Type keyword(s) to search

Famously Single - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I understand why the other z list people would do a show like this , but I think karina should have turned it down . She's a D list celeb but this show makes it seem like she doesn't value herself as that and is giving in to Z list for a paycheck 

19 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I understand why the other z list people would do a show like this , but I think karina should have turned it down . She's a D list celeb but this show makes it seem like she doesn't value herself as that and is giving in to Z list for a paycheck 

Yeah, thought it was strange when the women had the PussyCat Dolls chick showing them how to dance and appear sexy.  I somehow don't think a pro like Karina would need these lessons but to her credit she went along. I'm not sure the other "celebs" there have a clue about what their fellow participants claim to fame is.

Finale.  Six months later.  No surprises, no changes, except Tiffany had a little work done.

In case the other two or three viewers don't use closed-captioning:

When Malika said she learned that Ronnie was "verbally aggressive," her next sentence was edited out of the audio.   She added that he was also physically aggressive.  Yeow.  "Guess I should've watched Jersey Shore" was pretty funny, though.

• Love 1

These people are like gorgeous.  I never knew of Callum but he is beautiful.  Malika is too but Dorothy is my favorite.  I never knew about her before, but I like her confidence and not falling for any man that says hello to her.  

I've always liked Chad.  Karina was more whiney than I expected. Knew of all her engagements.  But when she started with that courting shit, I was over her.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2017 at 8:14 PM, candall said:

Finale.  Six months later.  No surprises, no changes, except Tiffany had a little work done.

In case the other two or three viewers don't use closed-captioning:

When Malika said she learned that Ronnie was "verbally aggressive," her next sentence was edited out of the audio.   She added that he was also physically aggressive.  Yeow.  "Guess I should've watched Jersey Shore" was pretty funny, though.

Lol so true. I wasn't surprised either. I would've liked to see David though and find out about the Australian girl but most likely they're not together.

As for Tiffany, she did look different to me but I didn't notice what it was...do you know what she had done?

Thank you for sharing what you found out in regards to Malika. That's so crazy about Ronnie. Not surprised it didn't last though. and yeah when she said that about Jersey Shore I laughed as well lol

• Love 1

I just finished reading Calum's book and it is the key to unlocking everything that explains his behavior and the choices he has made. What I find so crazy, in addition to Ronnie (!!!!!)  suggesting that they actually participate in the exercises, is that there is hope for Calum - he just needs to want it. I know Dr. Darcy loves & supports him, but I would love to see Calum love himself. His issues run deep and I know he probably did the show for money/exposure to American viewing audiences, but someone needs to strap a rucksack on him and send him to the Himalayas to sort his life out! 

I can relate to Calum in many ways - right down to a dad from Belfast & him being emotionally unavailable. I feel like a female version of him, minus the tattoos and heavy drinking. My own dad doesn't drink, never has, and I know this sounds odd, but I kind of wish he did have a tangible issue/problem to maybe help explain the inability to be a father. While Calum is an arse on the show, download his book of you'd love to see a sober Calum explain his demons.