saying "peanut butter...oh I forgot."  As the voice-over announcer kicks in, we see the allergy victim (another teen girl) stand, look in the mirror and then faint dead away.  I'm as sympathetic as the next guy but...shouldn't someone with allergies that bad already be carrying an Epi-pen or some kind of anti-histamine?  Other than the scare factor, this commercial makes no sense at all.

9 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

I'm convinced that Big Pharma commercials are the raison d'etre for TV in the first place.  I despise their ads with the heat of a thousand suns.  And yeah, she would already be carrying an Epi-pen at all times for an allergy that pronounced.

How do you forget you put peanut butter in the brownies?  You made peanut butter brownies!  

• Love 3

That commercial has been much discussed, and I agree with all the "but why didn't she ..." questions (particularly the one asking why the allergy sufferer didn't already have an epi-pen), but this latest raising of the issue leads me to a new question: How the hell old am I that I never took those people as teens?  It doesn't look like a house party while the 'rents are gone scenario to me; I figured it was someone's apartment and everyone was early 20s.  Are they teenagers and they just look older to me?

• Love 4

Those Lincoln commercials with Matthew McConaughey drive me nuts. I just don't get the purpose behind them, especially the newest one where he flops into a swimming pool. What the hell is that supposed to do with driving a car?   

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Bastet said:

That commercial has been much discussed, and I agree with all the "but why didn't she ..." questions (particularly the one asking why the allergy sufferer didn't already have an epi-pen), but this latest raising of the issue leads me to a new question: How the hell old am I that I never took those people as teens?  It doesn't look like a house party while the 'rents are gone scenario to me; I figured it was someone's apartment and everyone was early 20s.  Are they teenagers and they just look older to me?

I think they're college age, but I'm not sure if I think that because they look that old or because I can't imagine teenagers bringing homemade food to a party. Whichever, they're young enough to have grown up with peanut butter being outlawed at school.

Plus peanut butter and brownie are two great tastes that are not great together.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Those Lincoln commercials with Matthew McConaughey drive me nuts. I just don't get the purpose behind them, especially the newest one where he flops into a swimming pool. What the hell is that supposed to do with driving a car?   

Or putting in his contact lenses or driving around with his dogs...I was never planning on buying a Lincoln nor do I like Matthew McConaughey, but now I loathe them both. 

2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I see there's another installment of that stupid folk hero Pius-driving bank robbers ad campaign...

Can they please ram their stolen Prius into the stupid Sonic guys and all die in a fiery inferno?  You know the Sonic idiots are combustible from eating so much fast food.  Maybe they can sideswipe a Lincoln on the way.

• Love 12
(edited)
17 hours ago, RCharter said:

Maybe its different if you have a family, but when I open the refrigerator and I see that the milk/water/eggs are low.

It totally is different. I can't tell you how many times I've come home from the grocery store without something we needed because somebody else used up the last of it and didn't add it the shopping list. 

"Mom, did you buy eggs?"

"No, because we had almost a full carton when I fixed breakfast on Saturday."

"yeah, but we fixed full breakfasts every day when we were home from school this week and you had to go to work, then I made egg salad for me and Dad yesterday." Boom. Eggs depleted.   

12 HOURS AGO, BRATTINELLA SAID:

How do you forget you put peanut butter in the brownies?  You made peanut butter brownies!  

I had a similar situation on Memorial Day. I'd left my medication inside, since the food we were eating out on the deck was just burgers and pasta salad. I took one bit of the pasta salad and asked what was mixed into it other than celery and carrot, since I felt some soft bits as well, and Hubby's cousin said it was chopped shrimp. I've vocally refrained from the family crab feasts, lobster bakes and steamed shrimp for the 20+ years of being married to my husband, so my shellfish allergy is not a secret. She was all "I had no idea! It's just canned shrimp; I didn't know she couldn't eat it or I would have warned her!" [As you can tell by the fact that I'm typing, I'm fine. I ran inside and chewed a couple of Benadryl, since I'd ingested such a small amount, and was just a bit run down and headachy for the remainder of the afternoon.]

Edited by St. Claire
  • Love 3
On 5/28/2016 at 10:54 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Isn't he sppsd to be playing a douchebag in those ads?

Nailed it.

On 5/28/2016 at 11:26 PM, RCharter said:

I kept thinking it was some sort of human sociological experiment dreamed up by an evil genius...

No matter what, everytime I go in an IKEA, I can never exit from the same door....its bizarre.  I'll enter in the front and then I can't find my way back so I end up on the back loading dock, or in the IKEA breakroom, or on the fifth floor of the parking structure.

But I'm just so happy to be free again.

Lol.  You guys don't like mazes?  There's even cheese honeybuns at the end.

On 5/29/2016 at 11:10 AM, Ohwell said:

I can't believe that the black guy, in particular, thought it was a good idea to be in that commercial.

Girl he may not have known.  His instructions could've been: show up, try and kiss this girl then stick your head in the washer.  

15 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

So I do a lot of online surveys and such online to earn extra money and last year I did a survey on this concept for a refrigerator, so I guess you can say that I had a wee part in bringing this idea to market! You're Welcome! LOL (as I am pelted with cyber tomatoes).  The concept of having cameras in the refrigerator seemed like a neat idea to me, but there was supposed to be a lot more too it.  It was supposed to be more like a "family message center" where you could not only leave messages for your family on the screen, but it would be sent to them straight to their phone (yes, i know we have text messages, but I think you were supposed to send food related notes, like a reminder to pick up milk with one touch of a button).  Also, I think there was a feature that would alert you (on your smartphone) if something was removed from the refrigerator too....which would be loads of fun at my house...and would probably end the argument of who ate my leftovers, since it would be caught on camera, LOL!!!

I absolutely hated that last Kristen and Dax commercial about the slop sink built into the washer.  How freaking petrified of upsetting their kid were they?  Apparently so petrified that they gave their kid a WET TOY to play with.  Gee wiz, grow a pair.  Tell your kid they will get their stuffie back in like an hour. It builds character!

What if a girl came to pick her up? Now that would have made for an interesting discussion and her family would have definitely stopped asking when she would meet a nice guy!

What a cool survey to do!  My house is already camera'd, if my security company added this for between zero and nine dollars a month, I'd be the schtup to add it to my package because my fridge has the most punk ass sensitive design feature in the world which involves the freezer door popping ajar unless the fridge door is closed just so.  Just make the doors automatic already.  

pssh.  Amateurs.  Everybody knows you keep a back up bunny.

A couple has a baby, not a newborn, the kid's old enough to sit up on her own and (presumably) everytime she sees the family dog, she starts wailing, in fear of him.   They come up with the bright idea to dress him similarly to her favorite toy - a stuffed lion whose mane she enjoys stressing.  So dad uses the magic of his Amazon Prime account to bring the family unity by ordering a simba-esque halo for the furbaby.   The next time the baby baby sees him is when he steps gingerly into the room where she's playing happily and now that he's properly attired and has become palatable, is accepted by the entire family.    That dog is the cutest most gentle looking guy ever.  That's A.   B.  What, Amazon, since you're solving problems and bringing families together, is the reason we must believe that that child hasn't been socialized with the dog since birth.   C.  While you're answering questions Amazon, what happens when that itchy shit comes off puppy's head?   D.  Jeff Bezos, are you willing to bear the cost of therapy this child will need as a result of the trauma resulting from finally realizing the family pet has been wearing a wig?  I'm just curious. 

• Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Who puts peanut butter on a grilled cheese?

When I was a kid, I used to put peanut butter and cheese on the same sandwich, but never with grilled cheese.  Still, I cringe to think about ever having eaten those two things together.

Plus peanut butter and brownie are two great tastes that are not great together

Bite your tongue!  Peanut butter brownies are manna from heaven if they're done right.

But yeah, how do you forget you put peanut butter in the brownies, especially when the friend specifically asked you about peanuts?  These 25 year old 'teenagers' are certainly old enough to remember what they put in the brownies.  Unless they've been hitting the weed too hard.

Lol.  You guys don't like mazes?  There's even cheese honeybuns at the end.

There's cinnamon buns at the end of the White Marsh IKEA maze.  Big, yummy, gooey, covered in icing, heart-attack inducing cinnamon buns!

Edited by proserpina65
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

My problem with those ads (especially the one with the bull) is that they are so "stoner".

Not exactly something I want to associate with a person driving an automobile.

• Love 5
(edited)

A piece of jewelry is more than the sum of its bits. You can have a great piece made of inexpensive components, or a poor piece that isn't really worth what if cost to make. The suckers are just the ones willing to grossly overpay because somebody like Jared says "look, diamonds!".

I'd be both grateful and shocked if my BF ever came home with something super-fancy in the way of jewelry--I'd actually want him to return anything more than $200 (sorry, I'm trash, haha--and I prefer vintage pieces and sterling biker rings, so...). But I swooned the night he came home with a chunky acrylic/resin ring he got in gumball machine at the movie theater. Well, it was actually like a dozen-plus rings...because he kept putting in money until he scored the purple-and-black one he noticed and thought I'd like. And, yes, I actually wear it sometimes--they look kind of like this:

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 1.35.19 PM.png

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11

What if a girl came to pick her up? Now that would have made for an interesting discussion and her family would have definitely stopped asking when she would meet a nice guy!

Or a much older man, or a much younger man. You can reserve a certain type of vehicle at Enterprise but you can't reserve a certain type of employee to pick you up! In fact, as someone who has used them frequently, the employees are usually very young, like college kids working off-hours or in the summer. In reality that family would have been accusing that woman of cradle-robbing.

• Love 3
(edited)

"a woman's V"

And why did they have to specify that the V was a woman's anyway? 

A couple has a baby, not a newborn, the kid's old enough to sit up on her own and (presumably) everytime she sees the family dog, she starts wailing, in fear of him.   They come up with the bright idea to dress him similarly to her favorite toy - a stuffed lion whose mane she enjoys stressing.  So dad uses the magic of his Amazon Prime account to bring the family unity by ordering a simba-esque halo for the furbaby.   The next time the baby baby sees him is when he steps gingerly into the room where she's playing happily and now that he's properly attired and has become palatable, is accepted by the entire family.    That dog is the cutest most gentle looking guy ever.  That's A.   B.  What, Amazon, since you're solving problems and bringing families together, is the reason we must believe that that child hasn't been socialized with the dog since birth.   C.  While you're answering questions Amazon, what happens when that itchy shit comes off puppy's head?   D.  Jeff Bezos, are you willing to bear the cost of therapy this child will need as a result of the trauma resulting from finally realizing the family pet has been wearing a wig?  I'm just curious. 

Oh my god, that commercial made me mad! OK, yes, a baby might be afraid of a dog--it's OK! Babies don't know anything so how about everyone relax and figure out how to teach the baby about the dog--who was likely there first, I might add, and not only doesn't deserve to wear an uncomfortable costume but probably needs some reassurance of his own! The baby will come around! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Ghost Recon said:

So annoying The ID channel's promotion of the Missing Women program that begins tonight.

A "lady of the night" with pink hair and piercings shocked that someone is "Killing people with LOVE"!!!

They are NOT killing them with love, you idiot.  They are killing with hatred.

No, she's saying, "They're killing people we love."

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my god, that commercial made me mad! OK, yes, a baby might be afraid of a dog--it's OK! Babies don't know anything so how about everyone relax and figure out how to teach the baby about the dog--who was likely there first, I might add, and not only doesn't deserve to wear an uncomfortable costume but probably needs some reassurance of his own! The baby will come around! 

Thank you teeny, this is a key element.  The baby came home after the puppy.  Seriously?  It's easier to wait until the kid is 6 months old and get a halloween halo than to introduce them initially?  Mkay.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'd be both grateful and shocked if my BF ever came home with something super-fancy in the way of jewelry--I'd actually want him to return anything more than $200 (sorry, I'm trash, haha--and I prefer vintage pieces and sterling biker rings, so...). But I swooned the night he came home with a chunky acrylic/resin ring he got in gumball machine at the movie theater. Well, it was actually like a dozen-plus rings...because he kept putting in money until he scored the purple-and-black one he noticed and thought I'd like. And, yes, I actually wear it sometimes--they look kind of like this:

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 1.35.19 PM.png

I have to confess, my dream engagement ring would be the $1500 garnet ring I once saw at the Baltimore Antiques Show; yeah, that's a lot, but it was Georgian (circa 1790 or so) at least.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Bastet said:

I don't know how old they're supposed to be, but they better stay off my lawn!

I suppose I should be ashamed to admit this, but there is no way I'm going to be able to look at any fridge camera and see that I am out of anything.  Not unless they are 3D cameras that you can somehow manage to maneuver around all the things on my shelves.  And dig through all the bags of stuff in my produce and fruit drawers.  Forget about the freezer.

• Love 11

The next generation refrigerator will have a scanner so that as you put things in and take things out, the scanner will keep a running total of how many items you have and will report to you what needs to be purchased.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, proserpina65 said:

But I swooned the night he came home with a chunky acrylic/resin ring he got in gumball machine at the movie theater. Well, it was actually like a dozen-plus rings...because he kept putting in money until he scored the purple-and-black one he noticed and thought I'd like.

That is so sweet.    Who cares how much it cost.   He saw something he thought you might like and got it for you.  

• Love 15
On 6/5/2016 at 4:00 PM, butterbody said:

Speaking of shaving. I get furious when I see the commercial where the guy texts his girlfriend that he's coming over and bringing his mom. He should have given her more notice, because despite being gorgeous, she lives like a freaking pig. She starts shoving things under the rug with her leg whilst simultaneously shaving said leg, and her house is just disgusting. I don't know why it makes me so stabby. Reminds me of Friends, when Ross dated the beautiful girl with rats running around her filthy apartment.

"Oh no, you killed Fluffy!" *looks in  potato chip bag* "Whew it's o.k., it's just  rat" Yikes.

• Love 3

The Panera lawsuit, as I read it, was the parent ordered the sandwich online somehow, and put on the order that the child is allergic to peanut butter.  So the cook, who wasn't either fluent in English or English wasn't their first language thought that they *wanted* peanut butter on the grilled cheese.  

Topic?  Panera needs to take their pretentious commercials and shove them someplace unclean. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

In fact, as someone who has used them frequently, the employees are usually very young, like college kids working off-hours or in the summer. In reality that family would have been accusing that woman of cradle-robbing.

I've never used Enterprise, but companies around here seem to favor senior citizens over college students for similar driving jobs. No doubt it's an issue with insurance companies wanting more to cover young drivers.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

That is so sweet.    Who cares how much it cost.   He saw something he thought you might like and got it for you.  

Usually it's booze, potato chips, and various Han Solos--either way, he's a keeper!

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I am quoting myself like an ass, but I forgot to add that my BF missed the part showing that the baby liked its lion toy. He was scandalized that the parents would, and I quote, "expose the baby to an even scarier animal!" Great present-buyer, terrible at commercials!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Rick Kitchen said:

The next generation refrigerator will have a scanner so that as you put things in and take things out, the scanner will keep a running total of how many items you have and will report to you what needs to be purchased.

In case I haven't mentioned this....these things are all clearly part of the Robot Takeover.  They are just buttering us up.  I'm not sure how the robot refrigerator cameras fit into Skynet....but I know they do.  

Ohh, maybe the refrigerator robot will be programmed to order arsenic to kill you....or maybe it won't tell you if your eggs are bad.....so it can kill you....evil refrigerator.  

• Love 13
10 hours ago, LoneHaranguer said:

I've never used Enterprise, but companies around here seem to favor senior citizens over college students for similar driving jobs. No doubt it's an issue with insurance companies wanting more to cover young drivers.

I believe you can be self-bonded if you're a company as big as ERAC.  But I'm not sure if they are.  I do know that ERAC prefers to hire people straight out of college...my brother calls it a scam job.....it does seem to amount to some sort of low paid indentured servitude.  The money is decent, but the hours are so awful that it ends up being below minimum wage for the hours put in.

(edited)

I think they're college age, but I'm not sure if I think that because they look that old or because I can't imagine teenagers bringing homemade food to a party. Whichever, they're young enough to have grown up with peanut butter being outlawed at school.

Re: the kids age...it just made me focus on how old I am that they looked like high school students to me, lol.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
fixed typo
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, OSM Mom said:

The Panera lawsuit, as I read it, was the parent ordered the sandwich online somehow, and put on the order that the child is allergic to peanut butter.  So the cook, who wasn't either fluent in English or English wasn't their first language thought that they *wanted* peanut butter on the grilled cheese.  

Topic?  Panera needs to take their pretentious commercials and shove them someplace unclean. 

Assuming the parents are telling the truth (which, unfortunately is never a given in the legal world), that's an awful thing to happen.  Perhaps Panera should spend less on pretentious commercials and give the money to their franchisees for English lessons for their employees.

Edited to ask: does Panera even sell peanut butter products?  And if not, why would they have it in the store? (Okay, I just googled and they do have PBJ sandwiches on their kids' menu.)

Edited by proserpina65
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

Assuming the parents are telling the truth (which, unfortunately is never a given in the legal world), that's an awful thing to happen.  Perhaps Panera should spend less on pretentious commercials and give the money to their franchisees for English lessons for their employees.

Edited to ask: does Panera even sell peanut butter products?  And if not, why would they have it in the store?

I vaguely remember ordering a PB&J from a Panera Bread -- back when I was eating bread.  It was wildly expensive and very thin on the peanut butter and the jelly.  

It was disgusting...but clean?

Edited by RCharter
because I was not disgusting, the sandwich was disgusting!
  • Love 2
On 6/6/2016 at 9:21 PM, Bastet said:

Thank you!  I've always assumed these people were in their 20's.  They don't look like teenagers to me either.

I noticed on that Panera lawsuit article the photo of the order states one kid has a peanut allergy and the order for the other kid states some dairy type allergy.  If your kids have those types of health issues, why aren't you making the food for them yourself?  

• Love 4

A lot of the high school teenagers I see IRL don't resemble the awkward, goofy looking group I remember going to school with (and being one too) so the kids in the commercial could be high school age or older to me.

• Love 2

ON 6/7/2016 AT 4:00 PM, RICK KITCHEN SAID:

I hate to tell you this, but a machine like this already exists in hospitals.  I give to you Cubex

• Love 2

I keep seeing this stupid ad for the SunSetter Awning (Retractable!).  I usually mute it when it comes on, but every time I look up to see if it is over, it is still playing.  Watching it without sound, I noticed how the man, I presume husband, nods his head over and over again.  I want to rip his head off.

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, DeLurker said:

I keep seeing this stupid ad for the SunSetter Awning (Retractable!).  I usually mute it when it comes on, but every time I look up to see if it is over, it is still playing.  Watching it without sound, I noticed how the man, I presume husband, nods his head over and over again.  I want to rip his head off.

That damn commercial has to be at least 20yrs old by now and if it's not it feels that way. Seems like it's been around for forever.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 3
(edited)

The peanut allergy commercial...I think if the party were taking place in some cheap-looking home (that college students could afford to live in), I would have taken them to be college students.  Since it's in a nice house, I assumed they were high school students.  Actually how old they looked never factored in for me.

Edited by janie jones
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, cynicat said:

I hate to tell you this, but a machine like this already exists in hospitals.

Some hotel mini bars work like this too. If you pick something up to look at it but then put it back, you'll still be automatically charged because the software doesn't distinguish between that and the item being consumed by the guest and then replaced by the staff. I always ask if the hotel uses these when I check in because if there's anything worse than paying $5 for a can of Diet Coke, it's paying $5 for looking at a can of Diet Coke.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Some hotel mini bars work like this too. If you pick something up to look at it but then put it back, you'll still be automatically charged because the software doesn't distinguish between that and the item being consumed by the guest and then replaced by the staff. I always ask if the hotel uses these when I check in because if there's anything worse than paying $5 for a can of Diet Coke, it's paying $5 for looking at a can of Diet Coke.

*facepalm* Speaking as a software engineer, that's a totally solvable problem.

Good to know, though - I'm planning a trip and it's been a while since I've been in a hotel.

• Love 4
On 6/7/2016 at 4:06 PM, LoneHaranguer said:

Many older folks you see in driving jobs are retired truck drivers who still have an active class A license. And there's the insurance factor. as well. 

This refrigerator thing fascinates me. I don't want an appliance that knows more than I do. Will it tell me which item has spoiled and where the smell is coming from? Will it tell me to stop eating ice cream out of the carton? Will it nag me to repurchase something that I didn't like?

• Love 10
(edited)

HAL:  Ennui, your consumption of the major food groups is skewed.  Initiating self-locking protocol for dairy, frozen dairy, kitchenwide carbohydrates and sodium. 

When SPEW* has reported optimal dietary stasis has been achieved, lock down will be lifted. 

*Smart Phone Embedded Widget (implanted in your body).

Edited by DeLurker
'cause I really do know the difference between yore, your and you're. Hangs head in shame.
  • Love 12

What I find annoying is trying to catch up on several episodes of a show online on the network website and I have to sit through the same commercials over and over and over again.  I'm sick of Swifter, "saggy diapers", the "make a mess" baby, "yoga aroma" (whatever that is). 

• Love 6

I'm sick of Swifter

Do the people in these commercials live under a dome? Why have they not heard of Swiffer products before? They open those boxes like they're investigating a tomb from antiquity. "Wow, what's this? A Swiffer Wet Jet? Well, whoever heard of such a thing!" 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, DeLurker said:

HAL:  Ennui, you're consumption of the major food groups is skewed.  Initiating self-locking protocol for dairy, frozen dairy, kitchenwide carbohydrates and sodium. 

When SPEW* has reported optimal dietary stasis has been achieved, lock down will be lifted. 

LOL  Well, that'd be one way to get people to stick to a diet!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DeLurker said:

HAL:  Ennui, you're consumption of the major food groups is skewed.  Initiating self-locking protocol for dairy, frozen dairy, kitchenwide carbohydrates and sodium. 

To conteract SPEW, I'll get an OPRAH*

*Obnoxious Personal Rationing App Hater

• Love 2