Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Apparently they stopped brushing Felicity’s hair. 

Why brush her hair when they won't be showing her off on the Internet?  Much more important to help Jer pose for the best food pic in LA.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t think she could even pronounce the word “bourgeoisie.”

Confession: As a preteen who read a lot of things about the Russian Revolution, I wasn't sure how to pronounce the word, but I understood the concept. I finally heard it pronounced on an SNL skit about Martha Stewart. I think around the time she went to prison. I put two and two together and actually said out loud, "Hey, that's that word!" LOL

That being said, I doubt poor Jingle knows what the word means or how to say it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, Zella said:

Confession: As a preteen who read a lot of things about the Russian Revolution, I wasn't sure how to pronounce the word, but I understood the concept. I finally heard it pronounced on an SNL skit about Martha Stewart. I think around the time she went to prison. I put two and two together and actually said out loud, "Hey, that's that word!" LOL

That being said, I doubt poor Jingle knows what the word means or how to say it. 

There have been so many words  throughout my life that I’ve only read, and never heard pronounced. I learned a few from Frasier

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
On 7/2/2021 at 3:01 PM, GeeGolly said:

Lets protect our children from strangers by not showing their pictures. But lets play 20 question with strangers we are trying to make friends with (and sell books to).

And the book in question just so happens to include multiple pictures of Felicity. Sure, she was younger then but her face is her face. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

How long till the paps stop answering?

As long as they and some tab somewhere both keep paying their pap-on-call, she/he'll keep showing up, I expect. ....

So about a year and a half, I'd guess. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Does anyone know why they were at LAX? Where were they going or coming back from?

The article says they were OK City bound but they are in SC. Jeremy is a guest speaker.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, SMama said:

The article says they were OK City bound but they are in SC. Jeremy is a guest speaker.

They went to North Carolina where Jeremy was a speaker at a camp. Then they went to Oklahoma, I believe.

• Useful 7
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They went to North Carolina where Jeremy was a speaker at a camp. Then they went to Oklahoma, I believe.

Nice to be able to travel so much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, SMama said:

Nice to be able to travel so much.

And not have to work their asses off, either.  

Jin's become a regular poser, just like RFP.  They don't like being photographed or written about?  Don't make me laugh!

• Love 22
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

And not have to work their asses off, either.  

Jin's become a regular poser, just like RFP.  They don't like being photographed or written about?  Don't make me laugh!

Jeremy shared Jinger’s interview (in which she talks about wanting her privacy) multiple times on social media, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
25 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Just to say something (anything) positive--it is really nice to see Jinger dressed appropriately for the activity.  She is not wearing a long denim skirt, and looks very good in her sports shorts/skirt. (I can't really tell if that is a pair of shorts or a skort).  And is wearing the proper shoes and not flip-flops.  She has come a long way.

She’s just wearing what her headship wants her to wear. Those shoes are sooo white! Another brand new pair?

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Are they buying Felicity's shoes a size or two big so she grows into them or does she have gigantic feet? 

The girl has some big feet, doesn’t she?!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

rw2q4vxvs2971.png?width=828&format=png&aist6hqmvs2971.png?width=828&format=png&a16n63r4vs2971.png?width=828&format=png&a

here Jer is wear another of the trendy Birds Aren't Real shirts $27 - i think he has another that says something like The Birds Are Drones or All Birds Are Drones

image.thumb.png.40ee0eda109ac0afb0cec36dad8289d7.png

• LOL 3
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

she can not do anything about how big her feet are 🤷‍♀️

I got big feet myself and I’m short 

Agree. Normally I wouldn’t even notice. They’re just so big that one can’t help but take note. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

here Jer is wear another of the trendy Birds Aren't Real shirts $27 - i think he has another that says something like The Birds Are Drones or All Birds Are Drones

image.thumb.png.40ee0eda109ac0afb0cec36dad8289d7.png

I never know if people are being hipster ironic or completely batshit insane with this. For those who are unaware, there’s a conspiracy theory that the government killed all the birds and replaced them with drones that spy on us. I thought the origins of this was a joke, but apparently there’s a group of people who believe it to be true.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I never know if people are being hipster ironic or completely batshit insane with this. For those who are unaware, there’s a conspiracy theory that the government killed all the birds and replaced them with drones that spy on us. I thought the origins of this was a joke, but apparently there’s a group of people who believe it to be true.

they had a rally in Missouri last week. The guy running it seems to lean hipster ironic and doing a parody of people believing conspiracy theories. it is mostly teens and early 20's so of course Jer tries to play hip and younger

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

they had a rally in Missouri last week. The guy running it seems to lean hipster ironic and doing a parody of people believing conspiracy theories. it is mostly teens and early 20's so of course Jer tries to play hip and younger

He's so RAD, doncha know. 🙄

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

In the photo with the blue dress, Jinger's head looks photoshopped on her body! 😲

It's the first thing I noticed.  That, and the fact that Jin looks like RFP'S daughter.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Are they buying Felicity's shoes a size or two big so she grows into them or does she have gigantic feet? 

I was thinking the same thing…. 
Good grief…her feet look huge! 😳

• Love 7

Will someone please tell my why these two are still posting? Since Jinger and Jeremy are no longer contractually obligated to Boob and/or TLC to be relevant to the show, these two LA "hipsters" need to simply quit posting their boring activities and live that private life Jinger stated she so desperately wants. I put no stock in her statement.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Will someone please tell my why these two are still posting? Since Jinger and Jeremy are no longer contractually obligated to Boob and/or TLC to be relevant to the show, these two LA "hipsters" need to simply quit posting their boring activities and live that private life Jinger stated she so desperately wants. I put no stock in her statement.

Most of the grown kids have continued posting staged photos of their daily lives (not to the extent that the Vuolos have, but that's always been the case). I don't think it's really sunk in for any of them that the show is kaput. Perhaps Jim Bob is pacifying his brood by stringing them along with talk about another network picking them up (and I'll bet he's already been putting out feelers). If he is, why wouldn't they believe him? They've been raised to believe that Daddy can fix anything. 

Or perhaps the Vuolos (who are just a shade more worldly than the others) know that "Counting On" is over, but are angling like mad for their own show with TLC or anyone else who will give them the time of day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9