Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments!

• Start Topic

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

How old will Jace be before Jenelle finally stops talking about "the custody thing?"  I can see him on his wedding day and Janelle will still be professing that she's trying to get custody of him from Barbara.

Jenelle does not have time for Jace. She has that patient in room 420 with a urine sample waiting for her. 

When is Jenelle going to get that job in the medical field? She bitched enough about not being able to even get an interview because of that pending case. She was found not guilty.  What's the hold up? 

Edited by GreatKazu
Auto-correct has a mind of its own.
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

How old will Jace be before Jenelle finally stops talking about "the custody thing?"  I can see him on his wedding day and Janelle will still be professing that she's trying to get custody of him from Barbara.

Jace will be in jail and she'll say shit like, "I'm gonna get Jace back."

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4

The thing that always gets me, is as much as I don't like Janelle--what is up with Nathan always leaving it up to her to give him time with Kaiser?  Why hasn't he had time petitioned from the court yet?  Has he still not tried?  I am so confused by this....

• Love 6
1 hour ago, alexa said:

The thing that always gets me, is as much as I don't like Janelle--what is up with Nathan always leaving it up to her to give him time with Kaiser?  Why hasn't he had time petitioned from the court yet?  Has he still not tried?  I am so confused by this....

No, you're not confused.  You know exactly what's going on there.  As long as Nathan leaves it up to Janelle to decide his time with Kaiser, he gets to be the great suffering father that is being kept from his son.  It's so much better to talk about what you would do if you had custody instead of ya know going for custody.  That kind of talk seems to be very impressive with the ladies.

"Whoa, is me I can't see my child because of his bitch of a mother.  Oh well, guess I'll go to the gym and work on these gains in the meantime"

• Love 15

Didn't Nathan go to court and get some visitation?  He was crying to the hills he was going to get full custody and never, ever stop until it happened.  Then the court threw him a few days and he went away.

• Love 6

I think she's already waited too long for custody to be honest, even if she was the most level-headed perfect mother of the year it'd be a huge disruption for Jace now. And we just know he doesn't need any more upheaval. If she ever wanted custody she should have gotten her shit together when he was still a baby, not a kid who is a) accustomed to his home and his environment and b) old enough to feel guilty about leaving Barb behind. Combine that with the fact that she's Jenelle, aka the least stable person ever with a dodgy as fuck drug/mason jar violence history, and she'll basically never be able to make a good case for herself. 

But she has never truly wanted custody, just wanted to whine about it enough to convince the dick of the month that she was sincere. So I guess it works out pretty well for her. 

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I think she's already waited too long for custody to be honest, even if she was the most level-headed perfect mother of the year it'd be a huge disruption for Jace now. And we just know he doesn't need any more upheaval. If she ever wanted custody she should have gotten her shit together when he was still a baby, not a kid who is a) accustomed to his home and his environment and b) old enough to feel guilty about leaving Barb behind. Combine that with the fact that she's Jenelle, aka the least stable person ever with a dodgy as fuck drug/mason jar violence history, and she'll basically never be able to make a good case for herself. 

But she has never truly wanted custody, just wanted to whine about it enough to convince the dick of the month that she was sincere. So I guess it works out pretty well for her. 

I agree. At this point, there's just no point in switching Jace back to Jenelle. It's been too long, and he's getting too old and it would be too disruptive to him. His life and upbringing and stability (eh...) are at Barbara's house, with Barbara's routine. I don't see Jenelle getting custody unless, heaven forbid, Barbara were to pass away before Jace turned 18.

• Love 14

Plus, he's old enough that he's able to state his own opinion. And he's already said that Jenelle sleeps all the time, ignores him and complains about him being there. The only times he ever said he wanted to live with Jenelle were when she was grilling him about it and he said yes because he felt bad. Out of her hearing I don't think he'd ever have anything positive to say about staying at Maison du Jenelle, except all the Coke and Call of Duty.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, alexa said:

He went to court and received visitation. The info is in the Jenelle thread or you can Google the info.

Mkay you are simply the best! LOL 

45 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Fixed it for you :-)

Ha ha

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I think she's already waited too long for custody to be honest, even if she was the most level-headed perfect mother of the year it'd be a huge disruption for Jace now.  

I agree. Jace has already had so much disfunction in his life, the last thing he needs is to be moved away from Barb, his school, his friends, etc. He only tells Jenelle he wants to live with her because he's terrified of her and Dave.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Jenelle, you're fired!

That's fine, because I have a Ke$ha concert to go to! 

And give me back my hoodie!

10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Jace will be in jail and she'll say shit like, "I'm gonna get Jace back."

The more impossible the situation, the more adamant she is to get him back. 

2 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Yeah, Jace's reasons for liking Jenelle's house are that he gets to play violent video games and swear.  I don't think the judge would rule in his favor, even if he asked to live with her.  

And drink Coke!

• Love 5

Jenelle will get Jace back when no other dude wants her and she needs someone to bathe her, cook for her, and help move her oxygen tanks. 

Jenelle wouldn't last a week at any doctor's office or clinic. She'd run off with the doctor's prescription pad in a heartbeat. Leah would then be all buddy buddies with her. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Jenelle wouldn't last a week at any doctor's office or clinic. She'd run off with the doctor's prescription pad in a heartbeat. Leah would then be all buddy buddies with her. 

Jenelle wouldn't last a week at any full-time job. Remember that time she tried to keep a part-time job and ended up getting fired because she ran off with Kieffer and Barb's credit card and forgot to let her boss know? She should stick to what she's good at - shilling tooth whitening junk and waist trainers on Instagram.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Katt said:

NeatoBurrito, was that when she workrd half a day in her life? lol, not even a full shift, IIRC. 

I think so. I don't know what world she lives in that she thinks you can just not turn up at your job and everything will be peachy keen when you eventually show up. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I think so. I don't know what world she lives in that she thinks you can just not turn up at your job and everything will be peachy keen when you eventually show up. 

That's her approach to motherhood; maybe she thought it would work well at jobs too?

• Love 9

Nathan now gets to have Kaiser Thursday-Sunday 3 out of 4 weekends a month. He also has right of first refusal when jenelle wants to skip town with uncle Dave. Not full custody but it's a start. 

• Love 11

Thanks for the updates on Nathan's custody.  I read the Janelle thread often, but I am sure I miss things here and there.  I am glad he finally has time with Kaiser as it will be good for Kaiser to be away from Janelle and Dave once in a while.  Not that Nathan is a prize but I honestly like him far more than Dave.  Scary!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, MPF54 said:

Nathan now gets to have Kaiser Thursday-Sunday 3 out of 4 weekends a month. He also has right of first refusal when jenelle wants to skip town with uncle Dave. Not full custody but it's a start. 

Wow, 12 days a month? Sweet deal. 

On 6/29/2016 at 9:32 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenelle will stop when the cameras are gone for good. Her wanting Jace back is merely for the show. Notice she has no longer mentioned her medical field career? No one, not even Drew mentioned her "career". Davey Dave is her main storyline

If there is a season 30, then yes, she will still demand custody of Jace and any offspring he may have produced as well. She will also have 5 baby- daddy-exes by then, and she will be living with a new guy, boyfriend number 75.

• Love 8

Agree with everyone else who said that it is far too late for Jace to be able to transition to Jenelle's without serious psychological consequences.  Even though no one can say that his life has been particularly stable, at least he has always known that he lives with Meme and occasionally goes to Mom's for the weekend.  It would completely twist his world to be living in a different area, going to a different school, leaving all his friends and moving in with a woman who can't even cope with Kaiser crying for more than 2 mins and her violent boyfriend.  (BTW I actually thought that one of them would hit that poor baby during their boat day)

If Jenelle is hit on the head and suddenly becomes an actual mother, she would realise that the best thing for Jace would be for her to stay single and move down the street from Barb so that Jace could transition back over a period of months. But it would have to be a pretty hard hit (possibly with a mason jar?)!

• Love 10

How great for Leah that she was able to just gloss right over the missing Addie topic with the help from her TM crew. Kail was the worst. We had to deal with hearing Leah complain to her mother and her cousin about backpack gate and what a horrible person Miranda is for not assisting Ali. We had to watch Leah with some tears as she heard the news on the phone. Too bad MTV didn't capture Jeremy as he received the call about his daughter wandering around the Holler all by herself. Where is the fucking outrage??? How is it Leah can continue to be a major fuck up and be labeled a "good mother"?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Where is the fucking outrage??? How is it Leah can continue to be a major fuck up and be labeled a "good mother"?

That, my dear Kazu, is a question for the ages. Same goes for Jenelle, who is a totally rotten human being. She has no interest in getting any kind of employment, continues to pick fights with her mother, brings a constant parade of losers into her life and her children's lives, yet she has a league of misguided minions defending her never ending missteps through life. Both Jace and the Roll need a guardian at litem or a guardian angel. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Where is the fucking outrage??? How is it Leah can continue to be a major fuck up and be labeled a "good mother"?

Just my two cents, but the women who label Jenelle and Leah as "good mother's" are probably just like them, that's why they defend those two to the death and justify all their horrid behavior. They probably have no education, a revolving carousel of baby daddies, arrest records, no jobs and an assortment of family members to dump their kids on so they can go party. They likely have an ex who moved on and married, hence the rabid hatred for Miranda. Notice how the number one comment about Leah on the FB is "stop picking on her, she loves her girls!" as if love overrides neglect, endangerment and abuse. Basically, irresponsible morons of a feather, flock together...

• Love 9

I've seen a lot of stuff on the teen mom FB page like, "Leah is a good mom. I've seen worse." My sincere condolences to them for enduring such horrible moms, but they need to realize Leah and Jenelle are not good ones!

• Love 4