Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, FizzyPuff said:

His mere presence is what he contributes, you know how like the Duggar’s seem to think their mere presence is contributing something 🙄.

Initially, I almost typed "what Jeremy contributes to the house besides a penis," but then I deleted it. But I decided to inflict that thought on everyone after all because yeah I'm drawing blanks otherwise. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I thought Jinger looked pretty hot (temperature/sweaty-wise) in the pic. It's great that she assembled the swingset, but it doesn't seem to be anchored down enough for Felicity to swing on it. With a newborn in the house, I can see why she'd want to have nearby outdoor activities for Felicity. 

What are they even doing putting up a swing set on property they don’t own? Maybe they got permission, but it’s still odd to me.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

What are they even doing putting up a swing set on property they don’t own? Maybe they got permission, but it’s still odd to me.

A swing set I can understand, because it's not permanent and they can always sell it when they move. It's a far cry from say, Chad and Erin Paine turning their rental property into a barnyard.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

You're right of course, but it looks so much better and that may be all that matters to Jinger.  It's hard to tell by her vapid smiles what she thinks or feels.

Does SHE even know what she thinks or feels?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Zella said:

They're referencing a Bible verse. But I think they're also butchering it since it's usually translated as don't be anxious about tomorrow. That seminary's really top-notch, ain't it? 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/6-34.htm

Very true! That's why it always confuses me when people talk about Jinger's prospects being improved by marrying him. I see her current life as a lateral move more than her actually improving her lot in life. It's different from the life she had with her parents, and of course, they are an awful influence, but I don't see Jeremy and his milieu being an upgrade. 

At the time, when they were courting/engaged, he *looked* like an upgrade. Educated, not from a quiverfull family who insisted on dressing weird or pretended to avoid the evilllle outside world, was athletic, didn’t lick Jim Bob’s boots. Of course, we now know he’s a lazy poseur.

• Love 16
On 6/9/2021 at 9:27 PM, CouchTater said:

Sounds like I need to give Sturgill Simpson a listen!  I'm going to bring him up on Spotify right now.

I only know him from the movie “The Dead Don’t Die” movie, where he sings the title song. Someone involved in making that movie clearly loves him. 

• Useful 2
21 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

The next we know, Jinger will be mowing the lawn in a bikini and defrauding the men in the neighborhood. 

Broken marriages up and down the street. 

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, LilJen said:

At the time, when they were courting/engaged, he *looked* like an upgrade. Educated, not from a quiverfull family who insisted on dressing weird or pretended to avoid the evilllle outside world, was athletic, didn’t lick Jim Bob’s boots. Of course, we now know he’s a lazy poseur.

Everyone always forgets he came around just after the first Josh scandal. They desperately needed somebody to marry in and keep the franchise going. They had no choice but to let him in the family

• Useful 12
(edited)

I wonder what a box at Dodger Stadium runs? Even at my rinky dink stadium, it's $100/person with a six person minimum. The Dodgers are reigning World Champs. You could probably double my stadium's rate. 

Holy shit, if you can get a suite, it'll cost 6 grand for up to 20 people. No way the Vuolos coughed up $600 to go to a ballgame. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Gingers head tilt in most of the photos is annoying. It makes her look like a young teen.

Or a dog. My Chihuahua does that when he is trying to determine if there is food in the house he is being barred from sampling. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

I hope that the Phillies won.

The Phillies won on the 16th. The Dodgers won the prior two games. I assume from Jinger tagging the Phillies that they went to the game the Phillies won.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Jinger is just vapid. Vapid people are attracted to other vapid people. Thus her attraction to Jeremy. 

Honestly, I wouldn't want to foist either Jeremy or Jinger on any intelligent human being. So it's good they;re together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
23 hours ago, Zella said:

giphy.gif

At this point, I am just sort of baffled by exactly what Jeremy contributes to the house. 

Oh I know that one!  He's the headship or whatever they call them!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The Phillies won on the 16th. The Dodgers won the prior two games. I assume from Jinger tagging the Phillies that they went to the game the Phillies won.

What’s the point of tagging it?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jeremy hoping for free tickets? Or other freebies.

She tagged Philadelphia 

19 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jeremy hoping for free tickets? Or other freebies.

Do you really think the Phillies will search for that hashtag and “reward” anyone? There must be thousands + of idiots of tagged them.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

She tagged Philadelphia 

Do you really think the Phillies will search for that hashtag and “reward” anyone? There must be thousands + of idiots of tagged them.

Feel free to ask Jeremy/Jinger on SM. They might answer you. 

I don’t know them just answered it 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don't believe for one minute that Jinger was capable of securing that swing set in the ground with the posts imbedded in cement. You have to dig a pretty deep hole, IMO and work with concrete mix. That girl doesn't eat enough to do that nor does she seem muscular enough to do that type of work by herself. I bet some 'sweet friends helped'...a lot. She brought them lemonade and held a pole or two for them....see, SHE put up the swing set herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I don't believe for one minute that Jinger was capable of securing that swing set in the ground with the posts imbedded in cement. 

Are there more pictures than the one posted in Instagram?  That picture didn't show the posts embedded; I suspect it's just sitting on the grass, which while easier to remove if/when they leave means the thing can tip over easily.  They probably haven't thought about that.

• Love 7
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Are there more pictures than the one posted in Instagram?  That picture didn't show the posts embedded; I suspect it's just sitting on the grass, which while easier to remove if/when they leave means the thing can tip over easily.  They probably haven't thought about that.

Swing sets and other outdoor play equipment is usually assembled completely before imbedding the ground stakes, so they can be positioned correctly.  I assumed from the pics assembly was still in progress, as it definitely didn't look finished.  No reason to show the stakes, actually.  

Of course the assumption is that they did it wrong.  That's always the assumption. 

And you don't need to use concrete if you have deep enough ground stakes, especially for a small aluminum set.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6

The Vuolo girls are young. I'm guessing they'll stake the swing set, for now anyway. No reason to secure it in cement for babies to use it, and I assume someday, (likely in the next year) the Vuolos will move.

I actually put together a heavier duty version of that swing set. Its actually very easy. I did need a second set of hands to get it upright though. Because ours was heavier we only used stakes to secure it. When the kids got 'too old' for the swing set they loved swinging very hard to try to make it bump out of the ground.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They did.

DD5ED48C-2974-4020-A6D7-052A485D0D3C.jpeg

8 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

She tagged Philadelphia 

I think they’re hoping the team will repost their pic on their own social media. Gotta widen that audience!

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Everyone always forgets he came around just after the first Josh scandal. They desperately needed somebody to marry in and keep the franchise going. They had no choice but to let him in the family

I always wonder if TLC wasn’t filming Counting On would Jeremy even be interested in Jinger?

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Not in a million years. 

Gosh that’s sad. So do you think Jinger would still be at the big house now? Or Jessa would’ve found someone else for her?

11 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Gosh that’s sad. So do you think Jinger would still be at the big house now? Or Jessa would’ve found someone else for her?

I think she'd be married, either to someone who sought her out or through Jessa's machinations. To clarify, I didn't mean my comment as a dig at Jinger, rather that I think Jeremy was clearly agenda-driven. If Boob said, "You can't date Jinger, but Jana is available," I think he would've jumped on it because fame is his first priority, not love. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

I don't believe for one minute that Jinger was capable of securing that swing set in the ground with the posts imbedded in cement. You have to dig a pretty deep hole, IMO and work with concrete mix. That girl doesn't eat enough to do that nor does she seem muscular enough to do that type of work by herself. I bet some 'sweet friends helped'...a lot. She brought them lemonade and held a pole or two for them....see, SHE put up the swing set herself.

I bought that swing type of swing set when my grandson was little. It comes with metal stakes you hammer into the ground, I'm sure that's all Jinger used. I went to a farm supply store and got strong twisty stakes; that swing wasn't going anywhere!

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Feel free to ask Jeremy/Jinger on SM. They might answer you. 

I don’t know them just answered it 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, I don’t bother to contact “celebrities” on SM. Jinger’s tags remind me of lonely fangirls tagging married celebrities on Twitter. Pathetic.

• Love 7

Without TLC, Jeremy probably would never have heard of Jinger of the big family living in the tiny house.  The Duggars and the Vuolos do not move in the same circles as far as I can tell, and Jeremy would not have dated a girl who could have only one shower a week. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

I always wonder if TLC wasn’t filming Counting On would Jeremy even be interested in Jinger?

Any dumb virgin would do, so no.

Just a strong feeling he will dump her when shes no longer 'useful'. The worlds first Jesus-approved divorce, no doubt.

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Any dumb virgin would do, so no.

Just a strong feeling he will dump her when shes no longer 'useful'. The worlds first Jesus-approved divorce, no doubt.

Nah, there are many many divorced evangelicals. And divorced multiple times.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think she'd be married, either to someone who sought her out or through Jessa's machinations. To clarify, I didn't mean my comment as a dig at Jinger, rather that I think Jeremy was clearly agenda-driven. If Boob said, "You can't date Jinger, but Jana is available," I think he would've jumped on it because fame is his first priority, not love. 

I too think Jeremy would have considered all of the other older Duggar girls and/or Joy, although there is quite an age difference between Jeremy and Joy (10 years). 

But I don't think it would have lasted with the others the way it had with Jinger. I do think she is the meekest of the 5, but also the one who I think legitimately likes the city/artsy life the most, with or without Jeremy. The second most compatible would have been Jana. Neither Jill nor Joy really exude city vibe (Jill's too suburban, and Joy's too country), and Jessa is just too strong-willed for Jeremy.

• Love 7
(edited)
24 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

But I don't think it would have lasted with the others the way it had with Jinger. I do think she is the meekest of the 5, but also the one who I think legitimately likes the city/artsy life the most, with or without Jeremy. The second most compatible would have been Jana. Neither Jill nor Joy really exude city vibe (Jill's too suburban, and Joy's too country), and Jessa is just too strong-willed for Jeremy.

I think Jana would have noped right out of that courtship. Doesn’t she want someone who works with their hands, building things, growing a garden? I can’t see Jana dealing with JereMEE’s pocket squares or fountain pens… 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by Westiepeach
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14