Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

So God loves pizza? Good to know.

They just can't get out of their own way and should just give up social media.

All the starving kids (and adults) around the world beg to differ.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Is Jeremy seriously wearing a Dodgers hat with an In-and-Out shirt? We get it. You live in L.A. We don't need daily reminders. 

I think he may know, deep down, that living in LA and being married to Jingle is pretty much all he has going for him. .... So if he lets us forget those....well.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Is Jeremy seriously wearing a Dodgers hat with an In-and-Out shirt? We get it. You live in L.A. We don't need daily reminders. 

As do millions of others. It’s not that special. 

• Love 14

I watched a You Tube yesterday which tried to figure out the net worth of these two. They said it was around $2million. How can someone amass a worth of this magnitude when neither one of them has a credible job? It was attributed to their instagram, social media exposure and what that pays them. Do you all think this is accurate? I have no idea if this is so. Having a rent-free house to live in helps with the budget; it would explain their up-scale in-your-face- lifestyle though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

I watched a You Tube yesterday which tried to figure out the net worth of these two. They said it was around $2million. How can someone amass a worth of this magnitude when neither one of them has a credible job? It was attributed to their instagram, social media exposure and what that pays them. Do you all think this is accurate? I have no idea if this is so. Having a rent-free house to live in helps with the budget; it would explain their up-scale in-your-face- lifestyle though.

I don't think so. But those net-worth so-called calculations that get published are mostly all bullshit, I think. Seems like the people who do them want to claim that everybody who's well known has at least 2 million dollars. And my guess is they want to say that because 2 million sounds like a fairly hefty sum, and they want to make sure that people can admire their celebrities for their money because, as a culture, that's how we do. 

These two don't even do very much with their social media. You don't get money just because you have a bunch of followers. 

Of course, since Jer and Jingle's finances completely baffle me, for all I know they have a net worth of $20 million. 😁 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right? He's a walking fucking billboard. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

These two don't even do very much with their social media. You don't get money just because you have a bunch of followers. 

From what I have seen on Twitter by people willing to talk, brands pay influencers very little for sponsored posts.  Brands also tend to give you free product vs. straight cash.  Or provide "experiences" for influencers to snap photos and take videos.  There is no way Jer and Jing are bringing in anything on the regular from their social media.  Hell, even the people who pretend to "influence" fulltime have a parent or spouse bankrolling them off screen.  There's only a handful of people who make bank from their social media and most of that comes from deals they make due to their Instagram and not from their Instagram.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lose the Dodgers hat, FancyPants, your "team" took my beloved Max Scherzer and you probably don't even have a clue who he is or why he's awesome so stop playing like you follow baseball, you tool, and stop attending games for photo ops with your clueless wife.

(whew...that felt good).

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

And this really bugs me because while they do have followers that COULD potentially translate to income, they constantly string them along with crap like Hope & Stud candles - oh no WAIT forget that we have a book now and a Fancy Book Club oh wait NO we have a podcast but HOLD ON Jinger is selling hair goop Oops haha no WAIT now Jeremy is shilling a sermon series oh hold on NOPE we are selling this and that etc., etc., etc.

I would LOVE to see Jeremy's inability to commit to any one thing for longer than a week result in a significant drop in followers but I suppose that's not how any of this works (sigh).

• Love 20

Jinger has been on Instagram for about 4 years. I doubt very much that everyone listed as a “follower “ still actively follows her. They just didn’t bother to hit, unfollow.

Also, if they’re  truly concerned for their children’s privacy, they would have either, scrubbed their accounts of their  pictures, or deleted their accounts and started over. They didn’t do either of those.

• Useful 6
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. If you look at the Bates girls, they're successful at social media because a) they have defined identities and b) they're not trying to reinvent the wheel. They know their audience and they stick to their niche. They're not urban hipsters one day and minimalist homesteaders the next.

The problem with Jeremy and Jinger is they're trying to roll in a hundred different lanes and they look like wannabes cosplaying as cool kids. Jinger could've done well on her own if she had the right guidance, but RFP has no clue what he's doing and it shows. 

IDK, Jinger appears to have no personality of her own. She’s literally a blank slate to me. She probably does like coffee, but that’s the only thing I’m sure of.

2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

We’ve come along way from “he’s so hot, at least she’ll have a good wedding night!”

I NEVER thought he was hot. 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

"God is so kind"....referencing being able to have pizza??  I actually take that as a pretty sarcastic comment about your Lord.  Not a good look, Rev. Fancy Pants and Mrs. Stepford.  

I have to admit, the net worth/money factor of most of the reality jokers on t.v. does always fascinate me.  Most are jobless or don't have jobs that can warrant the lifestyle.  Even if Jer and Jing do have 2 million dollars, they are young and have no employable skills (at this time, don't see that changing) to utilize to support themselves.  It used to be you had to have a million dollars to be able to retire.  I have to imagine that's an old figure nowadays.  Anyway, they don't have any way to bring in a decent income for the rest of their lives.  So consider them "retired", right?  That 2 mill isn't going to get them to 85.  Especially with a lifestyle of eating every meal out and designer clothes.    

Equally as puzzling are the many Housewives who live multi-million dollar lives, are considered "dead broke", bankrupt, and deeply in debt......and yet their lifestyles never change to reflect it.  It drives me nuts!  But that's another story....

Jill R. and her lifestyle are another book completely.....ha, ha....

• Love 16
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Eh I don’t think he is good in bed either. I bet he is a selfish lover.

I said that from the very beginning. 😁 

And all I heard was, "Oh, no! She's gonna have a great wedding night!"

But, you know, he's a failed-quickly pro athlete who still thinks he's the star. And he's tone deaf and has very poor timing in every area of life we can observe. 

That so does not translate into good in bed! 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 20
33 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I said that from the very beginning. 😁 

And all I heard was, "Oh, no! She's gonna have a great wedding night!"

But, you know, he's a failed-quickly pro athlete who still thinks he's the star. And he's tone deaf and has very poor timing in every area of life we can observe. 

That so does not translate into good in bed! 😁

In my experience, most jocks are pretty lousy in the sack and I doubt if Jeremy is an exception. Plus, Fundie males are raised with the mindset that only their wishes and desires matter, so there’s that.

Jinger probably didn’t expect much anyway, since her mother told her “Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

In my experience, most jocks are pretty lousy in the sack and I doubt if Jeremy is an exception. Plus, Fundie males are raised with the mindset that only their wishes and desires matter, so there’s that.

Jinger probably didn’t expect much anyway, since her mother told her “Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long.”

I doubt it either. Given all the other things Jeremy thinks he's best at despite all signs he's terrible (soccer star, breakout celebrity, preaching, influencer..). I'm sure sex is on that list.

Edited by andromeda331
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Jer has a weak chin, and I noticed that pretty soon after he showed up. Most photos of him showed his face from an angle that was flattering, and he did appear to have kept his athlete's body. He was certainly hotter than the mushy Duggar boys and awkward stringbean Derick. It was kind of fun to watch him refuse to kowtow to JB while complying with JB's stupid power trips like the 50-page questionnaire to get permission to court Jinger. 

But once I noticed the weak chin, I couldn't un-see it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

I doubt it either. Given all the other things Jeremy thinks he's best at despite all signs he's terrible (soccer star, breakout celebrity, preaching, influcencer..). I'm sure sex is on that list.

I would bet money that Jeremy is better at it than any of the Duggar boys though. It does appear he had a semi-normal childhood and was exposed to some normal things. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/22/2021 at 8:16 PM, Cinnabon said:

I think his anti masturbation “sermon” to the Duggar boys was at least a couple hours.

And we are to believe Jeremy is free of this “sin”?  I’m calling bull$hit right now

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I would bet money that Jeremy is better at it than any of the Duggar boys though. It does appear he had a semi-normal childhood and was exposed to some normal things. 

It’s possible, but Jinger is so meek  and compliant that I can’t even imagine her speaking up about her own likes/dislikes. I hope I’m wrong.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

And we are to believe Jeremy is free of this “sin”?  I’m calling bull$hit right now

“Local man mentally masturbates in front of group of boys”

• LOL 7
44 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

What? Another boring presentation of some kind. Buckle up? Have they even heard him?

8A9C80E2-364A-4189-8B04-831479D7CB61.jpeg

😴💤🥱

oh my god, how boring. How can anyone stand it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7