Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the XXXI Olympiad

I'm having difficulty posting photos, but Sprinter Tori Bowie should pursue a modeling career; she is stunning. Flawless skin, long legs...get her a contract,  stat! Elaine Thompson is goregous, too.

• Love 2

Since I gave you two of the french men hotties (I am keeping some to myself to be honest), I can also give you two french women. 

One who got the silver in pentathlon (it seems that it is a sport of hotties since the gold medalist is also here), Elodie Clouvel

Elodie-Clouvel_pics_390.jpg

And in basket we got a new women Marine Johannes. She is young, good looking and very talented. She could be our next star. 

johannesedfok.jpg

• Love 3

I spent an appalling amount of time looking (although checking through the pics on his Twitter feed didn't really like it was time poorly spent) but I failed.

Bless you for trying -- I myself spent waaaaaay too long looking for it, too.  I'm now wondering how he managed to get it scrubbed from the Internet.

If it makes you feel any better, I saw him about a year ago in a restaurant and he is as hot in real life as he is in pics. More so in fact.

And God DAMN you for seeing him in real life!

I'm very sorry he didn't do that well this year, but he's got a fantastic attitude about it all.

22 hours ago, FrenchCheese said:

Since I gave you two of the french men hotties (I am keeping some to myself to be honest), I can also give you two french women. 

One who got the silver in pentathlon (it seems that it is a sport of hotties since the gold medalist is also here), Elodie Clouvel

Elodie-Clouvel_pics_390.jpg

That photo looks like a still from a Bond movie.

• Love 3
On 12/8/2016 at 1:43 PM, ketchuplover said:

The Tongan flag bearer is trying to make the 2018 winter games in cross country skiing.

That would certainly be a first.  I hope he'll get more respect than the 1988 Jamaican bobsled team first did when they went for it.

On 12/9/2016 at 11:08 PM, legaleagle53 said:

That would certainly be a first.  I hope he'll get more respect than the 1988 Jamaican bobsled team first did when they went for it.

Well they got a movie deal out of it, so maybe the Tonga dude will get one too.