Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if Jinger even has Clue One that she's married to a narcissistic man-baby.  She has nothing to compare him to, and I doubt she has the presence of mind to speak against him when he goes out in public dressed like Pee-Wee Herman, or fancies himself a David Beckham/Joel Osteen combo, or places Felicity just so behind a hedge so he can photograph the top of her head.  His agency is her agency.  If she really wants privacy, she has to want it on his terms - in other words, no privacy because how is Jeremy supposed to get famous otherwise?  I'd also be sketched out by the insane amount of selfies this man takes - who is he trying to impress?  Those aren't for Johnny Mac. 

It will be interesting to see where these two are in a couple of years.

She had the ultimate example growing up -- JB.   She probably thinks Jeremy is simply more modern version.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

661A7DC6-40CD-4E4E-B78A-6AF94908FA2A.jpeg

C825FF97-DE80-458E-8C3D-59519E9AE2C5.jpeg

A tulle skirt with basketball shoes. I will never get this fashion thing down...
Glad to see the splash of mustard in the socks :)

Edited by Turquoise
Didn't proofread :)
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Turquoise said:

A tulle skirt with basketball shoes. I'll will never get this fashion thing down...
Glad to see the splash of mustard in the socks :)

The princess dresses look out of place to me.  I'd rather see her be comfortable in shorts and T shirt.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

RE Jeremy's fountain pen and apropos of nothing...I was watching a mystery show where the victim was murdered by having a fountain pen shoved into his head.  I guess Jeremy is demonstrating a different way of using a pen to "kill the conversation". (or brain cells)

I worked in a hospital where a psychiatric patient killed himself with a ballpoint pen.  He was on suicide precautions, in a locked room with someone checking on him at intervals.  He asked the nurse for a pen and a piece of paper, items which were permitted.  She gave him a typical Bic pen and a piece of paper.  When she made rounds 15-20 minutes later, he was on the floor in cardiac arrest.  Turned out he managed to shove the ballpoint pen up under his ribs and into his heart.  He bled to death into his chest in just a couple of minutes.  

So, just remember, Jeremy possesses a lethal weapon.  He's sort of like 007.  Except not.

SUNDAY AT 11:32 PM

Do JinJer still have their podcast or did they ditch that to try their hand at TikTok fame?

I think the podcast was too much like work.  Jer wants to be rich and famous; he doesn't want to work to get there.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

What's with hiding the kids' faces all of a sudden?  I don't believe I've ever seen the baby's face.  I hate to admit it, but I only click on these threads to see pictures of the kids.    

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

What's with hiding the kids' faces all of a sudden?  I don't believe I've ever seen the baby's face.  I hate to admit it, but I only click on these threads to see pictures of the kids.    

They recently made a big production of announcing that they no longer want their kids' faces on social media. But instead of simply taking the kids OFF social media, they continue to post lots of pictures but "protect the kids' privacy" by hiding their faces. It's just another way to show off and get attention.

• Love 23
Just now, SMama said:

If they really want the girls’ privacy calling the paparazzi is not the way to go. I can’t imagine the paps stalking Jinger like they do real celebrities. 

It also is against their supposed desire not to have their children's faces out there in public. If you call the paps, they are not going to wait until you put a hat on your toddler to snap the photo.  Felicity's face is easily seen in that photo.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

It also is against their supposed desire not to have their children's faces out there in public. If you call the paps, they are not going to wait until you put a hat on your toddler to snap the photo.  Felicity's face is easily seen in that photo.

To defend Jinger a bit- any passerby could’ve seen her and snapped the photo- and sent it to the outlet for $50 or something. We live in a world where everyone has a camera in their pocket. I do think Jeremy is a fame whore, but it’s very possible the picture was a random.

2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What a slimy headline. Jinger has nothing to do with Josh's alleged crimes.

I agree that was slimy. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Felicity looks like Jeremy 

I think she looks like Jerm's mother.  Is it Diana?  Better her than JB or Hairball.

Jinjer will never get privacy...RFP is all about pushing his mediocre self out there to the world.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I think she looks like Jerm's mother.  Is it Diana?  Better her than JB or Hairball.

Jinjer will never get privacy...RFP is all about pushing his mediocre self out there to the world.  

I don't think Jing wants privacy. I believe she was asked questions about drawbacks of fame from the ghost writer. The ghost writer then put it together with the slant that Jinger was (barely) bothered by it. I truly thinks she enjoys it and all the perks. Only because of how it ended up in the book is why the decided they 'want privacy' for the girls. So they don't look like hypocrites. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think Jing wants privacy. I believe she was asked questions about drawbacks of fame from the ghost writer. The ghost writer then put it together with the slant that Jinger was (barely) bothered by it. I truly thinks she enjoys it and all the perks. Only because of how it ended up in the book is why the decided they 'want privacy' for the girls. So they don't look like hypocrites. 

I don't think she does either.  I don't think she wants to appear that she is as greedy for attention as Jeremy but is always playing to the crowd.  Look at MEEEEEE!

• Love 10
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What a slimy headline. Jinger has nothing to do with Josh's alleged crimes.

She absolutely doesn’t, but at the same time, Jinger knows the rags are going to mention it. They call the paps themselves knowing they will write this kind of crap.

4 hours ago, SMama said:

That is yet another reason to stay out of SM. 

Exactly. They can’t have it both ways.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

They actually shared that article/interview  with Jinger crying about wanting her privacy all over SM. They wanted people to know about it 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They actually shared that article/interview  with Jinger crying about wanting her privacy all over SM. They wanted people to know about it 🤣

They wanted folks to buy the book and it was a humble brag. One that has backfired to a degree.

• Love 14