Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the XXXI Olympiad

21 minutes ago, katisha said:

Hey! I saw them first! ;)

And if you Google pics of these two, do I detect a hint of ho-yay?

Oh, trust me, hon.  Italian men can work the ho-yay (a term I haven't heard in years, incidentally) just fine!  ;-)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

Oh, trust me, hon.  Italian men can work the ho-yay (a term I haven't heard in years, incidentally) just fine!  ;-)

TWoP veteran, you know. :)

Now, one for the straight guys and gay girls - Pernille Blume, 50m freestyle champion from Denmark.

pernille-blume-denmark-danish-olympics-swimmer.jpg

• Love 2
On 8/6/2016 at 7:52 PM, Demian said:
On 8/13/2016 at 0:11 AM, Demian said:

And you would make my day if you can find that old photo of Adam van Koeverden on Halloween, dressed like an angel.  Too funny, and far, far too cute.  I'd swear his publicity people had it scrubbed from the Internet.

I spent an appalling amount of time looking (although checking through the pics on his Twitter feed didn't really like it was time poorly spent) but I failed.  If it makes you feel any better, I saw him about a year ago in a restaurant and he is as hot in real life as he is in pics. More so in fact.

• Love 1

More reason to love Adam van Koeverden: he wrote an op-ed about treating female athletes better.

That was great, Athena.  Thanks for sharing.

I particularly loved: 

No journalist has ever asked me if I’ve been doing something different with my hair lately (despite the fact that I AM, thanks for noticing).

Edited by Harry24
  • Love 4

Kenzo Shirai from Japan is this adorable pocket twister. My god. He looks like a puppy.

p1939646107-3.jpg

And Wayde van Niekerk just smashed the WR in the 400m but he's also a seriously gorgeous guy:

2Q==535bf0198d908f1bd1924ecbfa51c677

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Princess Sparkle said:

The Fug Girls have officially brightened my Monday: their Olympic abs post is here.

And lest you think there are only abs, there are also shoulders like this...DEAR GOD, those are glorious:GettyImages-587851714-510x340.jpg

And backs! Backs are so underrated.

I just found out that a girl I'm friendly with knows Nathan Adrian, and she said I'm actually pretty much his type. I tried to play it cool, but I wanted to be like HOOK A GIRL UP PLEASE.

r100002_2999x4500cc.jpg

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, againstthewind said:

I just found out that a girl I'm friendly with knows Nathan Adrian, and she said I'm actually pretty much his type. I tried to play it cool, but I wanted to be like HOOK A GIRL UP PLEASE.

r100002_2999x4500cc.jpg

That's the picture from Nathan's ESPN Magazine "Body" issue that I was talking about. He also confessed that while he loves swimming in pools, he'd hate swimming in the ocean because he doesn't know what's there. 

On 2016-08-14 at 10:01 AM, Athena said:

More reason to love Adam van Koeverden: he wrote an op-ed about treating female athletes better.

I had NO IDEA he was still competing until this morning (which sadly turned out to be his final Olympic race.)  But dammit, Adam is my pretend summer BF for life. 

Another one from the British team, cyclist Becky James:

Becky-James-profile.jpg

JS30031503.jpg

She won a silver medal in the Womens Keirin, which was a hell of an achievement consider what the last two years have been for her. After winning two World Championship golds in 2014, she suffered a career threatening knee injury and then, as she was recovering from that, she underwent treatment for cancer. Amazing recovery, and so much hard work to put her back where she is now.

Edited by Danny Franks
  • Love 5

On the so-far less represented double X chromosome side, we probably should include Aussie hurdler Michelle Jenneke.  Who looks a bit like Kendall Jenner, and who has a warm up routine before a race that's more interesting than most.

landscape-1471266362-200-1.gifgallery-1471266403-200.gif

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 5

Holy moly that Russian chick up above is a stone cold fox.

Not only do I find his commercial with his wife adorable, but now after watching him compete I think Ashton Eaton is my new boyfriend.  I'm sure Bre wouldn't mind, she's Canadian so she would be very polite about it.  First!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Holy moly that Russian chick up above is a stone cold fox.

Not only do I find his commercial with his wife adorable, but now after watching him compete I think Ashton Eaton is my new boyfriend.  I'm sure Bre wouldn't mind, she's Canadian so she would be very polite about it.  First!

He's so cute and that commercial is so charming. I watched the decathlon and besides being incredibly impressed by how athletic he is , I just kept looking at how attractive that man is. What a good looking couple they are.

This is my boyfriend Derek. And no, I can't share. because he's so adorable and geeky. 
MAC34_OLYMPICS_DROUIN_POST01.jpg

(this is him when he realized we were dating (in my dreams) - actually this is his gold medal jump). 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I don't know, maybe it's the uniforms in addition to the bodies, but I have been drooling over the French men.

Excuse me.  This is a written place of communication.  As such I have to complain and say that all good writers should know that you don't tell, you show!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

Excuse me.  This is a written place of communication.  As such I have to complain and say that all good writers should know that you don't tell, you show!

The Frenchies had a good night. I can show you the 2 who got medals.

We got Kevin Mayer with a silver medal in decathlon (he is mine): 

2048x1536-fit_kevin-mayer-apres-medaille

And we got Christophe Lemaitre with bronze in the 200m (and I don't remember the last time France got a medal in sprints in Olympics):

190386-large.jpg

For the butts, I found that on the internet: 

5eae0.jpg

It is not the best shot but you get a good idea of why the uniforms are so great.

• Love 6

Our American women sprinters are all stunning.  Dalilah Muhammad, Allyson Felix, Tori Bowie, English Gardner, Nia Ali, Ashley Spencer, Kristi Castlin, etc., etc., etc. – GORGEOUS!  It's making me questions some things...

Fortunately, Usain Bolt and the French track and field men (except for that asshole that won silver in the pole vault) are here to make me forget about those questions.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Jazz42 said:

Danell Leyla knows what we like. Apparently NBC cut away when he started stripping. Idiots.

danell01.jpg

Lol, and weren't NBC execs the same ones blaming their crappy coverage on catering to what women want? Well hot guys taking off their clothes falls into that category. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, FrenchCheese said:

The Frenchies had a good night. I can show you the 2 who got medals.

We got Kevin Mayer with a silver medal in decathlon (he is mine): 

2048x1536-fit_kevin-mayer-apres-medaille

And we got Christophe Lemaitre with bronze in the 200m (and I don't remember the last time France got a medal in sprints in Olympics):

190386-large.jpg

For the butts, I found that on the internet: 

5eae0.jpg

It is not the best shot but you get a good idea of why the uniforms are so great.

When I was watching this last night I made a note to self to post his photo here but you beat me to it:)

23 hours ago, Jazz42 said:

Danell Leyla knows what we like. Apparently NBC cut away when he started stripping. Idiots.

danell01.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's as naked as he got during the Gala.  Mind you, I'm not complaining!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SeanC said:

Eliza McCartney of New Zealand, bronze medalist in the women's pole vault, but gold medalist of my heart:

Eliza%20McCartney%203_zpshjziv4on.png

She did so well. :) Since the Aussie girl came fourth (argh!) I was thrilled to see a Kiwi do well.

• Love 2
Just now, katisha said:

She did so well. :) Since the Aussie girl came fourth (argh!) I was thrilled to see a Kiwi do well.

Yeah, that's kind of how we Americans feel when we lose but a Canadian does well.  We look upon them as US proxies.

• Love 5