Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments!

• Start Topic

Sadly, there was nothing like the last unseen moments when  Jeremy brought in the dead kitten and made Leah touch it and then she flipped out on Gracie and Dr. Panda commended her on how she handled it and I was in my house thinking.. "Uh, she didn't handle it well at all". But whatever. This was kind of.. boring. I do love how Janelle seems to find all her dates on Tinder. 

• Love 3

I was surprised they aired Jeremy telling that story of little Adderall slipping out of the house and having a police officer bring her back. Jeremy mentioned that Leah had said she was cooking or cleaning at the time. Bullshit. How long was she gone for? Heaven forbid something like that happen to Jeremy or Cory. She would've roasted them ten times over for it. And then of course, Leah has to go and say that Jeremy exaggerated that story. And obviously, all the girls have to agree with her even though they're all probably judging her.

• Love 12
(edited)

Definitely if Cory or Jeremy had one of the kids walk out of the house and have the police involved, Leah would have had a field day! She would have tweeted about it. She would have mentioned it on the show and called her lawyer. Mind you, she should be upset if that happened. But, because she did it, Jeremy rewrote history and is using it against her. Instead of yelling "monkey" Leah should yell "victim!!!".

Nathan: "We have to unite as brothers to defeat this horrible monster nameth Jenelle!!"

You procreated with that monster.

Nathan (To police duspatch): "Yes, I was just, uh, trying to get a well-being check..."

It's WELFARE check you idiot.

Interesting we see Jenelle wearing that white t-shirt again in that "suspicious" scene. That was the footage MTV used in the episode  where Jenelle was locked in her bedroom, hiding from Barb. 

Chelsea does not want Aubree to be fed fast food. Kail, Leah, and Jenelle are sitting there wondering what else is there.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

So they discuss labiaplasty, and they all pretended to not know what it was, lol, but no mention of her BBL and tummy tuck. 
Tori puts Kaiser down for naps when Jenelle doesn't feel like it. Can I have a Tori? Actually, nope, never mind.

• Love 5

That unsettling "wall art" that Kail put in Isaac's room was so ugly and prickly looking. I found it a bit scary. I laughed so hard at the dialogue.

Isaac: "I don't like my room with that in it."

Kail: "You don't like it? I made it!"

Isaac: "WHY?"

LOLLLLLL

• Love 15

I like the way kail talks with Isaac. She talks to him like an adult, not some cutsey-wutsey babytalk (coughcoughchelsea). Of course, Isaac always turns it into a "kids say the darnedest things" moments, but i find it very refreshing.

• Love 11

Unseen Moments is my favorite! I always wonder, "Why didn't this shit make it to air?" I could literally watch hours of the kids being adorable, or just boring moments between these girls and the people in their lives. So much more fun! 

Take Chelsea dropping Aubree off with Mary before she went on vacation. That was pure comedy gold right there. I loved how she was yelling all of Aubree's rules and guidelines - "Bedtime is at eight!" - "No McDonalds or Burger King!" - "If it snows, don't go anywhere!" Definitely the last one. We've seen Mary in the snow. 

Can you imagine if it were LEAH dropping her kids off? "They only eat McDonalds. But they prefer to sit on overturned pots and pans while doing so." - "Bedtime? I don't know, whenever you drag your ass home, bath them, and offer some burned ravioli from a can". 

Then I about DIED when Nessa asked Jenelle - "Do you get nervous when someone else watches your kids?" Bahahahaha! How about no. As long as they're awake, that's about all that matters. 

Interesting that the escaping Adderall moment was finally discussed. I'll NEVER believe that the child just slipped out for a minute....and it just happened to be THAT minute that a cop was driving by. No, I think it's a lot more likely that she was wandering for awhile and a neighbor called the police. But we'll never get that out of Leah. Listen to the story she told Germy - He said she was doing laundry or the dishes when the tot left the house. Ha! You know right there she's lying. That girl never does dishes or laundry. Cory could tell you that. 

Javi and Kail's conversation about various procedures to the female anatomy had me rolling. "What constitutes a dead vagina?" Bahahahaha! I'm just sad they didn't realize that it was Javi who needed labial reduction. 

Jenelle and Tori's porch conversation was equally hilarious. "Dude, I shouldn't have hooked up with my ex. I need to just be single for awhile." "I know, Okay, let's look at guys on Tinder!" "Okay, but I'm super picky." "What are you looking for in a guy?" "Well, I don't really care if he's done drugs or has an arrest record for domestic violence. He just needs to be over 5'6 and under 30 and take pictures with kids sometimes." 

Also, it's HAND, FOOT, AND MOUTH DISEASE, ya moron. 

Nathan trying to snatch up Kaiser while Jenelle was out of town was just gross. I know Jenelle is a negligent mother, at best, and she'll just dump the roll with whomever. And, I generally think that if the custodial parent is going somewhere, the other parent should have first dibs on taking the kid. HOWEVER, this is freaking Nathan we're talking about here. His kid is nothing more than a pawn to him, in his war against Jenelle. It was pretty awful that he saw fit to waste the sheriff's office's time with his games. 

So Chelsea mentioned her parents DID put her on BC when they found out she was having sex. But she didn't take it. Interesting. I imagine they were the type to just throw the pills at her and think that was enough. I said this on the other thread, but you have to TALK to your kids. They think they're invincible at that age, and it's your job to make sure they know they're not. 

Finally, let's get shallow for a minute and talk outfits. I thought Kail looked the best. I really enjoy her darker/warmer colored hair. Leah was looking very Golden Girls and should have been sitting out on the lanai with some sun tea. Jenelle was giving me shades of Crocodile Dundee's surly goth sister. And Chelsea, 1992 called - they want their body suit back. 

• Love 7

I think the most awkward thing about Kail and Javi's vagina/labia conversation was that Javi's mom was in the back. 

Ugh jenelle. I can't stand to look at her anymore. "I'm just going to take Tori with me everywhere." God forbid this girl takes care of her own child. 

• Love 6
(edited)

So glad the missing Adderral situation was mentioned just because of some of the doubting there was about it ever happening. It wasn't as if we just made it up to stir up drama.

Chelsea was put on birth control. The parents did their job. I just can't with the idea they did not talk to her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
Removed incorrect info.
  • Love 8
(edited)

Chelsea was put on birth control. The parents did their job. I just can't with the idea they did not talk to her. Maybe the bc failed?  Birth control is not always effective.

It's especially not effective if you don't actually use it. Chelsea said they put her on the Pill when they learned she was sexually active but she didn't take it/didn't remember to take it. Good on Randy and Mary for being realistic and proactive, but in the end whataya gonna do? Sometimes those darn teenagers just don't care.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why she chose to go back on the Pill now. Like, does she think she can be responsible about remembering to take it every day? She may not be a flighty teenager with no concern for consequences anymore, but just the same I honestly do not see her as the type to be responsible about that. A lot of women have trouble being diligent with this. It makes sense, though, to get off Mirena as it was due to expire. No point in getting another five-year implant just to take it out again in a few months if they're going to start trying right after they get married. Depo probably would have been a better choice for her plans, to at least make sure she's not pregnant before the wedding and then just don't get the next shot once they're ready to start trying.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 3

Plus the pill's side effects can be horrible when you first start it...by the time her body's used to it, she'll be ready to quit! That's what I don't get about so many of these girls, like Jenelle, who say stuff like, "we fought for like a week so I quit taking it." When I started it, I felt terrible for a couple weeks, and have no plans to go off it until I am ready for a baby!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

It's especially not effective if you don't actually use it. Chelsea said they put her on the Pill when they learned she was sexually active but she didn't take it/didn't remember to take it. Good on Randy and Mary for being realistic and proactive, but in the end whataya gonna do? Sometimes those darn teenagers just don't care.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why she chose to go back on the Pill now. Like, does she think she can be responsible about remembering to take it every day? She may not be a flighty teenager with no concern for consequences anymore, but just the same I honestly do not see her as the type to be responsible about that. A lot of women have trouble being diligent with this. It makes sense, though, to get off Mirena as it was due to expire. No point in getting another five-year implant just to take it out again in a few months if they're going to start trying right after they get married. Depo probably would have been a better choice for her plans, to at least make sure she's not pregnant before the wedding and then just don't get the next shot once they're ready to start trying.

Chelsea said she and Cole want to have a baby after their marriage which is why she chose the Pill. It is easy to just stop taking it instead of using Mirena.

Chicken Wing - I mentioned the teen thing on another topic. Some teens just do not follow through. You set rules, boundaries, and put them on birth control, but in the end it is up to them to follow through. Parents cannot be with their kids 24/7. Parents can talk til their blue in the face. Ultimately, teens will either listen or not. 

Glad to hear Mary and Randy at least had Chelsea on the Pill. 

Nessa asking Jenelle about anything relating to Jace's younger days is a farce. Jenelle did not raise him and was hardly around for him. 

Leah, Leah, Leah...shaking my head at you. You were not washing clothes or dishes. You likely nodded off when Addie went out the door. For the police to have brought her home, that must have been some time that passed.

• Love 7
(edited)

Chelsea said she and Cole want to have a baby after their marriage which is why she chose the Pill. It is easy to just stop taking it instead of using Mirena.

Right, like I said it makes no sense to go back on Mirena if she's planning on get pregnant in the next six months or year. But the Pill seems an odd choice for someone who, to be frank, seems like she would have trouble remembering to do something every day, at the same time every day.

Nessa asking Jenelle about anything relating to Jace's younger days is a farce. Jenelle did not raise him and was hardly around for him. 

I know, right? I was like, exactly what fond Jace memories does Jenelle have? She barely even saw him.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 5

I really wonder...not snarking at all because Chelsea looks great...but she did seem a little heavier in the unseen moments, and I wonder if that is a side effect of the pill. I ballooned up when I started because it made me hungry alllllll. The. Time. I had to really discipline myself to get back down to my normal size!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, fetching said:

The irony of Javi talking about labiaplasty. 

I am beginning to wonder if Kail had her loose lips down there transferred to her mouth and that is the ugly result we are now seeing on her face. ;-)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Leah, Leah, Leah...shaking my head at you. You were not washing clothes or dishes. You likely nodded off when Addie went out the door. For the police to have brought her home, that must have been some time that passed.

Yup. And I find it interesting that she would even TELL Germy that it happened - any version of the story. My guess is she was worried about someone else telling him, so she quickly called and told her "two minutes while I was being a superior housekeeper" story. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. And I find it interesting that she would even TELL Germy that it happened - any version of the story. My guess is she was worried about someone else telling him, so she quickly called and told her "two minutes while I was being a superior housekeeper" story. 

My theory is she called him because the police may have mentioned something to her that led her to believe she better tell him first. The police may have asked for info as to who Addie's father was and likely asked for his contact information. 

Kail can STFU. She was siding with Leah and even stating that Jeremy is trying to use that neglectful situation against Leah, AS IF KAIL WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING.  Pleeeeease! Take several hundred seats Kail. If Jo or Javi were drug users, like Leah, you would seek sole custody. If Jo or Javi had taken a nap and their son wandered out and about only to be taken home by the cops, Kail would have wanted to press charges and high-tail her fat, fake ass to the court for sole custody.

• Love 9

The cheek of Jenelle being fussy about anyone. They need a career or a degree, why? They can simply stop working 5 seconds after meeting her anyway and become a kept man. 
I know it shouldn't be funny, but I LMAO@Isaac and the tombstones. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Katt said:

The cheek of Jenelle being fussy about anyone. They need a career or a degree, why? They can simply stop working 5 seconds after meeting her anyway and become a kept man. 

She sure seemed to lose sight of that degree requirement when Tori showed her the pics of Uncle Bad Touch playing with his nieces/nephews. 

• Love 5

I think the only way Jenelle could have a different relationship to her usual clusterfucks, is to go out into Amish Country and find a bloke who's never seen a television and the only tinder he knows about is the shit he uses to light a fire under his kettle. That would actually make some good TV, ironically. 

• Love 2

What the actual fuck are these girls thinking with the lip injections.  Chelsea and Kail especially.... oh my GOD.  How they can watch themselves back and think that's a good look is beyond me.

Chelsea's whole look overall is just horrifying.  She's not an unattractive girl - if she just had NORMAL hair and stopped with the 16 layers of orange fake tanner and drag queen makeup, she'd look perfectly fine.  I badly want to hose her down and style her.

Leah still seems cracked out.  

Jenelle is not a mother to Jace and everyone needs to stop pretending.

• Love 17

It was so funny to me when Kail was asked about Isaac being a handful, and she had to confess now that she has Lincoln she realizes that wasn't true at all.  Seriously, Isaac is the sweetest child.  Lincoln seems like a little whirlwind. 

Aubrey's deep voice coming out of that tiny body.  Adorable!

• Love 11

Jenelle stfu about Nathan's one bedroom. just because it is a one bedroom doesn't mean he doesn't have all that. She is assuming alot for someone who never let's The Roll go see his dad. And since when does a person have to have all that to keep their kid. Yes it would be great but come on. She's making a big deal but if Barb had not of bought all Jace's stuff, she wouldn't have had all that either. So stfu Jenelle.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Jenelle stfu about Nathan's one bedroom. just because it is a one bedroom doesn't mean he doesn't have all that. She is assuming alot for someone who never let's The Roll go see his dad. And since when does a person have to have all that to keep their kid. Yes it would be great but come on. She's making a big deal but if Barb had not of bought all Jace's stuff, she wouldn't have had all that either. So stfu Jenelle.

I find it especially funny when she harps about a high chair. A car seat, yes that's necessary but a high chair is not exactly a necessity. But I guess then she wouldn't be able to strap him down and ignore him, dude. 

Speaking of car seats, did Nathan even have one when he went on his little kidnapping mission? How exactly did he plan on getting his child home? Although with the lack of car seat safety displayed by all the Teen Mom participants it wouldn't surprise me if he just let him roll around in the cab. 

• Love 4

Leah made such a HUGE stink about Miranda and the backpack, but downplayed Adderral being out in the streets of holler due to her neglect! 

And where was Adderal headed to? The local store to get  sugar? Or was she on a sugar high?

Honestly, I am stunned Adderral did not take off in Ali's motorized chair just to get the hell outta there faster. 

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Honestly, I am stunned Adderral did not take off in Ali's motorized chair just to get the hell outta there faster. 

Picturing a 3 year old munchkin... Quietly checking on her sleeping mother, and zipping away in that big pink chair, clunking out the doorway, down the ramp and rolling off into the distance. Ha

• Love 12
8 hours ago, iheartla said:

Picturing a 3 year old munchkin... Quietly checking on her sleeping mother, and zipping away in that big pink chair, clunking out the doorway, down the ramp and rolling off into the distance. Ha

If you want an even clearer visual, how about her packing an old-fashioned handkerchief on a stick filled with canned ravioli, blue hug drinks, packets of sweet n low, cold hot dogs; cold s'mores, canned frosting, Lunchables, thickly pink frosted store cookies, Cheetos, personal blow-dryer - necessities in the holler y'all!

I'm really surprised in Allie Gracie's babysitting skills while her mom was housekeeping.

hobostick8.jpg

• Love 7

I just want to say that I thought Chelsea looked much heavier and am surprised before her wedding she is gaining - will be hard for her to get dress to fit. Heck she might not make it to the ceremony since she obviously cant see - proof is her makeup that is both scary and funny - leaves me wondering if she cant see or is on drugs? Also Jenelle looked like crap very bad like she was hung over - I kept thinking how great she looked when she filmed with Panda and now she doesnt care on this show- then realized there is no Nathan there this time. She has to still care about him since she gets so "gussied"  up for him every time she is going to see him.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Yea, I don't feel safe thinking about Kaiser in either of their care, but Nathan having a one bedroom apartment is not a valid argument. She's like, "What is he going to do? Sleep in the bed with his dad???" Um, maybe. Families co-sleep all the time, it's not an issue. She's just looking for excuses to keep control. 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 6/28/2016 at 6:03 AM, ghoulina said:

Also, it's HAND, FOOT, AND MOUTH DISEASE, ya moron. 

And butt....  That made me really laugh out loud. 

I thought all of Jace's baby scenes should have been him with Barbara.

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 6

Notice how few scenes there were of Jace with Jenelle? Jace's life with his bio mother flashed by in less than ten seconds. Jenelle has spent more time with a dick in her mouth and looking through dating apps than she has ever spent being with Jace and actually giving him all her attention. 

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, eskimo said:

And butt....  That made me really laugh out loud. 

I thought all of Jace's baby scenes should have been him with Barbara.

Leave Jenelle alooooone! She is in the medical fielddude. Don't question her terminology or I'll have to get out the Mason jar. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Imagine Jenelle ever having to explain anything to a patient or parent as a medical assistant:

"Dude, your kid will be getting a shot. He's gonna scream his head off so you will need to hold his ass down."

"Um, you have to follow up with the pee specialist." 

"This damn thing doesn't give me your temperature! Oh my god dude!!" Patient to Jenelle: " I think it goes in my ear, not my mouth."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm dying! 

Quick! Get an account on Tinder and describe yourself as an ex-con with multiple baby mamas and pending charges! Jenelle will save your life!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm dying! Oh, that's good stuff, GreatKazu. I need some parody comic to make a show out of that. I'd watch. 

Yes, just like MAD TV. I would definitely watch. 

Jenelle to patient: "What are you seeing the doctor for today?"

Patient: "I have a problem with my urethra."

Jenelle: " Aretha who?"

Patient: "No, urethra."

Jenelle: " MY retha??!"

Patient: "Excuse me?"

Jenelle: "Ohhhh myyy god, dude, I ain't got time for this!!" stomps out of room

• Love 12

LOL

"Jenelle, the patient in the next room needs a culture."

Jenelle:"Whaaaat? Ya mean like an American culture?"

"No. They need to give a urine speciman because of a urethra problem."

Jenelle: " Who IS this Aretha person and what the fuck does that have to do with their pee??!"

• Love 6

Jenelle, you need to get a blood sample from the patient in Room A.

I can't. We're all out of syringes.

How can we be all out? We just got a shipment yesterday.

Well, duuude, I needed to stock up cuz my homeboy Keefah is coming to spend the weekend. And by the way, I'll need to take Monday off to, ya know, recover. Then I need Wednesday off for court, then I need Friday off to go to a Kesha concert. It's Kesha, duuude! 

Jenelle, you're fired!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, butterbody said:

Jenelle, there's a patient in room 420 with acute angina.

"Mine is cuter. I eat healthy and work out, dude."

Jenelle: Does room 420 have weed in it?

• Love 8