Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I make an Indonesian rice dish called Nasi Goreng. I do cheat and use a spice packet as I don’t use all of the spices enough to keep them in my cabinet. I’m addressing the part about the egg. My ex used to travel and work in Jakarta and we made it with the egg poached on top. That way when you broke the yolk it would cook into the hot rice and make it somewhat creamy. 

That's what she's making. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, Absolom said:

A cooking video and we get a seasoning packet?  Really?  ::smh::  

Not only that but Asian stir fry dishes don’t usually use olive oil.  Also, she dumped in her rice before even letting the oil heat up!  Soggy rice with a packet mix, not yum. I quit watching as soon as she shrilled the coffee.

It’s easy to make Asian flavors.  Fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, lime juice, tamarind sauce, etc.  No need for salt packets.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Zella said:

That's an incredibly unflattering picture of Jeremy. Is this Jinger's revenge for all the shitty pictures of her he's posted over the years? 

On the other hand, maybe she took a dozen photos and this is the one where he looked the best. ....I'd be happier with the revenge scenario. But I think it could go either way. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

On the other hand, maybe she took a dozen photos and this is the one where he looked the best. ....I'd be happier with the revenge scenario. But I think it could go either way. 

At that point, though, I think it's just kinder to take pictures of the food and leave the humans out of the frame. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That front tuft of hair is rapidly receding. He looks like garbage. I can't believe that I once found him mildly attractive. 😮

Yes when he first came on scene I thought he was a good looking guy I was happy for Jinger, now though urgh 🤮

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Notabug said:

I think it was also because we thought he might be different, that Jinger would have a chance at a better life with him.  Now we know how ugly he is on the inside, it leaks out all over his outside when we look at him.

One could argue that Jinger, Jill and Joy do have better lives than prior to marriage. They all still have hateful beliefs and shithead husbands, but better lives, none the less.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

C600EAB4-DCB7-4374-9D3F-1448FC8A2D24.thumb.jpeg.5807c2d272c7b31fddf3860353ef71bb.jpeg

This is an awful photo of him 😬😂

Shockingly bad picture!  That little shock of hair is very sparse.  I wonder why he is aging so badly.  I haven't seen a picture of his father lately, but he didn't seem to be aging excessively fast.  Jeremy's body seems to be holding up, but from the neck up, not so much.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Perhaps it’s the tons of junk food he has been I ingesting since moving to California. 

That's a possibility.  I wonder how much Jinger actually cooks.  Her little demo of preparing fried rice was so awkward, she looked like she had really never cooked a meal before.  Her knife work made me anxious that she was going to cut herself.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

Shockingly bad picture!  That little shock of hair is very sparse.  I wonder why he is aging so badly.  I haven't seen a picture of his father lately, but he didn't seem to be aging excessively fast.  Jeremy's body seems to be holding up, but from the neck up, not so much.

Waist down working is all men care about 

• LOL 12
20 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

C600EAB4-DCB7-4374-9D3F-1448FC8A2D24.thumb.jpeg.5807c2d272c7b31fddf3860353ef71bb.jpeg

This is an awful photo of him 😬😂

I think it’s awful not because of anything innately Jeremy, but because it’s really hard for anyone to look attractive with food in your mouth and your face squinched like that. 

I don’t know why a grown man would want a photo of him eating in that manner on the internet. 

• Like 3
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think it’s awful not because of anything innately Jeremy, but because it’s really hard for anyone to look attractive with food in your mouth and your face squinched like that. 

I don’t know why a grown man would want a photo of him eating in that manner on the internet. 

Yeah I think even a really gorgeous man would look terrible in the same picture because it's just such an unflattering pose. I'd personally be really pissed if someone posted a picture of me eating on social media like that. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The Sweet Fellowship thread made me think of this- has Jeremy not worked since they left Laredo? He finished his seminary program right?

He's going for the doctorate. There's no indication that he's working, even at the church. 

And they got a pizza oven. Fresh brick work in the backyard. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think at one point there was a small reference to him working at the seminary or church, leading a doctrine and donuts group (men only of course), and preaching. No idea if it’s any substantial amount of hours or pay. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, awaken said:

I think at one point there was a small reference to him working at the seminary or church, leading a doctrine and donuts group (men only of course), and preaching. No idea if it’s any substantial amount of hours or pay. 

I thought he was listed as a teacher somewhere.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

8n901qpbbv2a1.jpg

Who puts their headphones over their hair? That would drive me nutso. It just looks so uncomfortable. I guess people do it because they think it looks better but eyew.

Also, she looks a bit like she's going for a Bohemian Rhapsody vibe here, with the color palate and the lighting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He doesn't teach. The closest he's done is lecturing to youth at that retreat in North Carolina. 

I don't think he's paid for Doctrine and Donuts. 

Huh, I thought after he graduated we were snarking on him be listed as a teacher in some post.

12 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Who puts their headphones over their hair? That would drive me nutso. It just looks so uncomfortable. I guess people do it because they think it looks better but eyew.

Also, she looks a bit like she's going for a Bohemian Rhapsody vibe here, with the color palate and the lighting.

Well, all the famous people I have seen.  Not counting the other ones I haven't.  Not supporting her in any way.  Still abhor these people and their beliefs.  Headphones minimally snark worthy!

• Love 2
On 11/26/2022 at 10:36 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

That front tuft of hair is rapidly receding. He looks like garbage. I can't believe that I once found him mildly attractive. 😮

How did Jeremy manage to inherit the male Duggar hairline?  

• LOL 17

Jeremy at least at one point had some kind of paid position at the church.  I'm guessing he still does.  It's some kind of office work as far as I can tell.  He has to do pastoral/ministerial work as part of his educational program.  I don't know which of those might be paid if any.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1