Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the XXXI Olympiad

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:03 PM, maraleia said:

Hey, I watched the married couple in their match today!  Represent!!

1 hour ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

NBC just showed David Boudia rinsing off under the poolside shower.  Swoon!

LOL, I came here to see if this got an Honorable Mention.  Boudia pulled out his scrap o'Speedo to give the boys a little rinse as well.  Hi there.

Here's a funny thing, although maybe only to me:  My very chic, sophisticated mother would occasionally murmur "Mmmm, swimmer's body."

• Love 3

I stopped paying attention because it's just a 17 day meatfest and I fall in love every day.

The other reason?

If ya can't touch, it ain't much.

20 hours ago, candall said:

Mmmm, swimmer's body.

Jesus Christ wouldn't like you thinking like that.

1 hour ago, Kromm said:

Hmm.  A predominance of penis on this thread. A docket of dick. A cornucopia of co...

Is there some fear of posting female pictures because of fear of... objectification?

To be fair, the Washington Post has a perspective on this too.

I could suggest Ellen Hoog, a Field Hockey player for The Netherlands is somewhat attractive.  Let's try that out as a start.

ellen-hoog__iphone_640.jpg

No, it's more that the majority of regulars on this thread simply aren't that interested in the female form because they're either straight women or gay men, that's all.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, legaleagle53 said:

No, it's more that the majority of regulars on this thread simply aren't that interested in the female form because they're either straight women or gay men, that's all.

What he said. I certainly don't have a problem with women in this thread. I might post a few when we get Track and Field events.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Trini said:

Curse your stupid coverage, NBC!

GettyImages-586852320-820x546.jpg

(Yes, even with the man-bun.)

Seriously? I have to see Michael Phelps' arrogant smirk every two seconds, but this fine specimen gets no air time? Where is the justice?

And yes, he can get it, man bun and all:)

• Love 5

In a feature on Ryan Lochte (who still looks fine even with the silver hair) he said he admires Pablo Morales and NBC showed footage of Pablo and I melted into the couch and died. Pablo was my very first Olympic boyfriend.  I love him.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, mojoween said:

In a feature on Ryan Lochte (who still looks fine even with the silver hair) he said he admires Pablo Morales and NBC showed footage of Pablo and I melted into the couch and died. Pablo was my very first Olympic boyfriend.  I love him.

Was he swimming with no cap or goggles? Funny how things have changed!

I have been drooling over the Brazilian gymnasts all week, especially Arthur Mariano. I wouldn't mind him being my pretend boyfriend like Simone Biles does. How can she resist him? Wish I knew how to post a picture of him on here so everyone can drool too.

Edited by twoods

To get only halfway serious...why does it seem like male athletes (not talking about the swimmers and divers here) have an aversion to jockstraps these days? I would think that they, especially the track & field guys, would like their boys to have some support rather than have them flopping around. But, no, it looks like they don't want anything to come between them and their spandex. Do they not want the sight of straps to mar the smooth curves of their buttocks? Are they actively trying to get their packages on Tumblr or Instagram? I don't expect them to be wearing steel cups but do I really need to be able to tell if a wrestler has been circumcised? Maybe they are wearing something but the inner layer is just as thin as the outer.

• Love 1

So my current crush, which has come back in force after first evolving in 2012, is for Helen Glover, British rower and double gold medalist.

ChOhO3RWYAIV5rw.jpg

-yOb-OcR.jpg

Proof (if any were needed) that women can be strong, fit, successful and still not be dismissed as mannish or unattractive by insecure people. She's marrying TV presenter Steve Backshall after the Olympics, the lucky blighter.

• Love 4

Oh Lord, you've made my day, I assumed [Adam van Koeverden'd] retired. 

And you would make my day if you can find that old photo of Adam van Koeverden on Halloween, dressed like an angel.  Too funny, and far, far too cute.  I'd swear his publicity people had it scrubbed from the Internet.

Edited by Demian
On 12/08/2016 at 4:38 AM, SnideAsides said:

So some hack journalist got onto Grindr in Rio and wrote an article outing the gay athletes he found. This (NSFW) is how one out Tongan athlete (no, not the flagbearer) responded.

I adore this guy's response!

• Love 2

Oh, Anthony Ervin is SO hot.  He, my eternal Olympics husband Nathan Adrian, and Florent Manaudou made for a hoooooot trio of medalists.  I also have a total crush on the Ryans: Murphy and Held.  I'll be so sad when swimming ends tonight.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, katisha said:

The guy on the left in this pic, Gabriele Detti, got bronze in the 1500m but gets a gold and then some for being gorgeous. :)magicpbk_20160518_swi_2432-1-800x538.jpg

I've been to Italy twice, and I can tell you that there really is no such thing as an ugly Italian man, especially Italian cops.  I think it's the law that they all have to be drop-dead gorgeous clones of Adonis.

• Love 7