Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Marigold said:

We underestimated the brain suck mechanism that the Duggar have.  Anyone who gets around the Duggars hears a huge sucking sound...suddenly they can't think logically anymore...

It's like the son in laws are taken over by the Duggar Borg.

• Love 6

FJ has started the is/isn't a bump speculation. It seems Jinger's pic was taking from instagram. It was allegedly taken at the Ark today. I did not copy and paste, because I'm not aware of the rules regarding pics from other sites.

Edited by SMama
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

FJ has started the is/isn't a bump speculation. It seems Jinger's pic was taking from instagram. It was allegedly taken at the Ark today. I did not copy and paste, because I'm not aware of the rules regarding pics from other sites.

Is this the pic? Jinger never really had a chest before.

17155175_1179318115500329_59077055736936

The pic in FJ is cropped because one person (not a Duggar) is a minor. It was taken today at the Ark. Jinger is wearing a plaid shirt, skirt, and ankle boots with heel. She has a tan purse slung across her torso.

I will look again. The bad pic below is the best I could do. I'm not tech savvy.

IMG_2127.PNG.e039ab65a12206deb820102c4a3

Edited by SMama
  • Love 1
  • 8 minutes ago, SMama said:

The pic in FJ is cropped because one person (not a Duggar) is a minor. It was taken today at the Ark. Jinger is wearing a plaid shirt, skirt, and ankle boots with heel. She has a tan purse slung across her torso.

I will look again.

IMG_2127.PNG.e039ab65a12206deb820102c4a3

Jinger's been married about 19 weeks.  Her belly looks about 16 weeks or so.  I expect another announcement shortly, once the gender reveal has been filmed.  If she's not knocked up, she's gained quite a bit around her middle and nowhere else since the wedding.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, SMama said:

@doodlebug I implicitly trust your judgment, but a part of me is disappointed. Oh well, is what Jinger was bred to do, breed. SMH

It is a rather small photo though, and even with enlarging it on my computer, I'm not absolutely positive.  However, I don't think Jinger has any chance of escaping her Duggar destiny at this point. If it were anyone else, I'd be giving the benefit of the doubt.  In this case, I'd say chances are pretty good she is preggo.

ETA: Somebody at FJ posted a bigger, clearer photo.  Looks second trimester to me.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 2

I'm guessing preggers and they're just waiting for the most opportune time to announce. I've never seen a top blouse out around the middle on her like that before.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

This is the photo, note the way her shirt lies over her belly.  Looks like the curve of a pregnant belly to me.

Well, they have been married almost five months.

• Love 1

To be expected, not just because of her beliefs but...seriously, she doesn't and likely will never work. What the hell else will she do with her time as a stay at home wife? It's not like she has a social calendar that fills her days. I keep reading how pastors' wives actually have a lot to do but Jeremy has what, 20 people that attend his church? And presumably most of them work? So if for no other reason, a quick pregnancy gives her something to do.

ETA: I'm just trying to imagine myself in a similar position (without the religion, because that's truly unimaginable): house wife, husband not having a high enough income for me to fill my days with fun stuff--anything from classes I'm interested it in to travel. There's volunteering, which I would do, but even without the income I'm pretty sure the likes of Jinger and Jeremy would consider more than a few hours once a week as a job and therefore not suitable for womenfolk. Honestly, I just might pop out a few kids sooner rather than later out of sheer boredom. 

Edited by lascuba
  • Love 1

The shirt looks to be pulled around her purse. I'm hoping that the stripes just went wonky because she's pulling at her purse. 

But not really. She looks late first trimester; Duggar girls tend to show pretty early, unlike the Bates girls, who don't show until they're around 5 months. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The shirt looks to be pulled around her purse. I'm hoping that the stripes just went wonky because she's pulling at her purse. 

But not really. She looks late first trimester; Duggar girls tend to show pretty early, unlike the Bates girls, who don't show until they're around 5 months. 

I will probably hear Michelle's squeals of joy in my nightmares tonight~

• Love 6

Here's another shot, straight on. The stripes look straight in the tummy area. And where's Jeremy? I didn't see him in any of the pics posted. Saw Jessa, Ben, Anna, but no Boob, Howlers, or Lost Girls. 

tumblr_oncem2Y0Sg1r9t2zdo6_400.jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi

Looks to me like she's wearing one of Jeremy's shirts.  It certainly is too big in the shoulders and the sleeves are rolled, perhaps because they're too long.  The better to hide a bump until the People cover is ready?  The Duggars are not known for dressing in clothing belonging to the opposite sex.  Or maybe Jinger will be the exception to the Duggar daughters' pregnancy style of wearing way too tight clothing.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Looks to me like she's wearing one of Jeremy's shirts. 

Jeremy is hugely tall compared to Jinger-- she'd be swimming in one of his shirts.

I am horrible at judging pregnancy bumps, but my uneducated opinion is that all the shots shown look bump-y so... probably pregnant?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Jeremy is hugely tall compared to Jinger-- she'd be swimming in one of his shirts.

I am horrible at judging pregnancy bumps, but my uneducated opinion is that all the shots shown look bump-y so... probably pregnant?

Well, it might not be Jeremy's, but it's not Jinger's size either.  Certainly wearing clothing a size or two bigger is a time honored way of hiding a bump.  I suspect we'll know in the next couple weeks whether she's got a bun in the oven or not.

2 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Sigh. Looks preggo to me.

Still, is this news, really? Even to the most devoted leghumpers, and they seem to be dying out, is this interesting? Courtships, babies, yadda yadda......

Wash, rinse,repeat.

• Love 4

Well, unless Jinger has agreed to forgo the Duggar rule on birth control and Jeremy also buys that...or they've decided to get sexually creative and avoid full-out p-in-v ejaculation in order to postpone procreation...(and I doubt that either of those scenarios is likely, although it wouldn't surprise me if Jeremy were more flexible about BC than a Duggar spawn).... there's not really much choice but for her to be pregnant. She's a young 20-something, she could be the exception but up to now her family hasn't given evidence of any fertility issues, and she's having a lot of sex. 

If she weren't married and had formerly planned to go to grad school or into the Peace Corps, we'd be saying, "What did you expect, Jinger!?"

Now all we can say is-- "Even though all the circumstances lead pretty inexorably to pregnancy, we were still hoping you wouldn't get pregnant, Jinger!" 

Jizm Boob must think he's hit the jackpot here (lawsuit notwithstanding) -- two forthcoming marriages and three forthcoming babies all at once. Dollars! Woohoo! ..... And is People seriously going to put all these losers' weddings and babies on their damn cover? Are they really that important to America? I don't get it. .... Also, how many times does a person have to see the "Ark Experience," anyway? Do they all keep backsliding into speculation that the theory of evolution is backed by scientific evidence, or what? 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, unless Jinger has agreed to forgo the Duggar rule on birth control and Jeremy also buys that...or they've decided to get sexually creative and avoid full-out p-in-v ejaculation in order to postpone procreation...(and I doubt that either of those scenarios is likely, although it wouldn't surprise me if Jeremy were more flexible about BC than a Duggar spawn).... there's not really much choice but for her to be pregnant. She's a young 20-something, she could be the exception but up to now her family hasn't given evidence of any fertility issues, and she's having a lot of sex. 

If she weren't married and had formerly planned to go to grad school or into the Peace Corps, we'd be saying, "What did you expect, Jinger!?"

Now all we can say is-- "Even though all the circumstances lead pretty inexorably to pregnancy, we were still hoping you wouldn't get pregnant, Jinger!" 

Jizm Boob must think he's hit the jackpot here (lawsuit notwithstanding) -- two forthcoming marriages and three forthcoming babies all at once. Dollars! Woohoo! ..... And is People seriously going to put all these losers' weddings and babies on their damn cover? Are they really that important to America? I don't get it. .... Also, how many times does a person have to see the "Ark Experience," anyway? Do they all keep backsliding into speculation that the theory of evolution is backed by scientific evidence, or what? 

Yeah I'm not surprised if she is in her first trimester. That's generally what happens when people have sex. 

I think jeremy might be amenable to birth control, or sterilization for one of them after 3-4 kids but now they probably both want to have babies. At least jeremy has a place to live and some type of employment. 

• Love 4

Seeing as Jeremy used to live in the real world and was not a virgin I kinda thought that he might use condoms, at least, and tell Jinger to keep it hush. They looked so happy on their honeymoon finally alone and definitely not ready for kids so soon. I wonder if Jessa called her every week asking if she was pregnant already.

• Love 2

Yeah, I was thinking that she is now able to buy some bras of her own. When all five girls still lived at home, I bet Jill and Joy shared bras, and the other three less endowed girls had a communal bra collection. The way the Jessa went from what might have been a small B to probably a D now, I look to Jill's sagging rack and fear for Joy, who is the bustiest of them all, when she inevitably gets knocked up. I hope she finds out where to buy good, supportive bras.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Well, it might not be Jeremy's, but it's not Jinger's size either.  Certainly wearing clothing a size or two bigger is a time honored way of hiding a bump.  I suspect we'll know in the next couple weeks whether she's got a bun in the oven or not.

Skimming with my brain in neutral, and this line made me go back and do a double-take until I realized we were still talking about the shirt!

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Skimming with my brain in neutral, and this line made me go back and do a double-take until I realized we were still talking about the shirt!

Same here! Had to read it again!

• Love 3
On 3/25/2017 at 0:56 PM, Sew Sumi said:

When all five girls still lived at home, I bet Jill and Joy shared bras, and the other three less endowed girls had a communal bra collection. 

You don't think they were forced to share panties, too, do you?  Good Lort. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 2

I like to think that they realized there was no rest for them if they didn't have a baby straightaway, and will have this one and then wait a while before anymore -- shrugging their shoulders going "weird, idk! God's plan ya'll" at the gap.

Wishful thinking anyway.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Mollie said:

I think she made herself "joyfully available."

Sweater on the right is way baggy; it's hard to see much of anything. I'd like to see apples to apples. Maybe there's a picture of her in something more form-fitting from the honeymoon to compare? I also note that her face looks FULLER in the baggy sweater pic than the "pregnant" one. Jessa's face was the first hint I had that she was knocked up when Jinger got engaged, even though she hid her midsection. 

Until I see some better evidence, I remain in denial. :D

• Love 9

Please no, Jinger! I was so hoping you and Jeremy would wait or it would be a while.

Her bust definitely looks bigger and she's now hiding her waistline. She may have been eating better food than "cream of slop" casseroles and starchy foods.

• Love 3

I think she has on a trashy Victoria's Secret push up padded bra and Jeremy is enjoying it.  :)

Seems the Duggar girls wear crappy bras.  Normally I wouldn't comment on boobs like this but it's pretty obvious that their bras are "buy used and save the difference".  All beat up and lost their support.  

Maybe Jeremy is a bra guy?  We all know he wan't a virgin so he is experienced with naughty lingerie....  ooo laa laa!!!!  Go Jeremy!  

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

And is People seriously going to put all these losers' weddings and babies on their damn cover? Are they really that important to America? I don't get it. 

People covers depend on past sales.  Whatever celebrity gets the most sales per issue gets the most future covers.  For some inexplicable reason, Duggar covers apparently sell.

8 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

People covers depend on past sales.  Whatever celebrity gets the most sales per issue gets the most future covers.  For some inexplicable reason, Duggar covers apparently sell.

Maybe there are people out there going for a complete set of 19 (assuming Jana ever gets married) Duggar wedding issues. Stranger things have become collectors' items! 

• Love 3

I think (hope) she's just happy, stress free and not worrying about taking care of 10 other kids at mealtime. Hell I have two kids under 4 and I'm lucky to eat half of my plate. 

she was so skinny for so long and I think a lot of that was stress related. But she seems happy now and the lack of stress has caused her to relax.  

Plus food is a good way to socialize and meet new people in a new town. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Marigold said:

I think she has on a trashy Victoria's Secret push up padded bra and Jeremy is enjoying it.  :)

Seems the Duggar girls wear crappy bras.  Normally I wouldn't comment on boobs like this but it's pretty obvious that their bras are "buy used and save the difference".  All beat up and lost their support.  

Maybe Jeremy is a bra guy?  We all know he wan't a virgin so he is experienced with naughty lingerie....  ooo laa laa!!!!  Go Jeremy!  

I'm rooting for a better bra too !!  

We were so excited about Jinge's shorts.  Let's hope they weren't maternity ones.

BTW, it's pretty bad when you can't even have your own underwear.  Excuse me, I meant to say "underthings" or whatever MEchelle called them when she was explaining the communal closet at their old house. 

• Love 2