Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 21: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Reality Steve tweeted that he is going to spoil it on Monday.

ETA: The spoiler is up on RS site if anyone wants to have a look. I used to have a problem with my computer on his site but I put an ad blocker on and now it works fine for me.

Edited by mingming

RS posted on his blog today about the spoiler info of the analysis in the After the Final Rose (link):

As for Nick and Vanessa, I will tell you what I’ve told you all season long: they got engaged in Finland, you will see that tonight, and they are still engaged to this day. In addition, Vanessa is moving to LA during DWTS for Nick. After that, I have no idea what their plan is. But she’s going to be out there for his stint on DWTS. Maybe they’ll dive deeper into that on the show tonight. And I’ll also stand by what I said all season long as well. Will they ever get married? No. This is not about Vanessa or where she moves, or how they act tonight. Nick never had any interest in marrying someone from this show and still doesn’t. He’s engaged to her because that’s what the show wants. Means nothing to me. As I say every season, their relationship starts tonight. It’s the first time they can be an actual couple in public. I’m sure they will sit up there, say all the right things, and people that love them together will cry and make memes and #relationshipgoals on IG posts about them. I’m just telling you every couple does that on the ATFR so I don’t see why these two would be any different. I’ve seen couple after couple after couple after couple sit up there on the ATFR couch, say how happy the other person makes them, cry, hold hands, do whatever it is that make people believe those two will be together until death does them apart – and then they break up. I will believe them when they walk down the aisle. Until then, it’s just two people who met on a reality dating show that are gonna try and make it work in the real world. 1 out of the previous 20 “Bachelors” has married the final girl he chose. I don’t like their odds. Uh oh. Here come the Nick/Vanessa crazies blowing up my email and twitter. So sad.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

don't see what the 'Bachelor first' is there lol.

That's not the "first" referred to. I don't want to run afoul of spoiler protocol, but you can find it on RS's website. IMHO what he posts is "a first" though hardly ground-shaking. Just mildly interesting.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see what the 'Bachelor first' is there lol.

Yeah I was looking for the "Bachelor first". This is just what RS has been saying about  Nick and Vanessa since he first spoiled that Nick picked her. 

RS has the worst track record for ATFR, Jojo and Jordan are still together even though he insisted they'd have a speedy break-up. He said Shawn and Kaitlyn weren't even engaged! Yet they are and still are together. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

RS has the worst track record for ATFR, Jojo and Jordan are still together even though he insisted they'd have a speedy break-up. He said Shawn and Kaitlyn weren't even engaged! Yet they are and still are together. 

RS was wrong twice before. He posted on the blog a long time ago that Brad was initially engaged to Chantal, and Kaitlyn chose no one. They didn't actually happen.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
Just now, Artsda said:

RS has the worst track record for ATFR, Jojo and Jordan are still together even though he insisted they'd have a speedy break-up He said Shawn and Kaitlyn weren't even engaged! Yet they are and still are together. 

Yeah Kaitlyn had to spoil her own season for him.

Well I looked (not on RS's site because I refuse to give him hits) and I don't think this will be so off-topic or against the rules. Basically Rachel will be meeting some of the guys who will be competing for her tonight. 

I'm starting to think the speculations about why Rachel was announced so early may be true and that is, they wanted to drum up as much excitement as possible because as great as she is, there wasn't much interest for her in Bachelor fandom world. Her social media count is very low in comparison to Corinne and Vanessa, who are the two who've had the most all season.

Raven has since shot ahead since she made the F2 but even after being announced as the next lead and all the press she's done, Rachel is still lagging far behind them. And it not surprisingly, makes sense. She wasn't controversial on the show, she didn't say anything shocking like Raven and her lack of an orgasm, she's not the F1 and she took her elimination as calmly and classy as she was the whole season. 

1 hour ago, ApprenticeFan said:

RS was wrong twice before. He posted on the blog a long time ago that Brad was initially engaged to Chantal, and Kaitlyn chose no one. They didn't actually happen.

The one time he was 100% wrong is Desiree's season. (He insisted Brooks was coming back.) He corrected himself re: Chantal vs Emily during the season, and I think on another occasion (switched from 'no one' to Roberto during Ali's season). Kaitlyn's season is an asterisk. Since she spoiled it herself, we don't know if he would have corrected himself again.

I will watch the Rachel season when it comes.  Having some of her guys on tonight does nothing for me.  I'll watch ATFR for a bit and, yeah, nothing is final with the F1 until the wedding date is set and we watch CH marry the two love birds.  I won't hang by the neck waiting for that, in this case, but I'll be there if/when it happens.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 1